- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the long wait guys!! Gosh you have all been patient with me and I can't appreciate that enough. College is picking up, but the good news is that after Christmas break, I can start trying to post at least a chapter a day agian. That should be something to look forward to right?

Things are going to get awesome after this chapter I hope.

Drake gulped down hard as he saw the goddess-like form of Jessica approaching him. Still smiling with that predator-like smile, Jessica had begun to strip layer after layer of her clothing off. By the time she reached the bed, she had only a thin layer of lace that cradled her plush, ample bosom as well as her glorious ass.  Drake simply stared, awestruck from the goddess before him. He couldn’t help but think how lucky he was to have such a smart, sexy woman that seemed to crave him regardless of what condition his body was in. But where there is beauty, there is also danger. He was very aware of how dangerous her body could be to him if she were to really get carried away. Despite the natural durability that he received from his compact size, it’s like Jessica said, it doesn’t mean he is immortal. Nevertheless, he was ready. Not only ready, he wanted her. He knew who he was going to dedicate himself to once he reached his normal height, and who knows. Maybe with her connection to the very company that makes the device, maybe he could convince her to have a special thing they could try with it. If she doesn’t take it upon herself to take care of that on her own.

Drake snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Jessica clearing her throat, clearly waiting on him to snap out of what daze he was in.

“Hey Tiger, my body is up here.”

Jessica said as she motioned her arms up and down her body as if on display.

“Yeah, sorry. I was just thinking about a few things.”

“Hopefully it’s about how you plan on handling me since I don’t plan on going easy on you this time.”

Smiling, Drake responded, “I doubt I could ever spend enough time preparing for you. But maybe I’ll tell you what I was thinking later.”

“You can think on it while you’re deep inside me.” Jessica said with a wink.

Without a word, Jessica turned around and grabbed some thread that she had just in case she had a rip in any of her clothes. She liked to be prepared, but she never thought that her thread would be used for this.

Taking Drake in her palm, she started wrapping the thread around his arms and legs allowing him absolutely no room for movement. Jessica allowed enough string to be able to dangle Drake freely. Jessica climbed on her bed and turned over on her back while holding Drake high above her face, dangling him above her as if she were a predator savoring its last meal. Drake began worrying the moment she began wrapping him in the thread. He just never voiced his worry because he knew she would act like she didn’t hear him, and part of him wanted to know how this would play out anyways.

Jessica licked her lips and smiled as she lowered Drake down. Drake knew she wouldn’t eat him, but was he sure about that?

“Wait.” Drake said right before Jessica extended her tongue out and pulled Drake into her mouth. She began sucking on him as she undid her bra and began massaging her breasts and squeezing them together while writhing back and forth. She was already wet in anticipation for what she was going to do to Drake. Drake could hear her moaning in pleasure as he was being tossed around in her mouth and being sucked on. At one point, Jessica pushed his body to the roof of her mouth and began stimulating his cock with her tongue. Whether or not this was intentional, Drake did not know.

After a few more minutes of being thrown around in Jessica’s mouth, he finally felt his body being pushed out. He felt himself cross the threshold of her lips, but something didn’t feel right. He still felt an intense heat, and he still felt himself surrounded. It didn’t take long for him to realize that Jessica pushed him out of her mouth and deposited him directly between her breasts all in one motion. He felt the slick saliva that was coating him attempt to grab a hold of Jessica’s breasts as she pounded them together. Drake was getting pressed between them repeatedly as he heard them slapping together from the excess saliva that she coated them with. At this point, Drake had already orgasmed all over Jessica’s breasts as she kept grinding him between them. He couldn’t get a break due to the constant motion. Soon after, Jessica lifted him up be the string before setting him down gently on her right nipple. She took her right hand and covered her whole breast, and Drake with it and started squeezing, while her other hand traveled into her panties.

Jessica started fingering herself as she took her index finger and pressed Drake’s face roughly against her nipple while she circulated around it. Drake could hear her heavy breathing in between her moans of pleasure as she started rubbing his body faster and faster against her nipple. Jessica arched her back and Drake felt great pressure on him as she squeezed down on her nipple extremely hard. She was having her first orgasm. She was thinking about Drake being shoved deep inside her as she was using him to pleasure her nipple. Drake felt a tugging at his waist. He looked into the direction it was coming from but all he saw was the flesh of her two breasts. He tried to fight it, thinking that he was going to be suffocated. But Jessica kept pulling. Drake felt himself slip inside as he was getting pulled deeper and deeper. He could feel the heat radiating off of her body and he could hear her heartbeat. After a few more seconds, Drake felt himself emerge from her breast. Jessica had taken the string and pulled him down her body, including through her breasts if need be. Drake felt himself being drug down the length of her body until he felt himself dangling once again. This time, he saw he was being dangled right in front of her pussy. He could smell her strong scent and it was only getting stronger.

To tease herself, Jessica simply dangled Drake back and forth violently, feeling his body tap against her clit. She felt slight tinges of pleasure but it wasn’t enough for what she really wanted. Taking Drake between her thumb and index finger, she pressed him against her opening, and then with one quick push of her finger, Drake was completely engulfed. Jessica began massaging her clit rapidly, while she shoved her fingers in and out of herself. Drake couldn’t squirm enough to really help stimulate her, but to Jessica, it didn’t matter. She didn’t care if she felt his squirming. She enjoyed having him inside her for him to experience all of her in the best front row seat a man could have. She cared about him for sure, but she also enjoyed the idea of having him succumb to her entire body. The thought of him being trapped inside her while she had her way drove her over the edge and she began unleashing a torrent of orgasmic juices all over Drake. He felt her walls convulse powerfully and rapidly around him. Her second orgasm was much more powerful than her first; so much so that Drake nearly blacked out when the first contraction happened. His body was battered left and right and her juices flooded her moist cavern as he was washed out. However, he didn’t get washed out. Her hand was waiting there for him. Jessica wasn’t done with him and she certainly wasn’t going to let her second orgasm be the end up it. Drake plowed into her hand back first followed by wave after wave of her fluids. The waves hit him hard before seeping out of the sides. Drake was exhausted. His body practically went limp after the impact. Then with one quick flick of her finger, he was back inside her for more.

 

Drake lasted for four more of Jessica’s orgasms before his body couldn’t take it anymore. Jessica’s vagina literally kicked his ass. The only reason she stopped was because she couldn’t feel any more movement at all, and because it was around the time that Kaylee was supposed to be bringing Ricky for the big night. Pulling by the string, Drake was slowly deposited out of her pussy with audible squelches. The thread he was attached to was dripping with her secretions. Jessica saw that he was unconscious and spoke to herself.

“Aww poor guy’s all tuckered out. Guess I’ll have to go easy on him next time. Here ya go, just lay there and rest for the big night. I’m going to get cleaned up and get some food ready for our guests.”

With that, Drake was left on her bed to sleep like a baby while Jessica went to the kitchen to whip up something nice for the guests that will be arriving.

Chapter End Notes:

So I know I owe you guys more than this, but don't worry. I think there will be more time for sexual escapades :P Meanwhile, I hope you guys enjoyed it. I am going to try and offer more support for visual details in future chapters so you guys can try and enjoy it more.