- Text Size +

After Diana just finished giving you those tempting choices, you think about what you’ll do for a bit. You look down at the moccasins, recognizing that if you go inside there with her bare feet, Diana will sweat a lot. But the more you think things over, the more tantalizing and exciting that option sounds. When you played with her bare feet before, while the experience was something you could barely even describe, they were relatively not sweaty, as far as feet went.

You would love to experience her feet at their sweatiest, if only for a chance for a well rounded experience with Diana’s incredible feet. You shout up to Diana, confident in your choice, and say “Diana! I know what I want to do. Put me in your moccasins with your bare feet! I want to experience your feet at their sweatiest!” Diana grins and giggles, thoroughly enjoying Nick’s cute behavior right now.

Diana responds, “Are you sure, my little bug? This might be just too much for you to handle.” And with that, she gives you a mischievous wink. You are sure of your choice, and Diana seems convinced. She walks over to her discarded green socks and moccasins and grabs them with her free hand, and sits down on the living room couch.

She stuffs the well worn green socks into her hand bag and says to Nick, “Don’t you worry. You’ll still get a chance to experience my favorite pair of socks. What kind of friend would I be if I didn’t?” She started giggling after saying that, and you were looking forward to when you got experience them too. Then she drops the moccasins on the floor, which clacked loudly on the wood floor, and she looks back at Nick.

But then, out of nowhere, she exclaims, “Oh! First, we need to do something.” She then brings you back to your normal height, disappointing you slightly. She then says, “Nick, you should pack up some clothes and things. I don’t want to root through your things after all. You can put them all in a plastic bag or something once you’re ready.” So you quickly get your things all together, making sure that you bring enough changes of clothes. You wouldn’t want to have to interrupt your fun foot filled adventure with Diana because you forgot a change of underwear after all!

Once you had all of your things nicely packed in your bag, Diana picks them up, and you see them shrink before your eyes. She says “This way, I can bring the stuff easily. It might look weird if I leave your house carrying your clothes without you.” You agree, and Diana quickly shrinks you back to your 1/3 inch height. You are again amazed by how huge Diana looks from this angle, and she bends down to pick you up. She then carefully stores the shrunken clothes bag inside her purse, so it won’t get damaged or dirty.

Okay Nick,” Diana says “I think it’s time to get started. Don’t you agree?” You simply nod in agreement. Diana continues “I’m gonna drop you in my moccasin now. Don’t worry about the fall. You’re durable enough to handle it right now. And besides, the lining is so soft and fluffy. You’ll be perfectly fine.” She then blows you a kiss before positioning you above her left moccasin.

Diana then alters the way she would hold you with her hand, and grasps you between her index finger and her thumb. You look up at her, and she gives you a caring and gentle smile. You the look down at her feet, and you can see the toes wiggle and writhe in anticipation for what’s to come. Then she finally drops you into your fluffy heaven, and you make a safe landing.

You first look forward, towards the toe section, and you see how dark it gets as it goes on. You also notice a very musky and strong scent emanating from the moccasin. You are surrounded my Diana’s foot scent, and it is intoxicating. You then look up, and see her rubbing her feet together in anticipation, and her smiling down at you contentedly. But then you hear a sharp and loud ringing noise! It was Diana’s phone.

You realized that things might get a really dangerous, and incredibly exciting, very soon. You knew that Diana would play with her foot wear often, and you can’t deny that you’d sneak glances at her excitedly whenever she did it. It’ didn’t matter if it was her favored flip flops, or a pair of dressy or professional flats, or her comfy moccasins. You even saw her slip out of a pair of leather boots one time and assault them aggressively with her socked feet, happily running her feet across the tough leather material.

She rarely showed mercy to her foot wear, and you were kind of surprised that she never completely destroyed them with her massive feet. But it was most intense and vigorous whenever she talked to someone on her cell phone. And you knew that this would be no exception.  So you ducked down as well as you could, and merely waited until the inevitable impacts struck.

She immediately starts chatting with whoever called her up, and she seemed to completely forget about her tiny companion for the moment, which was you. She reached for her moccasins with her bare feet, and griped the backs with her long and slender toes. They wrapped around the backs, and the tips of her toes could almost touch the bottom of the shoe.

Then she dragged them back towards the sofa, and you were amazed at just how many times she did something that left you in awe. Once the moccasins were closer to her, she slipped them on half way. You got smothered by her foot flesh, and you were currently sandwiched between her sweaty flesh and the sweaty fluffy interior. She then lifted her legs up until her knees where straight, and shook her moccasins around. You were flung around indiscriminately, and you collided with foot and shoe alike.

 You ended up ensnared by her 2nd and 3rd toes, which did not forget about you, even if Diana herself did. She then began laughing uncontrollably, possibly from a joke the other person made, and she quickly brought her feet back down with a slam. You were harshly smashed by her sweaty foot flesh, though you were glad with the knowledge that a simple stomp wouldn’t flatten you right now.

Then she tapped her foot countless times, pushing you deeper and deeper into the toe flesh. And now that the shoe was on for a long enough time, her feet started to sweat profusely, and you were completely soaked in it. Though it still was highly uncomfortable, though you didn’t really care how uncomfortable you were right now. Because right now, you were in total bliss, no matter how much punishment Diana provided you.

She then slipped her right foot out of her moccasin and popped her left one out a bit too. You felt a wave of cool air, and it was refreshing and reinvigorating. You wondered what was about to happen, although nothing in the world would prepare you for what happens next. She slams her right foot into the left moccasin, running under her left foot. You were still claimed by Diana’s left foot’s 2nd and 3rd toes, and you could see the right foot come toward you quickly.

You could hear the skin rub against each other as her right foot snaked its way towards its partner, the left foot, and even the moccasin itself shook and moaned from this mayhem. She then started shoving both feet into the left moccasin as far as she could manage. And once they got as far as they could, all 10 toes started wiggling with renewed intensity and vigor. You got shuffled and mashed into each and every one of Diana’s dominating toes, and you thought you were going to die from enjoyment.

And the more they played within the left moccasin, the more they sweat, and that sweat coated you thoroughly. You were pushed deeper and deeper into every crack and fold in Diana’s incredibly violent and relentless toes. It was a very good thing that Diana made you so durable.

But after 30 minutes, things seemed to die down a bit. And those 30 minutes really tested the limits of you ability to take in pleasure and arousal. To be completely honest, these 30 minutes were one of the greatest experiences of your life. And it amazes you even more knowing that Diana wasn’t even trying to arouse you, at least not consciously.

After all of this, you realize that you’re not deeply crammed inside of one of her larger toe cracks, and you were practically surrounded by her sweaty toe flesh. Her dying down probably meant that her phone call was ending. But you were exhausted, and you hoped that the ride you be smooth enough to rest. Or maybe she’d take you out and put you in her pocket or something, so you could rest easier. You hoped that she didn’t forget you.

And after she finished talking, she said to herself “Wait; what was I about to do?” As she continued to wonder, she slipped her feet out of her moccasins, causing them to fall uncaringly in the process, and stretched her legs arms, while wiggling and scrunching her toes, and let out a loud sigh of contentment and happiness.

She looked down at her toes, wondering what she was going to do before she got distracted by that phone call. As she looked, she wiggled and shuffled her toes lazily, rubbing you unknowingly. Now the question is, does she remember that you are still with her toes or not?

Choices

1) Diana remembers that you’re down there with her feet, and quickly takes you out!

2) Diana forgets about you for the moment, and heads home anyway.

Chapter End Notes:

Alright! Here's a different route for the early story. Hope you guys enjoy how this branch works out.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.