- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Oh I enjoyed writing this chapter so much. Next chapter will follow Drake again.

Ricky, for once during his whole ordeal, actually feels good. Christine was certainly a woman he’d be more than happy to please. Although he was a bit nervous about that naughty side she mentioned earlier. He didn’t dwell on that thought too much though being as he was held very snug against Christine’s giant pussy. He felt the soft, relaxing fabric of her lace thong pushing him right up against her warm tender womanhood, and her panty hose made sure that he was held firmly in place and not going anywhere. His face was positioned just in front of her clit, and the rest of his body was pressed against her giant slit ready to slip in at a moment’s notice.

Christine was simply seated at her desk and it had just reached about 10:00 in the morning. This was usually the time her boss comes in to “check” on her. Not a moment sooner she sees him knocking at the door. Letting a long audible sigh escape from her lips she says,

“Come in Mr. Truman.”

“Ah. Good morning Christine. I take it that all your affairs are in order for today?”

“Yes sir, my employees have reached a monthly high in customer service, and we are ten percent more efficient than what was recorded last month.”

“Good to hear. I knew I made the perfect decision when I hired you.” Mr. Truman said as he focused his gaze towards her bosom.

Christine noticed this as she got up out of her seat to go gather some coffee from the counter nearby in her office and just thought to herself, “Ha, figures. Just like clockwork.”

“Thank you so much sir. You have given me an opportunity for me to provide for my three children and I couldn’t have done it without this job.”

Walking up beside her, on her left side, he placed his arm around her waist and positioned his hand fairly low on her right hip.

“It was nothing really. I just knew I’d see great things from you.”

Christine felt very awkward now. Truman has never gotten this close to her, let alone actually touched her in this way.

“I… Uh.. I’m glad you feel that way sir.”

Truman then did the unexpected, and turned Christine around and had her pushed against the counter while he ran his hand up her thigh.

“Alexander Truman what do you think you’re doing!?”

“Christine, I know you’ve been lonely going on what, five years now? I’ve provided you a well-paying job, paying higher than I would pay most other people, and as a result your children have live comfortably.”

“Yes, Truman, and for that I am grateful but that doesn’t mean that I am attracted to you in any way nor does it mean that I am willing to be in a relationship with anyone.”

“Oh Christine, I know you want someone. I see it in your eyes every day.”

“Oh yeah, I know what else you see every day too sir.” With this, Christine thrusted her knee upwards connecting it straight into his crotch and he collapsed on the floor.”

“Gahhh! You…. Ugh.. You b…bitch! Yo… You’ll pay for that! I will have your job!”

“Oh really Mr. Truman?” Christine said as she circled him. “I don’t think so. You see, I have noticed your disrespect of women all over this company. My employees, and myself for that matter. I know what you look at every single day, and why you come in her to ‘check’ on me.”

Turning over on his back and leaning up, Truman said, “And so what? Even if you could prove that, there isn’t anything you could do to incarcerate me.”

“Oh, my dear, but there is. You may not have noticed this, but I have remodeled my office a bit. I took the liberty of installing a few hidden cameras in my office ever since I heard about that incident with you and Julie. I wanted to make sure it wouldn’t happen to me. I know you erase camera evidence every day in the main lobbies and such.”

“What? You… You’re a psychopathic bitch!”

“Now, Mr. Truman,” Christine said as she took her heel and forced him flat on his back. She then started dragging her heel down his body as she said,

“Is that how you talked to a lady now? Especially when she has you by the balls?” As soon as Christine said this, her toe section of her heel stopped directly on top of Truman’s crotch and she started applying pressure.

“You… You won’t get away with this. They will see what you’re doing to me on your precious cameras!”

Christine chuckled, “That’s cute dear. But do you really thing I wouldn’t have control over my own camera recorders?”  

Truman looked down at nowhere in particular knowing she had a valid point.

“Ah so I see you are catching on now. See, I am going to make the rules now understand? I’ll promise not to turn you in to the authorities, and let you keep your job.”

“What do you want?”

“Well first off, a raise would be nice. Secondly, I don’t want you to so much as look at any one of my employees again. Thirdly, I don’t want you to step foot in this office again, and I also will expect you to allow me to install new hidden cameras inside your office, without your presence of course, for when I come into your office for your meetings.”

“And if I refuse?”

“Oh,” Christine starts applying immense pressure onto his crotch and starts grinding left to right, “I am sure you’ll have a grand time trying to explain to the judge why you tried raping me at a profession, well-known and well-trusted banking business.”

Truman simply nodded, knowing that Christine is the one person ever that has truly beaten him.

“Now get the hell out of my office you piece of shit.”

Truman rose to his feet and exited her office without a single word. Exhaling loudly, she walked over to her office door and locked it, while shutting the blinds to her office. She then walked back over to her desk and fished Ricky out of her panties to set him on top of her desk and then sat down.

Ricky was still wrapped up in duct tape, but was covered in her sticky juices form earlier.

“Oh dear, I guess you know just how turned on I get when I’m in charge of someone huh?”

Smiling up at her he simply nodded.

“So, did you hear all of that?”

“Yes ma’am, what happened?”

“Ha, the bastard tried raping me. Asshole didn’t know that I took self-defense classes in college.”

“Wow. You’re a badass Ms. Dobson.”

Smiling down at Ricky, she shrugged her shoulders and said, “I know.”

“I decided to take you out to give you some air since I know for a fact it was getting steamy down there from my encounter.”

“Won’t someone come in?”

“Oh no. I am their manager, and if my door is locked, they know not to bother me much.”

“Oh so what now?”

“I’m glad you asked young man. You see, I am not a cruel person, but I am a very complicated woman. I can laugh, and smile with you. But deep down, you are going to get fucked by me tonight and it doesn’t matter to me whether you like it or not. Mr. Truman was right, it has been a while, and I have yet to experience what Rachel has experienced with you. I am going to tell Rachel that I’ve lost you, and you’re going to be crammed up my pussy when I tell her. As for my daughter Kaitlyn, she is like me but she doesn’t care if she’s cruel as you’ve found out. I’ll try to keep you to myself as much as possible, but if she catches you then she catches you. I’ll just hope she doesn’t break you before I do.”

“Ms. Dobson, I thought maybe y..”

“That maybe I’d what? Try taking care of you? Oh sweetie I’ll take care of you, but I have no means to help you. You sow Rachel destroy your little toy. At this point I doubt there is much hope for you now.”

“No. Ms. Dobson, I was going to say that I’d rather please you, whether forced to or not, than anyone else.”

“Oh.. Oh my.” Christine was taken aback by Ricky’s calmness in his statement. He was being completely serious.  “Dear young man, why would you say something like that. You’re not worried? Homesick?”

“No ma’am. My home life was shitty. Nobody hardly noticed me, and let’s face it, I wasn’t exactly noticeable anyways. Nothing you’ve done so far has made me feel threatened and I feel safe with you.”

“Damn. You really are being serious.”

“Mmhmm.” Ricky nodded.

“Oh no, I can’t have that. I need my toys to fear me.” Christine said with a wink.

Ricky knew she was somewhat joking about her statement.

“So let’s see, what is it that you don’t like? I wouldn’t want you to feel unwelcome after all.”

“Oh, well I don’t really like asses at all. Especially after the other night. I did like your feet however, and also being in your panties. They were really comfortable to me.”

Christine bit her lower lip hard as her pussy started flowing.

“That is VERY good to know dear.”

Christine knew what she was going to do. She missed out on it back at home with Rachel, and she wasn’t going to miss out on it now. Standing up with her crotch directly in Ricky’s face, she pulled her skirt down and slowly slid her middle finger from the bottom of her slit, to the top and circled her clit with it.

“So you said you liked it here then huh?”

Ricky nodded in enthusiasm.

“I know JUST where to put you then.”

Taking up Ricky, she made sure his tape was secured and then positioned him right on top of her panties and commenced to dragging him up and down the length of them. Once she dragged him down to the bottom part of her slit, he felt fingers grab his legs and drag him down even further, between both of her legs, and come out behind her with her ass directly in front of him. He was confused, then he saw her bend over and take off her panties and saw her free hand spread apart her ass cheeks.

“Wait.. No… Ms. Dobson I thought.. I thought we had a d..”

“What dear? I can’t hear you back there. You will have to speak louder.”

She continued moving him closer to her asshole feet first.

“Ms. Dobson, no!! Please!! Not in there!! Anywhere but there!!!”

He felt his feet hit her wrinkled hole and then felt it give way as her tight muscles started gripping on his legs. Christine was dripping juices on her office floor by now and had her head down on her desk while she was biting her lip and moaning. She took her index finger and placed it on Ricky’s head and started pushing down.

“Noo!! I beg you!! I.. Can’t go back in there!”

Ricky started having flashbacks of being crammed up inside Brad’s asshole and was starting to cry heavily.

“No… Please.” Ricky muttered in near silence as he realized his cries would not be heard. Not willingly that is.

Christine pushed down with her last bit of force, and Ricky’s vision was filled with her tight asshole flexing around his face and popping shut with a definitive squelching sound. She kept pushing her finger however, and she had inserted her full index finger inside her asshole before retrieving in.

Patting her ass, Christine said, “You see dear Ricky, I can’t be having my toy not being afraid of me. Not because I think you’re being defiant or anything like that. It’s simply that I won’t get enjoyment out of this unless you are genuinely intimidated by me. I am so much bigger than you after all. With an ass more than capable of snuffing you out at any moment. Now no more tears please. It’s a waste of good suffering.”

Christine then slipped her clothing back on and plopped her ass on her chair to continue working. Her panties were immediately soaked upon returning in their place, and she was getting wetter by the second with Ricky squirming around inside her asshole. Spreading her legs, she slid her hands down in front of her skirt and started rubbing her clit in pleasure.  She thought about how she dominated Truman, and how she just dominated Ricky. Forcing both of them in unwanted situations, and making the best of both of them. She actually envisioned Truman as the one that was up her ass, smelling her shit, and suffering in there. Her rubbing got more vigorous as she let out a fairly audible fart slip out of her ass. She moaned deeply in pleasure thinking of how much Ricky must be suffering in there. It wasn’t long before her breathing picked up and got heavier, and her moaning got more frequent and she finally released letting cum drip out of her panties and seep down onto her chair. She sat there recovering for a minute before getting back to work with a big smile on her face.

“I am certainly keeping you in there all day. Just wait until tonight dear Ricky.”

Chapter End Notes:

I certainly know at least one of you will Love this chapter. Let's hope the rest of you enjoy it as well! This is posted late, but it is super long compared to most of them so just pretend I released two chapter today :D

Enjoy!