- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry guys for being so long!!! I've been busy finishing up work, and then about to start back college in a week. I had a long weekend so I had no way of updating. But I also had a slight bit of writer's block too but that's ok now because I have it worked out. Thank you all for the reviews and being so patient. I hope this chapter helps releive you of any frustration!

With Ricky gone, Kaitlyn had some time to thing to herself. Several questions ran through her mind. Why did she feel that way about Ricky all of a sudden? Was it because he showed her kindness? Or he treated her like she was a person instead of a bitch? Kaitlyn was fuming mad by the time she was through thinking.

“No. This is just some sick infatuation. There’s no fucking way he’d ever come back to me unless he has some sever case of Stockholm Syndrome. Especially after the shit I put him through. If he does come back, he would only be doing it to try and appease me. Men have tried that before and a fucking high school twerp isn’t going to make me tremble at the knees. The kid does have balls though; I’ll give him that. I’ll have to do something drastic, something to get my point across.”

Looking over at her desk, she spotted a tube of clear glue and let out a smile.

Ricky made it back to Drake’s room to meet back up with Kaylee. As soon as he walked in, he saw Kaylee sitting on the bed. She happened to catch Ricky’s tiny movements at the corner of her eye.

“Oh hey Ricky! I have some very good news. I am glad you made it around ok by the way.”

“Thanks, I came up short in my search, no pun intended.”

Laughing at Ricky’s clever joke she responded, “Oh not worries. I happen to know exactly where Drake is.”

“Oh really? So it turns out our suspicions were true then?”

“Well, halfway. He was with Jennifer, oddly enough her mom didn’t want to risk losing Drake at her work. Well, Jennifer happened to literally run into Jessica at school and Drake ended up landing on her. Luckily, Jessica discovered Drake and she is now looking over him for the time being.”

“Oh good! Jessica is definitely a friend we can trust.”

“I thought so too. So what’s up little guy? I guess you can hang here until we make our next move.”

“Well, actually I have something to take care of first.”

Looking at him quizzically, Kaylee said, “Oh?”

“Yeah, I happened to get on good graces with Kaitlyn.”

“What??! Wait, you mean my sister? The one that used to torture bugs when she’d find them??”

“I…. did not know she did that. But I had a talk with her today and the fact that I am ok and still here should tell you that she didn’t harm me. I think she has more to her than she is letting out.”

“Well she wasn’t always one to be so soft, or gentle for that matter.”

“I just think she needs a friend is all.”

“Yeeaahhhh, well I don’t think her idea of friend is your idea of friend. I am pretty sure she’d have you in an abusive relationship like she has with her boyfriend.”

“Well, I told her I’d come back to talk with her and it seems like she always expects the worst so I wouldn’t want to disappoint her. She may welcome the change.”

“Oh hun, you don’t know Kaitlyn. But, if you want to do it then go ahead. I can’t guarantee that I can save you if she pulls off something crazy on you.”

“Well hey, it’s a chance I am willing to take. Wish me luck!”

“Haha yea you are going to need it. I am going to slip in the shower, whenever you are done or Kaitlyn is done with you, just come by my room and we can talk more strategy.”

“Sounds good, if I don’t show up, Kaitlyn most likely has me for the night, but I should be able to handle this. Earlier I had her speechless at some point so maybe I am having some sort of effect on her.”

“Ha! You your little shrink device must have programmed some S-T-U-P-I-D inside you. Go for it man.”

Ricky nodded and took off towards Kaitlyn’s room. Slipping under her door, Kaitlyn saw him and smiled as she thought to herself.

“Ah yes, that’s right Ricky. Come here and find out who I really am.”

Her train of though was cut off when Ricky spoke up to her.

“Hiya. So, we know where Drake is and I figured I’d come back and give you some company.”

“Awww, well aren’t you just so nice. Good job finding Drake though.”

“You bet! So, what’s up?”

Ricky had gotten close enough for Kaitlyn to spring her trap.

“Oh nothing, so hey, you don’t happen to be allergic to anything are you?”

“Not that I know of, why?”

“Oh just wondering, I mean, it would have been more interesting if you were but that’s ok.”

“What do you me---“

Ricky didn’t finish his sentence when Kaitlyn threw her foot onto his tiny body. Ricky immediately began struggling as Kaitlyn taunted him.

“You little shit. Did you really think you could try and trick me? Try and win me over? Ensure your safety? No, I have had my fair share of men trying to take advantage of me. You aren’t the first and you won’t be the last. You may not be a total pervert, but I am still going to make you pay for what you did.”

Without another word, she took her foot off of Ricky and balled him up into her fist. Ricky was worried. He had no idea what she was going to do to him or why she all of a sudden gotten hostile with him. What did she mean take advantage of her? Did she think he wanted to use her? Kaitlyn was planning to go to Kaylee’s room, but heard her in the shower and had another thought going through her head. Knocking on the door Kaitlyn said,

“Hey sis, can I come in? I really need to take a piss” Which was kind of true.

“Uh sure thing, the door is unlocked so just come on in.”

As Kaitlyn walked in, she spotted Kaylee’s clothes on the bathroom counter.

“Perfect,” Kaitlyn said to herself.

Sitting down on the toilet, Kaylee began to talk.

“So I hear Ricky has managed to get on your goodside.”

“Oh yeah, he isn’t so bad. Not the pervert I thought he was.”

“Oh yeah? What gave you the impression he was a pervert?”

“Well, I did find him snooping around a house full of women and at his size, that little asshole could spy on anyone.”

“Oh come on, you can’t really think that anyone would shrink themselves and put themselves in so much danger just to get off on it?”

“Oh you’d be surprised at the sickos out there. I just happened to be wrong about him is all.”

“So where is he?”

“Oh he is in my room still. Just waiting for me to get back.”

“I gotcha. The way he spoke of you, it looks like he is going to have his head up your ass most of the time.”

Kaitlyn very much smiled at her sister’s comment.

“Oh probably, but it’s better than his head being up yours right?”

“Oh hush, no girl likes a clingy guy.”

“Oh I think Ricky is going to be the very clingy type.”

“What do you mean?”

“Oh nothing, I just think he is going to be clingy is all.”

Kaitlyn got up and flushed the toilet and went over to the sink to pretend to wash her hands. Taking Ricky, she took her bottle of glue and coated his entire back including his lets with the glue. Picking up Kaylee’s green thong she had laid out for herself, she took Ricky and pressed his back into the string of the thong. She then took a small amount of glue on her finger and rubbed it onto his mouth and gently blew on it to seal it shut. Looking down at her handy work, she leaned in very close to Ricky and whispered, “See. You need to stop being so clingy or you’ll end up staying up a girl’s ass. Since Kaylee is your new best friend, let’s see how close you two can really get.”

Kaitlyn turned around to leave the bathroom before saying,

“See ya Kaylee. I’ll be sure to keep Ricky in good company.”

“Ok, you don’t give him too much all at once alright?”

“I can’t make any promises.”

Kaitlyn didn’t want to keep Ricky anymore. She just wanted to make him pay for trying to manipulate her. She didn’t really care if Kaylee found him or not, but she knew that Kaylee’s ass was well known for eating her pants. That’s why she always wore dresses more often. She knew if she wore pants, guys would notice just how much she was carrying around. If any ass could be punishing to Ricky, it’d have to be Kaylee’s.

Kaylee soon finished her shower and commenced to drying herself off. Once she was done, she began dressing herself. Kaylee took her thong and laid it on the floor before stepping in place to pull it up. Ricky saw everything in slow motion. He was looking up at Kaylee in all her glory, with some drops of water dripping form her body where she missed a few from drying off. He saw one of her massive legs step on one side of him before the other one stepped on the other side of him. Looking straight up, he saw her gigantic ass swaying in the distance. Everything about it was shear perfection. If he had not already gotten a boner, he would have had one now. The curves were marvelous. Her ass perked out like it should, with the distinct shape of her cheeks clearly visible. She bent over and took a hold of her thong and that’s when he saw her cheeks spreading open. Cleanly shaved, and not a single imperfection, he could make out everything her glorious ass cheeks were hiding behind them. She started pulling up the thong, and Ricky couldn’t even shout at her for help. He then realized that Kaitlyn placed him in the back of her thong and he happened to be heading straight for the ass he was just admiring. Ricky couldn’t move a single limb of his body form being stuck by the glue. All he could do was watch as her massive ass cheeks were getting closer. His face and rest of his body made contact once the thong string was halfway up her ass. He felt his face pushing against her ass cheeks on either side of him, and he felt how they gave way at her pulling them up all of the way. His body felt compressed as he was pulled deeper and deeper until it finally stopped and his torso was stretched across her giant puckering ass hole. Ricky could feel the moist air around him as her ass was still very wet from her shower.

Kaylee finished getting dressed, completely unaware that she just trapped Ricky deep inside her ass cheeks. She didn’t even so much as feel a tiny itch where his body was. She took a single step towards the door and to Ricky, it was a force to be reckoned with. He felt his entire body get forced towards her ass hole, as her ass cheeks shifted and threw his body completely to one side. Moaning into the glue on his mouth, his cock slipped around her ass hole and kept getting forced in at every step. As she walked, Ricky was thrown back and forth while his body was grinding against her asshole. His cock slipped in and out with her hole occasionally puckering and closing in around it creating more sensation for Ricky to enjoy. He felt guilty for enjoying this, especially when Kaylee had no clue he was there. He began breathing heavily through his nose as he felt an orgasm approaching, which forced him to smell the stench of her asshole even more. With a few more steps of Kaylee, his body got thrown and ground into her three more times before he let loose his load while is cock was still wrapped into her asshole.

Kaylee was none the wiser, as she walked into her room and sat down on her bed. This immediately forced Ricky against her ass and secured in place by her ass cheeks. Kaylee then leaned over and let out a silent flatulent bubble escape from her ass. Ricky had no sign to warn him. All he had to go on was her asshole opening outwards and then an extremely dense, invisible force protruding from her hole and enveloping itself around him before detonating and invading his nostrils with an extreme violent odor. He was forced to smell every bit of it due to the force knocking the wind out of him and forcing him to take in as much air as he could. He almost threw up, but was forced to swallow it because he had no way of opening his mouth and letting it out.

Ricky had to think of how to get out of this one, but he began passing out from the lack of air, and the heat.

Chapter End Notes:

Alright guys, there it is! Next we will see how Drake is doing! I am so happy you guys are liking this story and have been following me on my journey. I will finish this story and I will do some more. Even including some tiny short stories as well.