- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Fun fact: I got so excited with writing this chapter that I had written it before I wrote Chapter 3. 

“Okay Matt, it feels totally weird to see you naked, so I will first make some clothing for you, okay?” Sara said to the 6 inch Matt sitting on the table. It was around 11:30 PM now. Matt did not want to sit on his bed anymore, so Sara carefully carried him to the table in the living room. He had his arms wrapped around his legs, pulling them closer to his torso. Although he somewhat got accustomed to the new situation, looking at the billboard sized face of Sara and seeing her hands almost the same size as himself was an intimidating experience. His initial shuddering was gone, which enabled him to perceive his surroundings in greater detail. He could sniff Sara’s smell in the air, which gave him a warm sense of comfort. Interestingly enough, he could somewhat sense that Sara was anxious and scared too. Sara looked so confident and calm in this situation, but he somehow knew that Sara was almost as scared as him, deep inside.  He looked up to Sara’s face—her blue eyes, her hipster glasses, the black curly strands of hair running down her face. Everything looked as beautiful as he used to see, but much more magnified. Her glossy lips opened and a booming sound started to come out of it: “You stay here Matt, okay? I will bring some stuff to make you a new piece of clothing!” She smiled at her tiny roommate and walked to her room.

When she was gone, Matt started to look around their living room. He felt like he walked into a dimension of giants and giantesses. However, he knew that he was the abnormal one here. He was tiny. Others were normal sized people. The couch where they used to cuddle looked like a large terrace now. The coffee table looked like a football field. Their TV looked like one of those gigantic outdoor screens he saw on the buildings of New York City where ads were played. Everything looked so unreal, yet so real. He started to shudder again. He knew the room was at normal temperature, even a bit too warm thanks to Sara cranking up the heat. Yet, he was feeling cold inside. His stress grew with every passing second. “Come on Sara… Where are you? I need you.” Right before he was about to call out to Sara, he saw his guardian angel coming out of her room with a large piece of white cloth, a pair of scissors and other sewing equipment in her hands.

While Sara sat down and put the material on the table in front of Matt, the tiny guy felt his heart beat going back to normal levels again. His shuddering stopped, and he was feeling safe. He guessed these feelings had something to do with the presence or absence of Sara, but he couldn’t really put a finger on it.

“Okay Matt, will you stand up please?” Sara said gently. Matt quickly stood up while covering his privates. Noticing this behavior, Sara said “Thank you!” with a smile on her face.

“Hmmm let’s see what size would fit you.” Sara said, while wrapping the large piece of cloth around Matt in several different ways. “Fair warning, it won’t be as fashionable as the shirts you are used to wearing, okay?” she said with a playful tone. Matt just smiled in response. He felt Sara was getting more and more comfortable with the situation, which gave him a growing sense of safety.

After the work of about 30 minutes, Sara was able to craft a simple dress out of the cloth that looked like those of the ancient people. “Hmm I think you look great in this! You should consider wearing a dress like this to the Halloween party once we get you back to normal!” Sara said with an excited tone, to cheer him up. Matt let out a forced smile in response. Deep down, both friends knew that it was uncertain whether Matt would ever be back to normal.

“Are you hungry, Matt?” Sara asked while raising her eyebrows. Before he could respond, she continued:

“I am starving right now! I didn’t wanna make Lexie upset, but her veggie soup tasted terrible. And I bet your little tummy would appreciate some food, too.” Sara said, while gently poking Matt's tummy with her fingertip. The warmth emanating from Sara’s finger made Matt feel safe to the point of genuinely smiling the first time ever since he had shrunk. This made Sara give him one of her signature warm and big smiles too. He said

“Yeah, now I realize how hungry I am. I’d really appreciate some food, Sara!” Sara got up quickly and said: “Right away! You stay here while I quickly fix some breakfast.” As soon as Matt saw Sara getting up and heard her words, his eyes grew in fear. He stood up quickly as well. He frantically said:

“Please, Sara! Don’t leave me alone here. I would like to stay next to you while you are preparing the food.” Sara paused and shrugged, followed by a smile. She said:

“Okay, I would not protest against my best friend who wants to spend more time with me!” She extended her open palm to him. Matt carefully climbed on Sara’s palm, and sat down on the warm and soft surface. Although this was the second time traveling on Sara’s palm, it was the first time he was paying attention to his surroundings due to feeling more secure now. He could feel a thin sheath of dampness on the surface he was sitting on. “This must be Sara’s sweat” he thought to himself during their travel to the kitchen. He was feeling the safest and most secure he ever felt, since the beginning of this whole thing. He quickly brought one of his hands which was resting on Sara’s palm and took a sniff of the sweat. As soon as he did this, he could tell the source of his warm and fuzzy feelings. “Is it just her sweat, that’s doing all kinds of wonders on me?” he asked himself. Deep into thoughts, he couldn’t even notice that they made it to the kitchen.

“Well, do you want me to set you on the counter?” Sara asked. Matt thought for a while, and in response he said:

“I don’t know… Our kitchen counter is not so big, and I guess it will get crowded with the food and other materials you use for fixing the meal. Besides, my movement would be restricted too, as I can’t jump down anywhere from the counter. Why don’t you just set me on the floor?” Sara looked a little bit surprised at first, but she followed:

“Hmm what you said makes sense actually. But I will have to be suuuuper careful not to hurt you down there. And you better be careful too!” while giggling and poking his tummy again. In response, Matt said:

“Yeah, I see your point. But I swear I will be suuuper careful” while impersonating the cheerful way in which Sara usually spoke. Sara giggled even more and slowly lowered her palm on the ground, setting Matt on the ground between her feet in her thong sandals she were wearing earlier to Alexis and Rob’s place, thanks to the warm autumn weather. She loved to expose her feet to fresh air whenever she could get the chance. “Oh, also….” She added while taking off her sandals one by one in a slow and gentle motion in order to not scare Matt, and putting them on the ground “… I think it will be much safer if I am barefoot. In case any accident happens, you know, I have to notice you immediately. So I will be barefoot. I guess they are really smelly right now from being in sandals all day, but I have to do this for your safety, okay? So stay away from my feet if you don’t want to get poisoned by the toxic fumes” she finished with a laughter.

Matt’s point of view was extremely disorienting and intimidating. He was standing in front of a real pair of feet that belonged to a real human—his best friend indeed. And, the feet were slightly larger than he was. Looking up, he felt like he was standing at the feet of a gigantic statue, but he knew that the “statue” was a live human being. He felt a little bit dizzy and nauseous while trying to process all this new perspective. Wafts of foot odor hit his nose when the titanic woman took off her sandals. It was no news for Matt that Sara had an issue of foot odor, but he could never imagine how intense the smell could get. He was about to protest when she suggested the idea, but some force held him back—Sara had good reasons after all. Why resist her? Surrounded by the 100x magnified version of the familiar cheesy smell, his nose got more and more accustomed to it. He was really surprised, as the foot odor of Sara usually had a nauseating effect on him in the past. Contrary to his expectations, his feelings of nausea and dizziness faded away.

“Okay! I am getting to work now. You enjoy yourself down there and be safe!” His thoughts were disrupted again by these words coming out of the mouth that was hundreds of feet above him. He saw Sara walking carefully towards the fridge. Being so small, he could hear the sound of her soles peeling off of the kitchen tiles where she stood on for the past couple of minutes and her sweat acted as an adhesive between the tiles and her soles. He could see the traces of her feet on the tiles made of her sweat. Well, it was not visual perception really—his vision was a little bit weird where he was having difficulties with perceiving some features surrounding him. But he could precisely detect the boundaries of these traces somehow. Unconsciously, he found himself getting drawn to those traces and sitting on his knees on one of them. He compared his body to the trace to see even more clearly that her feet had a good 2 or 3 inches of height above him. His head was only as big as her big toe now. He lowered his hand on the tiles and wiped some of her sweat on his hand. It felt warm and sticky. He brought his hand to his nose and took a big whiff of the liquid. He was hundreds of feet away from Sara from his perspective, yet this was the moment where he felt the safest and most secure. These feelings were followed by happiness. He couldn’t help but lick some of her sweat out of his hands. He felt much happier. It was not only happiness… It felt more like… He looked down to his crotch to notice his throbbing erection. He quickly looked up to Sara to check whether he was caught. Luckily, she was busy taking food out of the fridge while whistling one of her favorite tunes. Soon after Matt started to watch her, she turned back, glanced down at him with a smile and turned to the counter to start working on the omelet. “Good timing!” Matt thought to himself, not even wanting to imagine his friend’s reactions to what he had just done. Even though he was not sniffing his hand, Matt smelled the odor much stronger. He turned his head to his right to see the gigantic feet of his best friend just about 10 feet away from himself.

"You probably wanna get away from there for your safety and comfort, my dear Matt!" Sara said as she glanced down at her tiny friend who was positioned very close to her feet. Then she turned to the counter again and started to dice tomatoes for the omelet.

He nodded to Sara, but he totally forgot Sara's words once she got back to work. He just stood at his place and watched the feet for a long while that felt like hours to him. He watched how she idly lifted her heel up, which was accompanied by the sound of her sole peeling off from the tile; he watched how effortlessly the car sized foot flew a couple of feet upwards to scratch her other ankle; he watched how the foot came back down on the ground, resting on the toes, and her bright orange soles were crunched to reveal glorious wrinkles on her sole. Then he imagined, he imagined what it would be like to be trapped helplessly like a bug under her magnificent feet; to have his head engulfed by the toes painted in cyan; to feel those soft red-orange heels with her hands… He could hear his friend whistling. She had no clue about all those thoughts running through the mind of his tiny friend. She was just peacefully making the omelet. Matt walked closer to Sara’s feet while keeping a safe distance. As the smell and his thoughts were getting more powerful, his throbbing erection was getting harder and harder. He found himself stimulating his member with one hand while licking the remnants of Sara’s sweat on his other hand and watching the idle movements of Sara’s feet. When he was right at the edge of an orgasm, he managed to snap out of this overwhelming experience thanks to Sara accidentally dropping a fork on the counter.

“I should better walk away from her feet” he told to himself, and forced himself to walk away. This action itself took a great deal of his self-control, but he could barely succeed. A few minutes later, Sara turned back and lower her head to face her friend. She said:

“Good! I see you set yourself at a safe distance from my big ol’ smelly feet. I hope you had a fun time exploring the kitchen at your new size while I was making dinner for us!” she giggled. “I am done with the omelet. Let’s put you up on the dining table!” Following that, she leaned towards the ground and extended her open palm to Matt.

“Actually, would you be fine with me wrapping my hand around you?” she asked while raising her eyebrows. “It will be much easier for me to carry you that way.” Matt shrugged and said “Sure!” Sara reached down for her tiny friend and wrapped her fingers gently around him. It was a rather scary experience for Matt, but he completely trusted his friend. Sara gently set Matt on the dining table, and then set up the table for their late night meal.

Sara cut a small piece from the omelet and put it in front of Matt, saying “Okay, here is your meal!” To Matt this looked like a huge meal, but he was really hungry as he hadn’t eaten anything since the lunch he had in the lab. He happily took a huge bite from his piece of omelet. Sara asked:

“How is it? Did you like it?”

“Wow, this is delicious Sara!” Matt replied.

“Aww, thanks!” Sara said with a wide smile on her face. “So I guess we won’t have to fight for the last slice of pizza anymore, eh?” she said while giggling. Matt giggled in response, too.

“Yeah, I don’t see much chance for me against your fingers!” Then he looked into Sara’s blue eyes and said “I am so grateful.” Sara raised her eyebrows and asked:

“Why? Because you are shrunk?” she giggled. Matt smiled and while looking into Sara’s eyes, he said:

“No, silly! Out of all people that I could have been shrunk around, I got shrunk around the most gentle and caring person on earth.” Sara blushed in response and replied:

“And I am grateful for being the best friends with such an amazing person like you! With a person who is best friends with me for who I am…” Sara started to pet Matt’s head gently with her fingertip and continued: “With a person who has always respected my choices and decisions, and done his best to keep this friendship strong” Remembering his actions from when he was on the ground, Matt had a sinking feeling of regret in his chest. How could he even think of deriving pleasure out of Sara’s body without her knowledge? That was an action he had never considered in his life, and had always actively fought against in his college community.

“Is there something wrong, my dear?” Matt snapped out of his thoughts with those words of Sara. He quickly shook his head and smiled up to Sara: “No, not at all! Other than my size” he added with a forced laughter and continued: “You are an amazing person, too, Sara! And that’s why I wanted to be best friends with you.”

From there on, they talked for like half an hour about usual things they had always talked about. Sara told Matt what happened at Alexis’ place. Matt laughed to all the jokes and the prank Sara and Alexis pulled on Rob. Sara told all the details of the night with her usual excited tone of speech. Everything almost felt normal again. Almost as if Matt was sitting at the table at his normal height… Almost as if they both just came back from the campus, prepared some dinner and had been eating it… Just this taste of normality made them feel much better than they were.

“And I said to Lexie, ‘You can’t really’—Matt?” Sara paused in the middle of her sentence looking down at Matt. The tiny head of her friend fell down and he was fast asleep. Sara couldn’t help herself but quietly giggle to the cuteness of this sight. “Oh okay, I shouldn’t be giggling at this” she told to herself. She slowly and gently picked up Matt in her hand and carried him to his bed. When she was about to open her hand and set him on the bed, Matt murmured in his sleep and held on tightly to her hand.

“Awww! Does he want to stay with me even in his sleep?” she asked herself. The tiny hands holding onto her index finger and his little head comfortably rubbing itself on the pad of her thumb was just too cute for her. She couldn’t let herself disrupt her friend and decided to take him to her bed. Not wanting to disturb her friend, she just laid on the bed without changing, and quickly fell asleep while Matt was doing the same on soft and warm palm.

 

Chapter End Notes:

The next chapter will be coming in the next couple of days hopefully. Its title will be "Lexie's Little Fun" just saying...