- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 3 of 5 today!! Gonna take a short break. Also, I know that this chapter is a little shorter and also kinda choppy. But that's because my roommate is in my room playing my PS4 and I am trying to be a little discrete lol.

Ricky felt the usual motions he would feel as Kaylee walked throughout the day. He did manage to get his arm free by the time she got to her first class of the day. But unfortunately for him, that arm ended up getting stuck inside her asshole because some random dick decided it was ok to slap her ass. In a way, Ricky felt bad for what Kaylee goes through with guys her age. She is clearly gorgeous and developed enough to be considered a senior, yet she has to deal with immature guys in her grade. She is truly a woman stuck in a girl’s body. Ricky also felt guilty because he was forced to cum on Kaylee’s ass several times throughout his ordeal, and she had no clue she was doing these things to him. Today Kaylee had gym class, but that wasn’t until her 5th class of the day. Kaylee kept to herself most of the day being as she was just ready to get it over with and work on getting Drake and Ricky back to normal. Ricky finally managed to get his entire upper body free from the adhesive glue, and focused on trying to pull his arm out of Kaylee’s asshole. Bracing his right arm against her ass cheek, he pushes hard while pulling his left arm but her ass hole was clamped down hard almost feeling like suction until he heard a definite squelching sound and felt his arm pull free. Kaylee was sitting at lunch during the end of her 4th class that day and felt some odd sensation in her ass. She didn’t feel anything else after that so she simply dismissed it as the bell rang and she got up to head to her gym class.

Upon arriving in the locker room, Kaylee began to undress from her regular blue jeans to get into some athletic shorts. Ricky still only had his arms free so all he could do was try and crawl up her ass cheeks but his attempts were futile because his legs were still glued together against her ass. As Kaylee finished getting ready for gym class she arrives out into the gym with the rest of the students who were gathering from the locker rooms. After a few minutes the gym teacher arrived and instructed the class to begin stretching. This obviously took its toll on Ricky as Kaylee bent over at her waist and touched her toes, along with leaning all the way over on each leg at a time. Then the gym teacher instructed them to do a set of jumping jacks. Ricky all of a sudden felt Kaylee’s ass cheeks bouncing all around him, compressing his body and throwing him forwards and backwards so that he was repeatedly being thrown into her asshole with each rhythmic jump. Kaylee started building up sweat that was dripping down her body and into her crack where Ricky was being drenched. The only good thing that was coming of this was the fact that the adhesive glue on his legs started breaking down which was causing his body to be able to slide freely inside her panties. Once the warm ups were done, Ricky was fully able to move and was no longer bound to her panties or her ass. However, the activity today was sprinting. Each student would take turns sprinting, then taking a short break before sprinting back across the gym. When Kaylee started sprinting, Ricky felt his body sliding down from her ass until he was directly under both her pussy and her ass. At this time Kaylee was taking a short break and Ricky was trying to compose himself from being so shaken but by the time he recovered, Kaylee began sprinting again and this time Ricky was thrown into the front of her panties and was pressed directly up against her pussy. Kaylee definitely felt that sensation and was confused at why she was having it during her gym class. After another 30 minutes of running, Ricky had long since been thrusted inside Kaylee, and Kaylee was extremely wet at this point and was looking forward to gym class ending so she can figure out what the hell was going on inside her. As soon as gym class was over, Kaylee got dressed back into her normal clothes and took off to the bathroom. Upon entering the stall, she threw her pants and panties down and dug her fingers into her pussy and fished out Ricky. As soon as she spotted him she immediately felt a sense of anger wash over her.

“Ricky?! What the Fuck are you doing in there!? You’re supposed to have been with Kaitlyn!”

“Kaylee! I… I can exp—“

“Did you fucking sneak into my panties last fucking night?!”

“No!!”

“Then why the fuck are you in there?!”

“Kaitlyn put me there last night. She glued me to your panties.”

“What?! Why the hell would she do that? Didn’t you say she was okay with you now?!”

“Yeah! I don’t fucking know. She snapped on me! Like, accused me of trying to trick her or something.”

Kaylee started calming down.

“Okay.. Kaitlyn has been known to be a bit unpredictable to say the least. Okay look, at least you’re with me anyways. We are going to try and get you guys better this weekend. So just, I don’t know just stay in my bra until I get home. You think you can manage?”

“Y… Yeah I should be fine.”

“Alright, just don’t… Don’t do something perverted in there okay?”

“Of course not. I will probably just pass out. It’s been a long day.”

“Yeah, I imagine it has been for you.. Were… were you in my ass by any chance?”

“That’s the part that Kaitlyn glued me to… The only reason I was able to get free was because of the glue was washed off from your sweat.”

“Oh wow. You were there the whole time?? In my… Sweat?”

“Yes.” Ricky looked down in embarrassment.

“Oh gosh, Kaitlyn really can be a bitch huh? Don’t worry, I’ll spray some perfume in my bra to help out with the smell. I’m still kind of sweaty from earlier.”

“Why can’t you just put me in your pockets?”

“Have you seen a girl wearing pants? Do you not see how tight they all fit on every girl? You’d be smashed into my leg and wouldn’t be able to move at all.”

“Point taken.”

“Alright so I have to get to my 6th class today so just stay in here and we’ll be home before you know it okay?”

With that, Kaylee reached up with Ricky and placed him inside her bra before getting up and leaving the bathroom.

Chapter End Notes:

Alright so Ricky finally gets out of his shitty predicament (lol) and now finds himself in Kaylee's care once again. It's almost like Kaylee is being the mother figure in this situation. Poor girl can't catch a break. I'm gonna take a short break today and then I am going to be back to add the last two chapter today!