- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alright this is mostly a filler chapter for some more plot. Nothing too special going on here. It's also pretty short compared to the others.

Kaylee went in the bathroom and set Drake on the counter while she readied the shower. Drake began to question if they should. She is his sister, and so far things have gotten weird lately and he didn’t want to push things further. Doesn’t she have a boyfriend or something? Drake figured he could at least agree to the shower and then bring it to her attention tomorrow. He knows she will understand. Hopefully.

Drake was off in his own world and didn’t even notice that Kaylee had already stripped down naked. She took him by surprised when she reached out and picked him up. He tried keeping his eyes fixed on hers to prevent from looking. She noticed this and said,

“Drake, we’ve been over this, I’ve seen you naked like 5 times now. You don’t have to be embarrassed to see me naked.”

“Well.. Yeah.. But you’re my sister is all. I am just trying to get used to it.”

These words hit Kaylee a little hard.  She knew he was her brother, but she kind of felt like she wasn’t satisfying enough for some odd reason. She knew it was nonsense but she couldn’t understand why she felt that way. He had a point though. She admitted to herself that her and Drake would have to remain as siblings. Especially with what he is going through. It’s just hard to not act on her sexual impulses sometimes.

“Oh please, come on it’s just one shower.”

Kaylee took Drake and drug him in with her and set him down on the Soap rack. This placed him eye level with her vagina and she just so happened to be washing herself as she was facing him. Drake could do nothing to avert his eyes from her because that was the only thing filling his field of vision. Kaylee allowed the water to drop down off of her and some of it started dripping on Drake. Once she got her hair wet enough to wash later, she scooped Drake up and said,

“Eww we got to get you cleaned up. You have God knows what all over you.”

She took Drake and gently scrubbed his whole body with her soapy finger cleaning all of the grim, sweat, and various other things that he has accumulated on him at the time. She was very amused when she slid her fingertip over his penis and he gave a little jerk to the side form it. She was tickled at what she could do to him and she kept finding a way to repetitively drag her finger over his dick stimulating him more. As Drake’s squirming increased, so did Kaylee’s amusement and she kept doing this to torture him.

“Kaylee, I don’t think, you y…you sho….should d..d….do tha…that. You’re going to..to make m…m..me –“

With that, Drake threw his head back and blew his load all over Kaylee’s index finger. Kaylee was taken aback by this and watched as his small amount of semen dripped off her finger into the shower drain below.

“Drake, I am so sorry. I had no idea I was doing that to you… I simply thought you were ticklish is all.”

“Its… Fine sis. Let’s just get cleaned up.”

Kaylee really didn’t mean to do that to her brother. She thought she was just tickling him through her finger, not actually jacking him off.

“OK, well let me cover me first.”

Kaylee took Drake and stuck him in her mouth as she washed her hair. She took her tongue and shifted him around in her mouth playfully throwing him back and forth and smiling as she toyed with her brother. Drake did not approve however and was being violated by her tongue as she moved him in all directions and eventually pinned him to the roof of her mouth until she was done.

Once she was done, she took Drake out of her mouth and took out her hand and placed Drake in it. She then dripped a giant glob of body wash onto his body. She rubbed her hands together to lather him and her soapy hands for her sponge. She then took Drake in one and the sponge in the other and commenced to rubbing her hands all over her body to wash them. She slid Drake around her neck, then down to her breast where she rubbed him and his face all over her erect nipples, then drug him down across her stomach. Once she was done with her stomach she reached around behind her to get her ass. She took both hands, one with Drake and the other with the sponge, and clamped them on her ass cheeks and squeezed before moving them around in a circular motion smearing him all over her smooth ass cheeks. She used Drake for a lot of things. She slid him down deep into her ass crack, her upper thighs, and even over her vagina. Once she was done, she lifted Drake up to find him sprawled out into her hand.

“Are you okay bro?”

“Y..Yeah, just super wore out.”

“Oh?”

“Well. All of the rubbing you were doing…”

“Oh.. OH!! Oh my. Drake you may need to look into that. I think you have a problem.”

“Very funny. I think I have no trouble lasting at all.

“Could have fooled me brother. Now let’s get you cleaned now.”

“Kaylee, I can do it myself if you let me.”

“Yeah but this is quicker.”

With that she scooped Drake up and rubbed every inch of his body as he struggled no to cum in her palms. It didn’t take long for her to finish up Drake as she turned the shower off and hopped out to dry off.

Drake didn’t want to admit it, but he enjoyed Kaylee cleaning him like that. It gave him comfort and made him feel safe.

Kaylee and Drake both exited the bathroom and went back to her room to sleep. Tomorrow was going to be a long day and Drake was nervous about going back to school with Kaylee at his small of a size.

Kaylee seemed pretty tired after today so Drake decided to wait until tomorrow after school to have that talk with her.  

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter I will cover Ricky mostly. Keep in mind that in the last chapter, Ricky had been put through that the same night that Drake had been "saved" from Jennifer. Just to make sure you guys don't get mixed up with the time spacing.