- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alright guys this will sadly be the only one tonight. But I hope you guys enjoy it.

Drake was staring into the hazel eyes of Jennifer. He had never actually seen what she looked like before. She had like raven hair and her teeth looked perfectly in line judging by the mischievous smile she was giving off to him right now. As her smile curved upwards and expanded, he noticed she had fang-like teeth. Some people have these “vampire” teeth and hers were noticeable right away. She was looking at him as if she were a predator and her were her prey.

“I can’t fucking believe that I am holding Drake Dobson in the palm of my hand. This can’t be real. YOU can’t be real right?”

“I… I am most definitely real.”

“HOLY SHIT!!” Jennifer before realizing she was in the girl’s bathroom at school. Drake winced in pain at the loudness of her voice echoing throughout the room.

“Wow. You.. You are so small. What the hell happened to you?”

“It’s a very long story, and I really would Love to explain it to you, but can we get back to my sister first?”

“Wait, she knows you’re like this??! For how long?! And why didn’t she tell me?”

“Calm down, she didn’t know who she could trust, and we didn’t want it spreading to my mom. I’ve only been like this for two days.”

“Your own mom doesn’t even know?”

Jennifer immediately realized that if Kaylee, Drake, and now here were the only ones that knew about him, then she could simply take him without Kaylee even realizing it. Hell even if Kaylee suspected something she couldn’t get anyone to help her get him back because that would require her to inform more people. Most likely more than she’d be comfortable with.

“No, she doesn’t. Can we please get back to Kaylee?”

Staring at him plainly, Jennifer answered him very bluntly.

“No.”

Drake’s heart dropped. He knew Jennifer had a crush on him from what she told Kaylee, and now he already figured why she’d want to keep him to herself. He felt like he would never see Kaylee or his mom again.

“Jennifer.. Pl..”

“I said no! I’ve wanted you for so fucking long. I’ve WISHED for you for so fucking long. Do you think I am just going to hand you over and lose you? With an opportunity like this? I would have preferred you to be the tall, muscular, and sexy Drake Dobson. But I’ll take you as you are for sure. Beggars can’t be choosers ya know?”

Drake just mentally gave up trying to reason with Jennifer. He just accepted that he was hers for the duration until he can figure out a way to get back to his sister.

“Alright squirt, seeing as I’m not wearing any pants, or panties for that matter, and I need to keep you hidden, I am going to have to put you in a very secure place.”

Drake’s first instinct was to look down at her size C breasts because that’s where Kaylee has always stored him. However, upon looking he was able to see her nipples through her shirt. Jennifer noticed him looking and looked up at him smiling and shaking her head.

“Nuh uh. As you can see, I am not wearing a bra either. So uh… That only gives me one option.”

Jennifer lifted her skirt up to her stomach as she was seated on the toilet seat, and began moving Drake towards her dripping wet hole.

“No… N..not there again! P…Please.”

Jennifer immediately stopped.

“What do you mean, ‘not there again’? Do you mean to tell me Kaylee has shoved you, her own brother, up her pussy?”

Drake shook his head no rapidly.

“Wait.. You mean you’ve been here? Inside me?! When? Where? And why the FUCK didn’t I notice you? I could have enjoyed it dammit!!”

You explained the story of how Kaylee took you with them to the mall and upon reaching the part about the changing room, she managed to put two and two together fairly quickly.

“Oh fuck would I wouldn’t give to go back to that. I remember feeling something in there now that I think about it. No fucking wonder I wanted that vibrator so badly. Can’t believe Kaylee ate me out just so she could get you out without noticing me. First off, that’s kind fucking hot, and secondly, she was so fucking good at it too.”

Drake just sat there in her palm in complete silence until Jennifer spoke.

“Well Drake, you really shouldn’t have told me what I missed out on. Especially when you’re being held by the same horny teenaged girl that is wearing NO panties and has NO limitations to what she can do to you. In you go.”

“Wait.. Please no!!”

“Oh, so you would rather go in here then?” Jennifer said as she lifted her ass up halfway and pointed at it.

“N…No.” Drake was defeated. He simply just dropped his head down.

Smilling at him complying with his fate, Jennifer said, “Good boy. Now try and squirm ALL you want. I am going to cherish every second I have you inside me for today and then when I get home, I am going to fuck you like no girl has ever, nor will ever, fuck you.”

Jennifer took one hand and opened her slit with two finger while pushing Drake inside her headfirst. She let out a soft moan along with a whispering, “Ohhh fuck yes.”

She let go of him to see his little legs and feet squirming outside of her and she felt herself get even wetter just seeing how much power and control she had over him. She just fed him to her vagina and she was Loving every second of it. She wanted so much more. She took the rest of him and shoved him inside her as deep as she could, forcing Drake face first into a pool of her collected juices from being so aroused. She then got up and went back to class. She was getting wetter by the minute because she was thinking about how she was going to be sitting next to Kaylee, all the while Drake was pleasing her pussy, and she would never have a single clue.

Jennifer arrived back in class and sat down next to Kaylee and commenced to trying to be still and attentive for this next lesson. Drake was squirming more than she could have asked him to and she was trying to stifle her heavy breathing as she would jerk her body upright and hang her mouth wide open at the pleasure she was feeling. She did her very best to make sure nobody noticed. Then Drake ended up making his way to her G-spot and she has no idea what he did, but she shoved both of her hands down to cover up her slit as her juices washed out with a monsoon force and collided with her hands, some of it seeping out and dripping on the desk under her skirt. She felt Drake’s tiny body slam into her hands and she allowed her remaining fluid to continuously collide into him and drip away before letting things settle down. Once everything stopped flowing, she quietly took one of her fingers and inserted him back inside her.

As soon as she recovered from the massive orgasm he had given her in class, the bell rang and it was time for second period.

“Oh fuck this is going to be a long fucking day for me.” Jennifer told herself.

She lost count of how many times she orgasmed during the day. She left traces of her juices all down the halls of their high school as she would walk to her classes. She had an abundance of her fluids leaking out and down her legs by the time she made it home from the bus.

As soon as she got home, she drank as much water as she could before she collapsed onto her bed and passed out from exhaustion.  Her night planned with Drake was postponed involuntarily. She went to sleep with a smile on her face though. She was very pleased with how her new toy performed today.

 

It was no ten at night and Drake hadn’t felt movement in hours. He was convinced that she was asleep, and he took this opportunity to try and escape his fleshy prison. He crawled his way, very very slowly, to the entrance to her slit. He didn’t want to chance arousing her in her sleep and going through another ordeal. The fact that he didn’t suffocate or drown today was a miracle although his body was extremely sore from the way her muscles squeezed him repeatedly.

Drake forced his way out of his cavern, and made his way to the edge of her bed she was on. He spotted her comforter extending all the way down to the floor due to her not making her bed and thanked his lucky stars that he was able to slide down the comforter safely to the floor. Once he got to the floor, his next goal was to find wherever her mother was. Surly an adult with a child of her own would help him get back to his mother at least. Traveling across Jennifer’s messy floor, he thought to himself about how much of a nervous wreck his sister must be. Especially after she had promised him she wasn’t going to lose him like she did with Jennifer last time. Funny how things work out. Reaching the door, he received another lucky break when he discovered he would be able to fit under it and escape her room. As soon as he did he said to himself,

“Alright, not to find her mother’s room. She will help me get to my mom.”

Drake was nervous being as he didn’t know if Jennifer had any siblings, and he didn’t know who else lived in the house. Then he started feeling footsteps going down the hallway he was in, and once a giant figure came around the corner, he saw a middle aged woman walking right towards him. He knew she wouldn’t hear him if he yelled, so he kept his distance until she passed him and then he followed her straight into her room.

Chapter End Notes:

Ok so I know it doesn't seem like I did much interaction with Jennifer. But I had originally planned too. Until I got an even BETTER idea that is. I know I may have let some of you down, but you guys won't be disappointed whenever he encounters Rachel. The poor kid has no idea what kind of woman Rachel is. Not like how Ricky knows. It's going to take a few chapters to build up to my idea though. But I'll let you guys know when that chapter comes in the beginning notes.

I'll be like, "HEY GUYS THIS IS MY IDEA CHAPTER!"

I am Loving the amount of reviews and praise I have gotten over this story so far. Being my first story, and seeing so many people actually enjoying it, along with over 30,000 reads now!! Wow!! I am definitely going to keep writting for you guys whenever I finish this story. I will see what I can contribute to this community.