- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alright guys!! 5TH CHAPTER! A PROMISE IS A PROMISE!

So first things first. I would like to do a shoutout to SMOTHERSLAVE101. He reviewed my story and told me that my story was the one that first got him into this site. So I would like all of us to share our welcome to him with open arms and let him know how amazing our community of tiny misfits can really be. Meanwhile, TomSpeedy still holds the record for most reviews and he is totally killing it guys!

Glad you guys are enjoying the story so far. There is much much more to come and I would say I haven't even gotten to the halfway point yet.

The rest of the day went uneventful for Ricky and Kaylee. Although he was thrown in her bra, he was respectful of Kaylee’s wishes and just hoped that she didn’t notice his hard on. After her last class of the day, Kaylee went to her bus and sat all the way in the back. Most of the kids who ride in the morning have rides home in the afternoon so she had a little bit of privacy so she took Ricky out.

“Did you make it alright in there?”

“Yeah, much better than my last arrangement for sure.”

“Oh? What are you trying to say? My ass isn’t good enough?”

“No!! I was ju—“

“Haha! Relax dude, I am just messing with you. I’d say the same thing to Drake. I give him a hard time.”

“Oh.. I guess I should be better at picking up on jokes huh?”

“Oh yeah you’ll get it. You just have to get used to me and then you’ll be a pro and noticing things like that. Drake doesn’t take bullshit from anyone, in a good way of course, it’s all in good fun.”

“You must really be close to him huh?”

“The closest a brother and sister can be I would say. Not in a perverted way or anything of course. But me and him have had two like minds since we both started talking to each other. I am basically his mini-me so to speak. “

“I don’t know what it’s like to be that close to a sibling. Mostly because I don’t have any.”

“Awww. Don’t worry. Me and Drake have been your family since the beginning. So you have us.”

“Yeah that’s right. How has Drake been since he shrunk?”

“Well. He’s been through a lot that’s for sure. Maybe not as much as you have. But he has had an adventure. I have to say, this makes for one hell of a story to tell your grandkids.”

“Oh gosh. They would never believe us.”

“That’s the beauty of it! You guys will be telling the complete truth and you will have all of these skeptical little kids that don’t know what a ‘boobquake is!”

“A boob qu—“

At this Kaylee placed Ricky in between her breasts and started shaking them violently with her hands while yelling,

“Bbbbbboooooobbbbbbbb Quaaaakkkkeeeeee!”

This caused both of them to laugh hysterically. Ricky forgot how hilarious and spontaneous Kaylee was. He figured it may be because how serious everyone had to be lately.

“So Ricky. I want you to know I’m not mad at you because I know you guys can’t control it. But uh, I know you’ve been hard ever since I threw you in my bra.”

“Well damn. I was hoping you wouldn’t notice. I thought that was the one good thing about being so tiny.”

“Never underestimate the sensitivity of a woman’s body. So uh, did you actually.. Ya know… Get off in there?”

“Oh no!! Not there…. That is…”

“Wait.. What do you mean not there?”

“Well, uh. When I was in between your ass cheeks, you kept walking, and the jumping jacks, and the friction and uh…”

“Oh gosh, you jizzed all over my ass?? How many times?”

“You don’t want to know. You ever wonder why I look so exhausted?”

“Oh God. Ricky, I am not going to say that it’s disgusting, but I mean. Damn I have your cum all over my ass now.”

“I guess you weren’t sensitive enough to notice it.”

“Touché Ricky. Touché. It’s no big deal. I can just wash it off in the shower.”

“Yeah.. Sorry. I tried to resist.”

“Oh no need for apologies Ricky. I know my ass is amazing. Just think. Your grandkids can know what an assquake is too.”

“Oh no. I have experienced that with those damned jumping jacks.”

“Hmmm. Now I know how to get you to listen to me. If you want to be an asshole I’ll just do some jumping jacks with you.”

Ricky just stayed silent.

“Well back in you go. My stop is up in a few.”

When Kaylee got off the bus, she went in the house and went straight to her room. As soon as she arrived in her room, she took Ricky and placed him on the bed.

“Alright, so when mom gets home she is most likely going to ask for you. I don’t plan on giving you to her for a permanent arrangement, but rather than just for the night. But I wanted to run it by you to make sure you were alright with it. If you are, then good deal, everything goes by smoothly. If you aren’t, I just hope my mom is in a good mood.”

“I am fine with it.”

Kaylee was taken aback by Ricky’s quick reply.

“What? Really?”

“Yeah. Since you know about me, I know you can convince her to be the responsible adult. I heard your conversation this morning.”

“Good. So she knows I plan to help you out, but she needs to have you back so we can help you. I will set some rules for her to follow. Such as, no Rachel. I don’t trust that bitch as far as I can throw her fat ass.”

“Good. She is the reason I am even stuck like this.”

“Alright it’s settled then. I am going to get in the shower, I am sure you need one too so I am going to wash you off really quick before I hope in.”

Kaylee took Ricky and washed him in her bathroom sink with her bar of soap and then set him on her dresser while she got in the shower. Ricky was stuck on thinking about later that night. Why had Christine become desperate enough to actually approach Kaylee about him this morning? Why does she want him so bad? He knew she was lonely, but could that be the only reason? Ms. Dobson doesn’t look like the scheming type, even though she can be the petty type. Ricky leaned back daydreaming about what could possibly happen between the two while waiting for Kaylee to get out of the shower. At least one thing was for sure, he would be getting normal soon and he can go back to living his life. At this point, he just wanted to be able to eat a double sized burrito again. He wasn’t hungry, but he still had cravings.

Chapter End Notes:

This chapter was literally a setup chapter to when Christine gets her hands on Ricky again. You know me. I Love leaving you guys on hangers. Gotta give you guys blueballs sometimes xD. As I promised, this was 5 chapters and if you also noticed, most of them were fully written and not halfassed in any way. Or at least I tried not to half ass them. If they didn't contain sexual content, then they at least had character and plot development. So I hope you guys are ready for my badass plot I've been brainstorming about.