- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Whew, alright last chapter for tonight since I have developed a huge throbbing headache. I barely managed to make it through this one.

Enjoy guys!

Kaylee had already made it home from school and she was still worried about Drake. What if she had been wrong about Jessica? What if Jennifer was right, and Jessica has no idea. Kaylee was about to go make herself something to eat when she received a phone call. The number wasn’t recognizable, but she answered anyways.

“Hello?”

“Hey! Is this Kaylee?”

“Yeah, who is this?”

“It’s me Jessica! I was calling to inform you that Drake is safe and sound with me, and we are going to work on a solution to get him back to normal.”

“Oh my God thank you! I’ve been worried sick about him for two days! Please keep an eye on him at all times. You would be amazed at how easy he is to misplace.”

“Oh don’t worry, I don’t plan on letting him out of my room for the night. I don’t have any siblings and it’s just me and my mom for the night.”

“Ok good. Do you think it best for you to return him to me? Or just keep him until you two sort this out?”

“I’ll ask Drake what he thinks. He is sleeping right now, poor guy acts like he won’t get another chance.”

“Awww. He hasn’t had much of one since he turned up like that. Please take good care of him for me. My mom still doesn’t know, but I have a feeling she will find out sooner or later.”

“Alright, well just know that he is safe with me and you shouldn’t worry yourself too much. By the way, we should try and get a hold of Ricky, I heard that he should be around your place. Drake said he heard it from Jennifer’s mom.”

“Oh shit.”

“What? What is it Kaylee?”

“I uh… I am going to have to call you back.”

Kaylee hung up the phone and went into panic mode.

“Fuck, I can’t believe I forgot about Ricky. I need to go check in my mom’s room.”

Kaylee ran to her mom’s room and frantically called out to him. She checked under every nook and cranny she could find before she heard someone get home. She would have to try and search later. Walking down the hall, she spotted Kaitlyn walk through the door but thought nothing of it. To her, she thought Ricky may be with her mom again. Unfortunately for Ricky, he was not.

Kaitlyn walked down the hall and went directly to her room. She immediately started striping down until she was completely naked. She then leaned over her bed and reached out behind her to retrieve Ricky. Biting her lip, she felt his body peel off of her ass cheek and she set him on her bed while she hovered over him.

“Ok we need to talk.”

“A….About what?”

“About you. First, I find Drake being a perv in Kaylee’s underwear drawer. I think, ‘hey no big deal.’ Well now, there are two of you being pervs around me and my family, and I want to know what the hell is going on or if there are more of you.”

“I’ll tell you whatever you want, just stop sticking me up people’s asses.”

Smiling, Kaitlyn said, “I can make no promises” with a wink.

“Ok look, I found some sort of device. Originally it was capable of making things bigger, and that’s all I thought it did. So I would use it on my food to be able to eat more.”

Nodding, Kaitlyn made a face of approval, as if she were saying, “Oh nice. I kinda can’t blame you there.”

“Well, I lose it and Drake was the one that found it. I assume he accidentally activated it, but apparently there were settings on it that can make you shrink also.”

“Wait, so you mean to tell me that my brother accidentally shrinks himself, and the first thing on his mind is to go in Kaylee’s underwear drawer?”

“I don’t know. I have no idea what the hell he did when he shrunk. I just know that when I did, my device shot off and landed in your mom’s purse. That’s how I originally ended up here in the first place. Unfortunately, you putting me in your mom’s shoe, she noticed me. Later that night, she figured she should share me with Ms. Tully as well.”

“Holy shit. So mom knows about you? Did she think you were a perv too?”

“No. She believed me when I told her what happened to me. She kind knows how you are I take it.”

“Oh yeah! The whole thing with Brad’s ass? Yeah, sorry about that. I mean, the whole idea that he had no idea you were being shoved up his ass is sexy as hell. But that was back when I thought you were a pervert.”

“I am assuming that you actually believe me?”

“Well yeah, it makes sense the way you said it. I mean How the hell were you in the same place and time as my mom?”

“Oh, I was in the mall, and your mom was also there sitting at the food court.”

“Okay that’s a start. So, what about you getting back to normal?”

“Well, Ms. Tully ended up crushing the device because she didn’t want to risk me telling anyone about her and your mom’s things going on.”

“Oh yeah that? I can’t believe they are still trying to sneak around. The whole neighborhood probably knows about them, but nobody gives a shit anyways.”

“Well, I just want to get back to Kaylee if that’s ok. She was helping me find your brother.”

“Wait my brother has gone missing?”

“Y..Yeah, I saw Rachel with him last, and she kind of did he same thing you did to me except she used it on your mother.”

“What??! Oh God! You mean Rachel fucking Tully fucked my mom with my brother? Did mom know he was there?!”

“From the looks of it, no she did not. She had recently lost possession of me, and you happened to see me going back to Kaylee’s room to inform her.”

“Oh wow. Your story is really starting to add up now. Hey you’re not half bad squirt. I guess I’ll go easy on you with my ass from now on deal?”

Smiling half-cocked, Ricky said, “Deal.”

“Well you can either run along back to Kaylee, or you can stay here with me. Of course if you stay with me, I do tend to get horny at random times and you will be subject to it with or without consent.”

“You know, has it crossed your mind yet that I am a minor and you’re like 20?”

“I am 19 thank you very much. Annnnddd yeah, well you are also a minor and got fucked by two middle aged women, as a shrunken man. So I guess logic just went out the fucking window don’t you think?”

“You know, you aren’t half bad either, when you aren’t trying to shove me up you or your boyfriend’s ass.”

“Don’t push your luck squirt, I may be a bitch but I am not just so evil. I heard you out see? I didn’t have to ya know?”

“Well you know, I appreciate that. I am pretty sure that’s the biggest break I’ve caught all day.”

“You say that, but have you even regarded if you can trust me or not?”

“Oh I do.”

These words hit Kaitlyn pretty hard. For her whole life, she had never heard a guy tell her that he trusted her. Or even put forth the effort to even show half the amount of trust he was showing her right now.

“W…what makes you say that?”

“Well. If you wanted to do something, you would have just done it. And you did hear me out when you didn’t have to.”

“Y.. You aren’t kidding are you?”

“Well no. I mean, I should be skeptical, but right now I just don’t have to energy for that.”

“Oh wow… Well.. What are you waiting for, aren’t you going to go to Kaylee?”

“Nah. I think I’ll stay here for a little bit. You are kind of cool to talk to.”

Kaitlyn was taken aback by Ricky altogether. Not only did he express his full trust in her, but he also opted to actually talk to her. Like she was a human being. Her own boyfriend wouldn’t even engage in conversation with her, either out of fear, or that she would mostly be horny around him. Yet this little guy not even a portion of the size of her boyfriend is brave enough to sit on her bed and talk to her. She was feeling a lot of emotions at once. Not to mention the attractiveness of it all. She could feel herself getting wet, and she knew she would end up snatching him up any second now.

“You… You really should probably go to Kaylee. You guys need to find Drake and all.”

“No really, it’s ok. Kaylee was on a mission of her own and I’ll go back to her later.”

Uhhh. Squirt, what’s your name again?”

“Ricky. Ricky Johnson.”

“Okay Ricky, I am feeling kind of a lot of things at once right now, and if you don’t leave I am pretty sure I am going to end up shoving you in my pussy.”

“Oh.. Oh wow. I guess you really are blunt. You know, it’s okay to be a lit—Hagg!”

Kaitlyn snatched Ricky up faster than he could have perceived and she was already positioning him between her legs when he yelled.

“Kaitlyn wait!!!”

Kaitlyn stopped in her tracks and responded.

“I… I told you that I would, with or without your consent.”

“I know, and that’s okay. Just let me do it on my own terms.”

What?!!! Did she just hear Ricky correctly?? Is he actually proposing that he go inside her himself??

“Wh…what are you saying?”

“I am saying, I’d rather enter myself. I am sure I don’t need any help.”

Kaitlyn set Ricky back on the bed.

“Ricky, I think you should go.”

“Are you sure?”

“Y..Yeah, I need some time to process my emotions right now.”

“Alright, but I’ll be back after I talk with Kaylee alright? You think that’ll be enough time for you?”

“No.”

“Alright perfect! Be back later!”

Ricky slide down her bed and ran off to Kaylee’s room. Kaitlyn watched him the whole way and then began questioning herself. Was she developing feelings for Ricky? No man has ever forced her to have patience, and yet the minute he started being considerate to her, he shown her what patience was. Even now, she is going to wait for him to get back rather than going to grab him for herself.  Kaitlyn sat there in the dark of her room thinking about what Ricky said to her. He trusts her.

Chapter End Notes:

Holy shit right? Is Kaitlyn having a change of heart or what? Was she always like this, and Ricky just managed to unlock it for her? Lots to tell and lots of chapters to go. I hope you are all enjoying it so far!