- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alright guys, sorry about the delay. And also, I have completely changed the way everyone thought this chapter was going to go xD I made this choice because to me it was either, "Do more sex and smut, or advance the plot further."

SO I chose to advance the plot. My idea chapter is going to be next by the way. So it only took one chapter with this new plan. But oh goodness. You guys won't be disappointed.

Christine was just finishing up her last bit of paperwork before heading out of the office to go home. She still felt mild squirming from Ricky in her ass and she was fully aware that he was still alive and kicking so she decided there was no need to take him out. Christine’s phone suddenly rang and she looked down to see that it was Rachel who was calling.

“Oh great. She must be asking me about Ricky. Figures.”

Letting out a long sign, she prepared herself and then answered the phone.

“Hey Rachel, did you have a great day at work?”

“Why yes I did! Thank you for asking. I was calling to tell you that I was coming by tonight. I know it’s a Monday, and I know that it’s a work night, but I promise you’re not going to want to miss out on what I have in store for you my dear.”

“What could Rachel be up to?” Christine though, “she obviously doesn’t have Ricky so she must be trying to set me up to steal him. Dammit. If I refuse, then she will surely know that I am hiding something. I’ll just have to play this carefully.

“Oh my, I wonder what you have been cooking up in that mischievous mind of yours.”

“Oh Christine, you have no idea. I just hope you’re ready for me. I know I am.”

“Oh Rachel you certainly know how leave a girl guessing.”

“Always. Anyways I’ll be over by eight, does that sound ok?”

“Yes Rachel, it’s perfect. See you then doll.”

As Rachel hung up the phone, a smug smile resting on her face as she circled her index finger along the outside of her ass hole, where Drake’s head was the only thing sticking out of it.

“You hear that my toy? Your mother is going to be so surprised to see you tonight.”

“I want my m----“

Laughing maniacally, she took her index finger and slowly shoved the rest of Drake’s body inside her while she got up to get ready for the occasion.

Christine cursed herself that Rachel ruined her play time with Ricky.

“Shit. JUST what I need on a blasted Monday.”

Christine looked at her clock and saw that it was five.

“Good. It takes me about thirty minutes to get home so that leaves me with about two and a half hours to play with Ricky before Rachel arrives.”

Getting up out of her seat, she pulled down her skirt and leggings to retrieve Ricky from her ass. Holding him right in front of her she said,

“Did you enjoy yourself in there my dear Ricky?”

Ricky looked up at her with tears in his eyes as if he had just been stripped of dignity.

“Awww sweetheart, don’t look at me like that. You know, a lot of men would Love to be in your position. Especially THAT one.”

Ricky just simply looked down at the floor.

Christine let out a sigh and then pulled her clothes back up with Ricky in hand and proceeded out of her office and to her care. She got in setting Ricky down on top of a cup she had in the holder and settled herself in her car. Humming to herself, she shut the door and started the engine and then commenced to head home.

“Ok listen Ricky, there has been a slight change of plan. I am still going to fuck the shit out of you. But Rachel has somehow managed to surprise me and is planning to come over tonight at around eight. I refuse to let her find a way to get her hands on you, so as much as I regret this decision, I am leaving you with my daughter Kaitlyn until Rachel leaves understood?”

“No! Please don’t leave me with her!”

“So you’d rather stay with Rachel then?”

Ricky just stayed silent.

“That’s what I thought. I am going to instruct Kaitlyn to leave you in one piece. But I can’t tell you that she won’t take joy in you for herself. At any rate, I’ll be back to take you from Kaitlyn after Rachel leaves deal?”

Ricky simply nodded and remained quiet. The rest of the car ride home was like that. Upon pulling up in the driveway, Christine took Ricky and placed him in her bra until she reached her bed room. Upon taking Ricky out, she tossed him directly on her bed.

“Okay Ricky, you wait right here. I am going to go change into something that will more or less make you want me.”

Ricky debated jumping off of her bed to go hide. Where would he hide? How would he get down? Ricky knew that he’d rather not be owned by either woman. At this point, Christine seemed much more like Rachel than he ever realized and he immediately changed his mind about serving her after it involved being shoved up her ass indefinitely.

“Fuck it, I’ll take my chances.”

Ricky dove off the bed blindly but ended up landing in a small pile of discarded socks.

“Holy shit that was the luckiest thing to happen to me yet!”

Looking at the door, he decided he would take his chances out there. Kaitlyn had a chance of finding him but he was small, and he could hide. Ricky took off running as fast as he could and upon making it to the door, he dove underneath it just as Christine was making her way out. He took off down the hallway and recognized Kaitlyn’s room was the next one on the right. So he traveled down the hall and took the next one on the left. Diving under the door, he looked up to see that he was in Drake’s room. But he heard, crying?

Looking up, he saw a girl on his bed with her face buried in the pillow sobbing. It was Kaylee!! She could help him! But, why was she crying? Listening in, he heard her sob a few words to herself

“Drake, I’m so sorry. I…I lost you and now I have no way of getting you back.  You.. You were my dungeon buddy. Now who is going to be my dungeon buddy?”

Kaylee could barely finish her sentence before throwing her head into his pillow and just sob into it.

Ricky was confused? Has Drake died? Gone missing? Why the hell was his mother acting like she was if this were the case? Wait.

“It was the device!” Ricky said to himself. “Drake must have figured out that shrinking feature on the device! I need to tell Kaylee!”

Running over to Drake’s bed, he hopped onto the hanging blankets and climbed his way to the top. Kaylee was still crying into his pillows and Ricky ran up to her until he was right beside her arms. Waling up to her slowly, he started lightly tapping her arm as not to alarm her. Kaylee felt this and immediately jumped up.

“Drake!!” She looked down to see a tiny figure standing next to where she was laying and she snatched him up and began to hold him.

“Oh Drake, I thought I lost you!”

“I…. I’m not D…Drake.”

Kaylee freaked and dropped Ricky on the bed in front of her and started backing up.

“Who the fuck?!”

“It’s me Kaylee!”

Recognizing the voice, she relaxed somewhat but was still in shock.

“Ricky?! How the hell are you here?!”

“It’s a very long story, involving your mother.”

“My mom knows about you??”

“Yes, unfortunately.”

“What…What do you mean?”

“You don’t want to know I promise.”

Kaylee remembered how she had felt when she was manipulating Drake, and assumed the same effect must have happened to her mother, except her mother would have no need of restraint since Ricky is unrelated.

“Oh God, Ricky I think I already know. I am so sorry.”

“It’s kind of how I found you. I managed to escape. I came in here to hide and I found you. I wanted to tell you that I know what happened to Drake! You don’t need to cry!”

“Ricky, I already knew what happened to Drake. I found him after he had accidently shrunk himself. I also know it was from that strange rock that you gave him. Did you know it would shrink things?”

“No. I thought it only increased them in size. But…But when I was discovered by your mother, I was also discovered by Rachel. Her Lover.”

Upon saying this, a loud, “FUCK!!!!!!!” Was heard around the house that came from Christine.

“Her… Lover?”

“Yes. Your mom and Ms. Tully, are, ya know?”

“Holy shit!”

“Yeah…”

“Well where is the device?!”

“Rachel…. She found it, and crushed it under her foot. She said they couldn’t risk me letting their secret out. I guess the bitch didn’t realize that your mom would find me and try keeping me to herself.”

“Ricky, we have to find out if there is another device like that one. And we HAVE to find my brother. I lost him at school today.”

“How did you lose him?”

“I was carrying him in my pocket, and I lost him in first period because he wasn’t there when I checked second period.”

“What? He gets to travel in a pocket? That must be nice. Anyways, were there any leads as to where he may have ended up?”

Kaylee tried thinking hard until she remembered that Jennifer had asked to go to the restroom as if she were desperate. And she was acting a little off.

“That bitch.”

“What bitch?”

“That bitch stole him!!!”

“What?? Who?”

“My so-called ‘friend’ Jennifer! She.. She must have put him in her… Oh God. She was only wearing a skirt today.”

“This is good! We have someone we can go to. Drake is my friend, and I already feel bad for being the reason he is like this.”

“No Ricky, Drake didn’t have to try and toy with it. He did it to himself. Granted it’s not like he thought it would shrink him but still. We need to go over to Jennifer’s place right now.”

“No wait..”

“What Ricky?!”

“Your mother told me Rachel was trying to come over here tonight. She said it was probably her trying to steal me back away from her.”

“What’s that have to do with anything?”

“Well.. Your mom kept wondering what Ms. Tully was talking about. Because Ms. Tully said something about a surprise.”

“Wait.. You don’t think..”

“If Drake, managed to get away from Jennifer, then he may very well have tried seeking out her mom for assistance. And if that’s the case, I assure you that he was in better hands with Jennifer.”

“What do you think we should do?”

“Ok Kaylee, I think the initial idea would be to burst in on them and demand Drake back. But Rachel is extremely the dominant type and I’m afraid she wouldn’t think twice about hurting you. Your mom has no idea she has him, otherwise she wouldn’t have been questioning it.”

“Ok so what is the plan?”

“If I could sneak under the door after Ms. Tully arrives, then I can see for myself if Drake is actually with her. I’ll come back here and tell you what I find out.”

“Okay Ricky, that sounds like a good plan. Just be careful.”

“There’s no way I am going to get caught by either of them again. It’s Kaitlyn that I am worried about.”

“Kaitlyn? She is going to be out tonight so don’t worry about her.”

“Oh…Alright as long as you’re sure she won’t be back anytime soon.”

“Nah, she is at her friend’s house. Chances are she will get wasted like she always does and pass out on their couch.”

“Ok. Well, Ms. Tully isn’t going to be here until around eight so we have some time.”

“Oh alright. Well.. What do you suggest we do?”

“Honestly, is it okay if I get some sleep? I don’t remember the last time I had rest and it would do me some good for what I’ll be doing tonight.”

“Sure thing! You can lay right here on Drake’s bed. I’ll stick around with you to make sure you are alright.”  

Kaylee had hope. She was determined to get her brother back at all costs.

Ricky was scared shitless. But he had to save his friend. He knows what those two women are capable up and he would not ever leave that fate to anyone. For the first time, Ricky had unwavering courage that he himself has not realized.

Chapter End Notes:

Alright guys, This was a heavy plot driving chapter. Ricky is now teamed up with Kaylee. And there is a plan to go underway. What the hell has Drake gotten himself into? And what does Rachel have in store for him? The next chapter is going to explain how Drake is currently in the position he is in and the one after that will be when shit gets real. Hope you guys are enjoying this so far. I am also in favour of what TomSpeedy suggested about having a small discussion section in the reviews. If you guys would want to start that, I'd Love to see you guys predict how the story might go. I also wouldn't mind reading them to get a few ideas.