- Text Size +

Hey guys!

 

I guess I shouldn’t be so cheerful, I’m sure many of you are both upset with me and disappointed in me.

I realized today that I only wrote you guys 3 chapters this entire year of 2017 (not including this one of course). With that said, my only explanation is that school has kept me super busy.

But I have good news. As promised, this story is NOT dead just severely postponed. I do not plan to give up on it or you guys! I WILL finish what I started. When school starts back from these holidays I will be busy but I will also set aside my free time on the weekends to write most of my chapters that I will plan to update. I will try and write a couple before New Year’s but again, no promises!

I owe you guys a year’s worth of content and then some! So with that I have some VERY good news but also VERY secret news.

I’ve been talking with another beloved author of stories on this site, who shall not be named right now.

The reason I bring this up is because me and that beloved author MAY do a collaboration together. I’m telling you guys this because I want to have SOME silver lining to you guys for me letting you all down for so long! To clear the air, the author is also beloved by me since I enjoy so much of their work myself.

When the beloved author is ready, I will make a big announcement again and give you guys much more details.

 

Take my words lightly since this is still in an early stage of talks with me and this author and I don’t want to deal in absolutes yet until I know for a fact that we are going to do this and also because I have not yet turned to the dark side and have become a Sith.

 

If you get the above reference I will take the first reviewer’s review and take a story idea and write a story centered around it because that’d be super awesome! So, FIRST review that tells me they get the reference has to tell me where it’s from and if it’s right then they pitch a story idea. ANYTHING they want. And I will write a story based off of it.

It’ll be slow but surely xD

 

P.S.

I also have to write more words because apparently this update isn’t long enough to feature as a chapter in my story yet for you guys to even see it. So, how’s life? You guys like tacos? Anyone have kids? I don’t have kids but I’m also single so I guess that’s a good thing. I still have like 20 words I need to type so just bear with me. Is it bear, bare, or bear? The English language is so confusing. Makes me appreciate all the work authors do on this site. If you see a fellow author, tell them they are doing great and they are appreciated. I also reached my word limit so I’ll see you guys in the reviews :D