- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Whew, I enjoyed this chapter. Love it when I develope a character more. I hope you guys enjoy :)

After Jessica was through talking to Kaylee, she set her phone down and walked back over to her bed where Drake was sitting.

“Alright bud, so now that your sister knows where you are, you can probably rest easier. Not necessarily longer, because I mean, damn you slept like a rock all day, but easier non the less.”

“Thank you, I have to say though, I am not used to you every really cussing, much less talking so…. Casual.”

Smiling, Jessica replied, “I am glad you noticed. I may put on a very sophisticated act at school. Don’t get me wrong. I’m not ‘acting’ smart. I really do study hard and know my shit. Not to be conceited though, a high amount of intelligence comes with a price. Unfortunately for me, that price is that I have to literally wake up proper, brush my teeth proper, eat proper, speak proper, and yeah you get the point. If I ever let my integrity crumble, people may not even be willing to take me seriously.”

“So this is the real you then huh?”

“You got it. You’re looking at the full package here.”

“So, that’s it? You simply just talk and act differently at school. More ‘professional’ if you will?”

“Oh not just act.” Jessica said as she took off her shirt. Drake instantly took notice of how glorious her breasts looked. Then he happened to noticed that her black bra wasn’t just a black bra. One cup happened to have a skull and crossbones on it.

“Hey bud, I’m up here,” Jessica said motioning up to her face, “as I was saying, not just act but also how I dress.”

She discarded her polo shirt into her dirty clothes hamper, and then started sliding her pants off. Drake’s jaw was as close as it could go to dropping to his feet.

“I mean; you can turn around if you want. Jesus you look like you’re about to have a stroke over there.”

Snapping out of it, Drake immediately responded, “Oh gosh, s….sorry Jess, it’s just that I haven’t seen this side of you, and also not all of that,” Drake motioned his hands up and down at her entire body, “before.”

Smiling very slyly, Jessica gave him a very halfcocked smile whilst squinting her eyes.

“Did you just call me ‘Jess?’”

Drake began stuttering, “I… I… I didn’t mean to… to.. I mean.. I just…”

Reaching over with her finger, and lifting his jaw shut before twisting her finger around in a ‘shushing’ position over his mouth, Jessica giggled.

“Shhh calm down bud. You’re going to give yourself a stroke remember?”

“Yo….you’re going to g…give me a stroke.”

Jessica giggled loudly as she bit her lip and just looked at him seductively.

“Wh… what is it?”

“That was cute.”

“Yo… you’re still half naked.”

“Ha! You always were good at pointing out the obvious. I can’t believe I took you off guard so much.”

“Well…. It’s just that.. I didn’t expect you to also be.. so….so…”

“Erotic?”

“Uh….. Yeah. That.”

“Awww Drake. I can’t even describe to you how adorable it is that you know so little about me.”

“Yeah, it’s no.. not a bad thing I p…promise.”

Smiling, Jessica just closed her eyes, nodded, and mouthed the words ‘I know.’

The sudden silence was broken when Jessica’s mom yelled to her that dinner was ready.

“Just a moment mom! Just let me get on some more comfortable clothes!”

Jessica started looking in her closest while Drake continued conversation.

“Does your mom know the real you?”

“Oh yeah, I try not to be my true self around her though because it makes her a bit uncomfortable. So I still act proper around her. It actually doesn’t get as exhausting as you’d think.”

“Well that’s good, I can see how consideration is still in your nature.”

“Of course. I may be different, but that doesn’t mean I’m cruel.”

Slipping on a simple tank top, with just a basic pair of blue jeans, she headed towards the door.

“Alright, so stay right there, I am going to just eat really quick, let mom know how my day was, and I’ll be right back. I know you’ve eaten already, but do you want me to bring you whatever she is making? From the smell, it sounds like its spaghetti.”

“Thank you, I am not hungry for obvious reasons, but I’d actually like a little bit if you don’t mind. I haven’t had any decent food since this whole thing started.”

“Will do bud. Be right back.”

Drake had some time to sit alone with his thoughts. Mostly, the only thing he could think, was ‘Wow’. Everything about her was tremendously perfect at this point. She has a secret “not give a shit” personality along with actually caring about her education, and actually being extremely smart. Drake had tons of thoughts running through his mind.

“When did her boobs get so big? Where did those amazing legs come from? Does everything just look bigger because I’m smaller, or did they actually all get bigger?”

Drake happened to realize that of late, he hasn’t really taken the time to look at Jessica’s body at all completely out of respect for her. He could never taint his vision of her by perverting his thoughts with the idea of her body like that. But now. Now things were different. She wasn’t that ‘goody at heart’ he thought she was. He realized almost everything he may know about her may have changed. After about thirty minutes of waiting, Jessica comes back in the room.

“Ah damn that was good. Love me some spaghetti. Oh and you’re still here! Good! So I brought you a tiny bit here in this little tiny bowl. I think it was a bowl we used back when we used to have a hamster. Because let’s face it, I don’t see why we’d have bowls that small.”

“Thank you Jess.”

Reaching down, Jessica handed Drake the bowl and courteously allowed him to eat in peace without distracting him with conversation. However, Drake started convulsing on her bed and she placed him in her palm with a worried look.

“Drake? Are you alright? What’s going on??”

After a few seconds, she saw him puke all over her palm. Jessica didn’t feel the slightest bit disgusted because of her concern with Drake. Coughing a few times, he rose to his feet.

“Jess, I’m so sorry I just puked in your hand.”

“Oh please, it’s alright I just want to know if you’re alright.”

“Yeah, I don’t know why, but I immediately got sick to my stomach. Like, my stomach just started aching massively and then that happened.”

“Oh I think I know what’s going on. I think that since your metabolic process is slowed so dramatically, in combination with the food you’ve already eaten today, it seems to me that you literally just ate yourself sick. The food already in your body still isn’t even close to digesting yet, so it looks to me that you filled your little tank up too much bud.”

“Well dammit. I really like spaghetti.”

“Aww I feel your pain man. I’d be upset too. You should be glad that you have that slowed metabolic system though. If you didn’t have it, your body would feed off itself very rapidly. You may not have even lasted a day. If it took you 5 days to digest food, and your body needed food at the normal rate of a normal sized person, then you’d die of starvation much quicker than a normal human would. This Ashburge guy really thought this through.”

“Well consider me to be blessed then. I have to say it’s kind of useful being hard to injure.”

“Haha well yeah, but if I wasn’t a caring friend, I’d test that theory by punching you for puking on me. But really it’s no big deal.”

“Well luckily there is soap and water to fix that right?”

“Oh yeah. I plan on taking a shower in a few minutes so it’ll wash right out. Or it better. I paid like twenty bucks for that body wash.”

“Well, I suppose you want me to stay put like last time?”

“Yeah sure. Just don’t leave my room and we’re kosher.”

“Deal.”

Watching her turn around, she went to her bathroom that was connected to her bed room and shut the door behind her. As guilty as Drake felt about this, he wanted so badly to go in and take a peek at her. One tiny peek couldn’t hurt right? He waited until he heard water running, and then he slid off the bed comforter and ran under her bathroom door. Upon standing up, he realized that he may have done that too early. Jessica wasn’t even in the shower yet, or naked. She simply was testing the water. He did notice that she had already stripped her jeans and tank top off though. Looking up at her massive ass, he couldn’t help but get instantly hard. If he could come up with some mathematical formula to describe how perfect her curvature was, he was certain he could lend it to her and she would solve it so he could find out. Her legs were not a very dark tone, but Jessica always looked better with fair skin. He felt himself moving towards her in a trance like motion until he was directly below her standing in between her feet and looking up. Once she got a feel of the water, she stood up and he could see the front of her panties. They had writing on them that said, “enter at your own risk.”

She then slipped her panties off and dropped them to the floor, narrowly missing Drake. All of a sudden, Drake looked up to see her foot come down on top of him. He didn’t have any time to react, and it’s not like her attention was something he actually wanted to grab at the moment. He felt fine, and was able to still see her face and the rest of her body from between her toes. From his position, he figured he was pinned under her right foot. Looking upwards, he saw her unclip her bra and take it off slowly before reaching out with one hand and letting it drop to the floor. She then brought her right hand up to her right breasts and began massaging it and fondling it, while she took her left hand up to her mouth and began sucking on it before using that same finger to massage the other breast’s nipple. Drake’s hard on was pressing firmly against the sole of Jessica’s foot and he watched her for a good ten seconds before she tilted her head down and looked directly at him.

“So are you enjoying your little peepshow I’m giving you Drake?”

Drake froze. How did she??

“Jess.. I… I was jut….”

“Shusshhh. Don’t give yourself a heart attack bud. I’m not mad at you. Just be glad I spotted you at my feet before I accidentally stepped on you. If you wanted to join me, all you had to do was ask.”

Drake had no words this time, he just stared at Jessica dumbfounded.

“Oh come on, really? Drake, you mean you never put together that I was attracted to you our whole time knowing each other in high school? Think about it, you and Ricky are the only two guys I physically have even touched. The rest I am disgusted with. Let’s not forget you two are also the only two that have ever sat closer than two feet from me for indefinite periods of time.”

“I.. Honestly had no idea. I just thought you were always just being polite like you always are.”

“As I’ve said before, it comes with a price. I don’t blame you for not catching on. But if I have to spell it out for you this moment, I am going to be disappointed in you.”

“Po….Point taken.”

Smiling, she reached down and picked up Drake from the floor before asking him, “Alright, so stay calm, don’t hyperventilate or anything. We are going in the shower. Together. Details aren’t need since you’re going to find out in a few minutes. Let’s just say that just because I’m in the shower, doesn’t mean I’m not dirty.”

Chapter End Notes:

Alright guys, I really am happy about the increase in the reviews. I enjoy your inputs as well as your suggestions. Everyone can all agree that TomSpeedy is the house majority Leader in the reviews section, and we can all host pizza parties every Friday. Toppings can include, but are not limited to, tiny men (and women).

 

Lol on a serious note, I cannot express how happy I am to be met with such positivity on my debut story. Are there things I can do better or could have done better? Of course! But right now, I think we are all enjoying this story and we are all going to finish it together. I will very much carry over what I've learned to make future stories entertaining for you guys. Plus, I wonder how much poor sperm has been killed off at all of those who have been skipping to the good chapters to wank off xD Any of you writers ever wonder that? Poor little guys.

Wow 80,000 reads, you guys are going to witness me reach 100,000 soon. That's awesome! That's like, Duggernaut, or Mr. E level there!

Granted Duggernaut's "Tom's Story" multiplies that by 6 times, it's totally a story that earned it as well as the rest of his good work. I am trailing behind his "Shoebox" story by about 50,000 reads or so. So I'd say that if I reach 100,000 reads then I would be a very happy man and you guys would have lived that with me. As well as helped contribute to that as well. I know I've been slacking off lately, but once I get moved into my appartments and start my college flow, I'll try updating more regularly land less randomly. Have a good one guys!