- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry about not posting yesterday guys! I do hope you enjoy this chapter though. I made it extra long and saucy for ya ;)

Ricky stirred awake from his nap and noticed it had already gotten darker outside. Upon looking at Drake’s alarm clock, he saw the time to be 7:30. All of a sudden he heard the door to the room open and by instinct he jumped undercover just in case. After dealing with Kaitlyn, Rachel, and Christine, he developed some survival instincts and even common sense. As a shadowy figure entered the room, he heard a familiar voice say,

“Hey Ricky, you there?”

It was Kaylee. She must have noticed his absence from him hiding. Revealing himself, he said,

“Yeah, I’m here. I didn’t know if it was you or not so I didn’t want to take any chances.”

“Oh don’t worry, I completely understand. So listen, I managed to collect a few things for you to use during your little rescue mission. I fastened some pretty durable string for you to use to climb down from high places. It has a paper clip hook, but it should be enough to hold your weight under these circumstances. I wouldn’t try using it as a grappling hook though, unless you can somehow chunk that thing high enough and you’re lucky enough to latch to something. I made it long enough to go from my foot to my waist. You shouldn’t be on top of anything that exceeds that height. I also made you a tiny outfit to wear so you can stay hidden better. I just cut up one of my old black sweatshirts that couldn’t fit me anymore. It basically just slips over you like a giant toga, so it’s just a one piece. But you should be able to use this thread I’m giving you to tie it around and make it stay in place. Last, but certainly not least, I made you a weapon from this thumbtack in case you run across something dangerous like a bug or something. I certainly hope you don’t have to use this, but it can also double as a pike. So, just keep that in mind. Did you get all of that?”

“Oh.. Wow yeah! Thanks Kaylee, I was planning on just going in there with nothing but you actually gave me a fighting chance to actually rescue your brother.”

Smiling, Kaylee said, “I know I’m pretty great right? Besides, my brother is my dungeon buddy and we don’t ever leave each other behind.”

“Likewise. He has never backed down from anyone threatening me so I am not about to let him down.”

The doorbell rang along with a brisk series of knocks.

“Shit that must be her.” Kaylee said as if she were scared for Ricky.

“Yeah, we should just wait until she goes into your mom’s room. Then you can just drop me off outside the door and I’ll take it from there.”

“Good idea.”

Listening in, Ricky and Kaylee both heard the conversation as Rachel arrived.

“I’m coming, just hold on.”

Answering the door Christine noticed Rachel was carrying some small bag as Rachel enthusiastically said,

“Christine!! You won’t believe what I have to show you! You sure this isn’t a bad time.?”

“No, Rachel it’s most certainly fine. I’ll just let the kids fend for themselves for tonight. Shall we?”

“Yes please! Lead the way dear!”

Upon arriving in Christine’s room, Rachel was immediately questioned.

“Okay so what is this big surprise you have to show me?”

Rachel reached into her bag to pull out a large black strap on.

Christine scoffed at Rachel and said,

“Rachel, you know it’s a work night, and my kids are home!”

“Oh but Christine, it’s a brand new one and I really want to try it out on you! Please dear?”

“Rachel.”

“Christine.”

Christine knew Rachel was up to something, but she was getting turned on at her persistence, and also the fact that she bought a knew strap on to use on her. It was flattering in a way. It is such a shame that she lost Ricky. Then she could have taken him along for the ride. Meanwhile, Kaylee already positioned Ricky outside the bedroom door and wished him luck before waiting to find out if Rachel had Drake.

“Ugh. Okay fine. I don’t normally go to bed till late anyways, and it’s not like my boss is going to fire me for coming in late tomorrow.”

“Oh thank you so much babe. You won’t regret this one bit. Just let me go to the bathroom to get readied up.”

“By all means.”

Rachel giddily skipped to Christine’s bedroom bathroom and held the head of the strap on up to her face. Drake was there attached to it expertly with some black colored duct tape. She tapped him on so efficiently that only his head remained sticking out.

“You.. You bitch.”

Chuckling silently, she then moved her lips almost touching distance from Drake and whispered,

“You wanted your mom so bad, fine. I’ll give you to her.”

Positioning the strap on down below her to put on, Drake tried to reason with her.

“No.. Ms. Tully please no. Th…that’s my MOM! I’m sure Ricky is in the house somewhere, j..just talk to her or something.”

“Awww. You poor thing. You see. I may have actually seen to reason, and compromised with you. But nobody calls me a bitch. You will take what is given to you, and your mom is also going to take what I give her. Show shut up or beg for my mercy you fucking toy.”

Amidst Drakes shouts, Rachel ignored him and proceeded out of the bathroom. Upon walking out, she saw Christine laying on the bed completely naked with her legs semi-spread out.

“I’m waiting for you Love. You’re looking more like my master by the second.”

Rachel smiled at Christine’s comment and replied, “Oh you will know by the time I am finished with you, I won’t simply just look like a master.”

Ricky’s jaw dropped. “Holy shit they are about to fuck right away.” He started looking for any signs of Drake when he noticed that Rachel kept holding her index finger at the tip of her strap on. Upon closer inspection, Rachel removed her finger and sure enough Ricky spotted a very slight inconsistency with the color of the strap on. He doubted that Christine would notice it due to the fact that you’d almost have to be deliberately looking for it but he noticed a tiny white speck sticking out.

“Oh fuck, that has to be Drake. Knowing Rachel. Fuck does Christine know? Holy shit I have to tell Kaylee that I found Drake!”

Sprinting back under the door, he started sprinting down the hall to reach Drake’s room when a giant shadow loomed over him. He turned around to see a giant foot coming towards him; it was Kaitlyn’s. Ricky didn’t have time to react before the foot collided with him and he felt a ton of pressure pinning him to the floor.

“Well well well. Look’s like you survived my mom squirt. Good thing too. My boyfriend is coming over tomorrow and we are going to have the house all to ourselves. You’re just going to tag along and keep us company.”

Ricky was freaking out. Didn't Kaylee say Kaitlyn was gone for the day? This wasn't looking good at all.  He had to get back to Kaylee. She HAS to know where Drake is. Ricky jumped in survival mode, and he worked his hands under her sole to try and reach the metal thumb tack that Kaylee gave him. Maybe he can by himself more time if he could just reach…

“Ow! What the fuck was that?!” Kaitlyn exclaimed while jumping back. Ricky took this as his chance to run and he just barely managed to run under the next door available to him. He slipped under the door and it was a tiny hall closet crammed with various things collected over the years. He dove under and through anything he could reach under when the closet door opened.

“Where are you, you little shit? You think you can get away with stabbing me with your little toys?”

Kaitlyn scanned the closet and said,

“Fuck this, you want to hide in there go ahead. You’ll come out eventually and I’ll find you somewhere else.”

Kaitlyn turned around and went to her room. She figured she would just catch him later. Ricky waited a few minutes before the door opened again but this time it was Kaylee.

“Ricky? You still in here? I heard the commotion outside!”

Ricky ran out in the open and greeted Kaylee with a small wave. Kaylee laid her hand down and motioned for him to get on. Ricky climbed aboard and Kaylee went straight to Drake’s room.

"I thought you said Kaitlyn wasn't here?!"

"I know.. I'm sorry Ricky, I had no idea. She must have just got in or something."

"You know I am convinced that she would keep me forever next time she gets her hands on me. I can't live the rest of my life like that!"

"Well Ricky, if that happens, I am sure I'd find a way to get you back from her."

"Yeah, if you're lucky. There's no telling where she'd have me locked away knowing her."

“What matters now is that you're safe, but did you find anything?”

“Yeah… Drake is definitely here.”

“Okay? And?”

“Well.. Your mom… And Ms. Tully.. They are kinda, ya know? Getting busy.”

“What does that have to do with Drake?”

“Well.. He just so happens to be on the strap on that Ms. Tully is using to fuck your mother.”

“What??!!”

“Yeah.. It happened to me too, except it was the other way around.”

“My mom would never!”

“Well you see, I don’t think she knows that Drake is attached to it.”

“Oh fuck. What do we do? They’ve had to have already started now and we can’t just barge in on them!”

“I know.. Kaylee, I think we are going to just have to be forced to wait it out. See what happens and then get Drake after.”

“Well what do you think we should do then Ricky?”

“Ok, well I can stay here tomorrow and spy on your mom tomorrow morning. I’ll see if Drake is anywhere with her or if he stuck around with Ms. Tully.”

“Right. Ok. Well, I am not sure what I can do. I guess I can go to school tomorrow and just see if Jennifer is acting any differently. If she acts the way she did today at school, then I'll know she has Drake."

“Alright that sounds good to me.”

 

Drake however, was having no such luck at the moment. At the time Ricky was avoiding Kaitlyn, Rachel was climbing onto the bed and positioning herself between Christine’s legs. Drake was looking directly at his mom’s giant pussy and he was doing all he could to try and break free of the tape but his efforts only managed to make him tired. Rachel was leaning down making out with Christine while she took her fingers and started massaging Christine’s clit. Christine returned the favor by playing with Rachel’s nipples. Christine was getting extremely wet as well as Rachel. Rachel was about to force Christine’s own son back into where he came from and she was dripping all over the bed because of it. She was ready and from the looks of it, Christine was too. Drake could smell the scent that emitted from both women and he began to sweat from the heat they were both giving off.

Rachel positioned the head of the strap on directly in front of Christine’s ravenous hole.

“Please… Ms. Tully don’t do this. This is my m---“

Rachel plunged the strap on deep inside Christin on the very first thrust. This forced Christine to arch her back and grab Rachel’s arms in reaction to the immense strap on entering inside her all at once. She had to stifle a full on moan to make sure no one else in the house had heard her.

Drake could hear many things going on at once. He could hear his own heavy breathing, his own choking as his mom’s fluids entered his mouth, his mom’s heartbeat pulsating through her body, and the thick juices sloshing around inside her slimy, wet cave. He was powerless, and could do nothing to stop Rachel from forcing him into his mom. Drake was trying to scream for it to stop, while Christine just begged for more.

“Oh yeah.. Oh fuck Rachel, JUST like that, keep going. HFFMM More!! I want More!”

Christine grabbed Rachel’s ass and started pulling her into her with the motions. Rachel was extremely aroused at the fact that Christine was begging her for more while her son as inside her.

“That’s right slave. Fucking beg me. Beg me for more!”

“Oh… OH G..God. Rachel.. I’m.. I’m going to…To fucking…CUM!!!”

Christine let out a high pitched squeal that Rachel had never heard before as Christine arched her back and her body had a massive spasm along with her almost ripping Rachel’s arms off with her grip. Drake heard constant moaning, and then heard them both taunting each other until all of a sudden, the walls caved in on him and squeezed him to the point that he could only hear his own heart beating. Then a torrent of slick juices hit him with the force of a tidal wave and coated him completely. He barely had time to register what was happening or catch his breath before Rachel used the extreme slickness to force about 20 more rapid thrusts into Christine for good measure. Upon finishing Christine off one more time, Rachel collapsed backwards and laid there panting along with Christine.

“Holy fuck Christine. I don’t think I’ve ever heard you make that sound before.”

“Maybe you just haven’t become a true master until tonight then.” Christine said with a wink.

Looking down at the strap on, Rachel saw that Drake was still there. Smiling to herself she thought, “Good. I can get a little more out of you.”

“Oh we aren’t done yet Christine. Get on your knees and bend over.”

Christine did as she was told and Rachel started positioning the head of the strap on right against Christine’s anus. Drake tried turning his head different ways in a futile attempt to avoid it.

“Please… Ms. Tully No.. I beg y- hmmmffff”

Drake’s face was forced into his mom’s anus and Rachel decided to just hold it there and smear him into it a little more before penetrating her.

Drake was invaded by the smell of his mother’s juices as well as her putrid ass. This was NOT a place he ever wanted to be and he has no way to stop it. With one giant thrust and a very audible grunt, Rachel thrusted her hips and forced the strap on to go so far into Christine that Rachel’s pelvis slapped against her ass cheeks. Christine sucked in a very long and barely audible breath in as Rachel let her register the 8 inches of strap on in her ass. She then let out a little cry of pain as Rachel slowly backed up, and thrusted inside her again.

“Oh God.. Rachel.. I don’t know about.. Ahhhggg!!!!”

Rachel started pumping the strap on in and out of Christine’s ass rapidly to the point that Christine’s face was in her pillow biting it, with her two fists on either side gripping her pillows to help ease her through the pain. She has taken it in her ass before but never like this. Rachel was driven like never before and she was definitely showing it. Drake could barely breath, and only managed to let out long muffled growls and grunts as he was being forced into a constant tube of muscles squeezing him tightly. Rachel reach back and slapped Christine’s ass as she continued to fuck her ass as deep as she could.

“That’s right you slut. Take this fucking thing like you’re my slave. I’m the only one that can give it to you like this! I’m going to fuck you until you can’t walk understand?!”

Christine started blacking out and was now actually worried about her insides at this point.

“Rachel.. Please.. AH!!! Please stop. I… I can’t see..”

Upon hearing this, Rachel decided to comply with her and started getting slower with her pules until eventually stopping and slowly slipping the strap on out with a large popping sound. Christine just laid there with her ass in the air catching her breath as Rachel looked down at her strap on, delighted to see little Drake still attached to it. Rachel looked at the clock and saw that it was 9:30.

“Oh shit babe. We played longer than we normally do didn’t we? I am going to go back to the bathroom to get changed. I’ll meet you back out.”

Rachel tapped Christine on the ass a few times before getting up and skipping to the bathroom. Upon shutting the door, she held the strap on back up to her face to see little Drake almost passed out.

“Holy shit you’re a tough one. I am so glad I got my hands on you. As you can see, I did give you back to your mother. I hope you enjoyed your little reunion with her but I’m afraid I’m taking you back with me. I’ll have to get Ricky another time.”

Drake just responded with a low groan. Rachel then sealed the strap on back in her bag, and placed Drake inside her bra. She then exited the bathroom to see Christine still collapsed on the bed naked. Rachel smiled and said,

“I’m out Love. Sleep well and I’ll catch you another day.”

Christine just simply laid there and grunted while she thought to herself.

“Holy shit what made her so vigorous today? She was way more into than usual. I can’t even fucking move without hurting. Fuck. I’ll have to wait a while before trying that again. Ughh.”

Rachel headed out the door with Drake tucked away, and made her way back home.

“Hmmm. I wonder if my daughter Jennifer can be a well enough babysitter while I’m gone to work tomorrow? Drake did say she found him so it’s no surprise to her anymore. Just as long as she knows her place and that he is mine. I don’t mind sharing him with my little angel though.”

After Rachel left, Kaylee and Ricky both agreed that tomorrow would be when they search for Drake.

Chapter End Notes:

Whew, that was fun. What the hell is going to happen to Drake I wonder? What will Jennifer say to Kaylee when questioned about Drake? What will Ricky find?

 

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter tonight. It was very fun to write and I hope you guys enjoyed it.