- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So this is what happened to Drake before Rachel called Christine and invited herself over for the night.

Drake was relieved when he found Jennifer’s mother. He knew she could help him get back to Kaylee, or at least his mom. After watching her walk into her room, he followed suit and slipped under her bedroom door.

“Woah, Ms. Tully.”

Drake was in shock. Rachel was an ideal woman for Drake. Although Drake admits that he favors thicker women. Everything about this woman was pure majesty. He was excited to actually go and get her attention. Maybe he can talk her into placing him in her bra. Any guy would enjoy the breasts she has.

Rachel had begun undressing which is why Drake stopped to marvel at her body. She was already down to just her bra and panties whenever he approached the base of her feet. Staring up in awe, he started shouting up at her in hopes that maybe she would hear him.

“Hey! Ms. Tully! Ms. Tully down he—Ahgh!”

Rachel slipped off her panties and let them drop straight to the floor right on top of Drake. She then took her toes and slipped them under them and kicked them away. Drake flew out of them as she did this and landed in the middle of the floor. Dazed, he turned over and looked up to see Rachel’s legs towering over him. She took a step to the side to reach for something and her foot just so happened to be heading towards Drake.

“Ms. Tully no wait!!! Ahh!!”

Her toes steamrolled over Drake’s body forcing his face to be grinded up against them until she applied pressure and he felt her foot encasing him inside the carpet under him. He was surprised that his body could support as much weight as it had but his survival instincts kicked in and he bit her toe.

“Ow! What the hell?!”

Rachel looked down under her foot to see the tiny form laying under them.

“Oh my goodness, Ricky how did you? Wait. You little shit! Biting me!”

Several thoughts went through Drake’s mind, “Ricky? Why did she say Ri—Oh God!”

Rachel’s foot slammed down onto his tiny body as she started using her sole to grind him into the carpet.

“Didn’t I tell you that you are mine? Did I ever say it was ok to bite me?”

At that she pushed down even further and Drake felt the air release from his body.

“Answer me toy!!” Rachel exclaimed as she removed her foot from “Ricky”.

Coughing, Drake finally caught his breath.

“I… I’m not Ricky.”

“Wait, what?!”

“I’m Drake Dobson. Why… Why did you think I was Ricky? Ricky who? Ricky Manns? My friend? And why wouldn’t you be surprised to see him so little if it were him?”

Rachel started laughing hysterically.

“Hahahahha Oh God this is perfect. Drake Dobson, you mean Christine Dobson’s son? Oh my, little boy I am afraid you just walked into a spider’s web. You see, I don’t owe you any explanations, but being as you’re my Lover’s son, I’ll make an exception. Ricky, stumbled upon a rather heated moment of passion me and your dear mom were having. He just so happened to accidentally shrink himself. With some weird device thingy. I don’t know what the hell it is but I smashed it anyways. I recently lost Ricky, by accidentally leaving him over at Christine’s house yesterday.  Christine has no doubt claimed him for herself which is very much in defiance of me and she knows it. But now. Oh you sexy little boy. Now you come along and I can only assume you’ve been shrunk the same way Ricky has. I am going to enjoy this so much. You will be perfect in enacting my revenge on Christine. I am sure you have a lot of questions now. You may ask me only a few.”

Drake was speechless. But he has dealt with bullies before though so much was going through his mind. Rachel and his mom for one, how long have they had a thing? The machine is destroyed so now how are they going to get back to normal? Will they ever be normal again? He figured the reason him and Kaylee couldn’t find the device was because Ricky must have found it first. He was always bad about snooping in other people’s yards. He thought about what questions he should ask.

“What are you going to do with me?”

“Oh now you are a smart one. That is a very good question and I am glad you asked. The majority of what I am going to do to you will be revealed very shortly. However, to answer what you really want to know, don’t worry. I am going to give you back to your mother. After I use you for my revenge.”

“Why stop us from turning back to normal?”

Smiling, Christine said, “Oh that’s easy. I don’t want word of mine and Christine’s affair going around. Of course, now you also know about it so I guess it’s good you can’t get back to normal either.”

Christine put her foot back on top of Drake and said,

“Alright I think those two questions are enough. Let’s get down to business.”

Rachel started taking off her bra as she toyed with Drake under her toes.

“Ms. Tully what are you doing?”

“Oh Drake, you should keep calling me that. It’s so sexy coming from you. And I already said no more questions for you.”

Rachel bent down and picked Drake up and held him in front of her face. Her brown eyes looking at him with pure lust.

“I hope you don’t mind.”

“Don’t mind wh—AHHH!”

Without warning, Rachel opened her mouth to receive Drake as she sucked him off of her fingers. Twirling him around her mouth, she would use her tongue to force him against the sides of her mouth and commence to sucking on his tiny body like a piece of candy. She then pinned his body at the roof of her mouth and used her tongue to play with his own privates. Drake tried pushing the tongue away but his arms weren’t strong enough. He heard a loud moan reverberate through her mouth as she continued to apply pressure and suction to his body. It wasn’t long before Drake went completely limp as he had the best orgasm he has ever had from her tongue. Rachel smiled as she felt his cock spill its contents all over her tongue.  She leaned down and spit his body out and watched him land in between her two huge breasts. Immediately she started squeezing them together allowing her own saliva to coat her breasts as she squeezed him between them. She made her way to her bed and collapsed down onto her back as she toyed with her breasts. Once she had enough of that, she plucked Drake up with her fingers and placed him on top of her right nipple. She soon started fingering herself as she brought her right hand up and covered Drake completely as she pinned bin to her nipple. She forced him around in circular motions as his face was forced against her hardened nipple. Her moans of pleasure vibrated her breasts and Drake knew he was in for it. This was worse than anything he had to go through and she was just getting started. Once she was nice and wet, she plucked drake up from her nipple and held him up above her face.

“Now you’re going to know what a REAL woman feels like.”

She brought Drake down on her stomach and took her index finger and pressed him down into her skin. She slowly started dragging him down her body until he reached her pubic mound. The then took her whole hand and pressed Drake down further until he was being pressed into her clit. Rachel responded with a large gasp for air and an arch of her back. She slowly took her other hand and parted her lips with her fingers while she brought Drake directly in front of her awaiting vagina. Drake finally managed to get his bearings and looked up to see the larges pussy he has ever seen and it looked starving. He could make out all of her juices dripping down coating in and lubricating it.

“Ms. Tully, wait. Please Do---“

Rachel forced Drake directly inside and commenced to fingering herself rapidly.

“Oh Fuck Yes Drake! I I’m Ms. Tully. I bet you’ve always wanted to fuck a milf like me. Mmm and I bet you never thought I’d be the one.”

Drake was invaded by a very strong smell and a sweet taste coming for her juices. He was covered head to toe and he felt her fingers shoving him deeper and deer inside her. He felt her muscles contracting very strongly around him.

“Mmm. I am going to cum all over you and you’re going to be forced to take every bit of it. Oh fuck, I am going to make you drown you little shit!”

Drake groaned in pain as she continued to squeeze him with her vagina walls. Suddenly, the walls started contracted harder and faster as Drake realized what was happening. He managed to scream out with much effort.

“Oh God!! No St---“

Rachel began a very terrific orgasm as she started screaming.

“AHHHHHH Fuckkk!! I… I’m cuming!!”

Rachel held her had flat against her slit as her juices flooded out at a tremendous velocity forcing Drake to slam against her hand and gallons of her juices came flooding behind him and rammed into him, adding pressure on him and forcing him to resort to swallowing some of her juices to try and catch a breath. Letting go and removing her hand, Drake collapsed onto the bed between her legs sputtering and breathing heavily. Rachel laid there for a moment before sitting up and getting on her knees.

“Oh poor Drake. You don’t think you’re done yet do you? This round isn’t over yet.”

“No! Ms. Tully, I want my mom!”

Laughing, Rachel took the pillow from the head of her bed and set it down under her. She then placed Drake on the pillow facing upwards and she looked down at him smiling.

“Now what’s my name again Drake? Say my name.”

“Ms. Tully pl---“

Rachel collapsed her body onto Drake as she straddled the pillow. She then started grinding up and down on the pillow forcing Drake to be drug along with her. She commenced to grinding Drake into the pillow unit another climax came and her juices came flooding out over Drake, and soaked her pillow. Rachel then picked herself up and collapsed against her headboard as she looked at Drake laying in a pool of her juices.

“Damn. After all of that I am almost tempted to keep you to myself. Of course Ricky was the one that got away though. So he is what I really want. He isn’t going to escape me forever. Are you enjoying yourself over there?”

Drake just simply raised himself up and coughed up some of her juices out of his mouth. He collapsed and just laid there catching his breath. Rachel smiled and looked over at the clock realizing it was only 4:55. This gave her an idea. Plucking Drake up from the pillow he immediately started giving her half-assed struggles and mumbled, “Please. St..Stop. I am to…too tired.”

“Aww don’t worry hun. I’ll put you somewhere so you can get plenty of rest.”

Rachel leaned over on one side as she slid her knees to her chest and positioned Drake behind her. She then took his feet and started sliding them into her ass very slowly. When Drake felt something warm and moist touch his feet, his eyes shot open in alert and he started screaming when he saw where he was headed.

“Oh please struggle. You may scream too if you want. Nobody is going to hear you but me.”

She took her finger and started pushing Drake inside her ass. Drake felt her asshole tightening around his body as it made its way passed his knees, and then up to his chest. He felt her muscle pulsate her anus around his bod and with one more slight push, she had his whole body inside her except for his head.

“Now you be a sweetheart and just stay right there. I am calling your mother.”

Drake sat there in silence for a minute before hearing Rachel say,

“Why yes I did! Thank you for asking. I was calling to tell you I was coming by tonight.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I wanted to at least provide a mix of sexual content aside from primarily ass stuff so this came to fruition. It also helped clear out an obvious plot hole as far as, "What about Drake?? What the hell happened to him after he was discovered by Rachel?"

I was going to write this chatper regardless :P

Wow!! Almost 45,000 reads now. Thank you all for following and supporting this story. I know you aren't speaking but I know you're there, fapping to my ideas. May you fap long and sleep well xD