- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alright guys here is the next chapter. I hope you guys enjoy. So far this story is made of cliffhangers and blue ball moments and so far I don't plan on slowing that down :P

Drake had still been a little exhausted from just being grinded into a major orgasm by his sister’s ass. Then he felt a sudden drop and felt extremely dizzy. By the time he recovered, he was staring up at Jennifer’s long slender legs, and semi muscular thighs. He had no idea where Jennifer came from, and he also didn’t know where Kaylee had gone or where she had put him. Of course a couple of glances here and there made him realize that he was sitting in the middle of the bathing suit bottoms that they had just tried on. But why was Jennifer straddling them, and why was her leg in the leg ho—

“On no,” Drake said under his breath as he suddenly felt a jolt upwards. The force and speed at which Jennifer pulled sent Drake flying backwards to rest at the front of the bottoms. After recovering, he looked up to see the huge vagina of Jennifer rushing towards him.

“NO!! Please don’t!! Stop!!”

This time his shouting didn’t work. Shouldn’t she have heard him? Kaylee heard him last night just in time? Could it be a feature on the device? Would Jennifer have to actually know about him to be able to hear him? Sadly enough, Kaylee heard his pitiful cries for help but she couldn’t do anything about it as she watched her friend pull her bathing suit up and she watched her brother disappear.

Drake didn’t have much time to think about it because his entire body was just forced against tons of flesh from this girl’s most sacred area.  Drake was struggling against her flesh as the fabric of the bottoms pushed against him harshly. Jennifer in fact had a massive camel toe from how small the bottoms actually were. Which is nothing compared to how tight it would have been had he not been in the sanctuary of Kaylee’s ass crack minutes prior. He wasn’t quite inside Jennifer yet. But the amount of flesh wrapping around him from the force of the bathing suit had him completely encased in nothing but her flesh. Then all of a sudden, the two massive lips of Jennifer gave way and parted and Drake was instantly submerged into her moist, hot cavern. She smelled sweet though, but this didn’t matter much since now he was trapped inside her. He was granted the freedom to move again however and he was trying to find his way out and see if he could possibly get back to his sister. Without getting noticed if possible.

On the outside, Jennifer had just finished taking a picture of herself and commenced to taking off the bathing suit. As soon as she got dressed back into her normal clothes and exited the dressing room, Kaylee frantically searched the bottoms for any sign of her brother. The only sign she received was a subtle wet spot right in the middle of them. She brought her hands to her mouth and gasps after she put together where her brother had ended up. She was worried or her brother, but the sudden idea of where he was made her mind race at the possibilities. She still remembered the feeling of having him sliding between her own ass cheeks and the thought was enough to make her drip again. Shaking off the sudden arousal, she knew she had to focus on her brother’s safety. If he was going to explore dangerous caves, he wasn’t going to go explore them alone. She was his dungeon buddy and now it was time for her to save him somehow.

Upon exiting the dressing room, she spotted Jennifer skipping around the store looking at various things. When she finally caught up, she realized Jennifer stopped by to look at the “toys”. Trying to remain calm and casual, Kaylee approached Jennifer and said,

“Jen hun, why are you looking at all of these? You know you couldn’t buy one if you wanted to. And do you really need one?”

“You know, I’ve just always been curious as to what it would feel like ya know?”

“Trust me, it’s not the best thing in the world. But I do understand what you mean.”

“Yeah, I already know you have one that you keep hidden in your drawer. I found it whenever I was borrowing one of your thongs one day.”

Slightly embarrassed and blushing Kaylee responded, “Yeaahhh… Well a girl has needs every now and then.”

“You could say that again,” Jennifer responded slyly. Ever since she left the dressing room she started feeling this tingling sensation. It made her aroused and she wanted to answer the call her body was trying to make, like it was an itch that she need to scratch. That’s what brought her to this section. She wanted one of those vibrators inside her. She NEEDED to have that inside her.

“Kaylee how much money do you have?”

“What? Why?”

“I am going to buy one of these.”

“Like hell you are! Even if I had the money to lend you, do you really think they will sell that to you? You can pass off as seventeen at best!”

“But you can pass off as eighteen. I’ve seen you do it before. Could you buy it and I give you my share of money?”

“Jen.”

“Please. You get to experience it because you already have one. I don’t.”

“You can just borrow mine later, I will make sure it is cleaned off.”

“But we are going to my house tonight, I won’t get to experience it tonight though.”

Seeing no other way around this, Kaylee reluctantly agreed.

“Ugh fine, give me the cash you have.”

Smile lighting up, Jennifer responded by yanking bills out of her purse and shoving them into Kaylee’s hand.

“Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!”

“Yeah yeah what are friends for right?”

Approaching the cashier with the vibrator in hand, Kaylee flashes a slight smile and sets it on the counter.

“That’ll be $14.95,” the cashier said bluntly.

“Huh didn’t even check I.D. first,” Kaylee said to herself.

“Here you go.”

“Yeah sure. Thanks for your business.”

Walking out of the store, Kaylee realized it was already 6 in the afternoon and realized that they shouldn’t be walking around the mall with a vibrator in a bag.

“Umm… Jen. I think we should head home. I don’t think you’d want to be caught carrying that around.”

Excited about trying out her new vibrator later tonight, Jennifer agreed and they both head out to Jennifer’s house. Kaylee was still worried for her brother and she was especially nervous after this new development had arisen with Jennifer. She had to figure out a way to get Drake out of her friend before she decided to use it. Luckily they were going to be the only two home since Jennifer has no siblings, and her mom was going to be out tonight.

 

Meanwhile at the Dobson’s

“What the fuck,” Christine exclaimed while staring at the apparent tiny man standing between her lover’s legs.

“Oh no, what is it? Is it me?”

Rachel sat up to see what Christine was looking at and responded the same way.

“What the fuck?”

Ricky’s legs were shaking and he was now being eyed by two of the most gorgeous women he has ever seen and now he is going to have to say something for himself.

“Rachel are you seeing this?”

“Yeah… Yeah I am seeing this. Is that… Is that Ricky??! The Ricky that tried to date my daughter??”

“Wait, you mean the same Ricky that my son Drake is friends with?”

Ricky had nowhere to run. Looking at both of them on either side, he simply curled into a ball and cried out,

“Please don’t hurt me I can explain!!! I was just eating this burger and then I had this thing, and th---“

“Shhhhhh Shush it young man,” Christine said, “Rachel what on earth is going on?”

“I… Have no idea. I didn’t know anyone could ever just be that small.”

“You and me both. What should we do? Call the cops, doctor?”

“No that would clearly cause problems for us being as we would most likely be held accountable for it.”

“Well what do you suggest we do Rachel?”

“Let’s hear him out for a second. I’d like to hear what he has to say for himself.”

“Agreed.”

At that both women were looking down at Ricky with their arms crossed looking for an explanation.”

Ricky finally developed enough courage to speak.

“I.. I found this device that can change the size of things. Originally I thought it only increased things in size. But today I accidentally found out it shrinks things too and here I am.”

“So how does that explain why you’re here,” Christine asked.

“Well after I had shrunk, the device shot off and landed in your purse. So I was just trying to get it so I can fix myself.”

“Ahh I see. So that’s how you ended up in my home is it?”

“Yes, Mrs. Dobson.”

“What a load of bullshit,” Rachel interrupted, “You expect us to believe all of that bullshit when the easiest conclusion is that you shrunk yourself simply to spy on us?”

Christine seemed to agree and gave Ricky a stern look.

“Young man, you better not be lying to us. I think you already know that we are much bigger than you.”

“That’s right. You better hope that my daughter Jennifer doesn’t ever find you. She wouldn’t be as patient as we are being right now. Hell she might not even know the difference and just think you are a bug. You said the device was where at now? In Christine’s purse?”

Ricky simply nodded. Walking over to Christine’s purse, Rachel opened every pocket until she found the device.

“Is this it?”

“Y… Yes Mrs. Tully.”

With the confirmation, Rachel threw the device to the ground and stomped it into pieces while Ricky stared on in horror.

“You see dear Ricky, me and Christine have a great thing going on and we can’t chance you ever telling anyone about us. Understand?”

Ricky, almost in tears, simply nodded slowly.

Smiling, Rachel said, “Good. Glad that’s cleared up. Now I believe you got in the middle of something very important to us two.”

“Rachel I believe we should educate this young man. He needs to learn how important it is to a woman to remain fulfilled.”

“Indeed you are right babe.”

At that Rachel handed Ricky to Christine and leaned over the bed exposing her bare ass.

“Put him right here,” Rachel said as she was massaging her asshole with her index finger.

“No hun, I have something much better planned.”

Setting Ricky on the bed, Rachel threw her foot up to pin Rickey under it. While Christine was still rummaging around the room, Rachel said, 

“You’re mind little boy. Christine enjoy you, but you belong to me now. I may be a little drunk, but I will know who my prizes are in the morning. Just ask Christine. I always do.”

Christine finally came back holding a strap on.

“Ok Rachel, I am going to put this on, and Ricky here is going to get the ride of his life.”

Rachel’s eyes lit up at this and she said, “Oh baby you never disappoint.”

Taking Ricky up with just her two fingers, Christine looked at him with genuine sorrow and said, “I know you’re scared doll. But I belong to Rachel and pleasing her is my first priority. Just try and hang in there okay?”

Ricky had long since pissed himself but he was so small that neither of the women noticed. He began to cry as Christine began taping him to the massive strap on dick she was about to use. All the while looking at Rachel licking her lips with hungry eyes set upon him.

Chapter End Notes:

Well there you have it. Shit is about to get real on both sides of the coin. I have some devious ideas in store for our tiny little adventurers. Stay tuned, I'll update another chapter tomorrow. Hopefully I'll do two more again.