- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Shout out goes to the user Tom Speedy because I used a small amount of ideas he had for this story. I will also continue to try and incorporate some of his ideas into my story in later chapters as I add my own flavor to them.

Things were pretty shaky in the purse Ricky was trapped in. Before everything started moving, he thought he heard what sounded like to be her daughter, or someone she knew. But he didn’t hear much of anything while being zipped up and hidden away. Now though, he felt nauseous and anxious at the same time. He had no idea what he would do or how he would get back to his rock without being discovered by the owner of his current prison. After about 20 minutes of riding and listening to the radio station, he felt everything halt. His whole prison began to shake rhythmically as he heard a car door shut, and then another door open, presumably the door to her house.

Walking in, the woman walked straight to her bed room and set her purse on the floor. Taking her flip flops off and then setting the purse in her lap, she was looking to grab her cell phone. Ricky suddenly saw light flooding in and immediately thought of hiding before everything started falling and tumbling everywhere. The woman had accidently dropped her purse spilling everything out. Ricky was fortunate enough to end up rolling under what appeared to be a giant pair of heels. Hiding inside the one that was tipped over, he peeked around to see what his captor looked like. Slowly he looked from her smooth-looking toes with red painted nails, up her sensual, tan legs that extruded into glorious thighs with which her legging and skirt combination complimented, to her slim upper portion with amazing size D breasts, with strands of curly, black hair strung down and draped over them. His jaw dropped when he saw the face of his unaware captor.

“Mrs. Dobson,” Ricky asked himself in disbelief.

After gathering all of her items and setting them back in her purse, she took her phone and was texting someone. Ricky thought it must be a boyfriend or someone being as she was smiling quite a lot at her phone and he knew that she had been divorced for 5 years. But looking at her he was surprised she wasn’t already remarried. For a forty year old woman she was absolutely stunning. Ricky blushed intently as this is probably the most beautiful woman he has ever looked at for more than 5 minutes. He simply couldn’t believe the odds of himself being stuck in Drake’s mom’s purse of all things. It was like defying the laws of physics. So now Ricky is contemplating on what to do. He was sure that if he simply walked out in front of her and asked her to hand him his rock that fell in her purse, she would help him. But he would then have someone that would know what the device was capable of. If he stayed hidden and tried to get the object himself, then he would be able to get back to normal without alerting anyone at all. The only problem was getting into her purse and getting out safely and unnoticed. He opted that staying hidden was the best alternative. He was way too nervous to talk to girls much less a gorgeous grown woman while he is the size of thumb tack.

Unfortunately an opportunity to get his device never came. After Mrs. Dobson finished texting, she got up and walked straight towards Ricky. Of course Ricky panicked, but he had no fight or flight mechanics built into his body at all. So he froze and just stood there watching Mrs. Dobson slip on one of her heels. He immediately became unfroze when she used her other foot to top over the heel he was in to slip it on. Ricky was no expert on science, but he was sure that if he didn’t move then he would become nothing more than a red stain on the bottom of Mrs. Dobson’s huge foot. So he ran to the tip of her heel, but slipped backwards and slid into the tip. Turning over, he saw all of Mrs. Dobson’s toes rushing for him and all he could do now was brace for impact and hope for the best.

He felt one of her toes resting on his whole body, yet it wasn’t crushing him. He felt the pressure from it but it wasn’t overbearing. It actually felt… Kinda good actually. Her toes were so amazingly soft and smelled like vanilla. Ricky assumed it was probably lotion. He felt a constant series of motions that left him with a weightless sensation. Her toe that was resting on him constantly simulating his dick. He had no idea what feelings he was experiencing, but it wasn’t long before he shot a load of cum right into her toes. Laying back exhausted, and losing all sense of time, he just dozed off. Comforted by the warmth of her feet, and the euphoric feeling in his gut.

Ricky later awoke to voices and realized that it was Mrs. Dobson and another woman talking and laughing together.

“Oh she must have planned a girl’s night out or something,” Ricky said to himself.

Observing their conversation, Ricky stayed motionless and just listened on.

“Oh Christine, you know you are beautiful right? I mean look at all of these men starring at you right now,” the strange woman said to Mrs. Dobson.

“Hmm, so Mrs. Dobson’s first name is Christine? That’s neat,” Ricky said to himself.

“I know Rachel, but if you haven’t noticed, this is a BAR. Do you know the kind of men staring at me right now?”

Wait Rachel? Rachel Tully? Ricky realized that Mrs. Dobson was talking to Jennifer’s mom. Mrs. Tully. She is actually younger than Mrs. Dobson by about 3 years putting her at thirty-seven years old. She wasn’t as small as Mrs. Dobson, but she was a looker none the less. Ricky used to have a crush on Jennifer so he would always make excuses to try and see her. He kind of got the vibe that Jennifer didn’t like him anyway since she’d always keep her mom around her when he came around. Her mom had brown hair like her daughter, but her body was voluptuous. She wasn’t fat by any means at all. She had amazing hips, thighs that could choke out anyone, breasts that outsized even Mrs. Dobson’s, but her most prominent two features were her luscious lips, and her amazing ass. Her ass was not fat and did not sag in any way. But it was just plain huge. Ricky almost got hard from just picturing Mrs. Tully in his head but he still felt pretty wore out from earlier.

“Yes darling I know. But we are both single mom’s just trying to find a decent guy in the world. What’s the harm in that?”

“The fact that you’re trying to find a decent guy in a bar maybe? You know I have stopped searching for men a long time ago. Besides I have my children to worry about.”

“Oh I know how you feel. Jennifer is a handful I tell you. Her and Kaylee plan on staying the night there tonight so maybe I could swing by your place for tonight and keep you company?”

“That would be fine with me, Kaitlyn told me Drake was spending the whole day up some girl’s ass so he won’t be home, and Kaitlyn is with her boyfriend as well.”

“Oh that’s just perfect! As an adult it’s always worth it when you have a house all to yourself don’t you agree?”

“Yes Rachel I do agree on that for sure.”

“Well, I’m done with my drinks for the evening, shall we?”

“Yes, I am ready to leave. Besides there is a total jerk checking me out right now.”

With that the two women left, and Ricky felt the same sensations as before. Her toe also simulated him once more with little choice on his part. Although he lasted longer than the last time, he was still left with an amazing euphoric feeling in his gut and he was starting to fall in Love with this woman.

Upon arriving home, Rachel and Christine both went to Christine’s room. Ricky could tell both women were a little tipsy. Still trapped inside Christine’s heels, he felt himself go weightless before he was settled back down. But something was odd. Her foot was facing straight up as if she were laying on her back. He was slipping down towards the middle of her foot and stopped when he heard kissing. Wait what?? Kissing? Was Mrs. Dobson and Mrs. Tully making out?! All doubt was removed from his mind when he heard Mrs. Tully say,

“I am so glad you let those guys know you weren’t interested back at the bar. You know you’re mine and only mine.”

Moaning from Rachel kissing her neck, Christine responds, “Yes babe. There aren’t any guys that would be able to give me what you can. Especially not any from that bar tonight.”

“And what do we do when we do find a guy that can give you what you want?”

“I tell him that I am currently taken and unavailable.”

“That’s right. You are all mine Christine. Don’t ever forget that.”

Holy shit. Does Drake or his sisters know that his mom is fucking around with Jennifer’s mom? Ricky is in total disbelief. This is not how he thought his day would go. He just wanted to eat an abnormally large burger and then go home. Not having any time to think about what was going on, he felt his entire shoe prison move and slid off of Mrs. Dobson’s foot. Ricky fell out and tumbled down onto the bed while Christine kicked her heels off towards the floor. Standing up, he saw the most amazing thing he had ever seen. Mrs. Tully is straddling Mrs. Dobson and they are in a totally huge make out session. Seeing the purse on the nightstand, Ricky knows this is his chance to get his device and get out before he gets discovered. Or worse. He makes his trek from the foot of the bed on the right most part of the mattress due to the two huge women that are stripping each other’s clothes off in their heated passion. He travels about a quarter of the way when he looks up and sees that Mrs. Dobson is rolling Mrs. Tully over on her back. Looking up in horror, he sees the gigantic ass of Mrs. Tully falling down towards him so he immediately turns and runs back the way he came. Ricky barely made it as Rachel’s huge ass crashed down directly behind him. There was nowhere he could run. He was caught in between Rachel’s huge thighs, and looking up he saw Mrs. Dobson’s body shifting backwards until her face was directly in front of Rachel’s vagina. She was about to move in and start eating her out until she caught a glimpse of something on her bed. Looking down her eyes grew wide and her jaw dropped as an impatient Rachel said, “Come on baby what are you waiting for?”

Christine simply sat there for a few more seconds before saying, “What the fuck?”

Chapter End Notes:

I may have used Tom Speedy's ideas for some of this chapter's content. But that twist towards the end was all MINE :P

And by twist, I am not talking about Ricky's captor being Drake's mom.

You guys know what I'm talking about :)

 

ANOTHER CHAPTER WILL BE ADDED TONIGHT! STAY TUNED!