[Reviews - 179] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

Drake Dobson stumbles onto a strange object that his best friend has found. Unfortunately for Drake, the object was not so user friendly to him.


Rated: R
Categories: Adult 30-39, Giantess, Adventure, Butt, Couples, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Giant, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Unaware, Teenager (13-19) Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 44 Completed: No
Word count: 71285 Read: 490935
Published: July 07 2016 Updated: December 30 2017
Story Notes:

Please note that this is my first story. I am going to make it a good developed story so I won't make it 100% smutty. Also, I am more of an unaware and ass guy but I'll try to include all of the other fetishes as well. I welcome any and all insight and suggestions. So please feel free to review at your heart's content.

1. Wake up bro! by Ratt35 [Reviews - 42] starstarstarstarstar (665 words)

Few chapters will be setting up everything but I'll try and start the good stuff soon.

2. School is Overrated by Ratt35 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1397 words)

Here we meet Drake's closest friends, and also a few bitter enemies

3. The Dragons Come Out at Night by Ratt35 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (533 words)

Here we find out what this device is that Drake has gotten himself a hold of.

This is a short chapter but immediately leads to the stuff we have all been waiting for.

4. Kaylee, the Dragon? by Ratt35 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1285 words)

Changed the plot summary in the description as I realized that I started accidently going a different path with it. Sorry for the inconvencience and don't worry. All of the tags will still be the same.

 

Second update: I changed the layout of this chapter completely. I want to wait a little later to get to the more intense sexual stuff. Don't worry, Kaylee won't be finished with little Drake here.

5. Kaitlyn, the Witch by Ratt35 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1944 words)

Ok so let's see what Kaitlyn thinks of her brother Drake's situation here.

6. Close calls with little Sis by Ratt35 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (938 words)

So here, we see just how unfortunate it is for Drake to be so unlucky so far.

7. Dungeon Master, now the Dungeon Dweller by Ratt35 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1537 words)

This is the longest chapter I've written so far I beleive. I hope to write more that are this long or longer. I just happen to resolve chapters fairly quickly. Writting in excessive details are for later works and more experience :P

8. Mind if I Butt In? by Ratt35 [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (2438 words)

So Drake has to endure a day of shopping with Kaylee and her friend.

Ricky still has an unknown and unaware captor with the only hope of restoring either of them back to their sizes.

9. Heat of the Moment by Ratt35 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1875 words)

Shout out goes to the user Tom Speedy because I used a small amount of ideas he had for this story. I will also continue to try and incorporate some of his ideas into my story in later chapters as I add my own flavor to them.

10. Hungry Eyes by Ratt35 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1996 words)

Alright guys here is the next chapter. I hope you guys enjoy. So far this story is made of cliffhangers and blue ball moments and so far I don't plan on slowing that down :P

11. Third Party Intervention by Ratt35 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1340 words)

Alright guys, so this one is a little later than usual but still on the scheduled day none the less. Rachel gets to show Ricky exactly how little she cares about him and you guys get to witness it so to speak :) Enjoy

12. The Things We Do For Love by Ratt35 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2052 words)

Wheew a little late here guys but better late than never right? I put a lot of planning into this chapter so I hope you guys enjoy it!

13. Drake the Dungeon Diver by Ratt35 [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (3195 words)

Hi guys. I have edited this chapter to contain a small detail to the male content of this chapter. I have also added a plot point towards the end of the chapter regarding Kaitlyn and giving her increased opprotunity to shine.

14. Hygene is Always important by Ratt35 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1045 words)

Alright this is mostly a filler chapter for some more plot. Nothing too special going on here. It's also pretty short compared to the others.

15. Christine the Godess by Ratt35 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1453 words)

SURPRISE CHAPTER!!!

I found some free time so I figured I owed you guys one for the lack of content in the last chapter. I don't want to disappoint after all :P

 

Ahhh I like this chapter myself. I think it really captures the kind of woman Christine is. It also containes some things that some people have been asking for and I am finally delivering on.

16. When Life Takes Your Lemons by Ratt35 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1458 words)

This is what happens to Drake during the day as Ricky is with his mom at work in the meantime.

 

Most another plot driven chapter with minimal content.

Next chapter is going to be Ricky and Christine so buckle up ladies and gents.

17. Setting the Playing Feild by Ratt35 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2265 words)

Oh I enjoyed writing this chapter so much. Next chapter will follow Drake again.

18. Forward Unto the Unknown by Ratt35 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1723 words)

Alright guys this will sadly be the only one tonight. But I hope you guys enjoy it.

19. When Lambs Become Lions by Ratt35 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2107 words)

Alright guys, sorry about the delay. And also, I have completely changed the way everyone thought this chapter was going to go xD I made this choice because to me it was either, "Do more sex and smut, or advance the plot further."

SO I chose to advance the plot. My idea chapter is going to be next by the way. So it only took one chapter with this new plan. But oh goodness. You guys won't be disappointed.

20. Spider's Silk by Ratt35 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2105 words)

So this is what happened to Drake before Rachel called Christine and invited herself over for the night.

21. The Lion Sleeps Tonight by Ratt35 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (3108 words)

Sorry about not posting yesterday guys! I do hope you enjoy this chapter though. I made it extra long and saucy for ya ;)

22. Sleep Tight by Ratt35 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1475 words)

Hey guys! Sorry I've been working late this week. I've gotten this little filler chapter in for tonight to satisfy you guys and I'll add like 3 over this weekend. Hopefully 3 a night.

 

That's right. Three a night xD

 

This is for you semi scat and fart fans. It's not extremely heavy but I just wanted to throw something in for you guys.

 

Also, I added a little bit of dialouge in the last chapter to fix my accidental plot holes so you guys may wanna check that out. It's very subtle differences.

23. Weighed, Measured, and Found Wanting by Ratt35 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1787 words)

Alright guys, here is 1 of 3 for tonight! I hope I wasn't misleading last chapter, but I was speaking in terms of Saturday and Sunday being the weekend. Friday I got back late and didn't have much time for writting.

 

Here you are! Enjoy :)

24. Not All Heros Wear Capes by Ratt35 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1770 words)

Alright guys! Chapter 2 of the 3 being written today! Next chapter is coming right up!!

25. Planning Ahead by Ratt35 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (802 words)

Alright this one is shorter than the rest. But will be the third and final chapter as promised. This is setting up for the first chapter that I will start on tomorrow.

26. Problem Faces Solution by Ratt35 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1997 words)

Whew, alright! Here is chapter 1 of 3 today! Since this one is so long, I may only do 2 chapter today but we will see. Enjoy!

27. A Brief Moment of Sincerety by Ratt35 [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (1824 words)

Whew, alright last chapter for tonight since I have developed a huge throbbing headache. I barely managed to make it through this one.

Enjoy guys!

28. Trust Issues by Ratt35 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2214 words)

Sorry guys for being so long!!! I've been busy finishing up work, and then about to start back college in a week. I had a long weekend so I had no way of updating. But I also had a slight bit of writer's block too but that's ok now because I have it worked out. Thank you all for the reviews and being so patient. I hope this chapter helps releive you of any frustration!

29. Life is Full of Surprises (And Lemons) by Ratt35 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2071 words)

Whew, I enjoyed this chapter. Love it when I develope a character more. I hope you guys enjoy :)

30. Dammdable Glue, and the Inconvenience of Inconveniencies by Ratt35 [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (1495 words)

Hey guys!! I am terrible sorry about the long wait for the update. I totally owe you all more than just this one measly chapter, but the good news is that I am moved in, settled, and I honestly just had the busiest weekend ever. And by busiest, I mean me, my roommate, and lots of other people went out and partied Friday and Saturday nights. Which were nights I was originally going to researve to you guys for making you all wait so long for my updating. I may have much busier weeks now that I am back in school, but my weekends will be my planned updating days. With many updates consisting of more than one chapter for sure to make up for lack of being able to write during the week. Again, so sorry for the wait, and thank you all for your support.

31. Not Exactly a Waterpark by Ratt35 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1555 words)

Woooooo!!!! Guess what guys??!! I got over 100K views this week so guess what that means??!! YEP! 5 FUCKING CHAPTERS IN A SINGLE DAY!! It's the least I can do for you guys being so supportive and patient with me and this story. AND WHAT MORE?? IT'S THE WAITED SHOWER CHAPTER RIGHT HERE AND NOW!! Enjoy guys :D

32. Thank God It's Friday by Ratt35 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1100 words)

Alright guys! Chapter 1 of 5 today! I'm going to be knocking them down today so just stay tuned!

33. The Apple Doesn't Fall Far From the Tree by Ratt35 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1298 words)

Whew! Chapter 2 of 5!!

Gonna be getting it today!

34. Little Exercise Never Hurt Anyone by Ratt35 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1127 words)

Chapter 3 of 5 today!! Gonna take a short break. Also, I know that this chapter is a little shorter and also kinda choppy. But that's because my roommate is in my room playing my PS4 and I am trying to be a little discrete lol.

35. Dr. Love by Ratt35 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1722 words)

Whew CHAPTER 4 OF 5!

 

Last chapter coming up!! Hope you guys are enjoying them!!

36. The Best Is Yet To Come by Ratt35 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1076 words)

Alright guys!! 5TH CHAPTER! A PROMISE IS A PROMISE!

So first things first. I would like to do a shoutout to SMOTHERSLAVE101. He reviewed my story and told me that my story was the one that first got him into this site. So I would like all of us to share our welcome to him with open arms and let him know how amazing our community of tiny misfits can really be. Meanwhile, TomSpeedy still holds the record for most reviews and he is totally killing it guys!

Glad you guys are enjoying the story so far. There is much much more to come and I would say I haven't even gotten to the halfway point yet.

37. Game Plan by Ratt35 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1105 words)

Alright guys! Shit is going to get real, and it's going to get interesting and hopefully badass!

We will introduce TomSpeedy as a character in the story in the chapter after the next. Or maybe it has to be a little later since I will have to do a chapter about Ricky and Christine, and a chapter with Drake and Jessica. But, if any of you would like to be included as characters into this story, just let me know! Also, let me know what kind of role you would like to play. Do you want to be a bad guy, or good guy? DO you want to be a tiny, or be the dominant giant? I am all ears for you guys.

38. A Most Awaited Reunion by Ratt35 [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (1463 words)

High guys! As Tom had announced, I did get busy with classes but I managed to squeeze a Tuesday chapter in so enjoy :D only one more cliff hanger left to resolve and then on the the really good stuff :P

39. Best Front Row Seat a Man Could Have by Ratt35 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1516 words)

Sorry for the long wait guys!! Gosh you have all been patient with me and I can't appreciate that enough. College is picking up, but the good news is that after Christmas break, I can start trying to post at least a chapter a day agian. That should be something to look forward to right?

Things are going to get awesome after this chapter I hope.

40. Dossiers by Ratt35 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1637 words)

I'M FINALLY BACK GUYS!!! I know!!! It's been soooo long!! Tom, have you been keeping tally marks on your wall? I am so sorry for such the long wait, and I can't wait to get this story kickstarted again. Guess what? I AM ADDING IN CHARACTERS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!! Characters will include Tom (of course), and Joe. Joe is here by the username JTH2012.

SoinaGirl, don't worry. Your character will be introduced later, but it isn't in the initial group being introduced in the next chapter.

If anyone else would like to be included in this story, let me know. I will have to try and think of a place to write you in, but don't worry. I can do it.

 

I would try and spend time explaining all the shit I've been doing that has kept me from this story, but instead, I'll just get right to it. Enjoy :D

41. Introductions by Ratt35 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1692 words)

Here guys! Just a few weeks late, but I'm still going at it! More introductions as the title suggest, but there will be more content later. Just trying to do the build up. I hope you guys are enjoying the build up chapters. Let me know what you feel about the characters :D

42. Briefing by Ratt35 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1808 words)

Sorry for the long wait guys!! Had some hella busy weekends the past few weekends. But Here is the next chapter. Still a bit slow, but the next chapter will pick everything back up! It's going to get intense guys!! I'll try to update more often, but I can't make promises!

43. Update! by Ratt35 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (532 words)

44. Showtime by Ratt35 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1760 words)

Alright guys, as I'd hoped, I managed to write you guys at least one chapter before New Year's!

It doesn't contain any fap material but it does contain material to forward the plot a little so I hope it's not too dissappointing for you!

I don't know how often I will be able to update chapters but I assure you that I will try and keep this story going until it's finished even if it's at a turtle's pace!