- Text Size +

After Alena says that, Nick already knows what he’ll ask her next to figure out his plan. He says, “Oh yeah early classes are rough! Will you actually get dressed, or will ya just wear your PJs? I know I’ve done that a few more times than I’d care to admit while I was a freshman!” Alena laughs, and says “I definitely thought about it, but I think I’ll bite the bullet and get dressed.” And then Nick adds, while laughing, “Wow, Alena! You’re got more discipline than me, that’s for sure.”

But then Alena says, “Well, I’m not being completely disciplined… I’ll be wearing my comfy moccasins too. I never get to wear them, and I’m looking forward to it!” She sees Nick make a sly grin, and realizes what she said, and starts to warn him, saying “Don’t you even think about trying to go in them Nick! It’s way too dangerous. We don’t know how far that durability of yours goes. You’ve gotta your head, and I’m not talking about the one in your pants, man.” Nick just raises his hands in the air, as if it was a needless warning, and says “I know, I know. I’m gonna try anything crazy.” Alena gives him a suspicious look, but she drops it after that.

Then Alena goes to sleep, and a few hours later, Nick begins his journey. He walks over to the foot of her bed, and looks up to make sure that Alena was still sound asleep. After a few minutes of silence, he figured that he was in the clear, so he walked closer to the moccasins that he was having fun with earlier. As he gets even closer, he notices a discarded green sock next to the moccasin, and he walks over to it to bask in its scent. It smelled quite strong, even though it must have been removed since this morning at least, but he quickly focused on his goal.

Nick climbs up Alena’s left moccasin, and stops once he was at the edge, and he looked down inside of it. After admiring how soft and fluffy it looked, along with the incredibly potent odor steaming from the inside, he jumped right inside. His small body landed with a plop, sinking a few inches (his perspective) into the soft material. It took a few minutes for him to wriggle out of its grasp, and once he did, he looked up to admire how huge everything looked right now. The fact that a shoe, which was pretty insignificant, was larger than a house for him, really excited his inner giantess fan.

Nick takes his time walking to the toe section, admiring the whole insides of Alena’s shoe. Once he reaches the toe section, the first thing he notices was the incredibly strong smell that surrounded him. He felt totally immersed in Alena’s natural foot scent, and it turned him on immensely, and he was sure that he made a good choice. After all, if she didn’t notice him, then he’d get away unscathed. And he was the size of a bug after all, it wasn’t like Alena’s toes had the ability to see him, and he was sure that those monstrosities would treat him mercilessly and passionately.

So Nick rolled down into the imprint of her 3rd toe, and allowed himself to fall asleep among the moccasin’s soothing scents and textures. And soon, morning came, and Nick was awoken by Alena as she walked around her apartment, getting dressed. He looked up, and saw that she was wearing a pair of jeans and a black Beatles T-shirt, with a gray sweatshirt. Nick thought she looked absolutely stunning, and he heard her loudly yawn as she put her right moccasin on, carelessly shaking her foot to get it in. He was confident that Alena would be much too tired to realize what he was doing, so he happily waited until her left foot embraced him.

He looked with awe, as her left foot barreled towards him, causing bits of cotton and fluff to bounce around in every direction. He braced himself as her 3rd toe entered its resting place, and allowed his body to be harshly rubbed against by that massive and tired toe. It didn’t have that much of a strong smell right now, since she just got up, but Nick was sure that it would all change once she started sweating profusely. After her toe rubbed into him one more time, as Alena wanted to let her toes feel her comfy shoes, she grabbed her things and walked out of her apartment.

Alena’s walk to class wasn’t all that interesting for her, but it was quite exciting for her naughty moccasin passenger. Every time her foot lifted into the air, her toes would rise slightly, giving Nick some foot scented air. And whenever her left foot would come back to the ground, her toes would slam harshly into him, bringing her full weight onto the tiny stowaway. And while the other leg rose, the toes around Nick would dig into the moccasin, and him, ruthlessly sandwiching him between them and the soft and slightly damp fluffy material.

And since it was so nice and sunny this morning, Alena’s toes quickly began to sweat up a storm, turning Nick’s paradise a lot more humid and sweltering. But Nick welcomed it, because the smell and sweat was all a part of why he loved this stuff, and experiencing the worst Alena’s feet and toes had to dish out was highly satisfying. And all that pounding her toes were giving Nick, was the most intense and erotic experience he’s had so far, and the best part for him was that this would merely be the beginning of his amazing day among Alena’s toes. He was also excited because he knew that her feet would progressively sweat more and more, especially since she went sockless.

But before too long, Alena made it to the 50 person lecture hall, and she found a seat near the back of the room. Once she sat down, she shook her feet out of her moccasins while getting her things together, allowing Nick to see what was around him. Now that Alena freed her feet from their moccasins, their toes started wriggling with a renewed intensity, totally coating Nick in their built-up sweat. Then Alena stretched her legs out as she yawned again, while squeezing her toes incredibly harshly, cramming him in their soft and moist flesh.

Then Alena’s professor walked in, and she quickly put her moccasins back on as she focused on the class, and the speed at which she put her moccasins back on sent Nick right under her 3rd toe. Her professor was an old man with a white beard and large glasses, and he talked in a dry and somewhat bored tone, which made morning classes with him difficult to get through. As Alena ferverously took notes, as the professor was notorious for moving through material quickly, Nick was rhythmically rubbed by her sweaty 3rd toe.

And, as Alena scrambled to get all of the notes written down, her 3rd toe rubbed Nick more and more vigorously. She had to rush while taking her notes, since the professor didn’t put anything online, so she wouldn’t miss anything once exams rolled around. And the sweat the coated her toes, as well as Nick at this point, made him slippery and easy to move about. He would frequently get slid from toe to toe, as each one chose to have their way with him in more and more ruthless severity.

But, Nick really enjoyed this harsh and uncaring treatment, because this sort of thing provided a rush for him that he doubted regular aware interactions would be able to compare. Even if Alena didn’t mind Nick going in her shoes or socks, she would most likely hold back at least a little bit, since she would still see him as a friend. Yet, as long as she wasn’t aware of his presence in her moccasin, she’d be as ruthless as possible. Because, who would think to treat an insignificant pebble with any mercy?

Then, Alena suddenly slipped her feet back out of the moccasins, leaving Nick behind in them. She slid them until they were perched up in front of him, and they started to happily flex and knead the fluffy material in front of him. Then Alena pulled her feet out of the moccasins completely, and then she started to scrunch and crack her toes, and Nick merely relaxed while watching this shoe unfold. He also allowed himself to bask in the warmth that surrounded him, and take in the wonderfully strong smelling scent that permeated all through the shoe. But then her left foot knocked into the moccasin, causing it to rest on its side, giving Nick a clear view of all of her legs and feet.

While Alena allowed her feet to relax out of their moccasins, another student accidentally dropped their pencil, which quickly rolling under Alena’s desk area. That student didn’t even realize that the pencil was gone, and the student actually left early, so that pencil was officially abandoned. The pencil didn’t stop rolling until it bumped into Alena’s right set of toes, and she merely used that set of toes to feel it, and she was able to determine that it was just a pencil. Nick became excited, and really wanted to see how she treated that pencil as she worked.

Alena gripped the pencil with her toes, and rhythmically squeezed it between their flesh. Then she started to twirl it between her toes, while dexterously shifting from toe to toe, covering it in her foot sweat. While Nick would have loved to be part of the action, he could live with watching from afar. But then Alena dropped the pencil from between her toes, and it rolled close to where Nick was, and he could clearly see how grimy it looked already.

Sadly for that pencil, Alena’s toes weren’t interested in letting it go quite yet, as she brought her foot to reacquire it. Nick looked with awe as her foot zoomed towards him, and the pencil in front of him, and he watched as she dragged it back to the center of her area. Then she started to rub her sole against the pencil, as her soles were starting to feel itchy, and Alena loved how the rough pencil edges felt on her soft soles. Then, after vigorously rubbing the pencil, she switched so her left foot could get a taste as well. And then class ended, and she carelessly kicked the pencil to the side, and began to put back on her moccasins.

She lazily propped her moccasins back upright, sending Nick into the imprint made by her 4th toe, and he watched as her foot reentered the smelly and hot cave. He allowed himself to be pinned by her 4th toe, and after she shook her foot until she felt it was secured inside, Nick found that he was thrown back in-between her 3rd and 4th toes. They squeezed him in an oppressive vice, as she stood up to leave, and once she had all of her things packed, she made her way to the nearby café.

When Alena made it to the café, she ordered an egg and sausage roll, and while she waited for her order, she popped her right foot in and out of its moccasin. She could swear that she felt something weird between her toes, but she just assumed it was a pebble, because she was still too tired and hungry to think any further about that. Nick was ruthlessly squeezed by Alena’s sweaty toes, and he could barely see what was going on, because his face was covered by her flesh and sweat. But then Alena got her food, so she slipped her moccasin back on, and walked to a table.

While Alena ate her sandwich, she continues to slowly squeeze Nick like a stress ball, harshly cramming him in-between her 3rd and 4th toes. And she doesn’t seem to let up this time, as her toes continually squeeze and presses Nick into their sweaty flesh. Nick could gradually feel his body sink into the deepest folds in the two toes that happily scrunched him, and he was beyond ecstatic to be surrounded completely by Alena’s heavenly toe flesh and sweat. And right when Nick thought that he couldn’t be crammed any deeper, she suddenly shakes her foot within the moccasin, sending Nick flying out of his space between her smelly toes, and back to the toe section out of their grasp.

Right when Alena did that, she muttered, “Huh, I wonder where that pebble went. It felt nice.” And then she silently processed what she just mumbled, as she was starting to actually feel awake and cognizant now, and her eyes widen as she says “Wait, pebble? No way. He wouldn’t, would he?” And she looks around the room, and once she sees that the area she was in was empty, she picks up the moccasin and shakes it until her foolish shrunken friend falls out of it, and lands in her palm. Then she carefully places him on her table, where she moved her food to make some space.

She looks down at Nick, with an oddly calm yet indifferent look, and he says to her, a bit awkwardly “Oh… hey! You look nice this morning.” He smiles, and she just says, still sounding calm and cool, even though Nick knows that she was anything but, “Thanks for the compliment. Now maybe you can help me with this Nick, but why did I just shake you out of my moccasin?” Nick tries to make up a story, saying “Well I was walking around, and just sort of fell in? Ya know how things get…”

Alena frowns, and taps the table right next to Nick, which knocks him down from the powerful impact. She says, still calmly and emotionlessly, “Bull. You thought you could sneak into my moccasin today, since I’d be tired, right? And that you’d get away with it?” Nick gulps, and says “Uhh… yeah.” He looks down in shame and rubs the back of his head, and she says, in a more reassuring but still cold tone, “Oh don’t feel so down Nick. I’m not judging you because you like feet or anything. I honestly don’t mind that, since you can’t really help what you’re into.” Nick smiles, but she quickly adds, “That doesn’t mean I need to approve of how you act out those desires.”

Then Alena continues, saying “I’m just trying to figure out what I should do so that this never happens again.” Nick tries to question her, but Alena cuts him off by slamming her finger on the table again, knocking him over again. Then she says “It’s obvious to me, that just demanding that you avoid my shoes and feet wasn’t the right way to do it. So I’m gonna figure out an alternative real quick, but I feel like I need to remind you just how dangerous your little stunt could have been for you. And how it would have affected me as well.”

She then starts on a mini-rant/lecture, saying “What if you ended up falling out of my shoe, and you couldn’t get back to me before I left? You’d be stuck fending for yourself, and I’d have no idea. It’s not like you can contact me, and could you really say that you’d be able to find your way back to my place at your perspective? Or what if someone like Nesi comes by and wants to trade shoes again? I’m sure you know by now that I’d agree for sure. You’d be stuck with a stranger, and who knows how long it would take you to get their attention? Nesi is a great person too, but what if someone else finds you and doesn’t even see you as a person? Not everyone is kind in this world.”

Alena pauses, allowing what she said so far to sink in, and then she continues, saying “Think about just how much effort just went into getting me to notice you! You could have thrown all that away for just a bit of physical pleasure.” Nick realizes that he worried her, and he apologizes, saying “Look, I wasn’t trying to worry you. I’ll be more careful in the future.” But Alena laughs, and says “Oh, don’t be so quick to apologize so soon! We’ll have plenty of time for that.”

Then a devilish and mischievous smile creeps onto her face, and she says “I’ve got an idea on how to get your mind off feet, and back to how dangerous they can be for you right now. That durability of yours is making you way too confident!”

Nick really doesn’t get what she means, and Alena explains, saying “I’m gonna let you live out your little fantasy. You’re gonna go right back in my moccasin, and you’ll be there all day! And if I change shoes for some reason, you’ll go along for the ride.” Nick knew that Alena was upset by his actions, because she was the least likely person to taunt him for his size.

 But Nick was still confused, and he says “So you’re punishing me, by letting me go back in the moccasins; the same ones that I actually wanted to be in, in the first place?” Alena just says “Of course! Have you ever heard of too much of a good thing? Maybe this will get you to finally get sick of feet and going in shoes and all that dangerous stuff.”

And after that, before Nick could even respond, Alena tossed him right back into the moccasin, completely disorienting him. When he tried to look up, he could only brace himself as Alena’s humongous foot and toes came crashing down, and his body was pressed right into her 2nd toe. It starts to push and rub into him, as Alena taunts him, saying “I’ve gotta admit, Nick, you do feel quite good down there. Well I hope you enjoy yourself, you silly little deviant!”

Alena casually finishes her lunch, happily scrunching Nick under her 2nd toe. She feels bad for doing this, especially since she already didn’t like treating Nick like a pebble in the first place, but she figured that a day of torturing (even if he’d probably not see it completely as torture) might be good for him in the end. She’d be satisfied if he ended up not wanting to go in her shoes all the time. Honestly, she would be satisfied if he’d be able to limit it to once or twice a month. If Nick’s safety meant that she’d need to let him go in her shoes every once in a while, she could accept that; especially if she had full control of when and where they did it.

Once Alena was finished eating, she gets up, pushing her full weight into Nick, and makes her way to her next destination. Where was Alena going next?

1) Alena was going to meet a study group at the library.

2) Alena was going to stop by her apartment, to change for her afternoon workout.

3) Alena had to rush to her next class, with only 10 minutes before it starts!

Chapter End Notes:

I'm really happy with how this chapter turned out (as well as the chapter before this one). The ending of this chapter was originally going to be the end of the previous one, but I kept on coming up with more ideas, that I ended up writing enough for two separate chapters.

I hope you guys like this one. And let me know what you thought of this one in a review!

I think I have a vague idea on how each of the main routes will end (each one will end at some point, I just don't know exactly when). And I hope that I eventually get close enough to actually end one of the character arcs! But that won't happen for awhile, I'm sure. And since this is an interactive story, I can always add more side branch offs, that act like small gaiden stories.

Take care!

Also, I made a new StrawPoll for the girls in Shrunk in College: The Library. Make sure you read up on each character before you make a decision, especially if you haven't read their chapters in awhile. I made some major rewrites, which improved their personalities a lot.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12158886

(# 1 best)

http://www.strawpoll.me/12182298

(top few)

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.