- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alright guys! Chapter 2 of the 3 being written today! Next chapter is coming right up!!

Rachel woke up to the sound of her alarm and she groggily reached over to turn it off. Sitting up in her bed, she honestly didn’t feel like coming in to work today, but someone had to put food on the table. Leaning over on her side, she grabbed the exposed end of the condom and slowly pulled it out with a very audible slurping sound. Looking into the condom, she could see Drake curled into a ball sleeping soundly. Smiling, she turned the condom over and let Drake spill out onto her hand with him waking up and spastically looking around confused.

“Good morning my favorite little toy. Did you sleep well? I bet you were at least warm.”

Drake just looked up at her and then collapsed on her hand.

“Awww I know how you feel. I wish I could do the same too. So I take it that you know you’re going to be with my daughter today. I’ll instruct her to not harm you, but I cannot stop her from doing other things to you despite the fact that I wouldn’t approve of it.”

Drake gave Rachel all of his attention as soon as she mentioned Jennifer.

“Jennifer! Are you awake?! Come here darling!”

After a few seconds Jennifer came into Rachel’s room already dressed for school.

“Yeah mom?”

“I know that you managed to find little ole Drake here, and I happened to keep him safely with me for the night. However, I am going to work and I need someone to help look after him while I am gone.”

Jennifer looked at Drake, startled at first due to the fact that her mom now knows about him, but then quickly wore a sly grin on her face when she was going to be getting him back.

“S…Sure mom. I don’t mind looking after him today.”

“Good dear. I expect him to be returned back with me when I arrive home this evening.”

“Sure thing mom. But, if you don’t mind me asking, why can’t you take him with you?”

“Oh please. Could you imagine what Stacy would do if he somehow managed to get found by her? Or half of the other strippers?”

“Yeah mom, but you’re a bartender, they shouldn’t even be other there with you.”

“Even so, we all have meetings before we open discussing the rules and regulations of our strippers, and I get a pep talk about being the bartender. Let’s not even go over the fact that hundreds of people go in and out throughout the day. It’s a disaster waiting to happen.”

“Yeah. Point taken. I’ll be sure to keep him safe and sound.”

“Oh I know Jennifer. But one rule.”

“Yeah?”

“He is not to go anywhere near ANY of your holes, understand?”

“Mom! What? Why?”

“Because you are sixteen! And also because that is my privilege. On that note, you may want to take him to get washed before you go.”

“Ewwwww mom!!”

“Hey, I have needs, and don’t tell you didn’t do anything with him first. He was running from you for a reason.”

“Yeah sure. I’ll just keep him in my bra or something.”

“That’s acceptable enough for me. Here you go darling.”

“Geee. Thanks. You could have washed him off yourself.”

“You’re right, I could have. But I needed to catch you before you left for school, and mommy still has to get a shower so take care of that for me will you? Thanks dear. I Love you! Have a good day at school!”

“Love you too mom.”

Jennifer took Drake to the bathroom and turned the water on low and commenced to washing Drake in her palms. She used hand soap to be a little faster in her process. Once Drake was properly rinsed off, she took a small portion of a towel and allowed him to dry himself off.

“Ok so you’re in trouble for running from me. I slept all through the night, but I still didn’t give you permission to leave.”

Drake wasn’t as passive as Ricky, and he couldn’t take the pressure of being passed around like a sex toy over and over. He gave Jennifer a strong piece of his mind.

“That is ENOUGH! I am NOT some fucking sex toy for you and every horny ass teenage girl to get off on! I am a fucking human being and I am for the Love of God tired of smelling like shit ninety percent of the time! I am tired of being referred to as ‘toy’ and I am definitely tired of EVERYONE! I don’t want to go back to my mom, or either of my sisters. I want to go right back to my fucking room and just wait for a miracle to happen because I am tired of this.”

Jennifer just stared at Drake for almost a whole minute just blinking and processing what he said.

“Wow. I guess dynamite really does come in small packages. Just wow. I don’t know what to say. I mean, half the guys at school are too afraid to stand up to a girl like me, and here you are not even a fraction of their size and you just let me have it. I am very proud of you for that. I mean, I guess it was well-timed since my mom forbids that I hurt you, or even put you in any of my fun spots. But then again, who’s to say I’d ever listen to her?  You may be older than me, but you still have balls that’s for sure. I’ll tell you what, I will keep you for today and then when I get home we can talk things over more before my mom gets back, deal?”

What?? Was she actually going to listen to him?! Drake was taken aback, but not to lose momentum he responded non the less.

“Deal.”

“Alright squirt, well if you don’t mind, I am going have to put you in bra now. But hey before we go, I am going to get you something to eat while you’re in there. I can’t believe you’ve gone so long without food or water. What are you made of now anyways?”

Drake was also curious. He has gone three days without food or water, yet he doesn’t feel hungry or any less alive than when we was normal. Just what the hell is that device capable of anyways? He may not be hungry, but he still had cravings, so he accepted whatever he would get.

Jennifer ran into the kitchen and broke apart a small piece of a breakfast bagel and inserted it into her bra along with Drake. Drake immediately started eating it, luckily for him, Jennifer gave him more than enough.

“Alright, off to school we go. Take care in there. If I lose you then we are both in trouble.”

Once Jennifer got to school, she was on her way to her locker. When she rounded a corner, Drake’s friend Jessica collided with her, knocking them both down. Everything happened in almost slow motion for Drake. The initial collision caused him to get dislodged from Jennifer’s bra, then Jessica’s frantic reaching ended up grabbing Jennifer and pulling it down slightly before letting go and falling to the floor. Drake started free falling for what it seemed like miles before landing on Jessica’s torso.

“Owww what the hell?”

“Oh gosh Jennifer I am so sorry! I was just in a hurry to get to my class, are you okay?” Jessica said after getting up.

“Yeah.. Yeah I am good. It’s alright, just try and be more careful next time alright?”

 “Oh of course! Here let me help you up.”

“Thanks. Well, gotta busy day ahead of us so have a good one.”

“Yeah! Take care Jennifer!”

Drake felt his world shake as Jessica was getting up from the floor, he immediately took hold of the fabric form her shirt and just held a strong grip on it. Once Jessica was done talking, she walked at a brisk pace to get to the library. She had to work there for the morning and she was running a little late. Upon arrival, she checked in with the school librarian and then took her seat at her desk. Drake was looking up to see Jessica looking at her notes.

“Wait, Jessica could help me for sure! Hell she is smart enough that she could probably figure out how to fix this mess.”

Drake climbed his way up to her shoulders and started making his way to her ear. This was a risky move, but he had to try something. Making sure to take it slow, he only spoke in a normal tone.

“Hey, Jessica.”

“Huh?? Drake??” Jessica whispered as she was looking around the library. Odd, she thought, it sounded like he was right in front of her.

“Jessica I need you to listen.”

“Uh…. Okay Drake I am listening, but where are you? You know I am work so where are you?”

“Ok, this is going to startle you and not make a lot of sense. But slowly look over to your left shoulder. But do not, and I repeat, do not flinch, or jump.”

“Uhh.. Alright.”

Looking over to her left shoulder, she spotted something at the corner of her eye. Upon turning and focusing her eyesight more, she saw Drake standing on her shoulder waving at her. She didn’t jump as he said, but she simply looked straight up in the air, closed her eyes, and took in a deep breath.

“Okay Jessica, you’re not going crazy. Drake is seriously not standing on your shoulder as a miniature person and he is not waving at you.”

She glanced back over and saw Drake still waving.

“Oh my God. I’ve gone insane.”

“No you haven’t Jessica. It’s me.”

“Ok, so wait, why do you sound so much clearer to me now?”

“It’s hard to explain, but it’s because you noticed me, and you know I am here.”

“Ok that makes sense I guess. So uh… What the hell happened to you?”

“Also, a long story. I can tell you all about it when we get back to your place okay? In the meantime, do you have anywhere that you can put me?”

“Oh yeah, here just stay in my purse. I have plenty of room in there and you will be safe. Oh gosh, I guess this explains why you were absent yesterday.”

“Yeah. Thanks Jessica, I owe you big time. Get me our when you’re back home.”

“Yeah sure thing.”

Chapter End Notes:

Whew. Drake finally got a lucky break. But what of Ricky? Hell what of Kaylee, Jennifer, and everyone else? Jennifer will soon discover that Drake is missing. Kaylee will be trying to find Ricky, and Drake and Jessica will have a lot to discuss in the next coming up chapters. Finally some more story development xD