- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

High guys! As Tom had announced, I did get busy with classes but I managed to squeeze a Tuesday chapter in so enjoy :D only one more cliff hanger left to resolve and then on the the really good stuff :P

Ricky’s knees were trembling. Not out of fear, but mostly out of anticipation of seeing Ms. Dobson completely naked again for the first time in days. Kaylee dropped him off on her mother’s bed while she was taking a shower and wished the best for Ricky. She then turned to speak to her mother through the door.

“Alright mom, I am dropping Ricky off on your bed. I will be back for him so don’t get any bright ideas about ‘loosing’ him. Drake’s restoration will not go through unless Ricky is also involved just to give you some initiative to give him back.”

Christine shouted back through the door.

“I know dear. I’ll take good care of him. Just leave him on my bed and then give me at the very least an hour.”

“Deal. Just don’t break him and we will be fine.”

Meanwhile, Ricky was a little disheartened that Kaylee and her mother were talking about him as if he were some object that can be passed around. But at the same time he knew Kaylee was trying to secure him and make sure he could get back to normal.

Kaylee turned back to Ricky and just sighed and shook her head as a mother would do to a kid that was a handful. Ricky gave back a nod and without a word, Kaylee left the room.

It didn’t take long from the time that Kaylee announced Ricky was on the bed, and Christine to finish her shower.

Ricky almost collapsed in fright on the bed when the bathroom door swung open. The light entering the room was very dim because of Christine’s thick curtains, but he could see her naked silhouette leaning in the doorway. He even saw where she had droplets of water still dripping down off her body because she didn’t take the time to properly dry off.

“I’ve certainly missed you little one.” Christine said in a seductive, raspy voice.

Ricky responded with his own scratchy voice.

“I’ve.. I’ve missed you too Ms. Dobson.”

Christine started strutting over to her bed, eyes not leaving Ricky.

“Is that so? I guess that’s why you decided to run from me?”

Ricky was taken aback at her getting straight to the point.

“I.. I.. I wasn’t running from you. I was running from Ms. Tully.”

“Hmmm. I suppose I couldn’t blame you there. Even I wouldn’t want you getting snatched in that bitches hands. I suppose I can forgive you this time. You’ll certainly make up for lost time. I’ll make sure of that.”

“Y..Yes ma’am.”

“Good boy. Now do you see that pillow over there? Climb on it and lay face up for me.”

Ricky didn’t say a word. He just did exactly as he was told. After about 10 seconds, he was lying face up on Christine’s pillow. As soon as he was in position, Christine grabbed the pillow and pulled it to the middle of the bed while she crawled on her bed. Then she straddled the pillow directly above Ricky. He couldn’t even see Christine’s face. All he could see was her glistening lips and the slight protruding breasts that were hanging far overhead. Some droplets of water made their way down her thighs and were leaking on the pillow on either side of Ricky. After a slight pause, Ricky broke silence.

“Ms. Dobson, what are you d----“

Without warning, Christine dropped down on Ricky allowing her pussy to plow directly into him. She put all her weight down on the pillow and sat still. She threw her head back and let out a slight moan as Ricky’s squirming started making her wetter and wetter by the second. She could feel his tiny hands probing around her lips trying to find a way to slip out from under her. She felt his whole body convulse and grind into her in a frantic attempt to escape and fetch air. Christine smiled wide. It seems like an eternity since she felt Ricky’s little body struggling within her. She let her juices flow outside her and marinate Ricky, while soaking her pillow in the process.

Lifting herself up, she looked down at Ricky gasping for air and soaked head to toe in her juices. She certainly was going to miss seeing this site. Once she felt Ricky got enough air, she lowered herself back onto him and relentlessly started grinding herself into the pillow. This time, her lips parted and Ricky started sliding in between them and feeling her clit pound him in the face like a heavyweight boxer. He was constantly short of break and the immense pressure from her full body weight wasn’t helping. Nor was getting punched in the face by her clit. Ricky couldn’t find the sensation of pleasure from her due to this and quickly accepted the fact that this was going to be a one-way pleasure cruise for Christine.

Eventually Christine hit her first orgasm, sending wave after wave of her juices upon Ricky. It was so intense that Christine had to get her bearings before easing herself off of Ricky. As she picked herself up, Ricky’s body went up with her as he was stuck to her outer lips. A few seconds later, he peeled off and fell back to the pillow landing in a small pool of her juices that was left on the pillow.

Ricky rolled over on his side catching his breath. Christine soon catches her own and looks down to Ricky. Without a second thought, she scoops Ricky up in her palm and brings it up between her thighs.

“No… Ms. Dobson, wai-----“

Christine rushed her palm up to her lips and slipped Ricky inside her with ease. Sitting on her knees, she leaned her face down into her other pillow and began moaning into it as she took her fingers and pulsated them in and out of her as she pushed Ricky inside her. Once his squirming started sending electrical shivers down her spine, she started massaging her clit rapidly as Ricky franticly dug around her insides to find an exit. Christine was feeling new waves of pleasure as she thought about his tiny body being forced inside her.

“Oh fuck!!! Ricky!! Ke…Keep doing that! D….Don’t stop!!”

Christine sat upright on her knees and threw her head back in a loud gasp of pleasure as she relaxed her body and allowed her orgasm to take over. Ricky dripped out of her with the flow of her juices and he fell out in a long string of orgasmic juices until he landed in a pool of it on her bed between her thighs. Ricky landed with a loud splash in her juices and he just lay there sputtering and catching his breath. He saw a shadow getting larger and looked up to see her gigantic pussy descending on him.

“Wait! N---“

Christine landed on Ricky and she gasped as his body lay nested right at the entrance to her pussy. She then lay back and slowly massaged her clit while she talked to him.

“Damn boy. I just get the best orgasms when you go inside me. And you want to get back to normal? When you could have me every night? What a shame. We could have experimented with so much.”

Ricky’s struggling caused her to have one final subtle orgasm before she continued talking.

“Well I guess it’s time to return you. Believe it or not, but it’s already been an hour and a half since we started playing.”

Lifting herself up, she saw Ricky crawling slowly while he was coated with the thick layer of her juices.

“Oh dear. Let’s get you washed off.”

Without warning, Christine picked up Ricky and deposited him in her mouth and began sucking on him. This was finally the pleasure Ricky missed out on. Along with her juices, after a few minutes of sucking on Ricky, she felt his little body spasm and then felt a slight amount of liquid touch her tongue. Smiling to herself she knew what she made little Ricky do. Once she was satisfied with him being cleaned off, she let him slide out of her mouth onto her palm. Ricky noticed she had gotten dressed while he was in her mouth.

“I imagine you’re ready to go back to Kaylee now. When you get back to normal do me a favor and don’t mention this to anyone deal?”

“Deal.”

“Good boy. Just don’t be traumatized every time you see me from now on and maybe I’ll give you a normal blowjob if you’re a good boy.”

Ricky was taken aback slightly but held his composure. He simply nodded to her and then fell back in her palm as she started walking towards Kaylee’s room.

Chapter End Notes:

Alright guys, as I've said, one more chapter involving Jessica and Drake and then we will have the awesome stuff happen :D So happy you guys Love my story and I am going to do my best to continue uploading chapters for you guys.