- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

SURPRISE CHAPTER!!!

I found some free time so I figured I owed you guys one for the lack of content in the last chapter. I don't want to disappoint after all :P

 

Ahhh I like this chapter myself. I think it really captures the kind of woman Christine is. It also containes some things that some people have been asking for and I am finally delivering on.

Morning came sooner than expected for Ricky. Christine didn’t even think to look for him when she came home from spending time with Rachel. She assumed Rachel probably took her little toy with her. It’s a shame too. She would Love nothing more than to teach that young man what a REAL woman feels like. Ricky heard Christine getting up and he knew she was getting dressed for work. Unbeknownst to Ricky, he actually would have been able to get her attention by yelling if Kaitlyn had not taped his mouth shut. Christine took her sweet time getting ready for work as she slipped on her black pantyhose and her tight black business skirt. The threw on a quick button up shirt and tucked it in and finished with a matching business jacket and some dark red lipstick. She looked as if she were a professional lawyer. The only thing she was missing to finish her look was her heels and she knew exactly where they were. Ricky saw a small portion of Christine before a shadow loomed over into her heel and he saw her foot slip in. He turned his head to brace himself for impact as her foot dug in and grinding down over his body. Her pantyhose felt really soft against his body and he was caught comfortably snug against her foot yet again.

“Hmm maybe this won’t be so bad?” Ricky said to himself.

Christine stood up and began walking to her car. Just that simple walk completely ravaged Ricky. With every step, her toes would curl down and wrap around his face as the sole of her foot would grind into his body. By the time she got to her car, Ricky had already unleashed a load on her foot. Christine didn’t notice anything up until she felt a tiny wet spot forming in the middle of her sole. She chose to ignore it since she was about to drive to work.

Christine worked in a very high ranking bank as the manager. She may be nice and sweet to most people, but when it comes to business she can be aggressive and demanding if she needs to be. That’s how she got to where she was, and was soon working her way up to even higher positions. She assumes that’s why Rachel is friends with her and also very “close” with her. She does indeed make some decent money. But she has her priorities and she would never let any Love interests get in the way of her two children. As she arrived to work, she walked in and said her usual hellos to her employees and then went to her office and made herself some coffee. Sitting at her desk she began toying with her shoe. The one that Ricky happened to be in. She was determined to keep playing with whatever tiny speck that was in her shoe. Ricky was yet again assaulted by an onslaught of Christine’s toes and sole and he yet again, bursts all over it. Christine noticed again and this time her hell came off.

She took her foot out of the heel and lifted it up on her knee to take a look at the bottom of her sole. Sure enough there was a noticeable wet spot to her eyes. She then picked up her heel and gasps in surprise when she sees that it’s Ricky taped to her heel. Seeing his mouth taped up, she reached in and pulled him out of her heel and untapped his mouth.

“Oh goodness Ricky, what are you doing in there?! Did Rachel put you in there?”

Ricky simply looked at her and shook his head ‘no’.

Christine then came to the conclusion that someone else knows about Ricky. With a somewhat stern, yet concerned look, she said,

“Well then who was it?”

Ricky bursts into tears and told her everything. He told her how he shrunk, why he shrunk, he told her what happened to him after they left and what Kaitlyn did to him after she was done with him last night.

“Awww you poor thing. Did she really shove you up her boyfriend’s ass?”

Ricky just nodded, not even bothering to look her in the face.

“Oh that’s horrible. You know, if Kaitlyn hadn’t interrupted our little time together, I think Rachel would have used the same method to shove you up my ass?”

“R…Really?”

“Oh yes indeed. She enjoys making me take anal and who’s to say I myself don’t enjoy it?” She said with a wink.

“T…That’s nice.”

“Oh don’t be so stiff. Rachel may have claimed you, but now that I know that she doesn’t know where you are, I think I am going to have my fun with you. When we get home of course. Does that sound good dear?”

“Y..Yes ma’am.”

“Oh you’re so well-mannered as well. You just have to promise not to tell Rachel, or anyone else. My own kids aren’t even aware of how I am on the inside. You see Ricky, everyone else sees a very Loving single mother who is raising her kids they best she can and providing for them. But I am very VERY naughty behind the scenes. You found that out about me and Rachel, but dear she hasn’t shown you anything yet. That’s what I am here for.”

Ricky got extremely hard during her statements and it didn’t go unnoticed. Christine looked down and smiled at Ricky.

“Ah yes, I assume you are the one responsible for leaving nice gifts under my foot this morning. I am very flattered Ricky. And oh, is that for me?”

Ricky was so dazed that he moved his head in a manner that barely could be recognized as a nod.

“Hmm let me help take care of that shall I?”

Christine brought Ricky up to her plush, red lips and gave him a giant kiss on his body smearing him in her red lipstick. She giggled at the site of this and continued down to start sucking on his tiny little cock. He wanted to reach out and touch her so bad, but she kept him taped up the whole time. Ricky’s little moans of pleasure drove the woman to continue on even more vigorously practically taking the lower half of the boy in her mouth and using her tongue. She let out a long soft moan that reverberated along her lips and Ricky felt every second of it. He came twice as hard and twice as much as he did before and left little white streaks along Christine’s lips. Pulling him away, she held him in front so he could watch her lick her lips clean. She then smiled at him and said,

“I hope you enjoyed that. Because now it’s going to be my turn and you are going to have your work cut out for you.”

“R..Right now?”

Chuckling, Christina said, “No silly. I am at work. But I do have to determine where to put you. I can’t place you back in my heels because of the amount of walking I do. You’d be crushed before noon. I can’t put you in my cleavage because my boss always comes and visits and I always keep it open for him to ogle at. Whatever it takes to move up in the world right? Anyways, I have no choice but to put you in here.”

Ricky looked down and saw Christine tapping her crotch.

“Do you think you can handle that for the day little man?”

“I…I’ll try.”

Smiling, Christina said, “Well dear that’s certainly more than what most men ever do.”

Christine lowered Ricky down to her skirt and slowly slid it down below her knees from behind her desk. She then slipped her pantyhose down as well before she held open the strap of her black lace thong and slide Ricky inside it.

“Don’t play too much in there, or I may have to make you regret it.” Christina said with a wink as she lowered him through into her panties.

Ricky could instantly smell her sweet scent. She smelled like a true woman. A woman that he was not worthy of, but one he was receiving non the less. She was trimmed, but she certainly had a bush as his face was brushing up against it on his way down. She let him go eventually and let her panties slide into place with a loud snap before patting her crotch and pulling up her hose and skirt. Christine smiled to herself.

“Ahhh. This is going to be a good Monday indeed.”

Ricky certainly had a much busier Monday than Christine had ahead of him.

Chapter End Notes:

Hmm. So I don't know about you guys, by I am looking forward to writing the Christine and Ricky chapter.

TomSpeedy (My biggest fan right here guys.)

I know you created your own ship with the RR couple. (Rachel and Ricky)

But try this on for size and see if I am making your decisions harder :P