- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alright guys, here is 1 of 3 for tonight! I hope I wasn't misleading last chapter, but I was speaking in terms of Saturday and Sunday being the weekend. Friday I got back late and didn't have much time for writting.

 

Here you are! Enjoy :)

Ricky awoken to Kaylee getting ready for school. Looking over at the huge clock that was on her nightstand, it was about 7:30. He had to make his way back to Christine’s room to see if there was any hint of Drake. Ricky uses the comforter draping down to the floor as a method of getting down to the floor. Kaylee was in the shower at this time so he figured she’d know what he was doing when she got back and found that he wasn’t there. Running to the door, he quickly jumped to his knees and crawled under and took off down the hallway to Christine’s room. As he crawled under the door, he saw Christine walking in to the bathroom. She already had her business clothes on, and there was no indication that she was harboring a tiny passenger. If Drake was somewhere on her, or inside her, then she probably doesn’t notice it. Ricky decided to check her work heels first before she left. He could check the rest of her room later. Walking up to them, he saw that one was leaning over; it didn’t take him long to search that one. With no sign of Drake, he walked out and crawled up the other one and peaked inside.

“Drake? Drake are you in here?”

There was no response.

“Shit. I bet he is still with Ms. Tully. I bet that bitch wouldn’t let a prize like him go knowing the circumstances.”

Ricky slide off the shoe and sprinted under Christine’s bed when he heard her bathroom door open. Ricky was just in time. Without so much as a thought, Christine walked out and immediately slid her shoes on and headed out for work. Ricky took this opportunity to search her entire room for any possibilities of Drake. It took him two hours, searching in the closet, under the bed, and in the bathroom before he decided to try and look in her nightstand. Ricky climbed up onto the bed and made his way to the headboard. The nightstand was close enough for him to take a running jump at so that’s exactly what he did. Ricky took a deep breath, and held it as he cleared the gap between the bed and the nightstand. Landing on top, he stood there a minute catching his breath and also recovering from the slight adrenaline rush he just got.

“Hmm How the hell am I going to get into the drawer now? Wait. What’s this?”

Ricky happened to find that the nightstand drawer was cracked open just enough for him to jump down into.

“Yes! Let’s hope I can get out of here later. Drake? Drake you in here?”

Again, no response. But Ricky did notice that this is where Kaitlyn returned the strap on after using it the other day. He also found an assortment of other sex items such as a buttplug, a box of condoms, and a bottle of K-Y Jelly.

“Holy shit, she seriously needs a boyfriend or something.”

Almost immediately after Ricky said that, the drawer flew open nearly making him slam into the back of it. Looking up, he saw Kaitlyn’s smiling face.

“Well look at this shit. I should have known a fucking pervert like you would be found hiding in here. You never know what you’ll find when you’re looking to borrow some condoms. You should have just stayed in the closet.”

Ricky tried screaming for help when Kaitlyn grabbed him and shoved him in her mouth. Immediately she started swishing him around, and coated him within a pool of her saliva. Ricky had no idea what was going on until he saw the mouth open and see her boyfriend’s mouth approaching.

“NOOO!! Please no!!!!”

The started making out, Kaitlyn allowed her boyfriend’s tongue to invade her mouth, although she took care to keep Ricky pinned under her tongue. She had other plans for him. After seeing her boyfriend’s tongue retract from her mouth, Ricky was thrown back on top of her tongue. Her mouth opened yet again, but this time Ricky saw the fully erect penis of Brad coming at him like a missile, and this time, Kaitlyn left Ricky right where he was at. Brad’s dick slammed into Ricky almost knocking him out, and Ricky was being smeared into his cock by Kaitlyn’s tongue. She bobbed her head up and down as she slathered her tongue, and Ricky all over Brad’s cock. Ricky’s face was forced into the hard skin, and he was drug along the length of it every time Kaitlyn bobbed her head up and down. Kaitlyn took Ricky and smeared him all over the head of Brad’s penis and then forced him against his urethra until she was sure he wouldn’t slide off.

Ricky felt dazed, and disgusted. He turned over to see a giant condom about to be put on him.

“Kaitlyn, please no!!”

Kaitlyn simply smiled at his attempts to stop her, but she was way too horny, and simply didn’t care in general. She slipped the condom on Brad and watched as Ricky was trapped in the reservoir with her gooey saliva coating him. Ricky was looking up through the foggy material of the condom, there wasn’t much air, and he had no idea how he was going to survive this. He saw the two massive thighs of Kaitlyn stretch upwards on either side of his prison. Then looked up to see her giant hole waiting to devour Brad’s cock. Kaitlyn started bringing her body down on top of Brad and Ricky screamed until her wet folds came in contact with the condom and smeared Ricky’s face into the latex of the condom, preventing him from producing anymore sound.

Kaitlyn let her body collapse and Brad’s cock slide all the way inside her, forcing Kaitlyn to lean back and moan.

“Oh fuck. Fuck yeah baby. I am going to fuck that pathetic cock of yours so fucking hard!”

To Ricky, an immense pressure started enclosing him into the confined space of the condom, and he could already feel Brad’s Urethra pulsating on his back. Temperatures skyrocketed as it felt like it was over a hundred degrees, and he felt every move that Kaitlyn made as he was plunged deep into her pussy. He could see her juices coating the outside of the condom, she was lubricating it well more than needed for her to start going faster and faster while Brad had his hands wrapped around her ass cheeks as she bounced them onto his thighs. Ricky had felt Kaitlyn’s contractions the entire time and she had already had two orgasms during the process due to the intense pressure Ricky would feel from them. The moaning got more intense and louder as Brad neared his climax. Ricky started feeling waves of pre cum coating his back and he knew he may not survive what was going to happen next. A strap on certainly didn’t pose this kind of threat.

Kaitlyn reached her final orgasm as she leaned down and gripped brad firmly on his shoulders, while Brad was frantically doing what he could to keep thrusting his cock into her to reach his. As Kaitlyn began to feel Brad give way to his orgasm, she went up one final time and slammed her pussy down and left his cock insider her as he started releasing his cum.

“Nooo!!!! Oh G---bllggnnnnn”

Ricky let out one futile scream as Brad’s semen flooded over him and started trapping him into what felt like several gallons worth.

Kaitlyn and Brad laid there silently for a couple of seconds before Kaitlyn got off of Brad and ordered him to take the condom off. Once Brad complied, Kaitlyn laid down on her stomach.

“Okay Brad. I want you to dump your cum right here.”

Kaitlyn spread her asscheeks indicating where she wanted.

“What, why? Don’t you normally drink it?”

“I will make you drink it if you don’t do what I say! Now pour every last drop ALL over my ass.”

Without another word, Brad took the condom and started pushing the contents from one end to the other like a toothpaste container. He then positioned the condom right over her spread asscheeks and started letting his cum drip directly on her ass hole, and the inner part of her asscheeks.

Ricky had no clue what was happening, but he saw the semen sliding down the other end of the condom along with himself. He was more relieved that he could breathe again. He had to have coughed up a few cups of Brad’s semen from choking on it.  Once he got to the end, he saw his destination and tried swimming his way back into the condom, but the fluid was too thick.

“Oh God no!!!! Kaitlyn!! Stop!!!”

Ricky felt butterflies as he fell from the condom and started plummeting to her ass. He slammed right into her inner ass cheek and then felt a few more drops fall over on top of him. Brad had finished the last drops.

“OK babe it’s done.”

“Good. Now I want you to take my ass cheeks and just smear them together all over.”

Ricky had no sense of where exactly he was on Kaitlyn’s ass, but he didn’t have much time to think when something plowed into him from behind. Both of her ass cheeks felt really soft and plushy, but he still felt immense pressure from them as the other was pushing him into the one he was stuck on.

“Aghh!! Hgmfffffff!!” Ricky let out long, rough grunts as her ass cheeks started grinding him left and right, and up and down. After another minute of this, Brad finally stopped and Ricky was able to breathe normally again.

Kaitlyn was very pleased. She knew Ricky was in her ass from his grunting that she heard. She dismissed Brad and told him to go home while she took her red laced panties and slipped them on, trapping Ricky in yet another prison. It didn’t take long for the semen to dry out and Ricky was now plastered to the inside of one of Kaitlyn’s ass cheeks.

“I hope you enjoyed your second front row seat squirt. The second of many more I assure you. I am going to head to town, but when I get back, we are going to have a discussion.”

Ricky ignored what Kaitlyn said. He was more concerned with where Drake was, and what Kaylee would think if Ricky didn’t show back up.  

“I’m sorry Drake, I’ve failed you.”

Ricky didn’t think he would escape Kaitlyn this time. He also didn’t know what that talk was going to be about.

Chapter End Notes:

Apologies for not announcing the male content at the beginning, I wanted it to come as at least a slight surprise to the reader. This was more in depth than the last one obviously, and Now I can continue with where in the world Drake might end up.

Still feels like I am being repetative with my content so I am going to have to just adjust to that as a writer as I go wirte future stories. So in the mean time, enjoy this one for all of the smuttyness xD