- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So here, we see just how unfortunate it is for Drake to be so unlucky so far.

Not even 5 minutes after being shut back into Kaylee's pantie drawer, Kaitlyn comes back and opens the door smiling down at me.

"Oops, I almost forgot something," she says winking at me.

She then picks me up and takes some more tape and covers my mouth with it.

"Wouldn't want Kaylee to notice you being a total perv now would you? Have fun little brother!"

With that, she closes the drawer and I am again left in darkness. Great. My only way to try and get Kaylee to notice me just flew out the window. Only thing left more me to do was try and get some sleep.

Morning came in just 4 hours. I did manage to wake up before Kaylee did though. So I spent the next 30 minutes trying to wiggle my arms free and loosen up the string that Kaitlyn use to tie me to Kaylee's thong. Kaylee suddenly started to stir as she was waking up. I had to think fast. Today is Saturday, and if she decides that today is favorite thong day, then I am in some deep trouble. Feeling the drawer jerk open, she starts rummaging through her panties. I assume she is looking at me until she says to herself,

"Okay, first order of buisness, put on some clothes. Drake? You in here?"

After hearing no audible response, despite my muffled cries for help, she shrugs and says, "Aww must still be asleep. Well let's see. Which thong should I pick for today?"

Upon hearing this my efforts double in trying to escape her thong. After much struggling and feeling some of my right arm slip a little loose I see her huge fingers wrap around the fabric of the thong I was stuck to. My body was getting sore but I had to keep trying to get free before she slips me on. At that moment, I feel weightless as she drops me to the floor and uses her feet to position the thong in place. Looking directly up between her too tree-like legs, I get a slight boner at the sight but start to panick as she bends over and starts pulling me up. I start struggling as hard as I humanly can when I see her ass coming at me rapidly.

"I'm not going to make it," I say in my head as I reach her knees, then middle of her thigh.

All of a sudden my right arm breaks free and I quickly grab the tape and rip it off in time to yell, "Kaylee wait!!!"

She stopped. My face mere inches away from being shoved between her two huge ass cheeks.

"Drake? Was that you? Are you okay," she asks as she starts trying to find me in the drawer.

"Down here sis...."

"Huh? Oh! Ohhh... Bro I am so sorry, I didn't think to check before I slipped one on. Haha whew that was sure a close one huh? I guess using my thong as a hammock wasn't the best idea," She chuckles as she slips the thong down and holds it at her face.

"Wait, how on earth did you get tangled up in there? Did you get caught on a loose string? Aww bless your heart bro, my ass almost had you for lunch haha!"

I wanted to be angry at her disregard for my own saftey. But I thought maybe she has a point. I mean, was I in any real danger aside from smelling shit for most of the day? And I know her sense of humor better than anyone so I start to chuckle along side her and just shrug my shoulders. I didn't want to mention that Kaitlyn did this to me. How do I explain that, or what happened before hand?

"So bro, what should we go do today? I had plans to go to the mall with some friends, but you're my bro after all. Plus I think you need to find something right?"

"Yes you're right. I have no idea where to look though," I tell her in a disappointing tone.

"Aww don't worry bro I'll find it for ya. Just let me get dressed and we will head outside."

After just a few minutes, Kaylee has put on her blue jeans, with her Dragon Ball T-Shirt and some Converse shoes. Heading outside with me in hand, we start right outside my broken window.

"So what's this thing look like," Kaylee asks.

"It looks convincingly like a rock, but it has unique designs on it and has a faint Ashburges label etched into it."

"Oh wow, nice description actually. Shouldn't be too hard to find amongst just simple grass."

Oddly enough, this device wasn't anywhere to be found. We even checked in the neighbor's yard next door to see if it went over their fence. Well great. I am probably going to be stuck like this forever unless we find that damn thing.

"Hey bro?"

"Yeah sis?"

"You know, I can see you're scared, and you're struggling with what has happened to you. But you're always going to be my dungeon buddy. And even if we can't find what you're looking for to change you back, I'll take care of you. Besides, what are badass sisters for?"

Laughing slightly I say, "Thanks Kaylee, maybe it won't be so bad. I mean I could slay you like a dragon when we do our D&D sessions."

"Yes bro!! That's the sprit! I'll even get an outfite for you," smiling as she says this.

"Who in the world are you talking to Kaylee," A voice asks.

Chapter End Notes:

Uh Oh. Is there someone else that will end up knowing about Drake? Who are they, and how do they know Kaylee?

You'll see in a few hours lol :P