- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey guys! Sorry I've been working late this week. I've gotten this little filler chapter in for tonight to satisfy you guys and I'll add like 3 over this weekend. Hopefully 3 a night.

 

That's right. Three a night xD

 

This is for you semi scat and fart fans. It's not extremely heavy but I just wanted to throw something in for you guys.

 

Also, I added a little bit of dialouge in the last chapter to fix my accidental plot holes so you guys may wanna check that out. It's very subtle differences.

When Rachel arrived back at her house, she walked in the door and gave her breasts a light squeeze and said,

“You know; I am pretty sure that Christine had such a powerful orgasm because you were insider her. She had no idea that you were there, but I bet that she felt something there. Something inside her that drove her absolutely crazy.”

Drake had about enough of this bitch and decided to bite her nipple as hard as he could. By this time, Rachel had already made her way into her room.

“OW!! You little shit!”

Drake felt himself ripped out of her bra and saw her gigantic eyes staring into him as if she were his maker herself. He felt immense pressure as she tightened her fist around him.

“You have no idea what league you are in you little fuck. I don’t think you realize that I could end your life with a squeeze of my fist. Hell, I can end your life from a simple misstep.”

Her grip got tighter as Drake’s face was turning blue.

“I could smear you all over my floor with my foot and you wouldn’t even leave a single trace of your insignificant life. My own ass could crush and grind you in to paste.”

“P….. Pl….Please. Yo.. You’re…. Crushing… M….ME.”

Releasing her grip, she saw Drake collapse onto her palm sucking in air.

“I’m not going to kill you. Christine is still my friend, and I owe it to her not to kill her only son. Plus I have way too much fun with you to waste you like that. But you will get punished. I’ll just do it in a series of punishments and you’ll just have to deal with them.”

Drake just simply laid in her palm looking up at her and nodding.

Smiling, Rachel said, “I believe we should go ahead and start your first punishment for tonight.”

Setting Drake on the bed, she exited her room. Drake was confused. During the whole ordeal of her crushing him, he should have had a cracked rib at the least. Yet his body did not feel even slightly sore. In fact, the only thing that she managed to do was knock the breath out of him and keep him from breathing more. Why is his body okay though? Drake didn’t like questioning much since he is already going through the impossible. Maybe it’s the device again. He knew it allowed him to speak as if he were normal sized. But that required line of sight to work. So in this case, is he simply resistant to crushing? The guys who invented this device definitely wanted to make sure whoever used it was going to be okay.

Rachel returned to the room with some tape and a plastic plate.

“I hope you have a strong stomach little boy.”

What? What did she mean by that?

Without another word, she picked Drake up, placed him back first onto the plate. She then commenced to taping down his arms and legs, and then gently laid a strand of tape across his abdomen. She then placed him and the plate down on a chair at her desk. Looking up at Rachel, Drake was just under eye level with her private area and he saw her looking down at him smiling.

“I have no ever done this to a full sized man before, but I have always wanted to. Never on your mother though. I could never ask her to do something so degrading even if she is my slave, she is still my friend. However, you may get it worse than a normal sized man would.”

Drake was still confused until Rachel started turning around and showing her tremendous ass. She seductively slides off her shirt, and jeans. Then bend over at her waist to take off her underwear as she let out a sharp fart.  Drake felt the wind from it and immediately started gagging when the smell hit. Rachel began giggling.

“Hehe you like the smell? I hope it smells as sweet as it tastes.”

Wait what?? Rachel descended her ass onto Drake and all he could do was cry out,

“No! Ms. Tully! Wai….”

*SLAM*

Rachel’s ass slammed down onto the plastic plate engulfing Drake completely in her ass. He may have been shoved into someone’s ass before, but they weren’t putting all of their weight on him like Rachel was doing. Drake was being surrounded by ass flesh, and he started grunting as she grinded her ass in circles forcefully. Rachel was Loving this domination she had over him. He could do nothing to stop her and she couldn’t stop herself from getting wet.

Rachel sat up for a quick moment as she felt her ass cheeks sticking to the plate, her skin slowly peeling off to reveal that Drake was still on the plate covered in her sweat.

“Time for round two.”

“Wait! Please. Do….”

Rachel slammed her ass back down onto Drake, and this time she had him where she wanted him. Drake’s body was pressed right up against her ass hole and Rachel bit her lip timidly at what she was about to do. Closing her eyes and looking up with an agape mouth, she let out a sudden, and subtle fart blow out onto Drake, forcing his body to the plate and instantly making a noticeable brown streak down the plate and all over Drake’s body.

Unfortunately, Rachel wasn’t done yet. She started grunting and forcing herself more and more, and her ass finally gave way while Drake felt his ears pop and she released a long consisted deafening fart. Her asshole was pulsing spastically directly over his body, as her fecal matter was being blasted outwards onto the plate and all over Drake’s body. Panting heavily, Rachel sat up and lifted her ass off the chair. She didn’t immediately spot Drake because his body was blended in with the large apparent shit stain she left on the plate. Satisfied, she got up, took Drake and the plate to her bathroom, and set them on the counter.

Drake couldn’t tell where he was at. His eyes were blocked by the amount of shit that stained his body, and the smell was still stuck in his nose. Rachel bent down into the cabinet and pulled out a condom, opened it, and stretched it out. By the Drake had wiped his eyes clear and saw her looking at him with condom in hand. Without a word, Rachel takes Drake, and throws him into the condom as he is still covered in shit. She then pulled it up to her mouth and spit down into the condom directly onto Drake. He had never felt so low, or humiliated in his life. Once she was done, she took a small amount of toilet paper and used it to wipe the remaining shit stain off of the plate and then she discarded it into the condom on top of Drake.

“There, that should work as a pillow.”

Drake tried ripping at the walls of the condom but it was no use, he couldn’t break them.  Rachel just laughed and said,

“Don’t bother dear. You will just tire yourself out. Now I am afraid it’s time for bed.”

Upon saying this, Rachel took Drake to her bedroom and hoped into her bed naked. She positioned herself on her knees and bent over while reaching behind her with Drake in the condom. She took her finger, and felt Drake’s body and immediately used it to shove him inside her asshole. She stuffed Drake, and the entire condom in her asshole only leaving the last end sticking out.

“Goodnight Drake, I am sure you’re going to be sleeping tight tonight.”

Rachel laughed as she finished preparing herself for the night, and getting herself in bed.

Drake was already sweating before she shoved the condom in her ass and now everything was so dark and humid. He was covered in moist shit dripping off his body and he had no way of cleaning it off. It started getting moist and he felt it smearing all over himself.

He would praise that it was warm, but being inside of Rachel was burning him up. He was going to have a long night.

Rachel, felt amazing. She still felt his body inside the condom and the thought of him sleeping inside her ass tonight made her so wet. She would have to wait on that though. She really was tired.

“Ahhhh. I hope Jennifer con prove competent tomorrow in looking after Drake. I don’t care if she has to skip school really. As long as she keeps what’s mine safe. I can’t trust my bitch co-workers.”

Drake finally dozed off, but he had no idea what is going to happen tomorrow.

Chapter End Notes:

Whoo Next chapter will disclose on what Ricky is going to be doing at the Dobson's home. Thank you all for your awesome reviews and support so far. I have an entire seires that I had a brain storm on with this story so it's going to get crazy