- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the long wait guys!! Had some hella busy weekends the past few weekends. But Here is the next chapter. Still a bit slow, but the next chapter will pick everything back up! It's going to get intense guys!! I'll try to update more often, but I can't make promises!

Jessica and Kaylee both looked at each other with a puzzled look on their faces while Tom and Joe simply went about their conversation. Jessica cautiously made her way to the door before looking out of the window to see who was standing out. A sigh of relief escaped her lips as she made her way to the door and opened it.

“Shusha! Glad you could make it! Please, come in!”

“Thank you Jessica, it’s been too long.”

Kaylee couldn’t believe her eyes, or ears. Not only did Shusha have amazing scarlet hair, but she also spoke perfect English. You couldn’t tell she had the slightest bit of Russian in her tone. She was also an entire head taller than Jessica, putting her just under Joe’s height. Kaylee also noticed how fit she was. She wasn’t abnormally muscular for a girl, but you could make out her structure and how strong she must be under that beautiful shell she is in.

“Shusha, you know Joe and Tom so I’ll let you say hello to them in a second, but meet my friend Kaylee! Her brother and his friend are basically what inspired this whole operation.”

“Greetings, it is a pleasure,” Shusha said as she extended her hand out to Kaylee.

“Oh.. Of course, Jessica told me all about you!” Kaylee spoke as she allowed Shusha to take her hand. Kaylee felt immediate regret as Shusha shook her hand with an iron grip. She was Russian indeed.

“If you’ll excuse me, I’ll go say hello to the shrimps.”

At first, Kaylee was about to offer to show Shusha where Drake and Ricky were because of her use of the word ‘shrimps’, but she was then corrected as Shusha made her way to Tom and Joe, who have yet to take notice of her.

Tom and Joe were both arguing over who could win in argument, Tom himself, or Tony Stark. That’s when Shusha came up to them and shoved Tom down to the floor from his chair before taking it herself, and then reaching in front of her to Joe and lightly slamming his face into the table, knocking his glasses off.

“Your argument is clearly meaningless. Everyone knows that I’d win.”

Tom and Joe both recovered and simply started laughing.

“It’s nice to see you too Red Bitch.” Tom said while lightly punching at her shoulder.

Shusha abruptly stood from her chair making Tom retreat to the floor.

“Oh! Did I mention your biceps are looking lovely today?!”

Smiling, Shusha sat back down before saying, “That’s what I thought you said.” The then looked at her arms while flexing, “Do you think they really look nice?”

“The nicest malady. I wouldn’t want to gaze upon another glorious set for as long as I live.” Tom said in a very Chivalrous tone.

“Okay guys,” Jessica interrupted, “would you all like to see the two devils that you’re going to be working to help?”

“Well of course,” Joe said, “It’d be nice to be able to study their situation.”

“Nope. No studying Joe. We are getting them fixed, and that’s final. Nobody needs to be studying this anymore since there is an entire lab that was dedicated to this sort of thing.”

“Whoah.. Wait.. Why does Joey over here want to study these two guys? What did I miss?” Tom asked.

“Oh right. Sorry Tom, I forgot to mention that they are both like, half an inch tall. Like, basically not even the size of your pinky.”

“The fuck? How the hell does one get that tiny?” Tom said while grabbing a drink from the fridge.

“Long story, but it’s due to some pretty techy shit at Ashburges Lab. You’ll get a briefing after introductions are made.”

With that, Jessica lead the group to her room, and upon entering, you could hear Drake saying,

“Dude! I can’t believe my sister shoved you up her boyfriend’s ass! That’s disgusting!”

Ricky quickly responded,

“Well, yeah, but not as disgusting as getting shoved inside your own mom’s vagina!”

Tom spit out his drink, Shusha raised an eyebrow with a slight smirk on her face, Joe quickly took his glasses off, Kaylee threw her hands on her mouth, and Jessica just started giggling.

Tom and Ricky then looked over before looking at each other.

“Wait, they heard us, didn’t they?” Ricky asked.

“Uh yeah.. Line of sight remember?”

“The fuck you mean you got shoved in your mom’s Love hole?!” Tom said out loud.

“Uh.. Boyfriends ass?” Shusha asked with a confused look on her face.

Jessica quickly interrupted and saved the embarrassment.

“Uh.. Yeah so these guys have been through quite a lot in the past week or so. They probably will end up with some PTSD after all of this is over. But luckily, no internal bleeding.”

“Yeah no shit they’ve been through a lot.” Tom interjected.

“Well look. Tom, Joe, Shusha. That’s Drake, Kaylee’s older brother, and this is Ricky, Drake’s friend. They both are going to be eternally grateful for all of you in helping them, and they are pretty cool also so you guys will get some extra friends out of this.”

“Right,” Joe said, “So about this briefing.”

“Right. So as many of you now know, these two ended up being shrunken due to a device that was constructed at Ashburges Labs. The place I intern at. The original device has since been destroyed, but due to the nature of Dr. Ashburges himself, we are lead to believe he had more devices made for his use, along with prototypes that I could use to try and recreate the device to turn these two gentlemen back to normal. So, the plane is to infiltrate the labs with Tom being disguised as a security team leader. This is where Shusha comes in. She will need to steal a uniform for Tom, along with his security ID. Joe, you will hack into Ashburges surveillance systems and be our eyes in the sky. They don’t keep terribly close watch on it since no cameras are allowed in the top-secret areas of the lab. This will be to follow Tom and company through the main halls.  Once inside, Tom will carry Drake and Ricky throughout the labs to see if they can pin point the device that shrunk them. They are the only two here that know what it looks like. Once they confirm, Tom makes the grab, and then walks out quick and clean, then we’ll head back  here and I’ll see if I can figure the device out provided it isn’t already a working prototype. Any questions?”

Joe raised his hand. “Yeah, uh, where is Kaylee going to be during all of this. Also, where are you going to be?”

“Kaylee will be in the van with you, as that’s the safest place to be. I will already be in the labs while Tom is infiltrating. Shusha will be outside of the van to be a lookout for you guys.”

Tom then raised his hand. “So, I know I’m prettying convincing at times, but we are all in high school here. How do you expect me to come off as a security team leader?”

“So glad you asked that Tom. So, you will be putting on some of my eye shadow. I’ll dab it onto you to make it look like you have a five o’ clock shadow. It’ll be dark outside, and once you get inside, you won’t have to worry about looks. So, I’d recommend washing it off in a bathroom as soon as you get inside. It’ll be easy to see that it’s fake in the brightly lit lab.”

“Fair enough, I can do that. Also, where are these guards usually employed?”

“The security team leader you’ll be impersonating is going to originate from France. So, put on your best accent when you’re outside. You just must convince the outside guards to let you in. Once you’re inside, you will be able to move with a great amount of freedom. They never keep more than two guards from the same shift working at the same time. They do this to maintain secrecy. So many of the guards won’t know who the real security team leader is.”

“Sweet. This will be easier than I thought.”

“Hopefully. Yes, we are only high school kids, but these guys are armed with lethal ammo. This is dangerous. If you guys aren’t sure, you can opt out now. But once we arrive, we will wait for Shusha to show up with the uniform and then it’s go time. We will park the van outside as soon as the sun goes down and start scouting for strategic entrances. Are we all understood?”

Everyone simultaneously shouted, “Aye!”

“Good. If things get hairy, then I want Joe, Kaylee, and Shusha to escape. I should be fine since they would never imagine me to be involved. Tom, you are the one that must try and talk your way out if you can. If you should run, then run. Use the ID card to escape. It will grant you clearance to every area of the lab.”

“Drake, Ricky. If Tom is compromised, then try and stick with him if possible. If you should fall off, or you need to jump from him, then do so and hide. I can find you if you both head to the nearest women’s restroom. I’ll do a sweep. But to be clear, head to the last stall on the end, and hide behind the toilet. You’ll know it if it’s me, and you will come out and I’ll retrieve you both. Do not get separated okay?”

Drake and Ricky both nodded in agreement.

“Good. Now to make you all some food before we head out. We have 4 hours before we embark so get a good meal and fill up. Shusha, I have your meat and will cook it right now.”

With that, Kaylee lifted Drake and Ricky up and brought them to the kitchen with everyone else. They each got to know each other, and Joe and Drake go along well since they were both nerds along with Kaylee. Ricky and Tom talked about the many adventures he had, Ricky leaving out most details for obvious reasons. Tom found it hilarious that Ricky started all of this just because he wanted to make his food bigger. Jessica was talking with Shusha, but not failing to notice how well everyone was getting along during the meal. Looking at her phone, she grew an intense feeling in her chest. Just 2 more hours before they have to put themselves in danger. But it was all for the sake of Ricky and Drake. They didn’t deserve the fate they have, and they all can do this if they work together. Her team is unbeatable.

Chapter End Notes:

So there you have it. Hope you guys enjoy the characters so far! Can this high school team actually outsmart grown security contractors? What secrets with Ashburges lab really hold? Will things go without a hitch?

 

Looking forward to blowing your minds, and also getting back to some sexy stuff! Also, if you DEEPLY want your character to end up being shrunken, then please let me know. I'll need to know all of the details before going into the next chapters!

 

As always, I Love reading the reviews and please keep them coming. I want to hear your thoughts on everything going on. Brainstorm, speculate! Come of with your own theories! Looking forward to this half of the story for sure!