- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ok so let's see what Kaitlyn thinks of her brother Drake's situation here.

After setting me on her dresser Kaylee begins to undress right in front of me. I would have said something but I didn't know what to say as she slipped off her R2D2 dress and was left in nothing but a black lace bra. Her porcelain skin was illuminated in moonlight, and her prominant features stood out. Her legs weren't very long, but they were very nice. Smooth, silky thighs stretched up to a perfectly rounded ass. Her arched back extended upwards to match her sizeable C breasts. For a 15 year old, Kaylee certainly had a lot going for her. Her dark hair with her green eyes complimented her skin tone perfectly.

After getting undressed and throwing on a simple pajama gown she turned to face me and I immediately averted my eyes to pretend I was looking at something else.

"So bro, I don't really have accommodations for a tiny guy, but I do have my dresser drawer with really soft clothes? I would offer my bed to share but I am afraid I'd roll over on top of you or something."

"Uh.. Yeah.. The dresser drawer is good enough for me."

"Sweeettt," She says as she opens up the top one.

"Here ya go," she says as she plucks me up and drops me in.

Oh gosh. Of course this had to be her panty drawer. I am glad it's a little dark otherwise my sister would see me blushing slightly.

"Oh and I'll see if I can make you some quick clothes to put on for tomrrow seeing as we can't have you walking around naked everywhere and all."

Holy shit, I've been naked this whole time and didn't even think about it. Did I get a boner from watching her undress?? Did she noticed if I did?? What about when she had me under her foot??

My sister could see I was thinking about something so she smiled and said, "Oh don't worry bro, it's not your fault I saw you naked. Besides it's not like I haven't seen you naked before. Remember those old baby photos?"

Blushing even more, I simply nod in agreement.

"Aww well don't worry bro your secret is safe with me. Make yourself comfortable! These are my most comfy clothes so that's why I put you here. Hopefully they will be warm too. Goodnight bro!"

"G.. Goodnight," I say back as she shuts the door. Only a small ray of light was shining through the drawer as I started to find myself a place to lay down.

I start traversing over various thongs, g-strings, and normal panties until something odd caught my eye. Something that looked about half as long as the drawer itself, and it seemed to be... Oh shit. That's a dildo. Upon closer examination, it is indeed what I suspected.

"What the fuck sis," I say aloud to myself.

"Like, did you forget you had an 8 inch long dildo in your drawer?"

I start making my way to a pile of thongs and decide this would make a good enough bed. I doze off to sleep and wait till morning.

 

"Ughfm is it morning already," I ask as I feel the drawer start to shake open.

When it opens, I am met with the face of my older sister Kaitlyn.

"Oh shit," I say under my breath.

"Okay, where are you?"

Wait, is she looking for me? Did Kaylee tell her about me?

"Come on, I know you're in here."

I am starting to freak out as her hands start probing the drawer. I let out a sharp yelp as she grabs the group of thongs I am in.

"What the fuck was that," she whispers to herself.

Shit! I gave myself away!

Peeling around the thongs, she uncovers my body and gasps.

"What the ever living fuck," She says intimidatingly.

"For fuck's sake don't tell me I am looking at some tiny ass version of my brother right now. I really need to lay off of the weed next time."

"Uhh, Hi."

"Holy shit it really is my brother! Why are you so small, and why the FUCK are you in Kaylee's underwhere drawer?"

"Kait, I can expl..."

"No no no. Don't give me that bullshit. You are some sick perv aren't you? Getting off to Kaylee's panties and shit?"

"Or maybe you came in here for this," She says as she picks up Kaylee's purple dildo from the back.

"Sorry little bro, but that's what I came here for. You're just going to have to wait in line."

"Kait, listen this is all just a misund..."

"Save it bro. I think I know what's going on here. You're coming with me. You think I was just going to leave you back in here to be a perv to Kaylee?"

Tranferring me to the hand she was holding the dildo in, she grips me and the dildo and proceeds to go to her room.

"Oh shit, what have I gotten myself into," I ask myself.

Entering her room she tosses me and the dildo on the bed before turning around and locking the door shut.

"Alright bro, since you like fucking around with little girl's panties, I think I have an appropriate punishment for you."

Walking to the edge of her bed she stops right in front of me with her crotch in my face. She then proceeds to take off her black skull logo tank top, along with her bra. Then she slowly undoes her bullet belt and black denim shorts and slides them down leaving just her fishnet stockings and heels on. She turns around with her ass facing me and slides off her red thong letting it drop to the floor before lifting each leg up and kicking them away from her feet. Looking down at me with her haunting blue eyes, she brushes her long,blond hair to the side and licks her black lipstick accross her lips.

"Did you enjoy the show? Of course you fucking did you pervert. I mean look at you! You're fucking enjoying this right now!"

Looking down I noticed I had a boner and there was no way I could defend myself from this.

"So look. I don't care how you got like this, I don't even fucking care that you are like this. Because seeing as you are being a pervert, you don't get a voice. In the meantime, I am horny as hell, and you're going to just have to deal with it. Think of it as you were in the wrong place at the wrong time."

What the hell does she mean?

My imagination didn't have much time to grow wild because she had taken some spare thread she keeps for when her clothes rip apart and proceeded to tie me to the dildo she brought with her.

"Wait, sis I can..."

"Shut the fuck up. I don't want to hear it. In fact I don't want to hear anything from you anymore."

She then reaches over and takes a small amount of scotch tape and tapes up my mouth with it.

She hold the dildo and me out in front to admire her handiwork. Looking around I realize that she tied me to the very tip of the dildo.

Walking over to her bed she hops onto it and places me directly under her with her knees on the bed. I can see her hunched over looking at me with no emotion. Making eye contact to her I look up and her awaiting pussy and then her face and I slowly shake my head 'no'. Seeing this, she smiles and slowly nods her head 'yes'.

Before I had time to react I was plunged deep inside her and being flooded with juices.

"OH FUCK YES," Kaitlyn gasps as she slowly takes the entire length of the dildo inside of her.

The pressure of her pussy is intense as she grips around me and the dildo as tight as she can. Her moans of pleasure reverbirating throughout her body. I can feel her pulse as she plunges me in and out faster and faster. My whole body is pinned and there is nothing I can do but wait this out.

After about 10 minutes and 4 orgasms later, she slowly slides me and the dildo out.

My nose was filled with her scent as I struggled to get as much air as possible.

Gasping in between breaths she says, "Holy shit.... Bro... You make...... One hell of a dildo accessory. All of the squirming... I have never came as hard as I did tonight."

Thinking this is over, I start to relax until I hear her say,"Alright, are you ready for the real fun?"

Real fun? Wasn't that the real fun??

"Here. We. Go."

I had no time to think for as soon as she said, "go" I saw a huge mass coming down rapidly towards me. Glancing up only for a second I realized it was her ass and that I was about to be shoved up her ass hole. Unfortunately for me, as soon as her asshole hit the dildo it didn't give way. So she started forcing the dildo in slowly.

Her gasps of pain and pleasure drowned out my muffled pleading to stop and her asshole slowly enveloped over my face and the rest of my body. Once she had it far enough in, she simply collasped onto it and kept it there for a minute or two as she breathed heavily.

My whole body was compacted into the dildo as my face rubbed slowly against her anal walls. sliding up slowly, she let my body have a moment of air before letting all of her weight fall down onto the dildo agian. She did this for about 15 minutes until she finally orgasmed one last time.

Gasping for air yet again, I lay there against the dildo with her legs on either side of me watching her breath heavily. After 3 minutes of this, she sits up, and smiles at me with the most seductive smile I have ever seen.

"Damn bro. That dildo certainly hit the spot. I sure hope you didn't mind being a part of the ride."

All I could do was stare at her.

"Well time for your punishment now," she says as she takes off the tap and unwraps me from the dildo.

"Wait what? That wasn't the punishment?"

"Hahah fuck no! That was me getting off to that dildo, and to you suffering from it. The real punishment is now beginning."

With that she grabs the black thread she used to tie me to the dildo, and proceeds to Kaylee's room.

Whispering to me, she says, "Since you like Kaylee and her panties so much, I figured it'd be nice of me to help you out and just let you be a part of her thong."

"Kait, please. You can't do this."

"Oh but I can, and I will. You don't get off easy just because Kaylee is close with you. You're going to have to just hope she notices you before her ass does."

With that she takes out one of Kaylee's thongs and proceeds to tie me aroud the back of it, along with sewing me into it.

"There. So fitting for you. I hardly think she'll notice. After all, this is one of her favorite thongs so I am sure you're going to make this one her most favorite."

At that she discards me into the drawer. All I can do is attempt to sleep, and hope Kaylee notices me tomorrow morning.

Chapter End Notes:

There it is guys! Now we know Kaitlyn doesn't play around when it comes to her brother. Especially when she thinks he is being a perv. Let me know what you guys think! I'll add another chapter tomorrow night!