- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Woooooo!!!! Guess what guys??!! I got over 100K views this week so guess what that means??!! YEP! 5 FUCKING CHAPTERS IN A SINGLE DAY!! It's the least I can do for you guys being so supportive and patient with me and this story. AND WHAT MORE?? IT'S THE WAITED SHOWER CHAPTER RIGHT HERE AND NOW!! Enjoy guys :D

Setting Drake down on the counter, Jessica says, “Alright, I am going to get the water juuuussst right for us so you just sit right there.”

She then heads over to the tub and bends over to reach the water handle. Looking back over her shoulder, she sees Drake staring at her ass intently and she throws a very large grin back at him before turning back around and adjusting the water temperature making sure to wiggle her ass side to side a few times as she does so. Drake was in complete awe. He knew Jessica had a gorgeous face, but he never would have imagined her body would look so…. So Devine.

Standing back up, Jessica heads back over to drake slowly as she sways her hips from side to side. She then reaches down without a single word and picks him up by his one arm letting him dangle as she walks over to the shower. Setting him down on the rack that holds her soap, shampoo, and other shower essentials, she lets the water cascade down her body as she reaches up with both hands and runs them through her silk, brunette hair. Drake is being pelted by stray droplets of water, but he is managing to stay put as she gets her body soaked. Facing away from Drake, Jessica spoke.

“So, how’s the view little guy? See anything you like?”

“I… Uh… Yes.”

“Oh really? What would that be right about now?” With this, Jessica ran her hands behind her back and let them glide over her ass cheeks before taking a large squeeze of them both with her hands and pulling sharply upwards before letting them go. Drake saw the water fall off and drip with each bounce of her firm, shapely ass.

“Well.. I… Uh… Fro…From my view, I think… Your…”

Turning around suddenly, Jessica holds her finger up to Drake’s tiny mouth and says, “Shhhhh. Don’t talk. You just let your little friend there do the talking.” Jessica says as she traces her finger down Drake’s tiny body and then softly brushes his dick as she pulls it away.

Jessica was done playing around now. She was ready to show Drake just what he has gotten himself into.

“I hope you don’t mind being tied up. You’re in for one hell of a ride.”

With this, Jessica took one of her shower suction cups and wedged Drake into the circular ring that was presumably meant for string to pass through it to tie something to it. She then slaps the cup onto the back wall of her shower at about waste level. Drake was facing upright, but his body was unable to move except for his arms and legs. His waste was wrapped around by the tiny ring that she stuck him through.

Jessica looks down and smiles at her handiwork before getting down on her knees and being eye level with Drake.

“Just don’t panic, and you’ll be fine. Just relax and let me do all the work. Oh. And don’t have a heart attack.”

Jessica then leaned in and wrapped her mouth around Drake and the entire ring he was wedged into and began sucking on his entire body before she slowly retracted her lips and then stood back up. Turning around, Drake was now face to face with her marvelous ass as she bent over and spread her ass cheeks with her hands. He saw water drip from the lower part of her back, and saw droplets drip down in between her luscious ass cheeks before either disappearing in her ass, or dripping down below. She started backing up before Drake could take in just how large her ass was compared to him. He instinctively threw his hands and legs forward thinking that he was headed for her ass but he was soon corrected when he saw her lower pussy lips part slightly and then plow forward directly into him. He barely had time to think about what was happening before her lips engulfed him and wrapped around him and the tiny ring that held him. Jessica backed all the way until her ass cheeks were completely against the wall of her shower and she began feeling Drake’s tiny limbs struggling inside her.

“Mmmm. Oh yes Drake. Just keep squirming just like that. This will all be over soon if you just keep squirming.”

Jessica didn’t alternate her body to go back and forth like Drake originally thought. She just stood there, holding him inside her as she moved her hand down and started massaging her clit. Drake was having a hard time breathing and he wasn’t sure if Jessica was aware or not of his struggle to breathe so he began waving his limbs frantically with intense vigor to try and get her to notice something wasn’t right. This of course only fueled Jessica’s lust and also made things feel immensely better than before. She began leaning down further pushing all of her weight back to the wall of the shower as her mouth lay wide open and her hand kept massaging her clit more rapidly than before. Jessica felt an orgasm coming and she was about to make Drake experience every ounce of her.

“Oh fuck Drake. Yessssss.. Just like that… Oh! JUST. LIKE THAT!!!”

Drake was feeling pleasure as well, but he hadn’t had any time to really enjoy it due to his struggling to survive within Jessica. He could hear her moaning at him and he knew she was getting close to getting off. With one final effort, Drake dug into her pussy with everything he had trying to get her to go ahead and pull away from him and he soon discovered his efforts paid off.

With one long, lustful moan, Jessica let her orgasm flow out and it hit Drake like he was under a waterfall. Gallon after gallon of fluid ran straight into his body battering him and flooding into his mouth and onto his face before being splattered all over the back shower wall, and either being stuck to Jessica’s ass cheeks, or flowing down into the water going into the drain below. Jessica was feeling extremely weak at the knees from this and almost collapsed in the shower. She took a few moments to catch her breath before moving away from her suction cup and turning around to examine Drake. Upon looking at him, he lay limp in the ring, but she could tell he was still awake and breathing. Smiling at how durable he was, and how much endurance he had, she took him out of the ring before lifting him up and letting him fall into her mouth to suck on him and clean him off. Jessica took the opportunity to lather herself with soap and wash her hair before lowering her head down and letting Drake drip down in the top valley of her pushed together breasts. Realizing what was about to happen, Drake tried to tell Jessica.

“Wait. Noo. Jess. I’m too ti….”

Jessica pushed her breasts together engulfing Drake completely as she used her wetness from the shower to feel his body slide amongst her breasts. Drake had as much as he could handle. Her breasts felt so good, and he was about to blast his load all over them before she took him out and held him in front of her face.

“No Drake. Not there. I don’t want you to finish there.”

It was like she could read his mind. Like she knew he was about to release.

Instead, Jessica pulled Drake around behind her and positioned his feet right at the top of her ass crack.

“No! Wait!! Pl…”

Jessica opened her ass cheeks and let Drake fall through before taking her hands and pushing them together to trap him. She used her hands to grind her ass cheeks up and down and in circles as she felt Drake’s tiny body get twisted and rubbed around between them. Drake was beyond exhausted, and at a loss for air yet again. Jessica’s ass cheeks were much more firm than her breasts and this caused more friction on Drake’s body. The increased Friction and the vigorous rubbing she was doing with her ass cheeks; it didn’t take Drake long to spray his cum all over her ass cheeks. Gripping the cheek that was face to face with him, he collapsed into it as he let loose his load and Jessica knew he had finished when she felt his body go limp.

Reaching under her ass, she let her cheeks spread apart and let Drake fall down to her palm and then she raised her palm up to her face to gaze at an exhausted and worn out Drake.

Smiling at him intently, Jessica hummed in approval.

“Good boy. You have more ahead of you where that came from.”

With that, Jessica washed Drake with a smile amount of soap and shampoo and then she got out of the shower and laid Drake down on her bed as she got dressed into her typical shirt, and panties sleep attire.

Jessica then picked up Drake gently and placed him on one of her pillows on the opposite side of her bed while she herself laid down on her end.

“Goodnight tiger.”

Chapter End Notes:

Whew. Poor Drake got alot to handle didn't he? Jessica seems to be a predator with those hungry tendecies she has doesn't she? She knows how to push a man to his limits am I right? Don't we all wish we had a woman like that?

 

As I have said, 5 FUCKING CHAPTERS IN A SINGLE DAY IS COMING UP SOON!! I am going to be so fucking wore out but I made a promise and I AM KEEPING IT!