- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alright guys! Chapter 1 of 5 today! I'm going to be knocking them down today so just stay tuned!

Ricky awoke to the sound of Kaylee’s alarm clock going off. Kaylee groggily leaned up with a moan before reaching over and shutting it off. Ricky then heard Kaylee talking to herself.

“Ugghh What’s today? Friday? Gah just one more day and then we can try getting shit straightened out for the weekend.”

Ricky was happy to overhear Kaylee. Because he now knows what day it is, and also that he knows she is interested in helping. Now to just get her attention somehow? Kaylee went through her normal morning routine of getting a shower, doing her hair, and brushing her teeth. Unfortunately for Ricky though, the glue was still adhesive enough to keep him locked in place in her panties while she was in the shower. Of course Kaylee saw no reason not to use the underwear she slept in last night being as she had just changed into them before she went to sleep so Ricky ended up in the same place, albite maybe even a little more pressed against her ass than he remembered. As Kaylee went downstairs, she saw her mom in the kitchen making herself her morning coffee. Christine noticed Kaylee making her way to the kitchen and saw this as an opportunity to see if maybe she was the one in possession of Ricky.

“Good morning dear.”

“Good morning mom.”

“So I’ve been noticing things have been different around here lately,” Christine bluntly stated usually one to get straight to the point. Kaylee was a little surprised but held her composure all the same.

“What do you mean?”

“Well, I just find it a bit odd that your brother has been gone all week and hasn’t left a single message or phone call letting me, or any of us know of his whereabouts.”

Kaylee paused to think to herself for a second.

“Oh no, could she be on to Drake? She never knew, and that bitch Racheal certainly didn’t have a problem keeping him a secret from her that’s for sure.”

Christine continued.

“Also, you haven’t noticed anything… strange in this house have you? Like, seen anything a little ‘out of place?’”

Wait, could she be talking about Ricky?!

“Uh… No mom. I’ve mostly just been around my room after school.”

“Oh really? So, you may not have spotted any small creatures scurrying about?”

Shit, she is on to me.

“My dear Kaylee, everyone in this house knows about ‘him’ except you, but I can only presume you’re playing dumb. I may only work in the banking office, but I’ve had my fair share of people trying to scam me. So naturally I’ve learned to read body language.”

Kaylee just threw her head down knowing there was no way out of this. Her mom was much smarter than her and way more cunning.

“Okay mom. The truth is, I’ve known about this before you found out, and I also knew about it before Kaitlyn. In fact, Kaitlyn found out before you did.”

“Oh? Found out about what?”

“Drake.”

“Wait. Drake? What about Drake?! You don’t mean to tell me!”

“He shrunk too mom. He actually shrunk before Ricky did.”

“What?!!!”

“I found out about Ricky, after you and Ms. Tully were done with him of course. But you didn’t know about Drake because I was trying to keep it a secret until we can find that stupid little device and fix him. And as you know, Ms. Tully smashed it into pieces in front of Ricky.”

“Kaylee. I… You mean.. You know what we did?”

“Look, nobody is judging you mom, but the point is that I am trying to fix this problem and having 20 horny women running around craving a very short supply of tiny men isn’t helping. I know where Drake is so you don’t have to worry. He is with his friend, who works at the company that invented the device that did this to them.”

Gaining her composure, Christine then began to speak to Kaylee calmly.

“Very well. Then what of Ricky?”

“I don’t know. He was with me last night, but he mentioned something about Kaitlyn actually coming around so he went back to her room to talk with her. I can only assume they have had an eventful night to say the least. But why ask about Ricky now, of all times? And when did you start speculating about Drake?”

“Well, honestly, I’ve lost Ricky a few nights ago and have been looking for him since. For reasons you’ve already put together no doubt. But Drake, I had a slight speculation but I dismissed it for the most part. I knew he and Ricky were best friends so I was only assuming that there was a slight possibility of Drake being involved. As for me inquiring about Ricky now, you probably can already assume how lonely I’ve been in the bedroom. And if you know about Rachel then you know about our little affair going on. So when we discovered Ricky, it was like a whole new drive for us. Like, the ‘new thing’ kids get into these days. Anyways, I’ll spare you the motherly talk and just assume that you’re old enough to understand.”

“Makes sense. I guess you should know that the reason you couldn’t find Ricky was that he escaped and managed to be found by Kaitlyn.  He told me the whole story about how he managed to get out and get to me. So now that he is back with her you can go check with her later. As for Drake… He was in my possession until Jennifer managed to sneak him away from me. She took him home with her, and the next thing I knew, Drake was with his friend Jessica. So now that we know where both of them are, the best course of action is to take things slow and just focus on getting them back to normal. You guys can have plenty of fun with Ricky when he is back to his normal height.”

Christine just nodded. She knew all things usually come to an end. But at least she will know her son is safe. All sexual urges aside, she would be happy for Ricky as well. Poor boy has gone through a lot. More than her or Rachel has ever put any normal man through.

“Very well dear. You just do what you have to do and it’ll work itself out. I’ll talk to Kaitlyn later.”

“Okay mom, well I have to get to school so I’ll see you later. Love you!”

“Love you too dear.”

Chapter End Notes:

There is going to be a lot of story plot movements in the coming up chapters. But still a little fun :D I am brainstorming like crazy so just follow along and things will go smoothly!