- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alright guys, so this one is a little later than usual but still on the scheduled day none the less. Rachel gets to show Ricky exactly how little she cares about him and you guys get to witness it so to speak :) Enjoy

Rachel looked at Ricky’s tiny body strapped to Christine’s strap on and she felt herself getting tremendously wet. She never in her wildest imaginations would think about dominating a man, while he was tiny that is. His helplessness fueled her hunger and made her want to take him all the way inside her and show him exactly why men should appreciate women. She had no concern for his well-being at all. Christine on the other hand felt a little remorse, although she is not one to play gentle either, she does have a soft spot and she did feel bad about exploited the young boy’s helplessness. However, seeing how turned on her lover was gave her more than enough motivation to continue on what they were about to do.

Ricky had no thoughts, no emotions. He simply figured he was going to die from this, so he laid there strapped to Mrs. Dobson’s strap-on crying his eyes out. Rachel was sitting upright on the bed directly in front of Christine as she positioned the strap on directly in front of her face as if taunting her to take it in her mouth. Rachel certainly didn’t hesitate and before Ricky had time to react she wrapped her lush lips around the strap on and commenced to sucking on it intimately.

Ricky was surrounded by moderate darkness and a gigantic slithering tongue that constantly rubbed itself against him soaking every ounce of his body as Christine kept lathering the strap on in as much saliva as she could. Ricky soon burst cum all over Rachel’s tongue due to her unknowingly simulating him with it and he tried fighting off another sudden orgasm right before Rachel stopped sucking on the strap on.

Looking at Ricky once more, Rachel new she was ready. She was ready to take that little shit and have him shoved deep inside her. A real woman. Turning around, she leaned over the bed allowing her ass cheeks to spread apart revealing her delicious looking pussy to Christine and Ricky. To Christine, it was divine, but to Ricky it was a hungry monster waiting to devour him.

“Come Christine, I am ready.”

“Yes Love.”

Christine began approaching Rachel’s awaiting pussy and positioned the head of the strap on right on the hole with Ricky’s face just mere inches away when Rachel said, “Oh and Christine?”

“Yes mistress?”

“Don’t you dare hold back.”

Christine suddenly felt herself get encouraged by her own juices at how wet she got thinking about what she was about to do. Ricky only managed to get out, “Mrs. Dobson Plea---“

Christine rammed the strap on into Rachel with all of her might almost knocked Rachel off balance. Amidst the screaming in pleasure at Christine, Rachel took one of her free hands and commenced to massaging her clit. Within the first 20 seconds after Christine penetrated Rachel, Rachel had an orgasm. Ricky had been forcefully shoved inside Rachel, coated in her juices and saliva, and then squeezed from every direction before being hit with a gigantic wave of Rachel’s orgasmic fluids all before he could process what just happened to him. He didn’t think he would be conscious for long. Christine grunted heavily just like if she were the male in this situation all the while Rachel shouting obscenities.

“OH Fuck yes!! You cunt!! Ram that little fucker right into me!! I want to feel him burst against my G-Spot you got that?! Uhngg. I am going to unngg… Drown you in my pussy and I’m going to fucking LOVE it!”

Christine has never seen Rachel as uptight as she is now. It’s amazing at how turned on she was by this. By Ricky. The idea of having Ricky drowning inside Rachel was making Christine wish she could have a chance.

“Hinugnn. You fucker, I hope you survive in there because I’m not finished with you! Ugghh Christine, harder you bitch!! You hear me Ricky? You’re going to be MINE forever!”

Rachel was on the verge of her 6th orgasm and Ricky was already being thrusted into nothing but her liquids at this point. He already swallowed a gallon worth of her juices and there were no signs of stopping. Rachel, however, did finally get her feel and it was time for Christine’s turn.

“Christine, come here. Take that off now and give it to me.”

“Yes Love.”

Christine did as she was asked and Rachel lifted up the strap on to take a look at her handiwork. She saw Ricky sprawled out right where they had left him. He wasn’t moving much but she knew he was still breathing.

“Still alive huh? You are one tough little shit I’ll give you that. Christine honey why not be a dear and lay right here and spread those gorgeous legs of yours?”

“Yes Love.”

“Ricky darling, you’re about to experience your second woman in one night. Most men couldn’t even come close to achieving that. You should feel proud.”

“Please, Mrs. Tully, no more.”

“Awww bless your heart, you think you actually have a choice?”

With this Rachel takes the strap on like it was a dildo and positions it right in front of Christine’s awaiting cavern. Just as she was about to shove him as hard as she could inside her a door opened along with a voice,

“Mom!! I’m home!!”

“SHIT! That’s my daughter Kaitlyn! I guess she decided to come home tonight! Quick! We have to get dressed!”

Rachel was extremely sexually frustrated now even after six orgasms but she knew they couldn’t be caught. They didn’t have time to properly subdue Ricky so she just simply took the strap on and tossed it across the room. Luckily for Ricky the impact didn’t cause him any damage. Christine was the first to get dressed as she walked out to see her daughter.

“He dear, how was your night?”

“It was okay mom. Hey listen, my boyfriend Brad is going to be staying with me in my room tonight is that okay?”

“Of course it is dear, you are 18 now after all.”

“Sweet. I didn’t think it mattered since he was already here and all but I wanted to ask anyways.”

“Thank you for being considerate.”

With that Christine turned around to head back into her room. She walked in to see Rachel fully clothed and about to leave.

“Where are you going?”

“Oh I am just going to go out tonight, I’ll be back of course to stay the night.”

“Mind if I join you then?”

“You didn’t have a choice,” Rachel said winking.

“Kaitlyn honey! Rachel and I are going out tonight but we will be back later okay?”

“Sure thing mom!”

At that, Christine and Rachel left leaving Brad and Kaitlyn a house to themselves. It didn’t take longs for things to get heated between Kaitlyn and her boyfriend. Of course the best thing that Kaitlyn enjoyed about her boyfriend was that he was extremely submissive to her. After a brief make out session, Kaitlyn gets up to go hunting for something to spice things up a bit. Heading into her mom’s room she starts looking for any toys she may have hidden. However, there was something hidden in the corner of the room that was catching her eye and as she walked over to it she realized it was a strap on.

“Hmm. Brad has never tried me with a strap on before. I wonder if he will let me use it on him.”

Kaitlyn picked up the strap on and took it to her room. As soon as she entered, she saw her boyfriend take a glance at it and immediately get hard. Smiling Kaitlyn said, “I’ll take that as a yes then?”

Ricky unfortunately is aware of everything that’s about to happen to him and he starts crying manically after his many failed attempts to grab Kaitlyn’s attention.

“I hope you brought your own lube,” Kaitlyn said to Brad as he was starting to strip his clothes off.  

Chapter End Notes:

WARNING!!!! MALE CONTENT IS FOR SURE COMING. IF NOT THE VERY NEXT CHAPTER REST ASSURED IT WILL BE IN THE ONE IMMEDIATELY AFTER.

I know most of you guys may not be a fan of male content, and I myself am not either. BUT I am a fan of the horrible situation if a poor tiny gets unfortunately involved. The tags were there so don't say you didn't expect it. I know someone out there likes it so stay tuned those few. You won't be disappointed :)