- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey guys!! I am terrible sorry about the long wait for the update. I totally owe you all more than just this one measly chapter, but the good news is that I am moved in, settled, and I honestly just had the busiest weekend ever. And by busiest, I mean me, my roommate, and lots of other people went out and partied Friday and Saturday nights. Which were nights I was originally going to researve to you guys for making you all wait so long for my updating. I may have much busier weeks now that I am back in school, but my weekends will be my planned updating days. With many updates consisting of more than one chapter for sure to make up for lack of being able to write during the week. Again, so sorry for the wait, and thank you all for your support.

Kaylee sat on the edge of her bed brushing her moist hair as she was preparing to go to sleep. Looking at her phone, the time was reaching close to 10 at night and tomorrow would be Thursday.

“Good,” Kaylee thought to herself, “the weekend would make it easier to get Ricky and Drake together safely in one place to try and help them.”

Kaylee began thinking about the events that occurred the past few days. Not just about what happened to Drake, but what happened to her. She forced Drake to endure her ass all in a vain attempt to keep him from Jennifer with him simply getting trapped with her anyways. She didn’t like admitting it, but taking Jennifer’s dildo up her ass did not bother her in the least. She was already experienced with sex, unlike Jennifer, but she was always curious about anal ever since her ex did a little ass play with her. She knew she was always curious, and definitely a little mischievous, so her being kinky wasn’t anything new to herself. But damn what about Drake? He was inside her when that dildo was going in her ass. He heard everything, and probably felt her contractions, not due to the pain, but the pleasure she was feeling from having Jennifer’s vibrator ramming her ass. Kaylee was getting wet just thinking about it. It’s not the idea that it was her brother trapped inside her, it was the idea that there was a man trapped inside her period. I tiny, helpless man forced to be inside the most intimate part of a woman for her simple enjoyment. She didn’t even think a person could get aroused over something so ridiculously insane. Maybe that’s why everyone that Ricky and Drake encountered always ended up using them for enjoyment? Maybe it’s in all women? Do they all have a subconscious desire to be dominate after thousands of years of always being naturally submissive? Despite these thoughts, Kaylee had to get her brother back to normal. She Loved him and she wants him to be normal again so they can continue their lives. But…. Ricky… Ricky wasn’t her brother, and although he wasn’t much of a looker, it doesn’t matter much when he is being crammed up her pussy.

“Wait what?” Kaylee thought to herself.

“Why would I think something like that? I mean… It is pretty sexy… And it’s not like Ricky ever would have been brave enough to approach a female under normal conditions. Would anyone notice he was gone? If I just… Put. Him. In. Here?”

Kaylee traced down her body and started massaging her clit with her middle finger as she leaned back into her bed, emphasizing ‘here’ with her actions.

At this point, Kaylee knew it would be wrong to keep Ricky all to herself, and she knows it wouldn’t make her any better than the rest of the women that managed to have him in their grasp. Kaylee then thought that maybe she could convince Ricky to stay with her, but what about his family? What about her morels? She would still be keeping him out of pure enjoyment rather than by feelings whether he agreed to it or not.

Her thoughts were cut off by the pleasure she was giving herself, completely unaware to the fact that she had the very object she was thinking about pressed up against her asshole. For Ricky’s sake, it may be better if he remained undetected.

Sliding all the way into her bed and laying down on her back, Kaylee slid her fingers down inside her panties and began massaging her clit more while alternating her fingers in and out of her. Ricky felt the intense heat generated by her arousal and also heard her moaning. He wasn’t sure if he was the one aiding in her stimulation or not, but his experience told him that things were going to get a little intense and he was along for the ride whether he liked it or not. Of course, being pressed against Kaylee’s ass did arouse him being as his crotch was directly pressed against her hole. He remembered stealing a few glances of her ass whenever she would wear normal pants at school and now he is trapped deep inside the very ass cheeks that he used to admire. This thought put his crotch in sex mode and he felt it start to get hard. However, being that it was already pressed firmly against Kaylee’s hole, the motion of his cock getting hard started forcing it to slide in slowly in her puckering opening.

Kaylee still hasn’t felt a thing, and by now has already begun sliding her fingers in and out rapidly while moaning loudly and bucking her hips. Some of her juices leaked down from her vagina and leaked down into the trench of her ass allowing Ricky to feel the sticky, thick fluid dripping onto his feet. Kaylee’s bucking motions kept forcing Ricky to grind up against her ass simulating actual sex with both of their motions.

Ricky and Kaylee both moaned in pleasure as they felt themselves nearing orgasm, and with one final thrust of her hips, Kaylee came along with Ricky being forced against her asshole causing him to cum as well. Kaylee let out a soft moan before sliding her hand deeper in the front of her panties before feeling her middle finger touch her asshole. Ricky’s heart stopped as he looked down and saw her huge middle finger coming into view directly in front of his face. He had no idea what she was about to do, but something told him that he wasn’t going to like it.

Ricky’s fear was quickly confirmed and justified as he looked forward and saw Kaylee’s finger pulling at her skin stretching her asshole wide. For now, Ricky was safe against her panties while her hand was down there keeping him safely away from the opening, but as she began to finger her own asshole slowly, he realized that her asshole was going to be loose from her own finger. Ricky tried to wiggle his entire body in hopes of breaking free of the panties, but the sticky nature of the glue that Kaitlyn used on him to bind his arms and legs up kept him firm against her panties. Ricky produced only muffled cries of frustration as Kaylee slowly began retracting her fingers from her panties. Suddenly, as her fingers cleared out, her panties snapped back into place and Ricky was slammed face first into her enlarged ass hole before it had a chance to fully close back. His little body was easily shoved into her hole as it closed in around him and the small amount of fabric that he was stuck to.

 

Ricky couldn’t breathe anymore. Not only was the smell too great, but there was no air that could enter into her ass due to the small amount of fabric from her panties blocking the entrance.

“This is it,” Ricky thought, “I am going to die inside Kaylee Dobson’s asshole.”

Ricky didn’t think it would be the worse way to go besides the suffocation part. Then again, how many guys could say they’ve been inside Kaylee’s ass? Ricky was glad that he was at least with someone that he liked, and that at least tried to be his friend. He felt himself slowly blacking out from lack of oxygen and quickly made peace with himself.

Kaylee was lying face down on her bed after her intense orgasm and felt a slight wedgie in her panties.

“Ugh, fucking wedgies. I don’t even know why I don’t just wear guy’s boxer briefs. I’d be much less aggravating.”

Reaching in behind her, she took a large amount of her panty fabric and tugged it free from her asshole and freeing Ricky in the process before turning over and dozing off to sleep.

Ricky felt sudden relief of pressure, and saw a little more light flooding back into his vision before realizing that He was freed. He began breathing hard through his nose to catch his breath back thankful that he was still alive despite the smell. He had to find a way to get Kaylee’s attention before he ends up actually dying from her ass or worse. The moisture from her vagina, and sweat started causing the glue to start breaking down and Ricky saw this as a waiting game now. All he would have to do is allow the glue to break down enough for him to free himself, and then he can reach Kaylee and get her attention. This time he will for sure not move out of her sight.

Meanwhile, he hadn’t felt Kaylee moving for a while now so he thought she must be asleep. Maybe he should do the same?

Ricky closed his eyes and dozed off with thoughts and strategies on how to get Kaylee’s attention tomorrow.

Chapter End Notes:

-

-

Again, thank you all for your patience and support, next chapter will be the spicy shower chapter that I left you guys hanging on :P and what more? Lot's of ass for Ricky. I am getting all this ass in because I am going to advance the plot more shortly and I don't intened to use ass to do so. So for all you ass men like me, enjoy this chapter and the future ones invlolving poor Ricky and his ass adventures (Sounds like a cheesy title for a spin off story). Sorry about letting you guys down about the pizza party. I even said there would be a chapter and then life happened and now I feel like I lost credibility. I hate being that guy ya know? Lot's more to this story so if this is one of your favourites then good :D maybe one day I can give Duggernaught and JackSmith a run for their money?

 

Lol just kidding. Those two posses a far better writting ability than I do. But I aim to please just as they do so even if I don't give them a run for their money, maybe I can be in the same league as them. That'd be so great. Let's push for 100,000 reads guys!

If I get up to that, then I shit you not I will reward you guys with 5 chapters in a single day. That's right. FIVE FUCKING CHAPTERS IN A SINGLE DAY!!! It will most likely be on a Friday or Saturday, but I do not care how late I have to stay up, I will get you 5 chapters in a day as a reward for being so supportive and awesome guys. Also, I really enjoy reading your reviews so don't be shy! Join TomSpeedy and let's get some reviews for me to read. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. I know I owe you more than this for such a long wait. Next chapter will be as hot as I can make it so just stick with me :D