- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alright this one is shorter than the rest. But will be the third and final chapter as promised. This is setting up for the first chapter that I will start on tomorrow.

When Jennifer got to her class, she decided to check on Drake. After her little tumble she no doubt figured he was shaken. However, upon opening her bra cup and peaking inside, she found he wasn’t there. Her heart immediately dropped as she uttered “shit” very softly. Jennifer was now in panic mode. Where the hell was Drake at if not with here? After her fall, he could have landed anywhere! He could be dead for all she knew! And what of her mother? What will she do when she finds out that she lost Drake? What about Kaylee? That was her friend, and even though she wanted to keep Drake for herself, being responsible for getting your friend’s brother killed does not feel good at all.

While Jennifer was contemplating everything, she paid no attention to Kaylee, who casually walked up and sat beside her.  

“Hi Jen. What’s up?”

Jennifer acted as if she never heard Kaylee, she was just staring at her desk. Odd, Kaylee thought. She isn’t acting like she did when she had Drake, but she was still acting different.

“Uh. Jen are you there?”

“Oh! Yeah! Sorry. Just concentrating on something is all.”

“Gee, that’s kind of dangerous. Like, did you see yourself? I was afraid for your life there for a minute.”

Jennifer laughed at this remark. “Oh ha! That’s really funny. A girl can try right?”

“Whatever you say,” Kaylee said winking at her.

Okay, it was clear she didn’t have Drake. Yesterday, Jennifer ignored her completely. So this had to mean that Drake was with her mother. Kaylee was also lost in thought when Jennifer decided to get her attention.

“Kaylee, are you there?”

“Huh? Oh!! Sorry!”

“Ha, you too it looks like. Hey listen, I have to tell you something. I don’t want to tell you, but it may be for the best.”

Jennifer had to tell Kaylee. Despite what her mom would think, she had to stay true to her best friend. Kaylee had done everything for her. So she owed it to Kaylee.

“Oh? What do you mean?”

“I.. I know where your brother is.”

Kaylee was immediately taken aback. She knew that Jennifer may have had Drake. But she never thought that she’d actually tell her that she knew where he was.

“Oh God. Where is he?”

“He.. He is somewhere in the school. My mom asked me to hold on to him for her today, and I literally ran into Jessica this morning and ever since then he has gone missing.”

“Wait. For your mom? And ran into Jessica?”

“My mom wants him for herself. So do I, but she knew I had him first, so I had little choice. But after losing him I had to set this right. And yeah, me and Jessica collided today and it knocked us on our asses.”

“Jennifer. Why the hell would you be willing to keep my brother from me? Do you know how worried I have been since I lost him?!”

“I know; I am sorry Kaylee. My mom isn’t going to be happy either.”

“To hell with your mom! She is NOT his owner and neither are you.”

“I… I know.”

“We will talk about this later, but right now, where could he be?”

“I have no idea. He could be anywhere in the school at this point.”

“Any chance he may be with Jessica? You said you two collided.”

“Maybe. But that’s just one of many possibilities.”

“Well fine, but I’d say we can start there.”

“Well goodluck with that. She has that internship with Ashburges remember? Only high-school student to be given that position.”

“Yeah, and what of it?” Kaylee began wondering where Jennifer was going with this.

“Well she leaves school all day to work with them and she receives full credit from her classes from doing so.”

“Shit. You’re right. Do you think we can catch her in time?”

“Only if we both asked to go to the bathroom. And we both know that Ms. Dulga doesn’t like it when only one of us asks, not to mention two of us.”

Kaylee had an idea. She didn’t have to let Jennifer know. She didn’t even trust Jennifer at this point. But she knows Jessica is Drake’s friend. So if he is with her then she is taking care of him. Kaylee decided to just wait it out and contact her later. For now, she is going to play along with Jennifer. Maybe even keep her occupied.

“Shit. We will have to come back to Jessica then. When we leave this class, we need to start looking where first hit Jessica, and go from there got it?”

“Uh.. Yeah. I can do that.”

“Alright, once we find my brother, you have some explaining to do.”

Chapter End Notes:

Well there you have it. Next chapter, Jessica and Drake will discuss what the hell is going on, and the rest of the story will unfold. There is more than enough smut in the story so far so here is a break from that :P

Story is brainstorming good in my head so far so cheers to you guys for supporting me and being so Lovely during my writing debut. I will definitely not disappoint.