- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Wheew a little late here guys but better late than never right? I put a lot of planning into this chapter so I hope you guys enjoy it!

Drake lost track of time for how long he was trapped in Jennifer’s vagina. He found a very slight air pocket and kept himself as steady as he could to prevent Jennifer from getting more aroused. He preferred to keep the amount of fluid to a minimum if at all possible. Kaylee one the other hand, was a nervous wreck. She had no idea if Drake could breath, her and Jennifer would be alone, and she somehow had to get Drake out of her without Jennifer noticing. They arrived at Jennifer’s house and spent most of the night watching movies, making themselves snacks, and talking about boys. Kaylee all the while keeping her brother in the back of her mind wondering if he was still okay. She knew the time was coming that Jennifer would be wanting to try her new toy out. Once they were done with the latest movie Jennifer looked at the clock and saw that it was 11:30 P.M.

“Ahhhh. Well Kaylee, I think it’s time I try out my new vibrator. I am kind of nervous about it though.”

Kaylee sought this to be her opportunity to see if she can dissuade Jennifer from using it.

“Well you know, it’s not for everyone. Some people don’t use them at all so you don’t have to push yourself if you think it’s too much at once.”

“Oh no Kaylee, I am ready for this. I want to know what it feels like before I actually have real sex. I want to be ready for it.”

“Jen, you could possibly pop your cherry like that, are you sure you are willing to do that before you have sex?”

“I don’t see why not? I’d technically still be a virgin regardless if my cherry is popped or not. Kaylee, I’d really like you to try it with me. I know you have already done it with yours, but I’d feel better with you tagging alone. I know it sounds weird but could you please be there with me? You can even have a go if you want.”

Taken aback by Jennifer’s sudden proposal Kaylee almost didn’t know what to say. She felt like maybe she somehow could get Drake back if she tagged along but the question was how.

“S..Sure Jen. What are friends for after all right?”

“Aww thank you sooo much Kaylee. Since we are here alone for the night we can just stay here in the living room.”

“Hey it’s your house not mine.”

Jennifer then took out her vibrator and studied it intently as Kaylee watch her. Kaylee could tell that her friend really didn’t know what to do with it as she was being awkward and indecisive of what moves she should make.

“Okay Jen. First you should make sure you’re wet. You don’t want to try putting that thing in while you’re not properly lubricated. You may also want to get the Vibrator wet by sucking on it. Before you turn it on of course.”

Jennifer tried doing as Kaylee asked but was too nervous to make herself wet. At least in her own opinion. She did start sucking on the vibrator until it was completely lubricated. However, she was frustrated and soon called to Kaylee for help.

“Ugh. Kaylee, I don’t think I’m wet enough. C.. Could you maybe try and help me?”

Kaylee soon had an idea. She was not attracted to girls in the least, but if she could finger Jennifer, she could find Drake and get him out.

“Uh.. Sure, do you like, want me to do it for you?”

“Yeeeaaahhh. If you don’t mind.”

At that Kaylee slide Jennifer’s jeans and panties off and positioned herself side by side with Jennifer while reaching down with her left hand and slowly inserted her index and middle fingers inside her. She immediately felt Drake, but realized that he was so small that her fingers may accidentally crush him. She slid them in and out carefully as Jennifer moaned in pleasure while thinking of another strategy. Jennifer was more than wet enough at this point but she wasn’t done yet. Sliding her fingers out, she used them to massage her clit while she was thinking. Then she got an idea. It was crazy, but it was the safest bet to get Drake out unseen. Kaylee positioned herself directly in front of Jennifer as she was on the couch and started moving her head down between her legs.

“I hope this works,” Kaylee says to herself before moving in.

“Wh.. what are you d--- Oh! Oh my! D.. Don’t St…Stop.”

Kaylee began licking at Jennifer’s clit to be save and make sure she didn’t move in too fast. She rolled her tongue all around in tiny, rapid circular motions as Jennifer started bucking her hips. She also had to think of a place to hide Drake once she was done retrieving him but the answer soon revealed itself when Jennifer leaned over Kaylee and started removing her shirt and bra and soon tried removing her skirt and panties but couldn’t quite reach so Kaylee assisted her by doing it herself. Kaylee inserted her tongue inside Jennifer and immediately felt Drake much to his surprise. Lapping around her sweet cavern, Kaylee decided to keep licking for good measure. Shortly after, she curled her tongue around Drake and retracted her tongue and him into her mouth.

“It worked,” Kaylee celebrated to herself.

Slowly sitting back away from Jennifer she saw her cheeks were flushed and her eyes were glassy with passion.

“Th…That was amazing!”

Kaylee simply smiled and nodded, not wanting to speak while Drake was in her mouth. She then motioned to Jennifer’s vibrator as if she was presenting her with it.

“Well. Here goes.”

Jennifer turned on the vibrator and began pleasuring herself with it while looking at Kaylee. Kaylee in turn tried to assists Jennifer by being erotic as it seemed Jennifer may be attracted to girls too. Kaylee takes the two fingers the used on Jennifer and slowly inserted them between her lips and into her mouth. She took this opportunity to retrieve Drake with them and pull him out. After sliding her fingers out of her mouth with Drake plastered to them with her saliva, she slowly curled her fist in a ball to hide Drake from site. Kaylee knew she couldn’t keep him there and she had not clothes on to hid him in. Then she got another idea and slowly bit her lip while looking down at the floor.

“Sorry bro, I hope you don’t freak out.”

She took her hand and moved it down her body rubbing Drake all across with it to try and keep up her act with Jennifer. Once she got to her own pussy, she took Drake on the two fingers and inserted them into herself. He immediately started squirming in confusion and Kaylee was starting to get wet herself from it. It was ironic that she saved him from her friend’s vagina by using her own. By this point Jennifer was in ecstasy with her vibrator and she was about to have a third orgasm. Once she released her fluids, Kaylee couldn’t help but be glad Drake wasn’t in there. Collapsed onto the couch, Jennifer laid the vibrator onto her stomach and stared at Kaylee.

“What,” Kaylee asked her.

“Well it’s your turn now chick. Get over here.”

“Oh no, Jen I’m not really in the mood.”

“Didn’t look like it to me, not with the way you were teasing me back there. Come on. I will even do the work for you. All you have to do is bend over. I am not taking no for an answer, this thing is ten times better than your dildo and I want you to find out.”

“Jen I don’t kn…”

“NOW!!”

Having no choice but to comply, she realized she put her brother back into another dangerous situation. She had to think of something quick. Jennifer took Kaylee and bent her over the couch and turned the vibrator on. Just as she positioned the head of it right at the entrance to Kaylee’s vagina, she was about to push in until Kaylee interrupted.

“Stop! Wait!”

“Why? What is it? Haven’t you done this before?”

Kaylee wished she didn’t have this idea but it was the only way to keep Drake safe.

“No Jen, it’s just that I want you to put it in my ass instead.”

These words haunted her. She had heard horror stories of girls who had tried anal, and that was with guys that had dicks smaller than this vibrator she was about to take.

“Oh my.. Kaylee you are a kinky one for sure. I like it! It should be lubed up for you but just for good measure.”

Jennifer then took her vibrator and lubed it up with her own saliva, the took two of her fingers, and slide them along her own pussy to get her juices on them before taking them and fingering Kaylee’s ass with them. Kaylee gasped at the surprise and felt extremely nervous. She was already feeling slight tinges of pain and these were just fingers. Jennifer then positioned the vibrator to sit right on the entrance to Kaylee’s asshole. Kaylee bit her lip and squeezed her eyes shut in anticipation for what was to come.

Jennifer started pushing forward and Kaylee felt her asshole give way and accept the head of the vibrator inside of her. A piercing pain shot up her spine and throughout her body and Jennifer kept pushing despite the screaming Kaylee started doing. Jennifer felt amused by this and just kept sliding it in. It was already over half way in before she stopped and started going in and out.

“Oh God!! Fuuuckkkk! Jen! Please! It hurts!! Hmmfffhhggg!! It. Fucking. Hurts!!”

Kaylee couldn’t let Jennifer stop though. She had to keep her brother safe. Not that Jennifer was stopping anyways. Kaylee didn’t know how much longer she could last and wondered when Jennifer would stop.

“Kaylee your fifteen right? Let’s just see if you can handle fifteen strokes and I’ll call you a champ. Here. We. Go.”

“Annnndddd a One!”

Jennifer slides the vibrator inside Kaylee up to the halfway point and slide it back out all while Kaylee had tears in her eyes and makeup running down her face.

“Annndddd a two!!”

Jennifer slide it in again but slid it out a little bit sooner. Jennifer kept going at this and getting faster and faster, all the while Kaylee was crying, yelling, and being pushed face first into the couch from the force Jennifer was using. Kaylee knew Jennifer can be a bitch sometimes but this was a bit much. Kaylee made it to fourteen and Jennifer paused slightly.

“Annnddd Fourteen!”

The vibrator goes in almost all of the way inside and Jennifer does the same thing while counting the fifteenth one. Kaylee though it was over but a sharp pain shot through her that was ten times worse than the rest and she ended up losing her sight from blacking out.

“Annnddd one to grow on!”

Jennifer had shoved it all the way inside Kaylee’s ass. Kaylee regained her vision and left herself laying on the couch defeated.

“Whew! I am beat. Thank you for helping me Kaylee. I can’t believe you enjoy anal. I don’t think I could handle it like you did. You really are a champ. You can sleep in the guest bedroom down the hall. Goodnight Dearie.”

Jennifer turned all the lights out and Kaylee just laid there in the dark for a while crying before getting up and going to bed. Drake heard everything as it went on muffled through Kaylee’s vagina. He felt himself being slide out and set on the nightstand next to Kaylee’s bed.

“Sis.. I’m so sorry. I didn’t know you’d be willing to go through that for me…”

Kaylee ignored her brother and just simply cried herself to sleep. Drake soon laid down and tried catching sleep as well. He struggled to keep warm since he was still damp with Jennifer’s and Kaylee’s juices. Tomorrow he and Kaylee will need to talk. He knew she would have something to say to him after they get home.

Chapter End Notes:

Now we know what Kaylee is willing to do for her brother Drake. I am sure Drake is willing to do the same for her, but he is certainly not able. Maybe Kaylee will understand and get over what she had to do for him.

Male content is coming soon and it will be a little different than you're used to. You will be more than able to skip it. I will continue next chapter where Kaylee left off and at the end of that chapter, I will zoom back to Ricky. I will give a prompt warning that you can skip that scene and it will not hinder the story at all. You will still get to enjoy the story without missing anything.