- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Whew CHAPTER 4 OF 5!

 

Last chapter coming up!! Hope you guys are enjoying them!!

Patricia was already soaking her silver colored panties before she had even moved Drake to her belly button. Ever since her company developed the “Shrinking Device”, Mr. Ashburge liked to call it, she wanted to have an opportunity to play with the one who shrunk. If it weren’t for the abundant amount of people involved in the project that were present in the room during the first testing, she would just as easily have shoved Mr. Ashburge in her panties to experience him before he went on his corporate mission. Drake Dobson would have to do for now. But she intended to use the device that Jessica develops to have her own uses. Provide her daughter even include such a function into the device. She was sure she would though. Thinking of the most obvious obstacle that they’d run into. What if the device grew them back by too much? She would have to have some way to correct the size via trial and error being as the original was destroyed.

Such thoughts soon left her mind when she felt Drake squirming around the top of her panties. Smiling to herself and leaning her head back with her eyes closed, she slowly slid Drake under the threshold of her panties and she felt his tiny body shake against her clit. This caused a shiver to go up Patricia’s spine as she threw her head back further and opened her mouth in a silent gasp while brushing her free hand through her auburn hair. She took her middle finger and placed it at Drake’s back and started massaging her clit in a circular motion, making sure to rub Drake into herself as much as possible. She was going to enjoy every second of this. She felt Drake should feel lucky. Not just because he will soon be engulfed between her sweet pussy juices, but because her lover was not to be home until another few days. She considered herself to be lucky being as she wouldn’t get to experience this intimate time to herself. Curling her lower lip back and biting it with a lustful grin, she slowly took the middle finger that Drake was stuck to from her juices and slowly inserted him inside her all the way up to her second knuckle. She squealed silently in ecstasy making sure not to be loud enough to eco through the house. That’s when a very low voice spoke up from her bed room door and she nearly jumped out of her bed in a fright.

“Oh baby are you trying to start yourself without me?”

Shit! Charles?! He wasn’t supposed to be back for another two days?!

“Oh! Uh. Well of course dear. I wasn’t expecting you for another two days.”

Patricia was glad it was low lighting in her room because of how red her face was. She wasn’t just concerned with the position she has put herself in, but also of what position she put Drake in. How is she going to get him out before Charles…. Wait. Oh God. She would have no choice but to engage with Charles with Drake inside her. He knows that once she starts herself that she has no need to use the shower, so that excuse went out the window.

“I managed to take leave early. Thought I’d come surprise you since I know how lonely you get whenever I leave.”

“Aw dear you shouldn’t have.”

He REALLY shouldn’t have.

“Well are we doing this or what woman? I have been waiting a month to feel your Love on my again.” Charles said while stripping his clothes.

“Oh dear, are you sure? What about Jessica?”

“What about her? She hasn’t shown any indication of hearing us before and I know you’re in the mood. Baby I’ve been surrounded by sweaty men working on a pipe line for the past two weeks. I need my woman tonight.”

Patricia bite her lip nervously.

I am so sorry Drake

“Ok dear. Take me.”

Charles smiled back brightly.

“Now that’s what I like to hear baby.”

Drake only heard bits and pieces, but he gathered enough information to know he wasn’t in a position he wanted to be in right now.

Charles threw himself onto Patricia and ripped her bra and panties off before staring intently into her jade eyes. Leaning forward, he joined lips with her into a severely passionate kiss using his tongue while his hand slide down to her crotch and began massaging her clit. Patricia moaned loudly as Charles slipped his fingers inside her and began thrusting them in and out rapidly. His calloused fingers gave no feeling of the tiny passenger inside his lover as he continued to thrust his fingers into her. Drake felt everything getting more damp and wet as he felt her walls contracting into him. All of a sudden he saw two tree-like fingers coming at him at the speed of light and plow directly into his tiny body knocking the wind out of him. Charles thrusted his fingers in so deep that it knocked Drake to back enough that Patricia’s g-spot was directly in front of him.

That’s it! I’ll just have to hit that spot and she will have an orgasm and this will all be over sooner!

Drake had sensible logic, but he never knew to account for the fact that Charles wasn’t going to be done with Patricia until HE was done. Drake traveled his way and was just about to latch onto the g-spot when this massive force hit him from the back and shoved him into it pinning him between the two. The immense force retreated almost immediately and Drake got back on his feet and turned around only to see the largest dick he has ever set eyes on coming at him. The force hit him like a rocket and knocked him back into the g-spot. Patricia felt Drake’s little body pelt her g-spot with each thrust and this caused her to start bucking her hips with Charles’. For a solid three minutes, Drake was forced into Patricia’s g-spot by Charles’ cock, even sometimes being taken along back with it to be thrusted back in. Patricia had already had at least two orgasms at this point which coated Drake and Charles’ cock. Before her third orgasm, Charles had turned over on his back to allow Patricia to mount him. This force of gravity now had Drake resting on the tip of Charles’ cock while Patricia’s entire body was bearing down onto it with Drake being pressed against her with every time Patricia slid up and let herself fall back onto him. In a few more thrust, her and Charles began to moan together in succession as both of them were nearing their orgasms. With one final large thrust of Charles, Patricia collapsed in pleasure and allowed her orgasm to flood over Charles’ thick cock which in turn caused Charles to unless his load deep inside Patricia. Drake was thrown from the cock and straight into Patricia’s g-spot, before being caught up in a mixture of their juices. The pool of juices Drake was caught in began sliding down alongside the cock that was still inside her before they all leaked out and Drake fell down and landed on Charles’ balls before slipping downward and falling in between both of them. Patricia rose up and immediately spotted Drake right below her lover’s ball sack and she leaned down and started sucking on them as a diversion before taking her tongue and slurping Drake up inside her mouth. Charles lay there spent, and nearly passed out as Patricia got up out of bed.

“I have to use the bathroom dear, and then I am going to go check on Jessica and I’ll be back.”

Charles just gave out a long moan as if saying, “Uh huh.”

Patricia went to her bathroom and spit Drake out into her palm. She had sucked off all the juices he was coated with so now he only looked wet, but very tired.

“Oh dear, I am so sorry. I wasn’t expecting him to be home for another two days.”

“What. The. Hell. Happened? Did… Did I just fucking get rammed by his dick?”

“Language young man. But yes. That’s exactly what happened and I am sorry for your unfortunate experience. I was hoping more for alone time with me and you.”

“I am so disgusted right now I could puke.”

“Oh please. You are alright now. It was just a cock.”

“Easy for you to say. You’re supposed to enjoy those things.”

“Makes you learn to appreciate women a little better huh?”

Drake didn’t have anything to say to that retort and simply stayed silent. Patricia laughed softly and said,

“If it’s any consolation, the only reason I orgasmed was because I felt you pelting my g-spot the whole time.”

“Precision right?”

“Precision indeed my little friend. It’s a shame we have to get you back to normal. I’d Love the opportunity to have the alone time.”

“Yeah, well I prefer to be full sized during these things.”

“Oh I bet. Sadly, I like them small. You have to be this tall to ride this ride.”

Patricia joked as she held up her fingers at about the same height Drake currently was.

“Oh yeah? How do explain the guy in there?”

“Oh him? He doesn’t know it yet, but he will be that tall in no time.”

“I don’t even want to know. I would like to go back to Jessica now.”

“Of course. I plan to leave you where I found you. With something to cover yourself up with of course.”

With that, Patricia exited her bathroom and went to Jessica’s room where she deposited Drake onto her pillow, and then took a rag from Jessica’s bathroom and let Drake cover up with it.

Whispering to Drake, Patricia said,

“Goodnight dear. Also, don’t tell Jessica deal?”

“Deal.”

With that, she winked at Drake and then went back to her room. Drake noticed the clock next to Jessica’s bed said 12:30. Damn. They went at it for an hour and a half and it only felt like 30 minutes. Aside from the traumatizing encounter with a giant dick, Drake forced himself to head to sleep form his exhaustion.

Chapter End Notes:

Surprise!! Lol Threw in some male content that you guys probably didn't see coming!! Hope you guys enjoyed it though! I know I didn't really describe Dr. Patricia's body too much. But I did that intentionally to let you guys insert your own visual model to what you want her to look like. Imagination is what makes these stories so enjoyable to read am I right? One more chapter coming up!