- Text Size +

You look up at Anita, and you see her massively grinning face. She then bites her lip, and licks them back and forth, and you feel like you are being entranced. You then look down at her feet, which are shuffling about, as if they are waiting impatiently for their new buddy to make his decision. But you finally make up your mind, although you wonder if you are being mesmerized by Anita’s beauty and intensity, but you decide anyway.

You yell up, and say “Can I go back with you Anita? I’d really like to get to know you better! I never knew you were such a cool and amazing person!” Anita blushed and quickly snatches you up, showering you with kisses, and you think you’re gonna be crushed by this incredible woman’s giant lips. Diana, because she was such a nice person, was totally fine with your choice. Anita then said “Oh you’ve made the right decision Nick! You’ll soon see! See you later Diana!” And with that, Anita leaves with you in the palm of her hand. Diana tries to say “Hey! Don’t forget about him Anit—”, but Anita slams the door before Diana was finished. She was worried, but thought she could text her tomorrow morning, just give her a reminder.

Once she closes Diana’s door, she looks at you mischievously and says “Say Nick, I don’t really want to carry you all the way back to my apartment room, so how about we put you inside my slipper? You haven’t experienced them yet, have you little boy?” You nod, and say “Yeah, you’re totally right Anita! That sounds awesome to me! Thanks a bunch!” You figure you’d ignore the time she accidentally shoved you inside her slipper while you were all playing, because she’d probably tease you for it.

She smiles and lowers you towards the floor, and slips her right foot out of her right slipper. She slides you in, and you fall at the center of the slipper. You looked around, and you were completely surrounded by Anita’s scent, and it was amazing. It was very strong, and if you didn’t know any better, you’d believe that you were dropped in a humid and foggy swamp, and not someone’s slipper. You wanted to run over to the toe section, and roll about in one of her toe imprints, which you were sure would be big enough to fit multiples of you. You looked up, back at Anita, and seeing her at her full height froze you in a complete sense of awe.

You could barely see past her chest, she was so huge. You also realized that she was currently balancing on one leg, and that her right foot was resting on her knee; and you finally noticed that she had a faint blue toe nail polish on. You thought that they were probably faded from wearing these slippers all the time, and you wouldn’t mind helping her get a fresh coat on them at some point. Then she quickly slips back on her slipper, where her 2nd toe pins you down in its smelly imprint, and she begins walking back to her apartment.

Anita went down to the lobby, about to head out going to one of the other nearby apartments, when she decided to sit down for a few minutes. You could feel heavy vibrations, undoubtedly coming from Anita’s cell phone. When you noticed that she pulled out her phone, you wondered if she had similar phone habits as Diana had. You think back on it, and can remember how whenever Diana got a text message or a phone call, she would wildly play with her shoes.

Since she’d always focus on her phone, you were able to take more frequent and lengthier glances at her perfect feet than you’d normally would, because there was no chance of her noticing you. And back then, you thought it was be really awkward if she caught you staring at her feet, so you were always careful about it. It didn’t matter if Diana was wearing her beautiful flip flops, if she was wearing a pair of classy dress flats, or if she was wearing a pair of fuzzy slippers or moccasins; she would always ruthless play with and dominate them with her amazing feet.

FLASHBACK

But then you remember a time a year or two ago, when you were around Anita, while the three of you were hanging out, when she was wearing a pair of ugg boots and she got a phone call, while sitting on the couch. And you were actually on the carpet lying down covered by a long and thick blanket, mainly so you could glance at their feet easier, so you were in a perfect position. After picking up the phone, Anita pushed her feet out of the boots, which were bare at the time, and ruthlessly mauled them with her bare feet as much as she could. And since Anita was engrossed in her phone, and Diana happened to be in the bathroom, you carefully crawled closer to the action under the end table while covered by the thick blanket.

You were nearly able to touch her feet with your face, and her foot odor was incredibly strong and distinct, and it took a while for you to get over that amazing smell. And because you were so close, Anita kicked one of her uggs, and the open end landed right into your nose, filling your sense of smell with her well worn boot’s powerful odor. But then, Anita looks down, and says to herself “Nice! The blanket’s here.” And you have a bad, but also exciting, feeling about what will happen next.

Anita shuffles her feet under the blanket, and both of her feet land onto your face. She doesn’t notice, as she started to happily scrunch your face with her long and grimy toes. You feel like you’re in bliss, and you have a clever idea for how to extend this experience, so you whip out your phone. You send Diana a text, saying “I need to leave a bit early. See you later!” and she replies quickly, writing “Aww!! Well, catch ya later! ;D” You feel excited that you’d be able to spend so much time with Anita’s feet, that you didn’t even worry about being caught.

As Anita continues to rub your face and head with her feet, Diana walks back down, and Anita asks “Where’d little Nick go? I haven’t seen in a little bit.” And Diana says “He had to leave early.” Then she looks down at the carpet, and she says “Oh! Did he move the blanket for us??” And Anita smiles, while saying “Looks like it! I’ll scoot over a bit. There’s a nice feeling pillow or something too. You can’t believe how good it feels to grind your feet and toes against it.”

So Diana sits down next to Anita, and slips her feet out of her well-worn and strong smelling moccasins. You immediately felt the change in atmosphere, as Diana’s feet carried an even more intense odor, since she slipped out of her moccasins right before your eyes, causing all of the trapped air to surround you. So they both rub their feet and toes into the thing under the covers, loving how it felt while they chatted and watched some movies.

And you were ecstatic, having the feet of your almost lifetime crush Diana, along with your more recent crush Anita, furiously rub into you. And the best part was that they didn’t even know you were there, so they treated you with extreme harshness and cruelty. And they’d use their long legs to mash their feet all across your body, since you were parallel to the couch, and having your body get squeezed by their long and slender toes almost sent shivers down your spine.

They continued to use you as their unaware footrest for a good few hours, taking turns abusing your face with their grimy feet and toes. At one point, Anita wedged her big and 2nd toes between your nose, while her other foot covered your mouth, causing all of your air to be filtered through her incredibly strong smelling and intoxicating toes.

But eventually, they both got up and decided to go out. While they stood in front of you, you were able to imagine what it might be like to be a tiny bug among your gigantic friends that you crushed on so much. Luckily, they left the blanket alone, and you made your way back home a few minutes after you heard the car leave. Once you got home, you checked yourself in the mirror, and you were absolutely covered in sweat and grime. You took a long shower, and you hoped you’d never forget this moment.

PRESENT DAY

It was such a great experience, and probably would have been the best one of your life if Diana didn’t shrink you today. But, even if you’ve been so open about your interest in feet now, that would be one event that you’d take to your grave. So you had a strong feeling that Anita would play with her shoes, at least as intensely as Diana did while she was on the phone, at a minimum.

You soon find out that Anita does indeed, play with her shoes even wilder when she’s on the phone. Anita quickly slips her feet out of her slippers, and you realize that you’re stuck in the small imprint left behind, and you can see her have an animated expression. You wonder who she was talking to. She reaches down to the shoe with her right foot, and grips the back up with her slender toes. She then swings the slipper back and forth, loosely shaking the slipper, and you, madly.

You were amazed by your ability to stay inside the slipper, but you look around and realize that you are almost glued to the sweaty and sticky fluffy material, which reaches up to your knees, and they do not plan on letting you go. Then she slaps the slipper down, while gripping the back with her toes, and the force frees you from your fluffy prison. But then she immediately shoves her foot back into the slipper, and you are grabbed by her 3rd and 4th toes as a result.

They begin feeling you, unable to contain their excitement of continuing their passionate love affair from the Super Smash Bros game, and you feel the same way, hoping that they will treat you affectionately and mercilessly. You started kissing your neighboring toes as much as you could, as a sign to them that you loved them just as much as they loved you, and they seemed to respond in kind. They brutally squeezed you, trying to mash you up into a small ball, sometimes concerning you by how your body got bent, although you still felt okay.

And then her massive toes would rub against you vigorously, in an attempt to give you the most intense and fervorous toe massage you’ve ever experienced. And they succeeded. And the more her toes intensely and affectionately rubbed and played with you, the more and more you tried to kiss and lick every inch you could reach.

It was a vicious cycle of passion, and her toes continued to increase the intensity of their love until you couldn’t move a muscle and were just at the mercy of these loving and affectionate toes that you stimulated so much. Then she puts away her phone, finished with her conversation, and gets up to begin walking to her nearby apartment. You wonder if she had already forgotten about her tiny playmate for the night.

When she gets back home, she removes her slippers, and you remain with her toes for the moment. You begin moving as much as you can, which is not much because of the sweat that glued you deeply within her toe space as a result of your intense and passionate love affair, in an attempt to remind her of your existence. Sadly, she had already completely forgotten you, and just thinks she feels a slight itch. She merely scrunches her toes forcefully, preventing you from taking any more actions and overwhelming you with her sweaty toe flesh.

You then see her reach for a thick wooly sock, obviously to keep her feet warm during the cool night, and realize that you will be stuck sleeping with Anita’s toes tonight. You thought that this was pretty awesome, and you weren’t too worried about Anita forgetting about you, because you had faith that Diana would help you out tomorrow. Anita quickly pulled the long wool socks on, ensuring that you wouldn’t be discovered tonight, and you could feel an immediate change in temperature and atmosphere.

She also started wiggling her toes about, wanting to feel how the warm wooly material felt on them, and you were repeatedly squeezed deep within your tiny toe crack. It also felt a lot hotter and humid, but you could not care less about that, because the thought of being so close to Anita’s amazing toes as she slept excited you to no avail; especially when she had completely forgotten about her tiny buddy. And you also knew that you would most definitely not be chilly tonight, as long as you were in the company of your hot, sweaty, and highly affectionate fleshy neighbors.

Once Anita settles in bed begins to drift off to sleep, you worm your way out of your smelly crevice, ready to see how Anita treats you in her semi-conscious state. You begin by crawling in-between her 2nd and 3rd toes, and start rubbing her 3rd toes happily, and out of nowhere her 2nd toe starts barreling towards you, and the 3rd toe that you were stimulating. It immediately collides with the other toe, sandwiching you in-between them and rubbing furiously, shoving your tiny body into their fleshy walls.

You can hear a slight moan from Anita, and you can tell that your actions are having some effect on her, and you merely wait until the toes are satisfied with their treatment of you. You then crawl along the top of the ball of her foot, where her toes connect with it, and squeeze yourself in the small space between the two near her pinky toe. Over here, the smell was even stronger, and you began rubbing that section of the ball of her foot, and you wind up being mercilessly squeezed by her pinky and 4th toes.

They cram your body deeply into the area that you were bothering, and they refused to let up, as if they were punishing you for misbehaving. Once they settled down, you make your way to the small space in-between her 3rd and 4th toes, and you vigorously rub the smelly space, with the hopes of being mashed into there next. You are right with your prediction, as Anita’s toes shove you deeply into that space, obviously annoyed by your constant antics.

You can hear Anita mumble, deep asleep and happily dreaming “Oh stop that, Nick! If you don’t want to sleep like a good boy, then I’ll just force you to stay in that smelly toe fold for the night, since you like it so much. I hope you sleep well in there, you naughty buggy boy!” She then mumbles back off to sleep, and you know that you were shoved deep enough that you were completely stuck. But you didn’t mind, and you let the intoxicating scent that permeated from these fleshy and sweaty walls lull you off to a deep sleep. And you were also surprised that she remembered you in her dreams, but forgot about you so easily recently.

In the morning, Anita oversleeps a bit, and gets herself ready in a panic. You wake up to her running around freaking out, continually squeezing you deep within her smelly toe trap, and any and all hopes you had of being rediscovered were thrown out the window. She was planning to go somewhere early in the morning, but you couldn’t tell what. But whatever it was, you had a strong feeling that she’d be taking you with her, even if she didn’t intend to.

She forgets about you for the moment, and quickly puts on her slippers, intensifying the smell and heat incredibly. She wiggles her toes wildly as she runs around trying to get ready for the day, completely oblivious to her tiny buddy that she invited over to spend the night with. It seems like you’re about to get a front row seat to the unconscious antics of Anita’s wild and affectionate toes, when she was asleep as well as when she was awake. You wondered if they would be lovingly passionate or ruthlessly dominating with you. But either way, you’d have a great time down here, but you hope that Anita remembers you eventually.

She continues to rush around in her apartment, still wearing her slippers, trying to get herself together. All of her frantic running dislodged you from your prison within that smelly toe fold, and into the grasp of her sweaty toes themselves, as they begin to have their way with you; just as they have time and time again.

And they continue to mash and rub into you, as if they were as panicked as their master was, and expected you to have all the answers for them; and you felt like they were practically beating those nonexistent answers out of you with extreme vigor and force. You then hear her yell to herself, which confirms to you where she was going, and says:

Choices

A) “I was supposed to go to the gym!” (Go to Chapter AnitaSideStory2AA)

B) “I’ve got to turn in a project at the library!” (Go to Chapter AnitaSideStory2AB)

Chapter End Notes:

UPDATE 2/6/17: I've added a 'best girl' strawpoll for the story.

Here is a StrawPoll for you guys to determine which of the 3 ‘main’ characters your favorite is. You can think of it as picking the character you’d most like to interact with if you were actually in the story, or which one you’d like to see more of, or just which one you like the most.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.