- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Whew! Chapter 2 of 5!!

Gonna be getting it today!

Jessica pretty much tired herself out after her and Drake had their fun in the shower. But Drake was lying a little restless on his pillow she placed him on. He wasn’t thinking about anything in particular, it was just that Jessica forgot to give him something to cover up with so he was freezing his ass off. What he didn’t know, and what Jessica didn’t know was that her mom had walked into her room to check up on her. This wasn’t an isolated event, or even out of the ordinary. Jessica really had no clue that her mom would periodically just come check on her while she was asleep. This stemmed mostly from when Jessica was a baby and contracted severe pneumonia. Ever since then, Jessica’s mom would come check on her every night at around 11. This time it was different. As she crept into Jessica’s room and walked over to her bed she noticed something tiny on one of her pillows. Drake was still awake, but only with his eyes closed. Yet, he felt some presence on him. Like something was there. His sixth sense kicked in and he opened his eyes to see the curious eyes of an older woman looking down at him. He was about to scream for Jessica when the woman’s hand shot forward and engulfed his entire body, muffling his cries.

Upon exiting Jessica’s room, her mom made her way to her own room to inspect what this thing was in her daughter’s bed.

Dr. Reinhardt. Dr. Patricia Reinhardt, mother of Jessica Reinhardt. She worked at the same company that Jessica interns at. However, nobody at school knows that. She works in the classified science division of the company, and wrote backbone for many of the equations used in the devices they make. Taking her discovery over to her desk, she pulls out a magnifying glass and looks at the lifeform in her hand. Upon looking through and seeing a tiny boy staring back up at her, she lets out a gasp and drops the magnifying glass.

“No.. No this can’t be. How did you… How did this happen to you? I know you can hear me, I have complete awareness of you. Now speak up.”

“I.. I shrunk because of this devi—“

“Yes yes I know. The personal design of our company’s CEO, the ever versatile Mass Displacer. What I want to know is HOW did you get it?”

“My friend.. He came up to me showing me the device and telling me how he could end world hunger because he found a way to double the size of his food. Anyway, he drops it and I take it to give it back to him later. Well next thing I know, the damned thing says something about ‘size reduction mode enabled’ and later at home I end up getting myself shrunk to this size. Wait. You work for Ashburges?”

“Yes. Now where did your friend find the device?”

“He found it at the creek behind the school. Said it looked just like a really cool rock so he picked it up.”

“So why were you in my daughter’s bed?” At this point Patricia is looking at Drake sternly.

“Oh no! It’s not what you think Ms. Re—“

“That’s Dr. Reinhardt to you.”

“Right, sorry. It’s not what you think Dr. Reinhardt. Jessica is my best friend from school. She found me and took me here to help try and restore me.”

“Oh! You must be Drake! Drake Dobson right? She has spoken so much of you throughout school. She mentions that you’re her best friend all the time!”

“Oh? She.. She mentioned me?”

“Oh, only all the time. You should feel privileged; my daughter isn’t one to let things distract her during school. Especially boys. But may I ask, why wouldn’t you just reuse the device to turn you back to normal? I know it is designed to shrink or grow accordingly to the user.”

“Well, Ricky managed to take it back when he went to my house looking for it. Unfortunately for him, he stumbled upon my mother, and Ms. Tully. And Ms. Tully smashed it.”

“So that’s what that text was about.”

“What do you mean?”

“Ah yes. Well as you know, Ms. Tully and I are longtime friends. I’ve known about her and your mother for quite some time. The other day she texted me something about me having to look at something for her involving ‘small’ matters. Then she promptly messaged me the day after and said to never mind.”

“Well. She is the reason me and Ricky are stuck like this. Otherwise I wouldn’t even be here right now.”

“Ah yes. It’s unfortunate that the device is lost. We planted one there at that spot incase Mr. Ashburge lost his own. That was his planned ‘extraction point’ if you will.”

“Extraction point?”

“Never mind that, we can discuss that later. At any rate, I assume Jessica has promised you that she will help restore you?”

“Yes. She said she was going to work on remaking the device to help us.”

“Excellent. I knew my daughter would never back down from a challenge.”

“What about you? Could you help us too?”

“Oh my dear. I wrote the entire mathematical code for how the device works. Of course I could help you. But I want my daughter to do this on her own. It would prove to be invaluable experience for her and I will stand as a witness so that it is accredited to her.”

“I guess that makes sense. She is extremely smart, so I have no doubt she can figure things out.”

“Of course she can. She is my daughter after all.”

“Yes ma’am. I see the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. I guess I should get going back to her room. If she wakes up without me she will freak. She already told me sister I was safe.”

“Not so fast boy.”

Patricia spoke very predatorily as she began unbuttoning her blouse very slowly.

“What? Why?”

“Well. Being as that you have spent enough time with my daughter at home in her comfort zone, I have no doubt you have experienced her sex drive?”

Blushing severely, Drake just let out a small laugh. Patricia pulled off her blouse and began unzipping the back of her skirt.

“Ever wonder where she got that from?”

“I.. I could have an idea.”

“Hmm. Not too far from the tree indeed Drake.” Patricia let her skirt drop to the ground revealing her amazingly toned body. Drake stood in awe at Dr. Patricia’s presence. She had to have been in her early forties at least. Yet her body looked like that of a woman in her mid-twenties.  Drake noticed some slight wrinkles in her facial features and skin, but that could just be that he is so small compared to her. She was absolutely stunning. Drake replied very cleverly.

“I see where Jessica gets her looks from.”

Smiling down and giggling, she replies.

“Smart man. I can have you back in her bed in plenty of time. Depending on how good you are.”

“Good I am?”

“Yes. At your size, you should be able to locate my most sensitive areas with pin point accuracy. Which means I expect no less than at least 3 orgasms before I return you.”

“Dr.. Reinhardt, I… I really don-“

“Shhh. Don’t talk. Just come here and I’ll return you later.”

Picking Drake up off her desk, Patricia walks over to her bed and settles herself in. Not bothering to take off any more articles of clothing, Patricia starts moving Drake towards the front of her panties.

“Again, I expect pin point accuracy.”

“Fuck me.” Drake whispered to himself.

Chapter End Notes:

Oh shit! Dr. Patricia is badass smart, AND sexy as hell. That's a deadly combination for a tiny guy.