- Text Size +

Stepsister’s Delight

Special Thanks to sm7in for inspiration. (I failed to mention this before.  Sorry.)

CHAPTER 1

Introduction

In a typical middle-class suburb in California, Mike had a pretty good life, having just turned 13.  He was in seventh grade, having entered junior high a few weeks earlier, and he felt himself to be rising up… done with the childish elementary school phase of his life.  He was no longer interested in Lego’s or Matchbox cars, no longer fascinated by Spongebob Squarepants or with trick-or-treating... no longer desperate for Xmas presents to get the latest video game or action figure.  Well, he still liked video games, but he graduated from Lego Batman to the more mature Call of Duty.

Yes, Mike Anderson had outgrown most of his childhood obsessions.  He now had one laser-like focus, which seemed to have dropped into his lap like a magical gift from heaven.  It was an all-consuming fire which titillated Mike’s 13-year-old brain like he never could have imagined… a new obsession which he never knew he would have.  The attraction to girls and the female form had spontaneously entered his consciousness.

It had hit him like a freight train one week in early September as he sat in class.  He remembered sitting quietly at his desk as the other students were paying attention to the teacher’s instructions for that class period.  By accident he had knocked his pen onto the floor.  As he had to reach far away, down onto the floor, he suddenly and unexpectedly had the perfect view of the panties of the girl who sat at the desk to his right.  They were white cotton with blue stripes.  They belonged to Carrie, and her slender legs caught Mike’s attention.  His eyes lingered longer than he knew he should and he quickly grabbed his pen, returning to an upright position at his desk.

His heart was racing, flustered by the mix of emotions and adrenaline rushing through him at that moment.  This was new to him.  And then the feeling he had when climbing the rope in gym class at the end of last year, the pleasurable tingling sensation, all of a sudden made perfect sense.  It was like a mystery unraveled in an instant — the sensual curve of legs and the sight of soft, smooth skin… the feminine had been unlocked to his young, developing mind.  He had entered a new universe.

How could I have ever thought of girls as yucky? he thought.  This is wonderful!

- - - - -

Two years later…

Mike was sitting in the living room at his house, waiting… waiting… waiting for his friend Josh to finally ring the doorbell so he could head out for a game of football at the local park with some neighborhood kids.  He tossed his leather football up in the air as he sat on the sofa, catching the ball and then drumming his fingers on the laces.

Mike had short dark-brown hair and brown eyes.  He stood 5 feet 7 inches, about average height for being 15 years old.  He was wearing a gray T-shirt and blue jeans.  He stared out the large window in the living room at the mild California fall weather… a warm 70s and sunny.

“You’re still here, little bro?” Olivia said, in her pleasing, feminine voice.

“Yeah, Josh will be here any minute,” Mike replied, looking at the clock realizing Josh was half an hour late, and then turned to look at his stepsister, Olivia.

She was a full two years older than he.  She was 17 years old, a senior in high school, an honor student, and had really developed physically over the past few years.  At 5 feet 9 inches, she stood a couple inches taller than her stepbrother, a fact that she relished rubbing in his face whenever she got the chance.  With the sibling rivalry that had lasted for most of their lives, up to the present moment, their height difference was still to her advantage… and something she knew her younger stepbrother resented.

Olivia had long, flowing blond hair which reached down to between the middle and the small of her back.  Her face had the sophisticated beauty of a runway model — full, pink lips, attractive cheekbones, and large pale-blue eyes which could penetrate any man’s soul.  She was wearing a pair of short shorts made of blue jeans and a white cotton tank top.  Her skintight top clung to her slender waist, and then stretched to its limit around the curves of her well-above-average-sized bust… a G-cup, two sizes beyond DD.  Her short jean shorts hugged her wide, womanly hips and wrapped around her perfect ass, an inch of her toned belly exposed.  A pair of black and green Adidas flip-flops adorned her lovely feet.

Mike’s stepsister had an absolutely incredible hourglass figure, a symbol of her feminine charms… something that Mike’s libido, having recently reached puberty, was noticing more than ever now.  It was something he wished he could ignore, given the intense sibling rivalry that had grown hotter and fiercer over the past nearly ten years.  It was always a relationship of who could best prank the other sibling… who could humiliate the other one and get away without retaliation.  The nature of their relationship was basically who could control who the best.  Mike felt that he had held his own in this “war” quite well over the years, though his stepsister had definitely won her share of battles as well.

Mike’s eyes naturally followed the contours of his stepsister’s long, shapely, sun-kissed legs from her sandaled feet up to her voluptuous hips — her athletic legs and toned body the result of being a star player on the high school’s varsity soccer team.  Mike could feel an erection starting to form and a tingling in his pants as he found himself becoming sexually aroused by his stepsister’s perfect legs.  And then, all of a sudden, he felt the tingling extend throughout his entire body… to the very tips of his fingers.  The strange, foreign sensation overwhelmed Mike as he gasped, his eyes widening.

Olivia looked at Mike’s face.  “What’s wrong with you, little bro?  You look like your eyes are bugging out.”

Mike shook his head, trying to compose himself.  “Shut up, Olivia!” he said.  “My eyes are not bugging out.”  Just then the doorbell rang, and Mike ran across the living room, narrowly missing being swatted by his stepsister as he reached the front door.  Swinging the door open, he let his friend, Josh, into the house.  Josh had short brown hair, and was wearing a black heavy-metal T-shirt with blue shorts.  He was maybe 5 feet 8 inches… so about an inch taller than Mike.

“Sorry I’m late, dude.  Let’s go,” Josh said, grabbing the football from Mike’s hands.

“Josh, you really seem to have grown,” Olivia said.  She glanced back and forth from her stepbrother to his friend.  “How tall are you?”

Mike gestured with his hands in a “let’s go” sort of way, but Josh answered with, “Uh… I’d say I’m 5 foot 8.”

“Hmm…” Olivia mused.  “I don’t know.  You just look a lot taller than my brother.”

“I’m still the same height as I used to be, I think,” Josh smiled.

Olivia placed her hands on her hips.  “If you haven’t grown, then maybe my brother has the shrinking disease,” she said, joking.  She smiled mischievously.  “Now that would be fun.”

“Yeah, that’s nice,” Mike blurted out, pretty much shoving his friend out the front door onto the walkway.  The two boys went down the concrete walkway and then across the lush green lawn towards the street.

“Here, throw me the ball!” Mike said, jogging out into the street.  He lunged slightly as he caught the lazy toss from his friend.

“Man, your sister is so hawt!” Josh said, running to catch up with Mike.

“Yeah, whatever,” Mike answered, as they walked down the street.

“No, I mean really.  Your sister is like super fucking hot.  And those big tits… wowza!”

“Yeah, you’ve said it like a million times.  I know.  Olivia is really curvy and attractive,” Mike said.  “And she’s my stepsister, not my sister.”

“Sister, stepsister, same thing,” Josh said.  “You’ve been living in the same house together for pretty much your whole life…  If I had a stepsister that hot, I’d fuck her all day.”

Josh often said whatever he was thinking with no filter to his thoughts.  He was a good friend to Mike, the two having known each other since kindergarten.  Even though the boys were both the same age of 15, Josh had reached puberty the year before, and sex had become Josh’s new favorite topic ever since.

“Hey, want to come over to my house?” Josh said, with a grin.  “You can borrow that Penthouse magazine you were asking me about last week.”

“Well… the guys have already left the park, I’m sure.  Yeah, let’s go,” Mike said, pretending to still have some interest in football after hearing the word “Penthouse.”

As they started to walk toward Josh’s place, Josh remarked, “You know, Mike… I think your sister might be right.  You look shorter than you used to.”

Mike laughed.  “It’s not like I have the shrinking disease.  That’s like super rare.”

Josh walked up next to his friend so they were chest to chest.  Using his palm, Josh measured from the top of his head to Mike’s.  “Dude, this is serious.  You’re like three inches shorter than you used to be.”

“You’re not even measuring right.  You’re going down at an angle,” Mike answered.  “I’m sure you’ve just grown.  Or maybe it’s the shoes you’re wearing.”

They continued onward and after a couple short blocks later, they arrived at Josh’s house.  It was a two-story brown house with a well-kept lawn and neat shrubbery.  They entered the house, and walked up the wooden staircase to the second floor.  Down the hallway, they walked into Josh’s bedroom.

“Here,” Josh said, picking up a magazine off his bed.  “It’s last month’s issue. Got it from my older brother.”

Taking the issue of Penthouse, Mike’s eyes took in the glossy cover and the scantily clad brunette.  “Wow, thanks.  I appreciate this.”

“No problem.  What are best buds for?”

Mike flipped through the magazine, his eyes lighting up, seeing nudity beyond anything he had ever seen before.  His heart began to race a bit.  “I guess I better get going.”

“Sure, but what’s the rush?” Josh smiled.  “You know, there is no expiration date on these magazines.”

“Yeah, I’ll see ya later.  Thanks again.”

Mike walked out of the room, down the stairs, and to the outside.  The two blocks to Mike’s house seemed to flash by… sprinting will do that.  Mike entered the two-story white and blue house which he had lived in with his stepmother and stepsister for as long as he could remember.  Running upstairs to his bedroom, Mike closed his bedroom door and then took the magazine out from its hiding place underneath his T-shirt.  He set his prized treasure down on top of his blue blanket as he sat down, beginning to flip through the pages.

Oh, god, this is awesome! Mike thought.  His breathing quickened, his heartbeat rising… and then… he felt a stir in his genitals.  He began to instinctively touch himself, his hand rubbing against his blue jeans.

Turning the pages, one after another… Mike then gasped as the tingling sensation once again flowed to every part of his body.  His arousal was great, his mind in overdrive… and then in a matter of a mere couple seconds… Mike shrunk down to 1 inch tall.

He was lost within his clothing, which sat atop his bed.  He was disoriented, having no idea where he was.  One moment he was at the height of sexual elation, and now he was trapped in some dark place, his entire body covered by heavy fabric pressing down on him.

Just then, Mike could hear the sound of his door opening, and the unforgettable voice of his stepsister as she often intruded into his bedroom at her whim.

“Mike… hey, Mike aren’t you in here?  I saw you come home.”

She looked around the room, seeing the Penthouse magazine opened on the bed… a small pile of clothing right next to it.

“My, my…” Olivia said, grinning ear-to-ear.  Looks like Mike was jacking off.  I bet he’s still in here somewhere, she thought.  She began to look through the closet, unaware that her stepbrother had shrunken.

“I’m not leaving, little bro!  I know you’re in here somewhere.”

 

CHAPTER 2

Beneath the heavy weight of his own clothing, Mike fought to free himself — trapped within the confines of his jeans.  Struggling to find his way upward in the darkness, he began to see a faint increase in light as he approached the large tent of his gray T-shirt.

“Come out, Mike!  I’m not playing anymore!” Olivia said, searching through the clutter of clothes and toys in her stepbrother’s closet.  “I saw you come upstairs,” she said, her voice beginning to sound a bit annoyed. 

Mike’s heart was pounding in his chest, like a jackhammer having lost the “off” switch.  His breathing was shallow and rapid, and a new realization was beginning to dawn upon his 15-year-old brain.  This can’t be happening! his mind raced.  This isn’t real!

Finally, spotting the light cast through the neck opening of his shirt, Mike peeked out his head… his tiny 1-inch naked body slowly emerging.  He turned his head left and then right, his eyes having grown large at the sight of his blue blanket on his twin bed now the size of a football field.  His jaw dropped, forgetting to breathe, as his brain took in the vast vista of his bedroom, his desk and chair, his shelves with books and toys… now at an unimaginably gigantic size.  His bedroom dwarfed the size of any football coliseum he had ever seen by tenfold, and the white ceiling appeared higher than the sky itself.  It was so intimately familiar, and yet like a whole other planet.

His awe and amazed state of shock then took a jolt as he heard Olivia, his 17-year-old stepsister, his head snapping to the right as her voice pierced the air.  “Damn it!  Where are you, little bro...?  Maybe he went to the bathroom or he’s in Mom’s room.”

Mike saw her shapely female form as she stood up to her full height near his closet opening, her long blond hair cascading down her back.  Wearing her white tank top and short jean shorts, she then turned around, facing Mike and the room.  Mike’s heart sank as terror gripped his fragile young mind… the surreal sight of his stepsister appearing as a giantess over 380 feet tall!  He darted back inside the neck opening of his shirt without a conscious thought.

Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god! his mind flew at manic speed.  Then he heard giant footsteps as the bed began to tremble.  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!

And then there was silence… seconds passing like years… and then he suddenly became aware of his fast breathing, sensing his heartbeat pounding in his neck and head.  His eyes looked around in the partial darkness beneath his gigantic T-shirt.  This must be the shrinking disease, Mike thought.  I have the shrinking disease… How did I get this?  How did I shrink?

He slowly peered out along the edge of the gray collar of his T-shirt… his eyes terrified of what he might see.   His bedroom was still beyond enormous, but there was no sign of Olivia.  “My sister must have gone out of the room,” he said aloud to himself.  Then his fight-or-flight instinct kicked in and he jumped out of the shirt’s opening, running across the gray cotton of his shirt, and then down on top of his football field-sized bed and its blue blanket.  He sprinted, the wind rushing past his naked skin.  He felt like he was flying across a field of blue, the strange softness of his blanket upon his bare feet, the enormity of the room awe-inspiring and at the same time frighteningly and powerfully all-encompassing.

After about 20 seconds of sprinting, he reached the side of the bed, closest to the door.  “Whoa-whoa-whoa…. whoa!” he stammered, putting on the brakes just in time as he slid, falling onto his bare butt… his eyes then widening as he peered over the edge at the ominous drop to his bedroom floor.  It was about 140 feet down to the tan carpeting… like being on top of a 14-story building and looking down.  “I need a plan!  I need a fucking plan!” he yelled, out of breath.  “Oh, god, what am I going to do…?  I’m naked!  Okay, think… think… I can’t let Olivia find me.  That’s for sure.  She’ll keep me as a pet or worse…  I need to find Mom.”

Mike’s stepmother was named Colleen, and he fondly called her Mom for as long as he could remember.  Her bedroom was a couple doors down the hallway, and Mike knew that to get there without his stepsister finding him would be no easy task.  Then, of course, his stepmother might not even be in her room, or even in the house for that matter.

Lying down on his stomach, Mike began to slide his body over the edge of the bed.  I can’t do this!  I can’t do this! he thought, his body locking up, unable to move.  He began to feel the enormousness of the task ahead, and scaling down a 14-story bed seemed impossible…  But he wasn’t a quitter.  His sibling rivalry trained him well to not just survive adversity, but to thrive in it.  Olivia would not win this round.  “You can do this, Mike!” he said to himself.  Yes, yes… I can.  And his arms and legs began to move once more, descending as his hands held tightly to the soft, blue blanket.

He slowly made his way down the steep cliff, occasionally glancing downward.  Gripping the fabric with his legs, he controlled his descent, taking some of the weight off his trembling arms.  He imagined how much harder it would be to climb up, and the thought momentarily gave him courage.  Sooner than he thought, Mike found himself near the bottom of the blanket’s edge, and he felt a sense of relief… but the blanket only reached so far and Mike spontaneously let go of his grip… plummeting fifteen feet to the tan carpeting below.

“Ugh!” he grunted, landing on his side, the fall surprisingly quick.  And then, at that moment, Mike heard what sounded like an earthquake, immediately realizing that someone was approaching… someone gigantic!  He rushed to his feet and ran underneath his bed.  The space below his bed was about 7 inches, but to Mike it was about 36 feet, higher than a house.

Boom… Boom…  Boom!  Boom!   Boom!  BOOM!  BOOM!  BOOM!

Mike’s heart skipped a beat as he saw a pair of colossal black and green flip-flops fast approaching the side of the bed, and Mike quickly scurried backwards as far as he could.  The Adidas sandals were Olivia’s favorite.  And the sight of his stepsister’s feminine yet massive, 50-foot-long feet now appeared incredibly close, her stance spanning 80 feet horizontally, the cushiony, bottom portion of her sandals about as tall as he was… her giant, lovely toes resting menacingly, powerfully before him.   Mike shuddered violently, unable to control his body’s trembling… his lungs once again inhaling and exhaling most rapidly.

“Hmmmm… these are the same clothes Mike was wearing just a little earlier today… Why are they on his bed, next to his porn magazine?”  Olivia laughed.

Mike watched fearfully as his stepsister’s colossal-sized feet loudly padded over to the end of the bed, shaking the entire floor.  Will she look under the bed? Mike worried.  Will I be found in the next moment?  Olivia paused for several seconds… and then began to walk over to the closet near the end of the room.

Without thinking, Mike started to sprint toward the opening beneath his bed.  And the next thing he knew, he was out in the open, running across his tan carpeting.  What used to take him less than two seconds to exit his bedroom, now seemed to take an incredibly long time… running as fast as he could across the vast sea of tan floor.  He felt himself starting to get out of breath, but Mike kept jogging as fast as his legs would carry him.  It took about 40 seconds to reach the threshold of his bedroom’s doorway, a distance of just six feet.

As Mike ran out into the hallway, which had the same tan carpeting, he took in the mind-boggling enormousness of the space.  Running as fast as he could manage, he headed down the hallway, staying close to the wall, which was painted white.  The hallway had light-brown, wooden molding along the floor, three times his height.  After another minute of sprinting, Mike found himself beginning to walk.  Oh shit.  How am I going to make it to my mom’s room?

Just then, he saw the incredibly gigantic figure of his stepmother exiting her room, about twenty feet away, a distance of nearly a quarter mile to the 1-inch boy.  Colleen was the same 5 feet 9 inches as Olivia, and she towered at over 380 feet as she walked down the hall in Mike’s direction.  She was 42 years old, slender, had blond hair like her daughter, though Colleen’s was not as long, reaching only down to her shoulders.  Colleen was very busty, obviously the source of her daughter’s well-endowed bosom.

Mike watched in awe as the towering woman approached… her giant footfalls landing, causing the floor to tremble.  Mike was caught off guard at the rapid speed his stepmother could move, even though she was only walking at a leisurely pace.  Less than ten seconds from the time she exited her room, she was already nearing Mike down on the floor.

“Mom!  Down here!” Mike shouted at the top of his lungs, jumping up and down, waving his arms like a mad man.  “Mom, look down!  It’s me, Mike!”

Colleen just walked on by, her leather dress pumps landing loudly… BOOM!  BOOM! BOOM!  BOOM!  BOOM!  Having not even noticed her stepson down near her feet… his cries for help went unnoticed.

“No!  No!” Mike shouted watching his stepmother walk away.  Then he noticed Colleen stop in the hall outside his bedroom, and he heard her speak to her daughter.

“Olivia, what are you doing in your brother’s room?”

“Yeah, it’s strange, I can’t find him,” Olivia answered.  “Mom, do you know where he is?”

“No… I haven’t seen him all day.”

“Well, I saw him come inside, and he went upstairs.  That was like five minutes ago.  Now it’s like he just vanished.”

“I’m sure your brother is fine.  Don’t tease him too much now, okay?  He’s still not as big as you.”

“Mom, I never tease him too much… just what that little squirt deserves.”

“Yes, fine, well… I have to run to the store since it’s Saturday.  I won’t be back for a couple hours.  Take care, honey.”

“Thanks, Mom.  I’ll let you know if I find Mike.”

Mike watched as Colleen continued walking down the hallway, and then turned to walk down the stairs to the first floor.  “Oh, no!  No!” Mike screamed, watching his stepmother disappear a second later.

Mike felt his world collapsing around him, like a dark veil had eclipsed the entire Earth.  His plan to be rescued was now slipping through his fingers like a water balloon which had suddenly burst.  “Fuck!  No!  Fuck!” the 15-year-old yelled.

All of a sudden, he saw the colossal-sized Olivia walk out of his bedroom.  Her 380-plus-foot-tall, curvaceous body seemed even more gargantuan, now that he was down on the floor, rather than on his bed.  His giant stepsister then walked over to the staircase and ran down the steps, her thunderous footfalls sounding especially powerful to his ears.

I have to hide until my mom gets back, Mike thought, his mind churning with emotion.  He felt a strong grip of fear overtake him, and he shuddered at the thought of his skyscraper-sized stepsister finding him helpless down on the floor.  He began to sprint down the hallway, a new urgency in his gut.  He ran for about a minute, when he approached the doorway of his stepsister’s room.  Hardwood floors spread out for what seemed like miles… her pink bedspread atop her gigantic queen-sized bed… a white wooden desk far off in the distance.

Mike looked across from Olivia’s bedroom toward the bathroom.  I shouldn’t go in there.  She’ll find me.  Mike started running again, and about a minute and a half later, he finally arrived outside his stepmother’s bedroom.  The immensity of the room once again overwhelmed Mike as his head slowly tilted upward, his mouth open and his eyes wide.  The floor was carpeted with lush blue, with dark wooden furniture lining the walls, and a white and green bedspread atop a queen-sized bed.

He ran inside.  “I should be safest in here,” Mike said, with a cautious sigh of relief.  “Now to find a place to hide for a couple hours.”

 

CHAPTER 3

Entering his stepmother’s bedroom, Mike walked across the thick, lush blue carpeting.  It was fancier than the tan carpeting in the hallway and within his bedroom, and the carpet fibers came up to his ankles despite his light weight.  His 1-inch body basically floated along the very top surface barely pressing down into the carpet which was more than half his height.

Mike looked up at the imposing queen-sized bed at the center of the room which towered at 150 feet high, a white and green bedspread hanging over its edges.  Turning his head from the massive bed, Mike attempted to take in the sheer size of the room.  He truly felt like an insect having entered a giant and foreboding land, though it was just Colleen’s bedroom which he had entered countless times before.  The walls were painted a light-cream color, rising up to a white ceiling — a height that only the tallest buildings could reach.  That was his reality now, living amongst skyscraper-sized people.

I need a place to hide, so Olivia doesn’t find me! his thoughts urged him on.  Two hours until Mom gets back, I can do this.  Running along the floor, he saw his stepmother’s dark-brown, vertical-standing, wooden dresser along the wall, which Mike remembered to only be about 4 feet high.  But now it stood at 250 feet high, as tall as a 25-story building.  Mike’s body quivered with anxiety looking up at the colossal-sized piece of furniture, remembering that both his stepmother and stepsister were a tall 5 feet 9 inches.  They would look down at this giant building of a dresser.

 Mike began to sprint along the carpeting.  The soft fibers beneath his bare feet tickled slightly, and his tiny naked body felt the wind rush by, caressing his skin from his head to his toes.  It took over a minute, but he finally came upon his stepmother’s closet.  Mike craned his neck seeing the blouses, skirts, and pants of various colors hanging hundreds of feet above his head.  It was a small walk-in closet, but there was nothing small about it to Mike.  The closet floor was the size of his whole neighborhood!  And there, stacked neatly on a metal and wood shoe organizer, were his stepmother’s shoes… black ones and blue ones, red, white, green…. mostly business attire, since his mother worked at an office for a finance company, though there were a few pairs of athletic shoes.

I don’t know, Mike thought.  Hiding in a shoe might be too obvious.  But my sister doesn’t know that I’ve shrunk.  She’d never look in my mom’s shoes for anything.  Maybe… I should hide behind the dresser or under the bed.  But then, I would be more visible and I’d be more easily detected than deep within a shoe.

Mike’s thoughts were suddenly interrupted as the now familiar, yet completely overwhelming sound of gigantic, floor-shaking footsteps came approaching… from the hallway and then entering his stepmother’s room.  Mike, nearly leaping out of his skin, panicked as he sprinted over towards his stepmother’s shoe collection.  His heart was going a million miles an hour as he ran, and then finally he leaped onto the first pair of shoes that he came upon — a red pair of dress shoes with modest heels.  The 1-inch boy crawled up the front of the shoe as fast as he could and then dove inside the shoe as if his life depended on it.  He really didn’t know if it did or not.

Boom… Boom…  BOOM…  BOOM…  BOOM!  BOOM!  BOOM!  BOOM!  BOOM!!!  The giant-sized footfalls were obviously very close.  Mike could feel the ground shaking as he ran deeper into Colleen’s cavernous shoe.  BOOM!   BOOM!  Another couple steps…  He could hear his breath as his lungs gasped for oxygen, his heart pounding in his head.

Someone is just outside the closet doorway, Mike thought.  Don’t go outside!  Don’t go outside!  But what if it’s Mom…?  Maybe I should go look.  Mike started to slowly turn around, when he froze, hearing a powerfully loud voice.

“She never has anything to wear!  Shit!” Olivia growled.

Mike could hear the sound of metal hangers sliding aggressively back and forth, and Mike knew exactly what was going on.  My sister won’t look in my mom’s shoes, right?  She never wears my mom’s shoes, just her clothes.  I think that’s right.  His heart was beating uncontrollably as he ran another 10 feet to the absolute furthest edge, to the shoe’s toe, the skin of his naked body then pressed against the slightly moist fabric of the shoe lining.

The hangers of his stepmother’s blouses and skirts kept rubbing loudly along the metal bar hundreds of feet above Mike’s hiding place.  It was intermittent, lasting maybe five minutes, though it seemed to go on forever… and then the sound of footsteps shook the shoe in which he hid.  BOOM!!  BOOM!  BOOM!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom…  Boom…  Boom…

Mike remained motionless, half on his stomach and half on his side, his skin pressed against the shoe’s toe section.  He listened…  He tried to calm his breathing as he listened intently…

Several minutes passed and Mike had not heard a single sound.  I think she’s gone.  He breathed a sigh of relief.  Okay, my mom said two hours… I’ll just wait here in her shoe for two hours.

The next couple hours seemed to last an eternity.  Mike’s thoughts traveled back and forth between imagined scenarios of being captured by his stepsister… to being found and liberated by his stepmother… to things that happened at school the previous week, back when he was normal size.  It all seemed surreal.  It was like he was dreaming a nightmare while also remembering what he ate at school lunch.  The smell inside the shoe was unpleasant, but he found that he got used to it after just a couple minutes, having forgotten about it as his mind obsessed about other things.  Besides, being an inch tall with your giant stepsister is the ultimate in losing a sibling rivalry… and Mike would have gladly stayed in the shoe for the rest of his adult life, or so he believed.

Lost in his thoughts, Mike was finally awakened by the earthquakes of footfalls having entered the bedroom.  Boom…  Boom…  BOOM…  BOOM…  BOOM!  BOOM!  They sounded relatively far away, at least not standing in front of the closet door.  Mike’s heart rate once again spiked as he felt it pounding in his head’s temple.  Slowly… Mike crept his way back toward the exit of his stepmother’s shoe.  Seeing the light from the opening, he struggled to climb out while holding onto an overlap part of the leather stitching.  Finally, after about 20 seconds, he found himself along the upper edge of the shoe.

Carefully he climbed down onto the floor, and then made his way closer toward the bedroom, leaving the closet behind him.  And then he saw the titanic female form ascending above.  It was his stepmother, Colleen, and she was standing in front of her dresser, the top drawer having been opened.  Mike stood in awe at her immense height and size... the more than 380-foot-tall giantess looming large.  She was a very attractive woman even at middle age, still able to turn men’s heads with her blond hair and beautiful face… obviously the source of Olivia’s stunning beauty.  Colleen was dressed in a knee-length black skirt, black pumps, and a white long-sleeved blouse, which covered her large bosom.

Mike’s heart leaped with joy as he started running out towards his stepmother, simultaneously in awe and utterly terrified.  He ran closer… closer… “Mom!  Hey, Mom, it’s me, Mike!” he shouted at the top of his lungs.  After running for about a minute, he found himself close to his mom’s black shoe.  What luck! he thought.  If I can just touch her ankle, she might notice me!  Mike sprinted towards her shoe — its immense size, at 50 feet long, giving Mike pause as he began to doubt his plan.

And then suddenly her gigantic shoe lifted, and Mike watched as his stepmother began to walk towards the room’s exit, her footsteps causing the floor to tremble.  “I’m going to see a movie with Laurie,” Colleen said.  “Do you want come along?  I’ll pay.”

Mike’s stepsister then walked into the room, her tremendous footfalls felt in Mike’s chest.  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  BOOM!  BOOM!  Olivia was wearing her black and green Adidas sandals, short jean shorts, and a white cotton tank top which covered her ample, perky breasts.

“Sure, that sounds like fun, Mom,” Olivia said.  “I haven’t seen a movie since —” Olivia looked down, spotting the miniature human form down on the blue carpeting, not far from the dresser.  Her eyes grew large as she stood with her mouth agape.  She was standing just eight feet away from her tiny and naked stepbrother, and her eyes were locked on him.  Mike’s stepmother walked out of her bedroom as Olivia continued to stare, and Mike, having been completely frozen in fear, stared upward at the gorgeous 17-year-old blond who towered at over 380 feet tall!

They continued to stare at one another, as if seeing each other for the very first time.  Five seconds passed, and then Olivia finally spoke.  “M-M-M-Mike?  Is that… you?”

Mike looked up at his stepsister, whose shapely, sun-kissed legs rose up over 200 feet.  His 15-year-old brain was having trouble fathoming the image of his stepsister peering down at him like he was an insect on the carpeting.  And then his body began to move on its own, leaving his brain behind.  He started running away as swiftly as he had ever run!

Mike then heard his stepsister’s sweet, feminine voice, its intense volume seeming to saturate the enormous bedroom.  “Oh, Mom… on second thought, you go ahead to the movie without me!  I have homework to do!”

Mike sprinted across the plush blue carpet, unaware that his breathing and heart rate were at dangerous levels.  He could hear Olivia’s footsteps, as the ground quaked.  Boom!  Boom!  BOOM!  BOOM!!  BOOM!!!  A second later, Mike’s forward momentum completely reversed as he crashed, landing backwards onto his butt, and then tumbled onto his back.  Blinking his eyes, he looked ahead of him at the 18-foot-tall flesh-colored wall, which was his stepsister’s palm, the side of her hand resting on the carpet blocking his escape.

And then, an instant later, Mike felt his body, from his chest down to his feet, being compressed from all sides as Olivia plucked Mike from the carpeting between the thumb and index finger of her right hand.  A blur of flesh tones, and hues of blue and white, flashed before his eyes as his head spun… his stepsister rising up to her full 380-foot height.  And then blinking, Mike’s eyes focused again… the sight of his stepsister’s gigantic, beautiful face appearing above, while holding him between thumb and fingertip at the level of her prodigious bosom in her white tank top.

She looked down at him in fascination, her eyes wide… a smirk slowly forming on her full lips.  Olivia’s face was just over 45 feet tall, the height of a four-and-a-half-story building, and her breathtaking model-like features were enormous… her cute, perfect nose, high cheekbones, and finely sculpted light eyebrows.  Mike could see that her voluptuous, pink lips were as tall as his entire body as were her large, striking, pale-blue eyes.  Her long eyelashes batted as she looked down at him.  Her smirk began to grow into a sexy grin.

Mike stared at her large, perfect, white teeth as they glistened before him.  And then Olivia’s voice encompassed his tiny body.  “Well, Mike…  Are you going to tell me how this happened?”

He surprised himself as he suddenly screamed out, “Let me go!  Let me go!”

Olivia’s eyes flashed as they grew bigger.  “Oh, my god, your voice is so tiny… just like you.  You sound like little mouse squeaks.”

“Give me to Mom, Olivia!  Go get Mom!”

“Mom is gone, Mike.  She went to a movie.”

“I don’t care!” he shouted.  “Go get Mom!  She has to still be here!”

Olivia then placed her stepbrother into the palm of her left hand, raising him to face level.  “Your big sister is the only one here right now.”  She began to slowly bend her long fingers over top of her stepbrother as she spoke.  “I was hoping you would get the shrinking disease.”  Her elegant fingers then sealed Mike within her palm as a stifled laugh escaped her lips.

 

CHAPTER 4

Olivia sauntered out of her mom’s bedroom, holding her closed left hand out before her.  Her 15-year-old stepbrother, a mere inch tall, remained trapped within her grasp… and she felt a euphoria like none other surge through the entirety of her gorgeous 17-year-old body, from the top of her sexy blond head to the soles of her beautiful, sandaled feet.  Olivia was feeling giddy with delight, and she wanted the feeling to last forever.

She never in a million years thought that Mike would actually shrink, though she deeply desired it and had fantasized about it on countless occasions… often when she was in bed alone and she reached orgasm again and again and again.  It was not that she was physically attracted to her stepbrother, though she didn’t find him to be ugly.  It was the sheer power and complete control over Mike that she craved, and which caused a flood of dopamine to rush through her brain at the mere thought of dominating her stepbrother.  Their heated sibling rivalry over the last nearly a decade had contributed much to this, though her semi-secret fantasies about him shrinking started more recently.

Three years ago was when her desire to control really began to take shape, forming into her fetish for shrinking men — of course, her stepbrother being the most potent aphrodisiac and favorite person when she entertained these fantasies.  Olivia remembered a few years back when she was fourteen years old and watching the local California news on television.  There was a real news story detailing the “shrinking disease” as it was being called.  The news reported it as an oddity, and perhaps as something to one day cure, though the short news clip ended with saying that doctors were baffled by it.

Later that week, Olivia had seen a news story follow-up, but this time it was on the national news.  They said it was a male disease which began to show symptoms (shrinking) sometime after puberty and was related to sexual arousal.  It was said to be a genetic condition, and was recessively passed on to male offspring, possibly not reappearing for several generations.  It was stated that the disease was incredibly rare, estimated at affecting less than one-thousandth of one percent of males worldwide.  Due to the rarity of the disease, virtually no one in California or the nation seemed to know anyone with it — that, and combined with the sensitive nature of the disease, it was thought to be a malady that remained hidden and generally not reported.  Gradually, news stories became far less frequent, and only occasionally used as a punch line by late-night TV talk shows.

Though the shrinking disease did not affect the overwhelming majority of people’s lives directly, almost everyone Olivia knew had at least heard of it, including her stepbrother and his friends.  It was after these news reports that she became obsessed with the disease, and soon became very knowledgeable as she devoured any information online that she could find.  At first, she was disappointed in the limited amount of information available, but after a couple years of searching, Olivia had learned significant findings.

First, the disease was both chronic and temporary.  There was no cure; and so males, once they developed the disease during puberty, they then had it their entire lives.  It was temporary because, after shrinking, the boy or man would automatically re-enlarge to his original size after a period of 24 hours, without any outside interference, having only started to re-enlarge at the 24-hour mark, and then taking about a minute to return to normal size.  It was stated that the 24-hour period was remarkably consistent, down to mere seconds of variance, which was surmised to be related to the body’s internal clock, but it was still a mystery even by so-called experts.  Sexual excitation while a male was shrunk was never shown to expedite or delay the 24-hour countdown to re-enlargement.

Second, the shrinking process was found to have two phases: the Initial Shrinking of roughly ten percent of the male’s height, and also the Secondary Shrinking which caused the male to have instant size reduction, in a matter of a couple seconds, down to the height of six inches tall or even smaller.  Mike was evidently a member of the “even smaller” category, and Olivia found this to be a most serendipitous happening, as if she had won the lottery.  While re-enlargement from the height of mere inches was reliably restored after almost exactly 24 hours, a male could stem his sexual arousal sufficiently to not go beyond having shrunk the first half foot or so.  In this case, the male’s height would start to be restored after just a few hours, the process taking about a minute.

Olivia had also learned that males with the shrinking disease could be expected to shrink hundreds and even thousands of times over the course of their lives.  There was no treatment other than abstaining from sexual arousal.  Once Mike became re-enlarged, Olivia was confident that she could manipulate his libido one way or another, and her dominance in the relationship as Big Sister would continue.  Of course, there was no reason to share with her tiny stepbrother that he would re-enlarge after the passing of a day, she thought... he would find that out eventually on his own.

Olivia walked down the hallway and entered her bedroom, shutting and locking the door behind her.  She walked across the hardwood floor, her footfalls able to be heard by her helpless stepbrother.  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Sitting down in a comfortable, black-leather office-style chair, Olivia brought her left hand, palm down, so it rested on the surface of her white, wooden desk.  Releasing her soft grip, her naked, 1-inch-tall stepbrother tumbled off her fingertips landing onto the desk, as he lay on his stomach.

Mike immediately stood up.  His heart rate had not slowed in the slightest since the moment he had looked up at his skyscraper-sized stepsister, Olivia having spotted him by accident down on his stepmother’s bedroom floor.  Mike’s eyes took in the mind-boggling enormousness of his stepsister’s room.  The walls had been painted a light-purple, and posters of boy bands and other music groups decorated the room, the posters measuring hundreds of feet high.  A colossal-sized, horizontal white dresser was along the wall to Mike’s left and various stuffed animals rested on the top, along with a couple foot-tall horse figurines, which were more than 60 feet tall to the diminutive boy.  In the center of the room was Olivia’s queen-sized bed, covered by an all-pink bedspread.  The massive, 150-foot-tall bed caused Mike to shudder as he felt anxiety twisting itself in his stomach area.  He remembered seeing Olivia’s pink bed countless times over the years, never once did he actually touch it out of his fear and resentment of his big stepsister.

Along the right side of the room, a tall, white set of shelving rose up over 350 feet, giant-sized books lining the shelves along with picture frames and cute, feminine ornaments and knick-knacks.  In the back of her bedroom, a walk-in closet stored more than a dozen shoes lined on a stacking shoe organizer, from her soccer cleats, to high-heeled dress shoes, sandals to various sneakers.  Multi-colored shirts and blouses hung in the gargantuan closet, while pants, jeans, and shorts were neatly stacked on shelves next to the hanging shirts.  A couple soccer balls lay on the floor in her closet, one white and blue with the traditional pentagonal design, and the other a more modern orange with wavy blue and black lines.

He had always avoided coming into his stepsister’s room.  She would barge unannounced into his room with enough regularity that he didn’t feel the need.  But Mike never felt comfortable, even when he was normal-sized, to spend more than a few seconds within Olivia’s lair.  He always felt like he was within the belly of the beast, and her especially girlish room gave him a sense that she controlled him, a feeling that he compulsively avoided at all costs for the near decade-long conflict between them.

Mike watched as his stepsister’s gigantic yet elegant hands lifted her white 13-inch laptop from the desk, which had been resting just ten feet away from his perspective.  She set it down on the desk over a hundred feet from Mike’s position, closing the lid as it made a very loud noise, the vibrations traveling through the desk and into Mike’s bare feet.

Covering his head, Mike cowered while looking up at his beautiful, blond stepsister in her white tank top, who towered 130 feet overhead even while in a sitting position.  He hated that she had always been a stunning beauty while growing up, but especially now with his new obsession with and attraction to the female gender.  He desperately tried to deny the fact that Olivia over the last few years had blossomed into a tall, gorgeous model with toned arms and legs, and a round, sculpted ass… curvy hips and a very large rack.  All the boys at her school, and even the male teaching staff, drooled over his stepsister… including Mike’s best friend, Josh.  Mike’s attraction to his stepsister was one more way that he felt controlled by her, and his absolute loathing to be controlled almost always won out over his libido — though with great frustration and embarrassment, Mike, over the last month, had found himself, on more than one occasion, developing an erection while gazing upon the erotic feminine contours of his stepsister’s body... the most recent time being this morning which resulted in him losing a few inches in height.

“Don’t hurt me, please,” he groveled, still covering his head as he trembled.

Olivia looked down at her stepbrother.  “Your voice is too small, Mike.  You have to speak more loudly so I can understand you.”

Mike started to shout.  “Please don’t hurt me!”

“I’m not going to hurt you, little bro,” she said sweetly.  “We’re just talking.”

“You have to tell Mom!”

“I already told you, squirt, that she went to the movies.  You’ll just have to stick it out with your big sis until then.”

Mike’s feeling of shock then shifted as he became fully aware of his nude body, and his hands immediately fell to cover his genitals.

Olivia giggled.  “I’ve seen you naked before, little bro.  It’s nothing I haven’t seen before, and can barely see now that you look like an inch tall.”  She immediately opened a drawer under the left side of the desk and pulled out a plastic ruler.  Holding it beside her stepbrother, she pressed his body into the plastic.

“Let me go!  Stop!”

Olivia ignored his words as she focused on the task.  “I’d say… you’re about one-tenth inch shorter than an inch tall.”  She released him as she returned the ruler to the drawer, closing it with a loud THUD, as Mike lost his balance, nearly falling over.  “Well, I suppose one day you could grow up to 1-inch-tall,” she said, laughing.

Mike tried to compose himself as he shouted up to his stepsister.  “I need to get back to my normal size!” he said, his voice obviously troubled, nearly breaking down into tears.  “I think I shrunk when I… umm…”

Olivia smirked, sensing the embarrassment of her stepbrother who for years liked to pull off the heads of her Barbie dolls and call her names in front of her friends.  He had hidden her homework or school books on many occasions.  And then there was the time he poured liquid bleach all over her favorite clothes.  Of course, this had all been retaliation for the times she dominated him, such as when she locked him in the tiny hall closet for six hours after he had popped her soccer ball — the closet door only having finally opened by Colleen after she returned home from work and heard Mike screaming and banging on the door.  “Yes?” Olivia said, with exaggerated curiosity.  “How did you shrink, Mike?  Tell me…  I want to help you.”

“Uh… I think it happened because I was… looking at my Penthouse magazine…”

Olivia gasped.  “You were looking at a porn magazine?  I don’t think Mom would like that.”

Mike’s face began to turn red, as he looked down.  “It was just one time…  When I looked at the pictures, it made me excited.  I think that is what shrunk me.”

“It’s okay, little bro.  I’ve heard that the shrinking disease is like how you described it.  When you get really turned on, it makes you shrink.”

“That’s how it happened?”  Mike said, looking up at the enormous face of his stepsister.

“Yes.  Pity there’s no cure for it,” she answered, unable to contain her laughter.

Mike felt dejected, and then shouted up once again.  “Call Mom!  You need to call her right now.  Please.  I beg you, Olivia!”

She looked down at his tiny, miniscule form dwarfed by her white desk, nearly the size of a football field.  “Well, I suppose I could call her.”

“Yes!  Please!” he said.

Picking up her smart phone, which was off to the side on her desk, she proceeded to swipe her thumb along its surface.  A moment later, she held it to her ear.

“Hello?” Colleen answered.  Mike’s eyes lit up as he could easily hear his stepmother’s voice.

“Mom, it’s me.”

“Hey, honey!  Did you change your mind about the movie?  I’m still driving there.”

“No,” Olivia answered.  “I’m swamped with homework like I said… But I wanted to call you to let you know that I found Mike.”

“Oh, good.  Where was he?”

“Yeah, he was in your room.”

“That’s strange.  I don’t remember seeing him,” Colleen puzzled.

“That’s because he was hiding, Mom.  I think he was being a very bad little boy.  Maybe you and I should punish him.”

“Oh, honey, I wish you two wouldn’t fight.  I know you two love each other.”

“Yeah, well, I wanted to let you know that Mike said he was going to sleep over at his friend’s house.”

“Which one?”

“He didn’t say.  He just walked out of the house.  I have no idea when he’ll be back.”  Olivia looked down at her stepbrother’s face as she gave him a sexy wink.

“Mom!  No!  I’m right here!” Mike shouted as loudly as he could.

“Yeah, well, I hope he has fun,” Colleen said.

“Oh, I’m sure he will,” Olivia said, and then grinned at Mike.

“Mom!  It’s me, Mike!  I shrunk down!  You have to help me!”

“Okay, I’m in a lot of traffic…”

“Okay, Mom,” Olivia said.  “Bye.  Have fun watching the movie.”

“Thanks honey.  And don’t forget to have fun yourself!  It’s your senior year.  It’s not meant to be all homework.”

Mike was jumping up and down.  “Mom!  Mom!  Mom!  I shrunk!”

“I know, Mom,” Olivia answered.

“Bye.  Take care, sweetie.”

“Bye, Mom.  You, too.”  Olivia turned her phone off and set it down on the desk beside her laptop, smirking with great pleasure down at the tiny boy before her.

Mike looked up, his jaw having dropped, and his eyes glazing over.  Then suddenly, in a blink of an eye, his naked body was snatched up by his stepsister’s 17-foot-long feminine fingers with her long nails, which extended a foot and a half beyond her giant fingertips.  Mike’s head was spinning and his stomach felt sick as he felt the intense pressure of his body being squeezed between her thumb and index finger.  The next thing he knew, he had been set down inside a large tan-colored room about 40 feet by 70 feet… the walls rising up over 25 feet.  The room was rectangular, and Mike almost instantly realized that he had been placed inside a shoe box.

“This is your new home, little bro.”  Mike’s head jerked upwards as the gorgeous, colossal-sized face of Olivia filled the entire sky above him.  “Your old life with your friends and with video games is over.”  She grinned as she began to slowly swing closed the lid to the shoe box, which was attached to the back edge of the container.

Feminine laughter surrounded Mike as it echoed off the cardboard walls, and then blackness blanketed his new prison, enveloping him in its dark, ominous embrace.  Mike could hear the giant footsteps of Olivia.  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  And there was a rustling sound as the shoe box was set down onto some surface, causing Mike to fall over onto his side.  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  His stepsister left the shoebox on her desk as she walked over to her bed and sat down, her palms placed down at her sides on the pink bedspread… smiling as she imagined what her 1-inch stepbrother was thinking and feeling.

 

CHAPTER 5

Mike fought to get to his feet, having been tossed like a rag doll to the floor of the shoebox after his 17-year-old stepsister had set it down.  His ears recalled the subsequent, fear-inducing BOOMS of his older stepsister’s giant-sized footfalls as she stepped away from his location.  He wasn’t sure if she had walked out of her bedroom, or if she were still there… somewhere… looking down at her imprisoned, tiny stepbrother, who had shrunk just hours before to the height of 1 inch tall.

In pitch blackness, Mike’s thoughts and memories assaulted his fragile 15-year-old mind as he stood there in empty space.  Ever since he had been locked in the dark hallway closet by Olivia several years ago, for an entire afternoon into the evening, only having been freed by his stepmother who heard his screaming and banging on the door, Mike had developed a profound fear of Olivia, though it was hidden deep within his subconscious, and Mike’s anger toward his beautiful stepsister masked his fear.  He was only 10, and in elementary school, when the closet walls had mercilessly trapped him within its confines.  He had feared that he would literally die in there.

He remembered the reason Olivia contained him in that tiny closet.  It was because he destroyed her beloved soccer ball.  He knew she loved it, and he wanted to make his stepsister pay dearly for all the years of nastiness between them, the caustic bitterness which had grown worse year by year.  In the last year, Mike’s confidence had grown enough to begin calling Olivia a bitch.  In fact, he had probably used that word… Bitch… hundreds and hundreds of times over the last twelve months.  He had been using the B-word like it was her given name, at least during the times they were fighting which was often.  Now as a teenager, he felt that he was finally gaining the upper hand in their battles, despite that she was still a couple inches taller than he was.

Mike’s mind was shocked back into reality as the present moment seized him ruthlessly.  His heart rate skyrocketed as his breathing became shallow and rapid.  Olivia is too big!  Olivia is huge!  No!...  No!...  No!  No!  No!  No! No!  No! No!  No!  No!  NO!!!!!  This has to be nightmare!  I have to wake up!

The naked boy began to run across his shoebox-prison, holding his open palms out before him in preparation for the wall.  It seemed very far away, but then finally his skin came into contact with the cardboard.  He ran his fingers down the surface.  It was smooth and slippery like ice; the cardboard must have been treated with some sort of glossy texture.  Mike moved slowly along the wall, hoping to find the corner and the means of his escape, though he was already beginning to doubt his plan.  After about 20 seconds, he felt the side of his right hand bump into the new wall.

Okay… okay…  He instinctually looked upward, his eyes seeing only blackness like a starless, moonless night.  And then as he stared, a most faint outline of light could be seen where the corner met the box’s lid.  Mike’s palms rested, one on each wall.  He lifted his left leg, hopping slightly as he attempted to climb upward, only to fall, slipping back down miserably.  Again, he jumped, trying to brace both of his bare feet along the 90 degrees of the two walls… his hands and feet slipping off immediately as he fell down onto the ground with a thud.  “It’s impossible,” he said to himself, feeling the pain from his back and side.

Crawling away from the wall, Mike kneeled, his head in his hands.  It can’t end like this.  There is no hope.  Mike then imagined what his greatest rival was planning for him.  He shuddered, not wanting to allow such thoughts to torment him.  It was ironic that just as Mike had been at the top of his game, calling Olivia a bitch and worse… that his physical being would be greatly diminished.  And his stepsister had just as frequently made it very well-known that she was taller than Mike, years and years of calling him ‘little bro’.  The height difference had decreased to two inches, having been greater years prior to that, given that girls tend to have a growth spurt before boys.  He knew that she was fully aware how much it bothered him to be called little bro, and the implied dominance that went with those words.

An hour passed by, or was it two; Mike couldn’t tell anymore — trapped in the darkness.  I think she must have left.  She probably walked out of the room right after she put me inside the shoe box.  There has been no noise for an hour.  I think she’s gone.  Mike started to slowly stand up, when suddenly he heard the faintest noise of Olivia’s bed… a subtle squeaking sound from the box springs, caused by his stepsister standing up.

His heart rate, which had been lulled into the lie that he was safe, immediately went from normal to the pace of a jackhammer… pounding in his chest and in his head.  He gasped for air, though the oxygen in the spacious shoe box was of no threat of running out.

The ground in Mike’s environment then trembled as he heard those ominous, all-too-familiar earthquakes begin to resound.  He could feel it in his body.  Boom!  Boom!  Boom! … BOOM!  Four steps were all it took.  Mike began to scramble as he scurried along the cardboard floor, unsure if he should stand up or sit down… finally deciding to just stand.

The sound of the box’s lid being caressed saturated the air, a white noise lasting three or four seconds.  And then the girlish yet seductive… indelible… gigantic voice of Olivia became omnipresent.  In a singsong-y sort of way, she spoke, her voice rising then falling on the second word, “Little bruuhhh-ther…”  She giggled.  Then tapping loudly and quickly several times on the shoe box lid, she said with an equally playful tone, “I hope you don’t like making your big sister angry.  We both know that I have quite the temper, don’t we…?  And now that you have shrunk… my anger is a whole other animal, isn’t it…?  It’s giant-sized!”

Just then the lid to the container swung open, and bright, blinding light flooded the shoe box and its 25-foot, tan-colored cardboard walls.  Mike squinted, trying to block the light with his hand, as he gazed upward… naked and trembling.  “Little bro, we both know that whenever you have made me angry, it has always been your fault.”  She laughed wickedly as she grinned, standing over her desk, peering down at her 1-inch stepbrother.

Mike’s eyes began to adjust, lowering his hand as he still squinted.  Above him stood the 385-foot-tall Olivia, her skintight, white tank top clinging to her statuesque form.  Two colossal-sized orbs pressed out from the cotton, stretching it to its limits.  And higher still, the breathtaking beauty of Mike’s stepsister looked down at him with an amused smirk, her blond hair framing her stunning, even erotic, countenance.  Mike stood with his mouth agape, his eyes frozen in fear — Olivia seeming even more gigantic than he remembered, though she was the same size.

Placing her hands on her wide hips, she said, “You’re lucky I found you, little bro.”  She giggled, and then said, “And you’re lucky your sister is so hot…”  Mike watched as her elegant hands rose up to her bosom, and she cupped and squeezed both of her massive mammaries.  “… and I have these big puppies.”  She grinned, laughing softly, as she reached downward.

Suddenly, Mike felt the entire shoe box shift as he struggled to stand, while he heard it sliding.  The box turned 90 degrees, so it was now placed vertically on her white desk, and then Olivia laughed as she set her palms down on the desk, causing Mike to fall down.  Ever so slowly, she lowered herself so that her gorgeous, nearly 50-foot-tall face entered the inside of the shoebox, breaking the plane separating outside and inside the box.  Mike was lying on his back, his heartbeat faster than even before, having passed what could be considered a dangerous level, as his stepsister’s long blond hair surrounded him, rising up all around him.  The light tresses were like ropes, her full, luxurious mane like an entity to itself… encircling him in their dominance.

Her youthful, model-like face was more than eight times as tall as his entire body, and the immensity of her presence… just a few inches above him… made him feel like he was being compressed without even being touched.  “And, little… little bro…” she began, her sweet, girlish voice sounding with more authority than he had ever heard her speak with.  “I hope you don’t find me too bitchy...  We wouldn’t want that, little Mike, now would we?  For me to act like a bitch.

Olivia snickered as she rose up, standing to her full height.  She peered down at her stepbrother whose face had turned as white as a ghost, trembling uncontrollably within the shoe box.  She plucked him from the container and set his 1-inch frame down atop her white desk.  Mike stood, shaking, as he looked up in fear and awe at the colossal-sized hourglass figure of Olivia, dressed in short jean shorts and her white tank top.  Her radiant, flawless beauty was obvious even while in a state of terror.  He then watched as his stepsister abruptly sat down in her black-leather office chair… her huge tits jiggling as her body came to rest.

Mike suddenly felt an erection forming as blood rushed to his member.  Surprised and disturbed by his arousal, he quickly stared down at the ground, the white surface of Olivia’s desk, hoping it would reverse itself.   And then fear once again claimed his mind when the thunderous, feminine voice came from above.  “It’s funny, little bro, that I found you in mom’s room… because you shrunk in your room.  You ran… all that way… just to not have me find you.   For me not to capture you.”  Olivia giggled with a sinister delight.  “Oh, Mike, and you thought I was a bitch before.”  She laughed again as she set her right elbow on the desk, leaning forward as she rested her chin on her palm just above her wrist.  She spoke softly, almost whispering, her sweet, sexy voice still louder than Mike could ever manage, “Our height difference must be killing you… eating you up inside.  It’s your worst nightmare come true.  To not grow taller, but actually shrink smaller… making me bigger than ever to you.”

Mike felt a cold wave of Olivia’s laughter as he looked up into the icy blue eyes of his gorgeous stepsister, an evil grin on her gigantic face.  Mike then shouted upward, sensing his nakedness as he spoke, “O-O-O-Oliv-liv-livia… please… you can let me go!  You’re not a… a… a bitch!  I am sorry for calling you that…!”

“Oh, are you, little bro?” Olivia said, with a smirk.  “I thought bitch had become your favorite word.”  Suddenly, Olivia slammed her right fist down onto the desk top.  The deafening sound reverberated through the wooden desk, her stepbrother instantly having been thrown into the air as he landed down on his stomach.  He blinked, feeling like he was hit by bomb that exploded.  Shaking his head, he looked upward, a vision of Olivia peering down from high, high above.

“Get up,” she ordered.  In his disoriented state, he still managed to understand, and he struggled as he returned to his feet.  After about ten seconds, she said, “Our relationship has become more than just big sister and little brother, though it is that…  Now it is much more fun.  Much more the way it is supposed to be.”

Mike then felt his body being compressed as he was lifted up into the air, a moment later held before the exquisite, large pale-blue eyes of his stepsister which were as tall as he was.  “To you, little bro, I am all-powerful.  I am not just your big sister… I am also your god.  From now on, you are to address me as Goddess Olivia or Goddess.  You are to worship me as my tiny slave.  Do you understand?”

His head spinning, Mike found the ability to speak.  “Y-Y-Yes.”

“Yes, what?” she replied, increasing the force between her thumb and index finger for a couple seconds, then lessening it a bit.

Mike gasped.  “Y-Y-Yes, Goddess Olivia.”

She smiled, pleased hearing the words uttered by her 1-inch-tall stepbrother.  “Good.  I will teach you how to worship your big sister… Your training is just beginning, little bro.”

 

CHAPTER 6

Olivia held her 1-inch stepbrother between her right thumb and the fingertip of her right index finger.  Crossing her long, sexy legs, a mischievous smirk formed upon the plush, pink lips of the 17-year-old.  She ever so slowly lowered her hand down, as she set Mike on her lap, on top of the silky skin of her toned, muscular and lightly tanned right thigh.

Mike’s head shot upward as he heard her thunderous feminine voice above.  “Little bro, I am going to enjoy teaching you to worship your Goddess.  But, I think you already worship me… at least you worship my body.  Isn’t that right, Mike?”  Olivia giggled, and then said, “My body turns you on, little bro.”

A throng of emotions merged in Mike’s brain… fear, hate, disgust, shame, anger… and also a strange feeling of arousal which he was desperate to eradicate from within himself.  He knew that his stepsister’s words rung true, at least in part.  But he would never share these feelings with Olivia.  Never!  He hated the part of himself that was sexually aroused by the curvaceous and perfect body that belonged to his stepsister.  He hated with his whole being that she was mind-blowingly beautiful, making women on the cover of magazines look like pathetic stand-ins.  Feeling the rage at his stepsister’s suggestion that she turned him on, he shouted upward, while standing upon her leg.  “No!  That’s not true!” he lied, furious that Olivia was not only controlling his emotions, but could also control his libido.  “You are not hot, Olivia!” he lied again.

Olivia laughed, as she began to gently rock her sexy leg, her sandaled foot bouncing up and down.  Watching her tiny, naked stepbrother fight to maintain his balance, she cooed, “Well, little bro, this morning before you shrunk... and just before your friend rang the doorbell… I saw you staring at my legs for a long time, and then your eyes went all bugged out.  The next moment you were standing next to Josh… except suddenly you were much shorter than he was.  You shrunk after looking me… ogling me… and I wasn’t even naked.”

“I… that’s… you don’t know that I shrunk because I was looking at you!” he fumed, his mind racing and in turmoil.

Olivia picked her inch-tall stepbrother off her leg, setting him on top of her white desk once more.  Mike watched as Olivia stood up, her colossal body rising like a skyscraper ascending into the heavens.  His mind was both terrified and in awe at the immensity of his stepsister’s body.  Then his eyes watched as Olivia’s forearms crossed as she began to pull the bottom of her white tank top upward, exposing her toned, erotic belly… her hands pulling her top up and over a lacy red bra which barely held her mountainous melons… and then her white top slipped up and over her head, her long blond hair flowing erotically down her shoulders and back.

Standing with her hands on her wide, shapely hips, wearing her short jeans shorts, she smiled down at Mike as she let her tank top drop to the floor.  The curviness of her body, the hourglass figure, the toned arms and torso and thighs from years of being on the high school soccer team and passion for fitness in general was too much for Mike as his mind fought his hormones.  He could sense his penis growing firmer as blood rushed to his member.

Olivia sat down, looking as amazing as she descended as when she stood up.  “I think you want me,” Olivia said, as the fingernail of her right index finger slipped sideways between the legs of her inch-tall stepbrother.  Mike’s body instantly tensed up, having never been touched by his stepsister in such an intimate fashion before.  Her nail extended a foot and a half beyond the tip of her finger, and its two-and-a-half-foot-wide glossy surface slid up and down the inside of the 15-year-old’s left thigh and calf.  Olivia gently nudged his legs further apart as she then tilted her nail downward so that the skin of her fingertip caressed his groin.  “Come on, little bro.  You know you want to please your Goddess.”

Mike groaned and then uttered, “No… no….”  He could feel Olivia’s gentle caressing, her soft skin rubbing up and down his junk.  And then in a matter of seconds, to Mike’s horror, a full erection had developed.  His body had betrayed him, and there was nothing his rational mind could do.  The part of his mind that was aroused seemed to have a mind of its own.  He looked down as his stepsister’s giant nail came to rest beneath his raging hard-on, teasingly lifting it up and down.  “That’s right.  You want me.  You want your hot sister, don’t you?”

“No!” Mike said, his face turning red with embarrassment.

Olivia laughed as she removed her hand from the desk, only to lean forward, giving her stepbrother an eyeful of her ample cleavage from her voluptuous G-cup breasts.  Mike instantly gasped at the incredible, surreal view before him, feeling himself becoming even more aroused.  “Touch yourself, little bro.  I want you to cum.”

“No, please… don’t make me do this, Goddess!” Mike cried.

“Michael,” Olivia said with a stern voice.  “Do it now!”

Mike’s hand slowly reached down and gripped his firm cock.  He was at least average in size for a 15-year-old boy, maybe a bit more, but to Olivia, his erect penis was a tiny one-twelfth of an inch long.  Mike’s grip began to slide back and forth along his erection.

“That’s right,” Olivia cooed.  “Keep that little pecker nice and hard for your Goddess.”  Her lovely, feminine hands then pressed the sides of her red bra, causing her colossal-sized boobs to erotically press together.  Their size seemed an impossibility to Mike’s adolescent eyes, dwarfing his tiny body like they were a couple of 2-story houses being pressed together.  Her soft, perky breasts pressed together and then bounced back as she released them… only to be erotically squeezed together again and again before his sexually inexperienced mind.

His hand moved quickly along his shaft, the pleasure overwhelming him.  He had the perfect view of his stepsister’s huge tits as she continued to knead and squeeze together her massive melons.  He hated his arousal, because he hated her… his rival… his worst enemy from a nearly decade-long sibling rivalry.  No person did he despise more, and yet he was helpless, a prisoner to his libido of which Olivia held the lock and key.  “No!  No!...  No!” Mike screamed as he approached orgasm.

“Yes, little bro!  Yes!  Cum into my big breasts.  Cummmmm… Cum, cum, cum!”  She watched as Mike then blew his load over and over as it squirted onto the desk.  He released himself in intense orgasm, hating that he could ever be attracted to his stepsister, much worse to ejaculate because of her… and in front of her.  “No!” he cried.  “No!  No!”

Olivia watched with fascination for ten seconds as Mike finished squirting his sperm all over.  She then giggled.  “It’s all right, little bro, that you’re turned on by your sexy sister.  It just shows that I own you.  You belong to me.”

Mike watched as Olivia bent down, picking up her white tank top off the floor.  She proceeded to pull it over her head and then pulled the skintight garment down her sexy torso.  She lifted her long blond locks so that they flowed down her back and shoulders.  Mike looked up at the grinning face of his towering stepsister.  “Now wasn’t that fun, little bro?”

Mike looked down, his face beet red, unable to escape his humiliation of his no-longer-secret attraction to his stepsister.  “Yes, Goddess Olivia,” Mike answered, feeling great contempt.  His sexual attraction to Olivia was a part of himself that he tried to deny, something he tried desperately to hide, even from himself.  It disturbed him greatly.  Olivia to him was his sister, a family member, and he hated her.  He hated being turned on by her.  He hated being controlled by her.  He hated her dominance of him.  And he especially hated that she now knew without a doubt that he found her sexually stimulating… his body could not lie, even if his lips could.

“Well, little bro, I could make you lick that up, but I’m feeling generous today…  How fast you climaxed, while staring into my cleavage, spoke volumes of how you view your big sister’s body.”  She giggled and then grabbed a tissue from a nearby stack of shelves, and in one quick swipe, the entirety of his ejaculate vanished from the desk’s surface.  Tossing the tissue in the garbage near her feet, her gaze returned to the little, naked boy standing before her on her desk.

Olivia’s eyes devoured the diminutive, 1-inch-tall form of her stepbrother.  It was what she had fantasized about for years, to have Mike in the palm of her hand, figuratively and literally… and now she had both.  She felt a wave of warmth rush through her body, as she felt flush with sexual excitement — the control she possessed, the power she wielded over Mike.  She could effortlessly erase him from existence, but what’s the fun in that.  No, she always desired him as plaything to tease, a toy to dominate.  She got off on tormenting her stepbrother.  Having him shrink was a gift from fate, and having a shrunken stepbrother was the perfect gift.

Mike looked up into the eyes of his gargantuan sibling, trembling as she peered down at him with a smirk, 130 feet above his head, even while sitting.  She then spoke.  “Show me, little bro, how you worship your beautiful Goddess.”

Trembling, Mike hesitated, but then began to kneel down before his stepsister, his knees resting on the solid surface of her desk.  He then leaned forward, extending his arms as he bowed reverently to the towering, titanic young woman who was his 17-year-old stepsister.

“Lower, my slave,” she said, her deceptively sweet voice growing in satisfaction.

Mike extended himself further as his hands then slid all the way forward, so that he fully prostrated himself, his naked belly pressing against the hard, cool desk top.  He couldn’t help but continue to tremble as he listened… awaiting the whims of the Goddess-sized Olivia.

“Good,” she said, in a commanding, sexy tone.  “This is your place in life, little bro.  You are but an insect of a boy.  Worshiping me is what gives your life meaning. Without me, you… are… nothing.”  A stifled laugh emerged from her lips as she continued, “A little bit of your old self may still be in there, but you will learn soon enough, that person is dead.  I am God to you, little bro.  Your all-powerful Goddess.”  Olivia reached forward as she lowered her palm down on top of her stepbrother’s prostrated body, pressing her hand firmly onto his 1-inch frame, effortlessly eclipsing his whole body.

“Mmmmmmm…” Olivia moaned, and then gently bit her lower lip.  She could sense herself becoming wet, the intensity of the raw power she possessed over him.  The reality was even more orgasmic than the fantasy… the incredible pleasure of feeling her stepbrother’s miniature body trapped beneath the sensitive skin of the center of her palm.  She loved that Mike was aroused by her gorgeous, curvaceous body, and that it embarrassed him deeply to express his attraction to her.  She knew he loathed the part of himself that was turned on by her, that it was something he was ashamed of.  And yet, his libido was helpless in her manipulative possession, and they both knew it.  Olivia held her palm firmly down upon him for a couple minutes, and then finally lifted her hand.  She watched as her stepbrother continued to tremble, face-down beneath her intimidating, gigantic presence.

“My little slave, I am so glad you shrunk… and shrunk so very, very small.  And yet, I can’t help but think about the sins you committed against your Goddess before you became fun-size.  Your Goddess is not pleased with your sins, little bro, for I am a vengeful Goddess.”  Olivia tapped her fingertip on her stepbrother’s bare back, as he shuddered.  “Little Mike, I have been waiting, hoping, wishing, yearning… craving for you to get the shrinking disease…  It is fate…  I needed you to shrink.  I know that you worship my body and are learning to worship my mind… I must cleanse you of your sins… it is the only way to teach you how to be a good, little slave.”

Olivia slowly leaned forward as her breathtaking visage neared her 1-inch stepbrother.  She grinned sexily, baring her large, white teeth.  Her full lips just an inch away from her helpless, prostrated stepbrother, she then whispered, “You… need… to be punished… little bro.”

 

CHAPTER 7

A frightening chill shot through Mike’s inch-long body as the warm breath of his stepsister washed over him… uttering the words, “You… need… to be punished… little bro.”  He remained face-down on the surface of Olivia’s white desk, the same desk she prepared her homework assignments… the same desk she surfed the Internet from and chatted with her girlfriends.  Olivia was a typical senior in high school in that she loved playing sports, especially her love of soccer.  She would often get overly involved in gossip about boys with her girlfriends, like everyone else… and she had no shortage of boys waiting for their hearts to be broken by the breathtakingly beautiful blond.

Mike’s tiny body trembled as his heart raced uncontrollably, hearing it pound relentlessly in his neck and head.  He knew he deserved to be punished.  He had given as good as he got in the decade-long rivalry between warring siblings… and now he had entered the darkest time of what had been a war of attrition.  Now the tables had turned, and 100% in favor of the gorgeous, tall 17-year-old.  He lay on his naked belly on the cold, hard desk… awaiting the retribution of his Goddess-sized stepsister.

His breath shallow and quick, Mike suddenly heard the sound of Olivia standing up and then stepping away from his position.  BOOM!!  BOOM!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  He dare not turn his head… he dare not look.  He knew all too well the capriciousness of his stepsister’s wickedness from having lived with her for most of his 15 years of life.  The seconds passed in torturous silence, and the fear of not knowing what punishment he would receive began to overcome the fear of taking a look.  Slowly he lifted his head.  Off to his left, his eyes took in the gargantuan form of his stepsister standing near her large closet.  Her 385-foot-tall statuesque body caused him to gasp, and his whole body lurched in a visceral, uncontrollable heave — as if it were the first time he had seen his stepsister as a towering colossus.

Mike’s eyes watched as Olivia ran her hands through the shirts and blouses in her closet, the sound of metal hangers sliding across aggressively… almost violently.  She seemed to be in a foul mood to say the least.  Either that or she knew exactly how to push her stepbrother’s buttons, creating a real and present fear in Mike’s mind.  And then, to Mike’s astonishment, his stepsister with her back to her desk, suddenly stripped off her white tank top, lifting it over her head and tossing it to the floor.  Wearing her red bra, she then bent over and began to strip away her short jean shorts… revealing a pair of lacy, red panties clinging to the contours of her perfect, sculpted ass.

His jaw having dropped, Mike’s eyes took in the whole view as his stepsister continued to bend over, lifting her foot as she slipped out of her shorts.  Olivia’s incredible ass was truly godlike to the 15-year-old boy.  Her years of dedication playing grueling high-school soccer had given his stepsister a toned, round, muscular butt… glorious in its shape and erotically feminine.  Her wide, womanly hips accentuated the magnificence of her ass… the pleasing curves naturally drawing the eye down the slopes of Olivia’s powerful thighs — her toned quadriceps and hamstrings looking long and lean, her calves shapely and strong.

Mike had never seen this much skin from his stepsister before.  The last time he had seen Olivia in a swimsuit was three years ago when she was 14 and he was 12.  She was wearing a one-piece while the family was visiting a water park, and at the time Olivia was stunningly beautiful as always, but her body was more like a girl even if she was a bit bustier than her friends.  But now, three years later, at age 17, the full extent of how much Olivia had developed physically was completely apparent to Mike, leaving no doubt in his mind that his stepsister had the body of a grown woman, having surpassed Mike’s physical development to the point that he seemed like an awkward adolescent or child by comparison.

Olivia stood up fully, her back still to Mike.  She reached up, beginning to tie her long blond tresses into a ponytail.  As she expertly and effortlessly secured her ponytail, the toned, feminine muscles in her arms and back flexed slightly… displaying the pinnacle of female fitness.  Mike’s eyes returned to her perfect ass just at the moment when his stepsister spun around to face her desk.  Olivia’s amazing hourglass figure… her curvaceous, athletic body in her skintight red panties… her G-cup breasts heaving like they would just burst out of her bra… Mike’s 15-year-old brain was on overload, and he could sense the blood rushing to his member like a huge dam had broken, creating a catastrophic flood of an erection.

No… not again, Mike thought.  I just had an orgasm!  I can’t get hard again… not from Olivia!  Mike immediately stared down at the desk’s surface, desperate to get the erotic images of Olivia out of his mind.  His brain then began to remember the sound of his stepsister’s voice — the sexy quality in the inflection of how she spoke… her sweet, feminine voice which lent itself to being naturally seductive.  He remembered her words to describe herself just moments earlier: “all-powerful Goddess.”  No!  No!  No!!!  She cannot manipulate me like this!  Olivia is my stepsister, not my goddess!

“Oh, little bro… I was thinking of wearing my soccer jersey… You know the one you love.”  Olivia giggled as her footfalls began to quake the hardwood floor as she padded over to her desk.  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  BOOM!  BOOM!!  BOOM!!!  Her sexy, girlish voice then thundered from above, “Stand up, my tiny… little slave.”

Mike’s head tilted upward, his entire field of vision consumed by the image of a pair of sensuous, tan, 90-foot-tall thighs.  The desk’s top met at about one-third of the way up the silky-smooth skin of her toned, massive quadriceps, the female muscle looming large, seeming to be a source of endless power.  His eyes drifting upward, Mike craned his neck, and saw that Olivia was still only in her lacy red panties and bra… her toned, erotic abs rising up above him like softly chiseled marble.  Olivia’s dark-green soccer jersey was in her right fist as her hands rested on her voluptuous hips.

As Mike began to stand up, trembling beneath the humongous presence of his stepsister, Olivia suddenly bent down and he heard her gasp as her gorgeous, nearly 50-foot-tall face all of sudden became his whole world.  “Is that…?  Oh, my!  Little bro… your cock is hard… again!”  Olivia laughed.  “Did you peek while your big sister was taking off her clothes?”

Sensing intense warmth in his face, Mike knew for certain he was turning a deep red with embarrassment.  Feeling great indignation, he shouted as loudly as he could in his squeaky, diminished voice, “No!  I did not watch you taking your clothes off!”

Olivia giggled.  “That’s funny, because your little ‘little Mike’ seems to disagree with you…  He’s standing at full attention, saying, ‘My big sister makes me horny!’  Who am I to believe, hmmm?  My blushing little brother, or his little stiffy between his legs?”

Mike felt himself becoming more and more furious with every word Olivia spoke, knowing that she had no reason to censor herself… saying anything she wanted to get a rise out of him.  “Well, little bro, either you were having fun watching me undress… or you get off on the idea of your big sister being a gigantic dominatrix.  You just love bowing to me, don’t you, lying flat on your face before me.”

Mike then snapped, staring up into his stepsister’s face which was equally as beautiful as she was enormous.  “You are not a god, Olivia!” he yelled, immediately regretting his words.

Olivia’s pale-blue eyes flashed as they grew larger.  “Is that so… my little brother… my little slave?”

Fumbling with his words, Mike answered, “I… uh… was not… um, trying… to…”

Olivia stood up abruptly, and then slipped her dark-green soccer jersey, embossed with her usual #10, over her blond head, lifting her long, lustrous ponytail out as it tumbled down her back.  Peering downward, she said, “Do you know why every country in the world except ours calls soccer ‘football’, little bro?  It’s because you kick the ball with your foot.  It’s so simple, but a little insect like you doesn’t understand that.”

In an instant, Mike found himself snatched off the desk and held firmly before the angry, colossal-sized face of his stepsister.  Holding him at eye-level between her thumb and index finger, “How do you treat soccer balls, little brother?  You don’t use your foot… no, you use scissors to pop them.”

Mike could feel warm pee beginning to run down his leg, the amount being imperceptibly small to his towering stepsister.  “Th-Th-That was years ago, Goddess, that I popped your… your… your—”

Olivia breathed out in an angry huff, still holding him before her icy blue eyes.  “What really vexes me… is not so much that you destroyed something that was important to me… like the time you ruined my clothes with bleach or all the times you tore up my homework.  What really enrages me is that you don’t learn.  Scolding you doesn’t work.  Being nice to you doesn’t work.  This last year you’ve been calling me a bitch all the time, almost every day.  Well, now that you’re a pathetic inch tall… you’re really going to see what it means to be a bitch.”

Bending down, she placed her stepbrother onto the hardwood of her bedroom floor.  She smirked down at the inch-tall boy and snickered.  “Feeling small, Mike?”

Mike’s head jerked upward as he stood, naked and tiny, before his towering sibling in her dark-green jersey.  Her height rose up over 380 feet, like standing at the bottom of a 38-story building.  Olivia’s strong, athletic, sun-kissed legs ascended upward to a height of over 200 feet… her hands on her wide, curvaceous hips… a thin strip of red panties between her legs.  Mike’s gaze rose up even higher still, his stepsister’s enormous globes pressing out from her soccer jersey.  Their eyes then locked as Mike’s stepsister flashed a sexy grin.

He had been down on the floor when Olivia had first spotted him in his stepmother’s room, but this was the first time his stepsister stood right up-close, looking directly down at his diminutive stature.  “It’s funny, little bro, how all your life you’ve been trying to be as tall as your sister.  And you finally had gotten to a couple inches shorter than me… only to find yourself shrinking… smaller and smaller…”  Olivia laughed, her eyes becoming increasingly aroused by the insignificance of Mike’s size beneath her.  “Smaller and smaller you shrunk… until now… my toes can beat you up.”

Suddenly Mike felt the wind knocked out of him as Olivia gently nudged him with the big toe of her right foot, causing him to land hard onto his back.  “Come on, little bro, get up.  Goddess is not done punishing her little slave with her foot.”

Mike groaned, holding his chest while lying on his side.  His vision was blurred, but then began to come into focus as he looked at Olivia’s lovely toes as she teasingly scrunched them followed by stretching them so they flared out.  Getting to his feet, Mike suddenly felt his stepsister’s big toe brush up against the front of his naked body, Olivia’s beautiful, polished toenail coming up to his chest.  He was shoved backwards, and he instinctively grabbed onto the large digit, only to be flung up high into the air as Olivia playfully stretched, lifting her toe.

Crashing back down onto the floor, Mike heard Olivia’s thunderous giggle from high above.  “Do you understand now, little bro?  No.  I don’t think you do.  Let Goddess show you.”

Lying on his back, the inch-tall boy looked upward to a terrifying sight… the sole of his stepsister’s foot.  His mouth agape and his eyes shown with terror, a dark shadow was cast over him.  Olivia’s 50-foot-long and 20-foot-wide bare right foot slowly lowered closer and closer… until finally hovering just above him, close enough that if her stepbrother were standing, his head would touch the bottom of her foot.  Mike, shaking uncontrollably, held his hands and arms out before him in the feeble attempt that he could ever reverse the force of thousands of tons of weight.

“No!  NO!!!!” Mike screamed, his voice too insignificantly small to be understood from beneath his stepsister’s foot.

“Does my little brother want me to press down?” she said and giggled, the bottom of her beautiful and gigantic foot having yet to make contact.  “I’ve always felt bad that we don’t spend enough quality time together.”

 

CHAPTER 8

The ball of Olivia’s foot ever so slowly descended upon her inch-tall stepbrother, until she felt the slightest of sensations… the tiniest of caresses which she knew must be Mike’s itty-bitty hands desperately pushing upward against her bare foot.  “You’ve been a naughty little boy, Michael, and having you underfoot is the perfect way for you to repay your big sister for being such a little brat these past ten years.  I am going to enjoy this, little bro.”

Pressing with every ounce of his strength, Mike could feel the warm, smooth skin of his stepsister’s sole upon his open palms.  His tiny lungs were hyperventilating, his heartbeat hammering within his chest.  Mike’s extended arms quivered as they were relentlessly pushed downward… back toward his body.  Olivia’s foot seemed impossibly large at 50 feet long and 20 feet wide — it was like a massive building, an impenetrable wall crushing downward.  His eyes blanketed in the dark shadow of his stepsister’s foot, Mike then felt the skin of his naked body come into contact with the skyscraper-sized Olivia… his chest, his arms and legs feeling the surreal pressure of being beneath the 17-year-old’s foot.

Jerking his head to the left, he felt her sole then press against his cheek as he screamed out, “Goddess Olivia!  I can’t —”  He then felt his lungs being compressed, as he was unable to either inhale or exhale.  His brain panicking for its very survival… the image of his stepsister glaring down at the floor suddenly materialized in his mind’s eye.  It was like a dream.  Olivia’s face was full of malice, and her insatiable desire to punish was shown in the most sadistic grin, her eyes raging with a lust for retribution.  She was beyond gigantic, and fear was her weapon.  Mike imagined his stepsister’s anger growing and growing, and soon he would be a bloody smear on the hardwood of her bedroom floor.

The seconds passed as the discomfort in his chest grew, the intensity of Olivia’s compression seeming only to be magnified.  Thirty seconds, then forty… his lungs calling out for oxygen — it was then he heard his stepsister’s girlish voice, as she laughed in a ruthless yet erotic tone.  “Oh, my, my, my… Does little brother feel like he’s had enough?  Oh, no, I’m not done with you yet.”  She giggled, and then continued.  “Goddess loves teaching her naughty little brother how to behave…  Well…?  Are you going to start behaving like a big boy?  Hmmm?”

Mike’s body paralyzed underneath his stepsister’s tremendous foot, his mind panicking… his lungs now on fire… the seconds lasting an eternity….  He felt he couldn’t last another second when suddenly the oppressive, smothering weight of his stepsister’s foot lifted, and his lungs gasped for new air, voraciously inhaling and exhaling.  The next thing he saw were tree trunk-sized fingers as he shuddered, and then after a couple seconds of his head spinning, he found himself having been placed onto a white floor, while lying down on his side.

Olivia sat down at her desk and crossed her long, sexy legs.  She was wearing her dark-green soccer jersey, along with a pair of lacy, red panties, her long blond hair in a ponytail.  Placing her elbow on the desk, she leaned forward, resting her chin in her palm.  Gazing down at her stepbrother, a smug smirk formed on her plush lips while Mike continued gasping for air.  She giggled.  “You know I went easy on you, little bro.  You were under my foot for less than a minute…  Well, do you have something to say to your all-powerful Goddess?”

Mike’s head lifted upward, now aware where he was as the gorgeous face of his stepsister observed from 130 feet above his head.  His heart sank as he fully remembered the mind-boggling size disparity between himself and his stepsister — the huge and unfair advantage which she lorded over him with such delight.  After several seconds, his breath finally began slowing, and the inch-tall boy kneeled before his stepsister.  “Goddess Olivia… I am sorry for being a bad little brother.  I was a terrible brother, and I am very, very sorry.  I deserved your punishment.”

Olivia snickered.  “Your punishment is not over yet… but I am glad you see that being a good little slave means you deserve to be punished.”  She uncrossed her legs and then slipped her right foot into her green and black Adidas sandal, which rested upon the floor.  Reaching down and taking the left sandal in her hand, she placed it on top of her desk a couple inches from her stepbrother so that he was kneeling right next to the middle part of it.

Mike suddenly felt an overwhelming twinge of anxiety, which painfully manifested itself in his gut.  A dreadful, unsettling wave of anticipation washed over him.  He then shouted up towards the colossal-sized Olivia, his voice sounding with desperation, “Goddess, I am so sorry for being bad.  Please, please… please, please… please don’t make me do this.”

“Do what, Mike?  Surely, you like my Adidas sandals.  And you know they’re my favorite, so they must be your favorite, too.  Isn’t that right, little bro?”

“I don’t… I mean, I don’t, uhh…”

“You spent some time under my right foot, little bro… doesn’t it make sense that you get more acquainted with my left?”  A sly smile on her beautiful face, she added, “That’s only fair, right?”

Mike remained kneeling, his stepsister’s words painfully twisting the anxiety in his gut even more, unable to rid himself of the traumatic and disturbing vision of what lie ahead.  His stepsister’s voice was truly godlike as it rained down upon him from high above, and suddenly Mike broke down into tears.  His voice wavering, “G-G-G-Goddess… I d-d-don’t want to…”

“Little brother, this is not big-boy behavior,” Olivia said, with a stern authority in her voice.  “Now, you stand up right now, and climb onto my sandal.  I am not going to tell you twice.”

Tears flowing down the 15-year-old’s cheeks, Mike stood up and walked over to the massively large piece of footwear.  The sandal measured about fifty feet long and was more than 20 feet wide, and fit Olivia’s beautiful, feminine foot perfectly.  The flip-flop’s bottom portion was made of a durable rubber, which was entirely a deep black, the front part being a few feet in height while the heel area rose to as tall as Mike himself.  Along the top was a half-circle strap, a green band for securely holding the foot.  It was several inches long and a few inches wide — while, to Mike, it was 45 feet long and almost 20 feet wide.  The green band was made mostly of leather, and had a splash of a black-rubber design along with the Adidas logo.

Pressing his naked body against the middle of the sandal, Mike pulled himself up onto the large platform.  Standing up, he looked up at his stepsister as she crossed her arms in front of her soccer jersey.  “Okay, now walk to the center of my sandal, little bro.”

Mike sheepishly moved ten feet to the middle of the footwear, looking down at the black rubber surface, unable to fully digest what his stepsister was having him do.  It was all playing out like he was watching the most horrible horror movie of his life, and he was unable to walk out of the theater.  He was trapped.  He felt the same disturbing twinge of anxiety in his stomach again, and he could feel sweat forming on his trembling palms.  Then he heard her voice again.  “Now lie down on your back, my little slave… with your head near the front of my sandal.”

Mike got down on his hands and then sat down on his butt.  He lied backwards just as Olivia’s breathtakingly beautiful, nearly 50-foot-tall face appeared over him.  “You’re going to be under your big sister’s foot for a long time.  This will give you a chance to think about all the mean things you said to me.  Now, what do you have to say, little bro?”

Overwhelmed with a flood of emotion — fear, hate, dread, terror — Mike finally uttered, his voice trembling, “Th-Th-Thank you, Goddess Olivia.”

A stifled laugh came from her lips, as she felt intense pleasure at hearing her stepbrother’s submissive and humiliating words.  She picked up the sandal and placed it down on the floor beneath her white desk.  Then carefully inserting her foot, pointing her lovely toes, she slipped her foot into the sandal, so that her stepbrother was just below the ball of her foot — nicely centered, near the middle, and snugly secure without depriving him of the ability to breathe.

Extending her left sandaled foot forward beneath her desk, Olivia softly moaned, “Oooooooh…  Ahhhhh… yes.”  She reached for her white, 13-inch laptop and placed it directly in front of herself, turning it on.  She clicked her wireless mouse, so that it brought up her Facebook account, and she began to scan feedback from her friends.  Olivia smiled, sensing her 1-inch stepbrother’s naked body pressed against her sole... trapped so helplessly… so effortlessly dominated he was, simply by his location and his incredibly tiny size.

Over the next two hours, the 17-year-old tried her best to focus on Facebook and Twitter — reading and responding to messages.  All the while, she was in a constant state of arousal… half-surfing the web, half-obsessed with the incredible sensation of her stepbrother being 1 inch tall and directly underneath her foot.  Having Mike there, unable to escape, his situation so totally hopeless… her domination so complete… Olivia found herself become wetter and wetter.  She knew having him tiny and trapped like that was going to drive her crazy with pleasure.  It was just like she had fantasized over the years… to be all-powerful to her shrunken stepbrother, to control him so completely that she would be everything and he would be nothing.

Olivia glanced down and saw the result of two hours of mental stimulation.  Her red panties were not just damp, they were dripping-wet.  Her mind continued focusing on Mike’s insignificantly small body pressed beneath the sensitive skin of her sole.  She loved it when he occasionally tried to free himself, only to be denied by the slightest pressure from the flexing of her foot.  It was becoming too much, and Olivia’s hand slid off of her desk as she reached down and caressed her wet panties.  “Ohhhhhh…” she moaned.  Her fingertips were giving her the release she craved, and she immediately slipped her fingers inside her panties, reaching down as she rubbed her clitoris vigorously.

“Nn-ahhh,” she moaned again.  “Oh, fuck… fuck…”  Her middle and ring finger entered her pussy as her thoughts of Mike under her foot intensified.  Her stepbrother belonged to her.  He was her tiny, little property… and she could do whatever she wanted with him.  She glanced at the clock on her laptop screen.  He had been there, on her sandal, beneath her foot, for over two hours.  It turned her on to know that, and she began to rub her clit very aggressively, slipping a pair of fingers in and out of herself over and over and over again.

“Oh, shit!” she yelled.  “Oh fuck yes!”  She could feel herself climaxing, the endorphins in her brain making her higher and higher.  “Ahhhh….  Nn-ahhhhhhhhhh…”  Olivia kept finger-fucking herself as her focus remained on the tiny, little boy trapped in her sandal.  She climaxed again and again, her thoughts of dominating her stepbrother fulfilling her every desire.  Having Mike ‘beneath’ her in every way was so fucking stimulating… so orgasmic to the nth degree.

After a couple minutes, she finally settled herself as her breathing began to take on normalcy.  Olivia looked down at her panties and the black-leather office chair in which she sat.  Oh, great, she thought.  Now I can’t wear these panties anymore.  Olivia reached down toward the floor, slipping her left foot out of the flip-flop.  Snatching Mike from the sandal, she stood up and opened the lid to the shoe box, setting him inside, and then closing the lid.

Olivia then walked across her bedroom and peeled off her dripping-wet underwear, tossing it into a white hamper against the wall.  Walking back to her chair, she took several tissues, and wiped up the small puddle of her natural, feminine lubricants which had collected.  Tossing the tissues in the trash, she went ahead and changed her clothes, putting on a fresh pair of panties, a black tank top, and a pair of high-cut jean shorts.  Walking barefoot back to her desk, she opened the shoe box and retrieved her tiny prize… stepping over to her bed and its pink bedspread as she sat down.

Smiling down at her 1-inch stepbrother in her left palm, “Did you enjoy being under the foot of your Goddess?”

Mike, exhausted, having spent the last over two hours hopelessly trapped beneath his stepsister’s foot, and not wanting to spend another two hours, responded, “Yes.  Thank you, Goddess.  I don’t want to make you angry.”

“Oh, little bro… that’s so cute,” she cooed.  “You don’t want to make me angry.  There might be hope for you as my little slave just yet.”  She winked and then replied, “You know, I feel famished.  I think I’ll head downstairs and get myself a bite to eat.  And you’re coming along with me, little bro.  Since you did such a good job under my foot, maybe I will even go show you to Mom.  How does that sound?”

Mike’s ears couldn’t believe it.  Could this whole ordeal be over in just a few minutes, Mike thought.  No, Olivia is just finding a new way to torment me.  She would never hand me over to Mom.

“That sounds… really great, Goddess Olivia,” Mike answered, looking up into the pale-blue eyes of his skyscraper-sized stepsister.

Olivia grinned.  “Oh, I forgot to mention, little bro…  You will be riding in the cup of my bra.  I hope you don’t mind sharing the same space with the big breast of your big sister.”

 

CHAPTER 9

Mike was stunned.  He couldn’t believe that his stepsister had just told him that he would be placed into her bra cup.  This is unacceptable, Mike thought.  Being under Olivia’s foot for two hours was bad enough… but to do something sexual with me… to have me so intimately close to her body…  This is going too far!   I will not allow it!  This is completely and totally Un-Accept-Able!

Olivia was wearing her black tank top and short jean shorts as she sat on her queen-sized bed, holding her inch-tall stepbrother in the palm of her left hand at the level of her G-cup breasts.  “Now I hope this doesn’t make my little bro too uncomfortable — riding in the cup of my bra.  I mean, you are really, really tiny… and my boobs are really, really big… they were big to you even before you shrunk.”  The beautiful blond 17-year-old giggled.  “I just don’t want for my little brother to feel, you know… dominated… while so helpless and tiny beneath the massive breast of his older sister.”

“No!  This is—” Mike began, but was cut off, Olivia having closed her hand, sealing Mike within it.

Olivia stood up as she giggled. “Before we head off to the kitchen, little bro, we’re going to get you all cleaned up.”  She sauntered across her bedroom… her footfalls landing with a deep, thunderous sound to her tiny stepbrother.  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  Opening her bedroom door, she walked out into the hallway and then proceeded into the bathroom, which was just across the hall from Olivia’s room.  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  BOOM!  BOOM!!

Olivia opened her left palm, while cupping it like a bowl, and placed her naked, inch-tall stepbrother beneath the faucet, turning the handle as cool water began flowing.  Taking the plastic soap dispenser from the counter with her right hand, she pressed down on the dispenser head as a flower-scented glob of pink liquid soap oozed out and blanketed the miniature boy.  She then began scrubbing her stepbrother with the fingertip of her right hand’s middle finger, focusing on being efficient and thorough instead of being gentle.  In a matter of seconds, she was done scrubbing, and she placed him under the cool water which had now turned a frigid cold.  Rinsing him completely, much longer than necessary, she then turned off the faucet.

She stepped over to a nearby hand towel, which was a lovely green — a sort of mint color mixed with the hue of pine trees.  Folding the towel around Mike, she patted him dry.  Then placing him in her left palm once more, she raised him up to her stunningly beautiful face.  “There.  Now that wasn’t so bad… was it, little bro?”

The inch-tall boy stood up in Olivia’s palm, trembling from having been under the freezing-cold water.  He looked into the large, pale-blue eyes of his stepsister.  Her face… nearly fifty feet tall… was breathtaking in her attractiveness, Olivia having previously pulled back her long blond locks into a ponytail.  “So, little bro, ready to go for a ride?”

Mike, still shivering, then uttered in his shrunken, high-pitched voice, “Stop!  Stop! … You can’t —”

A mischievous smirk formed on the 17-year-old’s voluptuous lips.  “I can’t?  You said I can’t?  Is that what you said, little bro?”

“I… uhhh… I think it’s best, Goddess Olivia, that… ummm…”

“But Mike, you’re shaking from being so cold.  I’m sure once you’re next to your sister’s bighugebreast… that you will become all nice and warm.  Don’t you want to be warm, little bro?”  She giggled.  “Besides, we already know that your big sis makes you horny… Are you afraid that you’ll get a boner while plastered to my boob?”  She laughed as she grinned.

Mike’s ears were on fire.  He deeply hated the way his stepsister was speaking down to him… humiliating him… speaking so nonchalantly about the parts of her body.  Their sibling rivalry, the days up before Mike shrunk, had been some of the most heated confrontations of the ten-year war.  Mike’s stepmother, Colleen, had to finally separate the two of them — something that almost never happened.  Colleen had always been very tolerant of their fighting, considering it a natural part of growing up between sister and brother.  But the constant yelling and door slamming had reached new heights, especially that past week, and if Mike’s stepmother hadn’t ordered them both to their rooms, who knows what would have happened.

The anger building in Mike’s mind, he stared at Olivia’s arrogant smirk.  He knew she was loving this more than anything in the world.  And he was aware that she knew that placing him in her bra would be infuriating to her stepbrother.  “You can’t do this Olivia!  I won’t allow it!”

Olivia laughed.  “Is that so?  How can a little boy who is just an inch tall stop his sister who is as tall as a skyscraper?!”

“Give me to Mom, Olivia!  Now!”

Olivia picked up her stepbrother between her right thumb and fingertip.  “Oh, I have a much better idea, little bro.”  Tilting her head back, she teasingly caressed her neck with her stepbrother’s naked body, ever so slowly sliding him down the full length of her neck, from her chin down toward her collarbone.  “Mmmmooooooh…  Guess where you’re going next, little bro.”  She giggled with an erotic satisfaction.  “That’s right… into the bra cup of your big sister’s huge breast.”

She laughed as her fingers slipped down inside her black tank top.  Olivia slid Mike down the warm, silky-smooth skin of her left tit, down to her large areola, and then gently slid his tiny, naked body up onto her firm, erect nipple.  Holding him there, she cooed down to him, “You feel so good, little brother, against my nipple.  And you look so very tiny.”  She giggled.  “The squirming of your little hands will drive me nuts, and make your big sister all wet…  I’ll have to put you under my boob for transportation, and so you don’t attempt an escape.”

Olivia giggled again as she heard Mike’s tiny squeaks of protest… and then placed Mike near the bottom-front of her left bra cup, positioning his inch-tall body so that her G-cup boob was resting on top of him while still allowing him to breathe.  Her lacy, red bra holding her stepbrother and her massive boobs firmly in place, she smiled and said, “Now don’t have too much fun in there, little bro.  I know my big mountains are more than a handful for someone so small.”

Mike heard his stepsister laugh as she walked out of the bathroom, her giant footsteps striking fear into him.  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  With every step she took, Mike’s tiny body was being smashed by Olivia’s bouncing, massive, cantaloupe-sized breast, which to him was as large as a two-story house.  He could feel his chest compressed, barely able to breathe, while the front of his body was pressed firmly into Olivia’s warm, soft flesh, the immense weight of her breast crushing him.  Her boob flesh perfectly conformed to and completely filled her bra cup, leaving only the slightest supply of air, which filtered in through the lace-work in her bra.

Mike grimaced as Olivia continued walking down the hallway, her massive melons jiggling as she walked.  The gravity of the situation was coming down on Mike’s fragile 15-year-old mind in the worst way possible, and he knew that he had officially lost the war between his stepsister and himself.  He had become nothing more than an inch-tall toy for his stepsister’s amusement… his size so insignificant that Olivia could do anything she wanted with him or to him.  And then Mike felt a stir in his groin as blood began filling his member, and he knew he was quickly becoming very hard.  No… No, No, No!!! Mike thought.  This can’t be happening!  Just like Olivia teased me… I’m getting a boner.  Please, no!  Make it reverse… No, the friction of her boobs bouncing is too much.  I can’t stop it!  No!  No!

Olivia then turned as she began to walk down the stairs.  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  She walked through the living room and entered the kitchen, just as her mom looked up while sitting at the round, wooden, kitchen table.

“Oh, hey, honey,” Colleen smiled.  “Glad to see you taking a break from your studies.”

“Hi Mom.  Yeah, I thought I’d grab something to eat before I go back at it.”

Mike’s hopelessness suddenly lessened a smidgen, his ears perking up to the sound of his stepmother’s voice.  He could understand the conversation between his stepmother and Olivia with crystal clarity as if he were listening to the whole thing through headphones.  He screamed as loudly as he could, “Mom!!  Help!!  Olivia has me trapped!!  Help!!”  But his voice was muffled by Olivia’s bra and shirt, his voice quieter than a pin-drop to the gigantic, outside world.

“So how was the movie, Mom?”  Olivia smiled, while taking a ripe, yellow banana from the kitchen counter.  The teenager then leaned back, pressing her sexy ass against the edge of the black, granite counter, her left hand resting on her thigh.

“It was all right… I guess,” Colleen replied.  “It was Laurie’s idea to see it.  You know how it is, your friend sees a movie you like and then you just have to see something they like.  You don’t have a choice about it.”

Olivia swallowed some of her banana, and then answered, “Oh, I know, Mom.  I know this guy who is just like that.  He’s not very… how you say… big… or tall.  In fact, I’d say he’s —”

“He’s scrawny?” Olivia’s mom asked.

“Sure,” Olivia said.  “This guy is like smaller and weaker than anyone I know.”

“Well, I guess we can’t all be tall,” Colleen said.

“Yeah,” Olivia said, and smiled.  “This guy also has this relationship with this one girl.”

“His girlfriend?” Colleen asked, sounding more curious.

Olivia laughed.  “I guess you could say that… sort ofkind of…

“Well, let me ask you,” Colleen began, “are they in a… sexual relationship?”

“Mom!  How can you ask that?”

“Honey, I’m just trying to follow the story you’re telling me about this guy at your school.”

“Sure, Mom, they do some stuff…  The guy is really turned on by this girl’s body.  She’s really busty like I am.”

“You can thank your mom’s genes for that,” Colleen said, and smiled.

“Yeah,” Olivia answered.  “I think my boobs might grow even bigger.”  She pressed her elegant hands onto her large, perky twins, her left hand over her stepbrother, and squeezed.  “I haven’t even turned 18 yet, Mom.”

“It’s possible, honey… I kept developing until I was 18.  But tell me more about this guy… What’s his name?”

“You know I can’t tell you that, Mom.  His relationship is kind of private.  I just happened to overhear some things.”

“Fine,” Olivia’s mom said.  “Let’s just call him, for lack of another name… Mike.”

“Okay,” Olivia said, with a grin.  “Yeah, so Mike… who is a lot smaller and shorter than this other girl… has like no choice in what they do together.  She is like so hot that he worships her body, and because he’s tiny… really tiny… the girl has all the power in the relationship.”

“Sure,” Colleen said, “some relationships are like that.  Usually it’s the guy who is taller… but I find it refreshing that the male is on the bottom for a change.  This ‘Mike’ better watch his step, or his girlfriend might really let him have it.”

With a smile, Olivia said, “That’s exactly how I think about it, Mom.  Mike is really in deep with this relationship of his, and if he pisses this girl off, she might put him in cage and throw away the key.”

“Olivia, we’re not talking about… sadomasochistic things now, are we?  Your friends don’t talk about such things at school, do they?”

“Of course not, Mom.  I’m just joking.”

“I know, honey.  You know how free-spirited I am, but there are limits…  Oh, Olivia, there are some fresh strawberries in the fridge, and I just whipped up some cream just fifteen minutes ago.  Please, help yourself.”

Olivia walked over to the stainless steel, French-door refrigerator, opening the right door.  “Oh, thanks, Mom.”

“No problem, dear…  I think I’ll head upstairs, Olivia.  After that boring movie and all that popcorn, I think I need to take a nap.”

“Okay, Mom, take it easy.”  Colleen walked out of the kitchen, and entered the living room, and then walked up the stairs to the second floor.

A moment later, Olivia walked into the living room, carrying a small bowl of bright-red strawberries and a small bowl of whipped cream.  Sitting down on a long, dark-blue microfiber sofa, her back against the armrest, Olivia rested her feet on the next cushion, her tan, shapely legs bent at a 90 degree angle.  Setting the bowls on the sofa cushion beneath her legs, Olivia smirked as her long, graceful fingers slipped into her bra cup, removing her inch-tall stepbrother.

Holding him up in front of her pretty face, Olivia gasped.  “Little bro, is that…?”  She giggled.  “I can’t turn my attention away from you for two seconds without you getting a boner!”

Mike, being held between his stepsister’s thumb and fingertip, had his face blush in a deep crimson.  “It’s… it’s… it’s all the friction from your boob.”

“Friction, hmmm?  Looks like your dick is pretty hard there, little bro.  What are we going to do about it?”

 

CHAPTER 10

Mike’s face continued blushing… the deep beet-red color of embarrassment not lessening in the slightest.  His arms and hands were securely held down at his sides, compressed powerfully between the right thumb and index finger of his skyscraper-sized stepsister… her gorgeous, model-like face, nearly 50 feet tall, taking up his entire view in front of him… her beautiful eyes examining Mike’s throbbing erection with a curious amusement.

Olivia was sitting on the dark-blue sofa in the living room, her back against the armrest, while her sexy, sun-kissed legs were bent at a right angle, her lovely feet resting on the cushion before her.  With a mischievous giggle, she said, “I always knew you would eventually show me your true feelings, Mike.  If you keep getting erections like this, your big sister might think you want to have sex with her.”

The inch-tall fifteen-year-old struggled in vain, completely immobilized.  He shouted with great desperation, “Go upstairs and tell Mom that I shrunk!  Please!  Please!

Olivia smirked as she slowly rotated her diminutive stepbrother’s naked body before her large, pale-blue eyes, scrutinizing his boner like a nurse evaluating a patient.  “Mom doesn’t want to be bothered right now, little bro.  She works really hard during the week, and deserves to take a nap on the weekend.  You should know better than that.”

Mike’s embarrassment and rage increasing exponentially, he shouted, “Olivia!... I mean, Goddess Olivia!... You need to let Mom know what has happened to me!”

“You mean this little cock of yours which is so very hard?” Olivia said, and giggled.  Her left hand reached down to the two bowls on the sofa cushion beneath her legs.  Taking a strawberry between her thumb and fingertip, she dipped the tip in the whipped cream.

Mike watched, his eyes growing wide, as a plump, red strawberry suddenly appeared before the luscious, pink lips of his stepsister.  The white cream beginning to drip down the side of the ripe fruit, held effortlessly between his stepsister’s elegant thumb and fingertip, her long, polished nails looking like claws that had captured its prey.  “I told you, little bro, that I was hungry,” she said, her feminine voice all of a sudden taking on an even higher level of seduction.  A streak of cream began to drizzle down from the strawberry onto Olivia’s glossy nail, and Mike’s virgin eyes watched as his 17-year-old stepsister’s enormous, pink tongue slowly emerged, gently licking the white cream from the skin of the bright-red strawberry.

Oh, my god!  Holy fuck! Mike thought, his eyes and mind being taken on a trip of visual ecstasy… his stepsister’s tongue curling as the milky cream ran down the slope of her pink, muscular organ, disappearing into her mouth.  He could feel that his hard-on was only getting harder, stiffer, as he then watched Olivia’s voluptuous, pink lips squeeze down onto the top of the strawberry’s tip.  He heard her erotic voice as she moaned — “Unnnhhhhhhh…”  Desperate to stop the titillation from his incredibly attractive stepsister, Mike slammed his eyes shut.  No!  No! No!  Mike’s thoughts screamed in his head.  She can’t do this to me!  She is my ENEMY!  I hate her!  She can’t control me like this!

Suddenly Mike felt a cool breeze caress his naked body, his skin being tickled from his head to his toes.  His arms locked helplessly at his sides, Mike’s eyes opened as he saw Olivia purse her full lips as she blew onto him once again.  Mike’s erection only getting firmer, he shouted, “Stop!  No!  Quit it, Olivia!  Quit it!”

Olivia giggled.  “I’ll only quit it, little bro, if you quit having this boner!”

“Stop!  Please stop!” Mike cried, unable to move his arms and legs in the least.  “Olivia, I don’t want this!”

“Your erection says you do, little bro.  And you’re only getting more excited, aren’t you?”  She giggled.  “Your dick is becoming even harder… and harder…”

Mike’s adolescent mind was on fire.  He couldn’t imagine a worse situation than for his stepsister to have complete control over his libido and his erect cock.  And there was nothing he could do.  He was totally paralyzed… totally at the mercy of his beautiful, gigantic stepsister… her whims for her amusement now becoming his worst nightmare.  His hatred and rage boiling over, Mike yelled, “I want you to tell Mom that I shrunk.  I command you!  Now, Olivia!”

Olivia laughed, her voice thunderous and erotic.  “You command me…?”  She laughed again.  “Well, well… it looks like you’ve become very mouthy, haven’t you?  I think it’s time for Big Sister to teach her naughty little brother a lesson.”  Olivia brought her stepbrother close to her mouth as her giant, pink tongue came forth and the wet tip ever so slowly licked up Mike’s thighs… over his balls, gently caressing his rock-hard shaft… and then finally finishing along his chest.

“You’re fun to lick, little bro.  You’re like a little lollipop-brother, aren’t you?”  She giggled again.  “It looks like the only way to end your boner, is for me to lick your cock until you cum all over my tongue.”  She laughed, knowing her stepbrother’s humiliation was at its peak.  “How does that sound, little brother?”

Olivia then lowered her inch-tall stepbrother down toward the bowl of whipped cream, his voice screaming, “No!!!!  No!!!!”  She carefully dipped Mike’s front side into the whipped cream, covering everything from his waist down.  Her thumb and fingertip returning to her waiting lips, she smirked.  “I am so glad you shrunk, Mike.  It lets you get more acquainted with your big sister’s mouth… the mouth of your Goddess.”

As Mike screamed, Olivia’s long, pink tongue licked along the bottom of her stepbrother’s legs, slowly moving upward… her playful tongue rubbing against his genitals, lifting his cock upward slightly… then having it fall back into an erect position, pointing directly forward.  Moaning softly as she licked, “Unnhhhhh… I’m going to make you cum, little bro.  And there’s nothing you can do to stop me!”

Mike heard his stepsister’s laughter as he struggled desperately to break free, but knowing deep down that it was impossible.  His swollen, rock-hard penis was receiving pleasure beyond anything his 15-year-old mind could imagine.  His libido was helpless in his stepsister’s cruel possession, holding his cock hostage until it gave her hot, wet tongue what it wanted.  Mike felt her long, slow licks rubbing upward along his throbbing genitals… over and over and over again… feeling himself reaching closer and closer to that summit of orgasmic release.  And then as he felt he would explode… Olivia lowered him down again toward the bowl of whipped cream, coating him in a generous amount of the white, frothy liquid.

Returning him once more to her mouth, Olivia grinned, her large, perfect white teeth sending a shiver through Mike’s body.  “Ready to cum, little bro?  Are you going to cum on your sister’s tongue?”  She giggled as she licked him like greedy school girl with her first-ever lollipop, selfishly devouring every last drop of cream from Mike’s miniature frame.  Dipping him into the cream again, she then resumed licking... and licking... and licking…

Held right up at the entrance of his stepsister’s mouth, her voluptuous lips above and below him, Mike yelled, “No! Stop! Olivia!”  He hated that she could tease his prick.  He hated her power over him… her ability to control his body any way she desired.  “No!!!” he screamed, feeling his cock and balls start to convulse.

Olivia held him in front of her eyes, seeing his cock starting to squirt cum, and she immediately returned him to her mouth… flicking her tongue in an out quickly, rubbing the underside of her stepbrother’s shaft.  She held him there, mercilessly, between her lips, her tongue’s tip darting in and out… rubbing her stepbrother’s cock into a frenzy… faster and faster, relentlessly pushing his libido over the edge.  Mike screamed out as his cock ejaculated, gushing semen as it squirted out, exploding out of his member.  “No!!!!  You can’t make cum!  No!  No!  No!  No!!!”

Olivia giggled as she continued holding Mike at the entrance of her mouth, her tongue unrelenting in its pursuit of teasing every last sperm from her stepbrother’s balls.  Mike blew wave after wave of his cum, the eruptions from his dick seeming like it would never end.  “No!!!” he cried.  “Stop Olivia!  You can’t do this to me!”

After several more seconds, and Mike having fully blown his load, Olivia held Mike out before her gorgeous face.  All of his cum being less than a drop to the towering 17-year-old, she swallowed and then smiled at her exhausted stepbrother between her thumb and fingertip.  “I ate your cum, little bro.  Now it’s going to be trapped in my tummy.”

Placing Mike down on the sofa cushion, she grinned, seeing him blush more than ever.  “It’s so funny that your big sister makes you horny, little bro.  And makes you cum so hard.  You just had to squirt out every last drop onto my tongue, didn’t you?”

Mike looked down, his face turning even redder… the shame that his stepsister could not only cause him to have a boner, but then could make him ejaculate with such overwhelming, explosive orgasms.  Mike never felt so transparent, as he stood there tiny and naked on the sofa cushion, still with an erection.  He could feel the immense weight of his stepsister’s eyes pressing down on him… crushing him… his embarrassment growing as he heard Olivia laughing… the unbridled satisfaction in her voice saturating him, penetrating him to the core.

Olivia smirked, having suddenly lost her appetite for food, preferring to play with her inch-tall stepbrother instead.  Plans to further tease and dominate her shrunken sibling flirting about within her mind, she plucked Mike from the sofa cushion… immediately placing him inside her large bra cup.  She walked across the living room, and proceeded to run up the stairs — her footfalls landing with an especially loud, violent sound, like earthquakes…  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  BOOM!!

Olivia walked past her stepbrother’s bedroom and continued down the hallway.  As she approached the entrance to her bedroom, Olivia saw her mom suddenly appear fifteen feet down the hall coming out of her mom’s room.  “Oh, hey, honey,” Colleen said.  “I need to talk to you about something.”

“Sure, Mom,” Olivia answered.  “Just a second, okay?”  Olivia walked into her bedroom and gently closed the door.  What does Mom want? she thought.  She doesn’t know that Mike shrunk and I have him, does she?  Of course not.  Walking over to her desk, Olivia opened the lid to the shoe box.  Reaching into her bra, she retrieved her stepbrother and then deposited him into his cardboard prison.  Closing the lid, Olivia walked back to her door, opened it, and stepped out into the hall… softly closing her bedroom door once more.

Walking down the hall to her mother’s room, Olivia entered the doorway.  Colleen was standing in the middle of the room with her arms crossed, looking down at the floor.  “What’s up, Mom?”

Colleen looked up.  “Honey, I just got a phone call… your Great Aunt Beatrice has passed away.”

“O… kay,” Olivia responded.

“Olivia dear, the whole family is going to be at the funeral.  I need you to come with me.  We’ll fly down to Texas and should be back before you start school on Monday.”

“What?!” Olivia shouted, clenching her fists.  “I don’t even remember Great Aunt Beatrice!”

“I know, honey, but everyone is going to be at the funeral — all your aunts and uncles… not to mention all of your cousins and their kids.”

“This is ridiculous!” Olivia yelled.  “I don’t know them.  I haven’t seen them since —”

“Since before grade school, Olivia,” Colleen said, becoming impatient with her daughter’s tone.  “That’s the whole point.  You haven’t seen them forever, and you will never get a chance to see them again… not everyone all together like this.  Everyone in the family loved Beatrice, that’s why they’re all going… everyone.”

Olivia stomped her foot as she groaned.  “Ugh!  This is so unfair!”

“Honey, it’s not like you have any other plans… and homework can wait.  You’ve been doing it all day…  If it makes you feel any better, Mike would have to go too, if he weren’t sleeping over at his friend’s house.”

“Then I want to sleep over at Rebecca’s house,” Olivia said.

“Honey, please, I don’t have time for this.  If Mike were responsible, and said whose house he was staying at, he would definitely be coming with us.  Now pack your bags.”

Olivia groaned, clenching her fists and her teeth.  “This is… ugh…!”

“Please, Olivia, this is really important to your mom.  I promise I will owe you one, okay?  Anything you want.  Please, sweetie.”

Olivia’s expression softening slightly, she paused for a moment, and then said, “Fine!  Whatever…  What time are we going?”

Colleen turned around and resumed putting clothes in an open suitcase, which lay on her bed.  “The flight is in an hour.  We have to leave ASAP.”

“An hour?!”

Calm down, honey.  It was all that was available at short notice.  Now, please fill a bag with enough clothes for overnight.  I promise we’ll be back by Sunday night, okay?”

Olivia breathed out in an angry huff, crossing her arms.  She then turned around and walked out of her mom’s room.  As she continued down the hall she thought, By the time we get home, Mike will have enlarged back to his normal size.  This sucks!  Well, he was going to grow back eventually anyway.  I’ll just have to make sure he shrinks down again… that’s all.  Olivia smiled as she turned the knob to her bedroom door, entering and then shutting and locking it.

She padded over to her desk, and picked up the shoebox.  Then stepping toward her large, walk-in closet, she squatted down, placing the box down on the floor in preparation for her stepbrother’s eventual re-enlargement.  A delicious smirk then formed on Olivia’s voluptuous lips, as she stood up.  Walking to her white hamper next to the wall, she opened it and reached down to pick up her pair of lacy, red panties.  They were still soaking-wet.

Returning to her closet, she kneeled down and flipped open the shoebox’s lid.  Olivia’s eyes widened as a surge of dopamine flooded her brain, a sexual high overtaking her whole body… the sight of her inch-tall stepbrother looking upward… bewildered and terrified… her gorgeous, towering 17-year-old body above him.  “Look what I have, little bro,” she said playfully, dangling her red panties just above the box.  “When you were under my foot… I masturbated… and now they are all wet with your big sister’s love juices.”  She giggled, seeing the fear and horror growing in Mike’s face.  “Guess where I am going to put you, little bro.”

She snatched up his itty-bitty body as she heard him scream, “No!!!!!”  She giggled again as she placed him face-down into the wettest part of her panties.  Then folding and wrapping her underwear several times around her stepbrother, she placed her panties inside the shoebox, closing the lid.  She knew it was next to impossible for Mike to escape from the container while shrunk, but just in case, Olivia set a pair of pink and white athletic shoes on the box’s lid.

Standing up, Olivia gathered some clothes, tossing them into a large, black duffle bag.  She then grabbed her purse and phone, for a moment reconsidering whether she should take Mike with her… finally deciding that it would be too strange for Mike to suddenly appear at the funeral out of the blue… not to mention the commotion it would cause with all her relatives.  Walking to her bedroom door, Olivia stepped out into the hall.  She locked her door and shut it firmly.