- Text Size +

Allison looks at the time, and remembers that she had an afternoon class in 20 minutes! She quickly put her things away and put back on her flats, ready to leave the library. For Nick, his whole world was constantly shifted as Allison moved her legs as she packed up her things. She’d also squeeze her toes occasionally, cramming her unknown pebble even deeper into the folds within her sweaty toe spaces.

And Nick was completely trapped in this small crevice that formed in-between her 3rd and 4th toes, far away from Allison’s perception. Once Allison finished packing, she stretched her legs out and scrunched her toes tightly, which caused the sweaty flesh walls to push even harder against him, nearly flattening him in a sweaty press.

After Allison thoroughly stretched her legs out, she took out her phone and started swinging her legs back and forth, loosening Nick from the sweaty flesh walls that pressed so tightly against him. The force from the leg swinging actually dislodged him from his fleshy prison, but landed him right into her left flat with a thud, and he rolled until he reached the toe section.

Nick looked up, and saw Allison’s imposing feet swinging forward and back, causing a small wind storm that was filled with her built up foot scent, forcing him to continue to breathe in her sweat filled odor, which was still enjoyable. Eventually, Allison’s feet stopped swaying and then she plopped her heels right in front of the flats, covering Nick’s entire view with her sweaty soles and long toes.

She started rubbing her toes together, sticking them in-between each other and sometimes rubbing one toe on one of her feet with all of her toes of her other foot. And because of the sheer size and length of Allison’s feet and toes, the entire area that Nick was stuck in was darkened slightly, as if he was in the presence of two monolithic godlike creatures.

Then she started dexterously rubbing her right toes against her left sole, causing bits of junk and dirt that were encased by her sweaty flesh to get knocked off and fly everywhere, and Nick had to duck down at times because of the impacts the larger pieces were making. But he still couldn’t look away, as he felt like he was witnessing the most amazing feet show of his life.

And then, Allison dropped her feet down, so they were halfway inside the left flat that Nick was currently stuck in, and Nick was reminded that her long and slender toes dwarfed him many times over. Luckily, she didn’t place her feet at an angle that would have tipped the flat up and send Nick tumbling right back into the clutches of her domineering and titanic toes. Nick was frozen with fear and awe as Allison rubbed her toes against each other again and harshly kneading the interior of the flat, causing multiple mini earthquakes that continually kept Nick off balance. He was incredibly tempted to join those toes as they had their fun, but he figured that it would be best to lay low for now.

Then Nick heard Allison loudly exclaim, after she realized the time again, “Oh crap! Class is in 5 minutes! I can’t believe I got distracted for this long. I’ll really need to book it if I’m gonna make it on time.” Allison then put back on her flats and her 2nd toe landed squarely on Nick’s tiny body, completely smothering him with her sweaty toe flesh, and she quickly ran to her class building.

Allison got out of the library, and saw that the light at the nearby intersection was about to run out, so she ran as fast as she could to try and cross. This quick run caused her 2nd toe to brutally crush his tiny body, so much so that he was actually getting pushed slightly into the sweaty and smelly flesh. Sadly, Allison was not fast enough, and reached the intersection right when it turned red, and an impatient car made sure that she could not sneak across anyway. That really frustrated Allison, and she stomped her left foot as a response, which nearly flattened Nick into her toe flesh completely.

She then started tapping her left foot impatiently, repeatedly crushing him with her massive toe. After that, she started nervously shifting her weight back and forth, which caused her 2nd toe to rub against Nick harshly, layering him with more and more of her built up foot sweat. And then she shook her left foot out of its flat, and Nick realized that he was completely glued to her sweat covered 2nd toe. And then she started scrunching her toes absent mindedly, which shoved him deeply into another one of her sweaty and moderately smelly toe spaces.

The pressure was intense enough to trap Nick in-between her 2nd and 3rd toes, and he saw his captors return to their flat, and his neighboring toes scrunched one more time for good measure, treating Nick to another dose of their unique way of showing him their affection, or possibly possession. And then, once the light finally changed again, Allison raced off to her class building. Luckily, because Nick was deeply shoved inside of the smelly crevice within her sweaty toe space, he was spared from the majority of the shockwaves caused by Allison’s running, as if felt like the sweat coated and fleshy walls acted as shock absorbers.

After what felt like an eternity for Nick, which was in actuality only about 5 minutes, Allison finally made it into her classroom. She was a few minutes late, so she quickly and bashfully went to one of the desks in the back, and took out her things. Once Allison got all of her class materials together, she wormed her feet back outside of her flats, and let them relax a bit after that run to get there. Her toes began wiggling furiously, in celebration of being freed from their shoe prisons, and the sudden movement started to dislodge Nick from his cramped space deep in-between her smelly toe space.

Nick was slowly moved away from the toe space, and was dragged along her wiggling toes, being further coated with Allison’s special mixture of foot sweat and lemony lotion, until he reached the tips of her 2nd and 3rd toes. Once Nick reached the ends of those two toes, all 5 of them clenched back down, completely smothering Nick with her unyielding toe flesh and cramming him into the smelly cracks and folds that formed along her long and massive toes.

Allison then stretched her legs lazily and let out a deep sigh, while her toes started rhythmically scrunching, entertaining themselves at the expense of their tiny captive. But then Allison brought her feet back towards her flats, and her toes began wiggling again, and this time the intensity of her toes actually dislodged Nick from his entrapment among those monolithic and aggressive digits. Sadly this did not mean that he was freed, as Nick landed right inside of her right flat this time, and he knew that the exterior walls of this piece of footwear were just too smooth and steep for him to climb out of. So Nick was stuck watching the awe inspiring and terrifying show that Allison’s domineering and affectionate toes were putting on for him.

Nick looked up and saw Allison cross her legs, and her left leg dangled and that foot loomed a bit too close to his resident flat for his liking, and he watched it as it happily wiggled, flexed, and cracked periodically. She then started swinging that foot back and forth, while her toes madly wiggled and writhed, and she also would sometimes shake that foot intensely, causing more bits of dirt, debris, and junk to rain down into the prison that was Allison’s right flat.

While Allison’s foot continued to move about above Nick, she was intently paying attention to the lecture. This was her Intro to Comparative Politics class, and the professor was currently explaining to them what post-Communist states were. The professor would also discuss examples found in the two key nation case studies, Russia and China, and discussed their place in the world today.

They had also gone over new democracies last class, and had looked at India in great detail, so the professor decided to test their ability to connect ideas from different units. He then asked the class a question, saying “Alright guys. We’ve talked a fair bit about these two nations. And we also talked about India a lot last time. Between India and China, which nation do you think will play a deeper role in the international scene in the future? Say 30 years or so?”

Allison thought to herself, and remembered that they learned about how India has a large youth population, and the professor just talked about how China has a larger aging population. So Allison rose her hand and said “I think that India will have an advantage, based on their strong youth population versus China’s aging population. It’s not the only factor, but I think that it’s still important.” Allison then uncrossed her legs and slammed her feet on top of her flats, this time smothering Nick with the sole of her right foot, which pushed him deeply into the moistened part of her foot flesh, because she was nervous about whether or not she was right.

And those nerves caused her to start sweating bullets, nearly drowning Nick with waves and waves of the stuff. The professor then said “I think that’s a big issue too. Remember, youth populations can bring about reforms faster than aging ones. And we can’t forget that the more a country has access to able-bodied workers, means the more revenue and production they have. And I agree that it’s not the only thing we need to consider, but it’s still significant. Good observation.” Allison then triumphantly shoved her feet back inside the flats, and raised her legs and started shaking her flats crazily, happy that she made a good contribution that probably boosted her participation grade.

Sadly, Nick wasn’t celebrating with Allison, as the foot shaking sent Nick plummeting towards her right heel, and once she brought her foot back down, brutally crushed him with the hardened heel flesh. He loved being ruthlessly abused by those amazing toes, because they were so soft and squishy, but the heel was a totally different matter. But luckily, Allison shook her foot a second time, rolling Nick back towards her wiggling and writhing toes.

Nick was glad that he’d return to her toes so quickly, because he realized just how much more durable he was, and that he had practically fallen in love with those titanic and heavenly toes. Before Nick actually reached Allison’s toes, she took her feet out of her flats again and rubbed her soles against each other, forcing him to be at the center of an intense and high pressure sweaty flesh sandwich. He then heard Allison mumble to herself, “My feet are still cold. This room is almost as cold as the library was. I’ll just put on those thick wool socks. They’ll help a bunch!”

Allison then reached for her thick wool socks, and Nick knew that he only had one chance to escape from the hell that would be inside of her thick wooly socks. Nick knew that her foot would only begin to sweat even more once it was covered by that thick wool material, and his chance of discovery and salvation would be zero. So Nick started moving about as best as he could, and started shouting for Allison to finally notice him.

And Allison did notice a strange sensation coming from the middle of her left foot, under its sole. She also could swear that she heard a strange but faint buzzing sound, and it almost sounded like actual words. Allison decided to check the sole of her left foot just in case, as she didn’t want a gross bug to be squished inside of her nice wool sock. As she briefly scanned the sole of her foot, Nick hoped and prayed that she would notice him, and let him have a break from his fantasy. What does Allison see after scanning her foot?

Choices

1) Allison doesn’t see anything in particular, and she figures that it must have been just nerves or something, so she puts on her wool sock regardless.

2) Allison thinks that she sees a strange looking thing stuck on the sole of her foot, and curiously picks it out to examine it further. (Go to Chapter AllisonMain3)

Chapter End Notes:

NEWS 1/20/17

Hey guys! I made a new StrawPoll for the girls in Shrunk in College: The Library. Make sure you read up on each character before you make a decision, especially if you haven't read their chapters in awhile. I made some major rewrites, which improved their personalities a lot.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12158886

(# 1 best)

http://www.strawpoll.me/12182298

(top few)

Take care!

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.