- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the longest chapter I've written so far I beleive. I hope to write more that are this long or longer. I just happen to resolve chapters fairly quickly. Writting in excessive details are for later works and more experience :P

“Oh shit, sorry about this,” Kaylee whispers to me.

She quickly takes me and shoves me down her shirt and wedges me deep inside one of her bra cups. When she lets go, I get compressed right up against her breasts. The texture is so smooth, and as I’ve said, her porcelain skin is phenomenal against mine. I blush a very dark shade of red due to the fact that she forgot to give me clothing arrangements and my dick is currently pressing right up against her smooth breast. It also doesn’t really help that my face ended up being pressed against her nipple and my dick is getting harder by the second. I couldn’t even open my mouth to breathe at the sheer fear of her nipple forcing its way in and I honestly don’t feel like trying to explain that to Kaylee, especially after what Kaitlyn did to me. So instead, I choose to breathe out of my nose and as a result, I can smell the sweet smelling aroma of her skin. It’s very strong and smells very similar to butterscotch. There’s not much left for me to do right now except wait so I try to relax and just use her breast as a giant pillow.

I hear Kaylee say, “Oh hey Jennifer! I was just talking to myself. I do that sometimes when I’m alone. I am kind of embarrassed if I’m honest.”

“Oh no worries girl, I do the same thing at home. You know me and you were supposed to go to the mall today? I tried getting a hold of you but didn’t get an answer so I figured I’d just come by.”

“Oh shit! I am so sorry, it’s just that I had some personal issues come up and I didn’t have time to let you know.”

“Oh.. It’s ok, you seem a little antsy, is everything alright?”

“Yeah! Yeah. No worries here. I am just getting some fresh air is all.”

I felt Kaylee’s nipple get hard amidst their conversation and that must be what she is being antsy about. Am I… Am I turning her on? No that can’t be the case. She is my sister! She wouldn’t allow arousal from this right?

“Oh alright I understand, if you don’t mind me asking, what is your personal issue?”

“Oh it’s nothing,” Kaylee says nervously, “Drake has just asked me to help him out today because he lost something very important and he needs help finding it.”

“Oh Drake as in your cute ass brother? The one that is a total nerd, but the kind that does it in all the right ways,” Jennifer asks biting her lower lip and smiling coyly.

Giggling, Kaylee says, “Yes Jen, that’s the one. The one and only that is.”

“You certainly have that right,” Jennifer responds while winking. She then goes to say, “Of course he probably feels like he is too old for me huh? I mean I’m only fifteen, and he is like how old? Twenty? Twenty One?”

“Haha no! He is only seventeen silly!”

“Hmm. Maybe I can win him over yet!”

Smiling, Kaylee says while patting the breast I am wedged up against, “Goodluck! He certainly is a hand full.”

“I’ll keep that in mind. Anyways, I’ll leave you to helping your brother. We’ll take a raincheck for the mall kay? Love you girly, catch you later.”

“Same to you too!”

After Jennifer disappeared, Kaylee digs her fingers down into her bra and fishes me out. Wrapping her finger gently around my body, she lifts me to her face with a strange look of arousal.

“I am so sorry bro, I didn’t really have time to think so I just thought of the first thing that came to mind.”

“It’s… Okay. I didn’t mind, as long as your friend didn’t notice me.”

“Oh! Of course not! She would have to be digging around to find you in there trust me. Oh, and you really didn’t mind? You didn’t feel uncomfortable?”

“No! Of course not sis! I am a professional Dungeon Explorer. Excitement and adventure is my middle name!”

Smiling slyly she says, “Well you’re right about at least one of those things.” While pointing down to my genital area.

I immediately start blushing, and begin to cover my crotch.

“Aww bro don’t be embarrassed. I am flattered really.”

Still covering my crotch I just stare at her with an unresolved look on my face.

“Okaaayy I know you’re my brother and all, but it’s not like you had a choice. And let’s face it, a boob is a boob no matter who it’s on. Besides I am sure most guys would have killed to be you just then. I’ve never given any guy access to that level of the dungeon.”

Consoled by her honesty I simply say, “Well I suppose you have a point. I am honored,” I say as I bow towards her.

“Okay now THAT was cute. Since you seem to be in one piece, I may use that as your default panic room if someone catches us off guard again ok? That way I know where you are and you won’t be hurt. And if you’re lucky, I may let you sleep there since this morning you almost ended up in a much more dangerous area.”

“Okay understood sis. Oh, and um… I’m sorry about my… Uh.. Thingy here.”

Looking down at my hard on, she lifts her other hand to her mouth and just giggles. She then says, “No, it’s totally okay bro. I’ll consider it a compliment. Just be careful where you point that thing okay?”

“Uh… Yeah. I will for sure.”

“Great! Now do you have any leads on where we can find the thingy?”

“No, not really. This was the only lead I had.”

“Gosh, that’s a bummer. I don’t know what else to tell you bro. I guess you can hang out with me all day. Is that okay?”

Thinking about what happened with me and Kaitlyn I immediately choose Kaylee as the best option. My mom still doesn’t know I’m like this and I don’t want to freak her out.

“Of course,” I say smiling at Kaylee.

“Great! So since plans changed, do you care if I call Jennifer back over here and go with her to the mall?”

“Oh, yeah.. I don’t see why not? But where am I going to go?”

Looking at me with just a simple expressive smile she just slowly shakes her head as if she was disappointed in my question and just simply starts patting her chest.

“Oh.. Right.,” I say to myself. This is going to be a long day.

Meanwhile:

“Whew, I thought Drake actually stole my device yesterday! It’s a good thing he left it outside for me to find last night. He must have known I’d be by to pick it up.”

Ricky smiles as he holds the shrinking device up to his face. He gazes at it almost as if he worships it, but studying it with a confused look. It doesn’t look the way he left it.

“Drake must have toyed around with it. Well shit. It doesn’t seem to be broke. Maybe if I just..”

Ricky starts twisting the knob and just like Drake, starts trying to fiddle around with the device. Looking around to make sure nobody was paying attention to him, he points the device at his cheeseburger that he ordered while sitting in the mall food court.

“Hmm. The burger is already big, so I’ll just set it at… Let’s see…. Ah! 0.5 times the normal size should be plenty for me!”

Pointing the device at the burger he presses the button. Nobody saw what happened to Ricky, but the device did not zap the burger like he thought it would. Instead he ended up zapping himself and shrinking himself just like Drake did. Except this time, the device flew away and landed into a woman’s purse. Unlike Drake, Ricky was used to operating the device and remained conscious. He was able to spot where the device went, and saw it land in a middle aged woman’s purse. He couldn’t see who the woman was or what she looked like, but he knew that he needed to get to that purse despite his shock about what just happened.

“What the fuck? So this device can also shrink as well? So this must be what Drake did when he fiddled around with it. I need to get back to it and figure out a way to reverse this soon!”

Making his way across the food court, dodging feet left and right, he finally made it to the woman’s purse.  Climbing inside just in time, he tries to look for the device.

“There,” He says after spotting it in one of the side sleeves.

However, the woman decided it was time to leave and started zipping up pockets of her purse. Zipping the pocket containing the device closed, she moves on to the one Ricky is in and ends up zipping him closed in her purse as well. Now he is forced to travel home with the woman and use the device then.

Chapter End Notes:

Alright, so now we know what happened to the device that Drake lost. But where is it going now that Ricky made his little hiccup?