- Text Size +

Neha looks down at you and grins, and then she picks you up and says “I’ll take care of dinner, as long as you take of my toes. Sound fair?” You give Neha a thumbs up, and she in turn drops you right into her left moccasin. You landed face first into the fluffy material, and you take the chance to appreciate how great it smelled to you, before you hurried towards the toe section. Once you got there, Neha put back on her moccasin, burying you under her 3rd and 4th toes. They took turns prodding and rubbing into you, and you just relaxed as they gave you their attention.

Then Neha walked into the kitchen to get dinner all ready. She didn’t feel like doing a whole lot tonight, so she took out the pizza she bought while she shopped earlier today, and put it in the oven so it was nice and toasty. While it cooked, she made herself a bit of hot tea, and sat down and relaxed while the pizza was in the oven. She’d periodically poke and grip you up while she had her tea, easily shifting you from toe to toe while you were in the moccasin.

Once the pizza was ready, she took it out to cool, and then she walked to the mini shower area so you could get a bit cleaned off. You washed your hands and face real quick, and once you were ready, Neha carried you to the dinner table. She set you down right in front of your plate, and you both started to eat. While you both were eating, Neha looks down at you while you slowly ate the small portion that you were given, and she frowns as she sees you struggle to eat at your size. Then she says “It’s really a shame that I can’t do anything about your size, Little Nicky. I mean, it’s gotta be so boring eating like that.”

You stop what you’re doing, and look up at Neha, and say “Yeah, it’s a lot lamer than I imagined it would be. I thought it would be awesome, because the food is so big now, but I get full after barely eating something, even if I’ve still taken in the same proportion of food.” You look down after saying that, as it dampened your spirits a bit, but Neha perks up and says “Don’t worry! I’ll give Diana a quick call, so maybe she can set something up for us; or at least give us a bit more info.”

Neha pulls out her phone, and calls up Diana, and you can only hear her side of the conversation. Neha says, as she talks with Diana, “Hey, Little Nicky and I wanted to know if you could help us a bit more with all your shrinking stuff. … Yeah, will you be free tomorrow afternoon? … Really, awesome! … Catch ya then, girl!” After that conversation, Neha hung up and turned to you, and then she said “Diana will come over tomorrow, so hopefully, we’ll figure everything out!” You breathe a sigh of relief, and say “Thanks, Neha!”

Then Neha gets up and walks away, while saying “I’ve gotta grab something; be right back!” While you wait, you look at your slice of pizza, and realize just how little you were actually able to eat it, and it made you sad that you couldn’t fully enjoy food at your current size. But you didn’t want to let that ruin the rest of the fun bits, because spending time with Neha while you were less than an inch tall was absolutely amazing, and you didn’t want it to end. When Neha comes back, you see her pink socks in her hand, and you have a good idea on what she was planning to do next.

Neha hovers the socks right in front of you, and says “Do ya wanna get another round in these babies, Little Nicky? No wait, don’t say a word! I know your answer already.” Neha winks at you and drops you inside the sock, and the warm scent surrounds you as you fall inside. Once you land on the bottom, you look up to see Neha’s familiar huge toes heading towards you. You wind up wedged between her 2nd and 3rd toes, and they happily scrunch into you for an after dinner greeting. Then Neha worms her feet back into the brown moccasins, and walks to the kitchen to clean up everything.

There wasn’t a huge amount of things she needed to do, as she made sure to use foil on the pan for the pizza, so she just rinsed the pan and let it soak in the sink for a little bit. Then, all she needed to do was put the plates and things in the dishwasher and put away any spices or other things.

After Neha finished cleaning, she went to read for a bit while leaving you in her socks, loving how much you squirmed between her toes. As she read, she announced to you, “Would you mind giving some love to my toes, Little Nicky? I’m sure they’ll appreciate the kindness!” So you start to wedge yourself between her huge toes, trying to vigorously rub into each small and tight crevice. And every once in a while, you’d get harshly squeezed by the toes you were crawling around, which completely enveloped you in their strong scent.

Then, Neha walked into her bedroom, and sat down onto the bed while you remained in her sock. Then she pulled off her sock, and shook you out into her open palm, and you quickly shook your head to reorient yourself. Then she says “I need to get changed real quick. Wanna get a shower in the meantime? I’ll get it set up for you.” And you would enjoy a relaxing shower before bed, so Neha brings you to the shower area after you grab some clothes. She pours the water in, and leaves to get changed as you got all showered up.

And once you were finished, Neha walks back in wearing a pair of purple silk pajama pants and a purple silk tank top, without any socks on either. Although she was carrying a pair of purple ankle socks in one hand, so you figure that she’ll wear them tonight as well. You say, “Wow, Neha! You look really great.” Neha smiles, and says “Aww, thanks Little Nicky! They’re also really comfortable too.” Then she picks you up and brings you back to her room, and sits down with her knees up on the bed, and sets you down right in front of her bare feet. Neha develops a wicked smile, while raising her toes so they seem to surround you.

Neha smirks and says “I think it’s time for bed. Are you feeling adventurous enough to spend the night with me, in one of my socks? It’ll be a bit chilly tonight, so it’ll keep you nice and toasty! And I’m sure you’ll make a half decent warmer too.” She sticks her tongue out at you, and you try to not look absolutely turned on. You think for a moment, while she starts to wiggle and crack her bare toes as they surround you.

Eventually, you say “It’s not like I wouldn’t enjoy it, but I’m a bit nervous. I actually spent the night in Diana’s sock the night before you and her went out, and she completely forgot about me in the morning. Now I’ll admit that it was a pretty cool experience, and I did get to meet you because of it, but it was also pretty stressful as well. As long as you won’t forget about me, we’ll have a deal.” Neha smiles at you warmly, as her eyes widen a bit, and she softly says “Aww!! I’ll never forget about you, Little Nicky!”

But then, Neha raises her hand towards her face, and you fall down on your bottom as her face starts to cover more and more of your field of view. And you realize that she was bringing you to her lips, and once you were close enough, Neha gave you a quick and gentle kiss, totally covering your body with her massive lips. Then she brings you away from her lips, and lowers you back down, and she says “Don’t worry about me. I’ll be here for you!”

And then Neha slowly lowers you back into her sock, and drops you right inside, while playfully saying “Enjoy the ride down! And have a good night’s sleep, Little Nicky. I’ll see ya in the morning!” After tumbling down the sock, you look up and see her toes already entering their home for the night. You end up lodged right between her 2nd and 3rd toe, and they mash into you affectionately as they get used to being back inside the sock. But then Neha says to herself, “Oh shoot, gotta brush my teeth!” and suddenly gets up to head to the bathroom.

You’re smothered between her 2nd and 3rd toes as Neha rushes to the bathroom, and you are pushed around as she fidgets her feet as she brushes her teeth. Once that was done, she walked back to her room and sat on her bed for a moment. Before she laid down, she stretched her arms and legs, while scrunching her toes vigorously, cramming you deeply into her oppressive and intoxicating toe flesh. Then, she snuggled under the covers, and went to sleep, happy that her new friend (and maybe a bit more than a friend) was snuggly ensnared between her toes inside her sock.

While you were tempted to poke and prod at Neha’s toes as she slept, to experience her unconscious and more ruthless reactions, but you figured that doing that might have been a factor in Diana forgetting about you the other night. And besides, you would much rather get a deep sleep with being able to snuggle against a pair of soft and warm pillars of tantalizing flesh. So you burrowed a bit deeper between her 2nd and 3rd toes, until your upper body was nicely wedged into the stronger smelling space, and you allowed Neha’s pungent aromas to lull you to sleep.

Once morning came, you woke up to Neha stretching as she woke up herself. You felt amazing, as you had a really great sleep, but then your sense of gravity was challenged as Neha brought her socked feet to the carpet. Then, she started to scrunch and knead the carpet with her toes, enjoying how distinct you felt while being lodged so deeply between her toes. Then she stood up, and said “Good morning, Little Nicky! I hope you slept well. I’m gonna make us a bit of breakfast, and I’ll take you out in a little bit. Hope you like your loving wake up treatment!”

Neha giggles to herself as she walks into the kitchen, and you enjoy getting to experience your first waking moments next to her amazing toes. And as Neha got the eggs and sausage out, she happily bounced about and tapped her feet rhythmically, keeping you constantly and lovingly battered under her toes. Once the eggs and sausage were ready, she placed a pot lid over them to keep them warm, as she sat down on the table to pull off her socks and free her miniscule buddy. She scrunches her socks up and places them in the dirty laundry hamper, wanting to let her feet get some fresh air for the time being.

She shakes you out of her sock, and says “Well hello, my little toe bug! Wanna wash up?” You reply, saying “Sure thing! I’m looking forward to breakfast; and I can smell it from here and it smells wonderful.” Neha smiles and says “Thanks Little Nicky!” You clean off your face, arms and hands; and once you were finished, you signaled for Neha and she brought you to the table. Then she set you down next to your breakfast portion, and you both happily ate.

As you both ate, Neha says “Did’ja have a good night’s sleep?” You reply, saying “Oh, yeah. I felt so comfortable and warm. I don’t think I’ve fallen asleep so fast in years!” And Neha slyly replies, saying “Oh, that’s just because you hadn’t met me yet.” You nearly choke from hearing that, and begin coughing while blushing heavily. As you recover, Neha says, while profusely laughing, “You’re so easily flustered, Little Nicky!”

After that, you guys started to talk about lighter things, and focused on your respective hobbies. You found out that Neha liked to play video games in her spare time, but she doesn’t play nearly as much as when she was younger, but it was still a common point for you both. You shared with her your appreciation of somewhat older games, for his generation’s perspective, and Neha would get excited when he’d talk about games that she used to enjoy when she was a kid.

Once breakfast was over, Neha quickly cleaned up and grabbed her brown moccasins once she was finished. She walked back to the dining room table, and sat down in front of you, and said “After our chat about gaming, I’m feeling the itch to play a bit before Diana comes over. She said that she’ll be here around noon, so we’ve got about an hour to kill. And I’m feeling another itch, one that I hope you’ll take care of for me, Little Nicky.”

You raise your eyebrow, and say “Alright; what kind of itch?” And she pushes you right into her left moccasin, while energetically saying “What else kind of itch did you think it was, buggy! You can spend some time in there while I have my gaming time. I hope you do what you can to scratch my toes, Little Nicky!” You land right in the imprint made by her 3rd toe, and it smells strong even though she didn’t wear it since last night. Then you look up, as Neha wasn’t done monologue to you just yet.

She continues, saying “And make sure you get in-between them too, because they really want some more quality time with their favorite little pebble. I don’t want to spoil anything, but I don’t think they’re in a very gentle mood this morning, although I think we both know how you like it, Little Nicky!” She winks at you, before placing her barefoot in the moccasin, pinning you under her 3rd toe. You feel so excited right now, and Neha was right on the money that you got incredibly turned on whenever you were treated brutally by a giantess’ toes, and even more so if they pretended to ignore you.

But before she started, Neha says “Oh, and if you’re curious: I’m gonna play some Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword on the Wii U Virtual Console. It was on the Gameboy Advanced originally, and I really want to see what all the hubbub is about those cool looking characters that I always see in Super Smash Bros.” Neha got this game recently, and played a bit of it already, and she was current on Chapter 10. She really liked Lyn so far, and she was excited to see her return to her new home in Caelin and defeat her corrupt granduncle Lundgren.

She played the stage carefully, making sure to not take any huge risks while still letting everyone get an equal amount of experience. While she thought out her moves and strategy, she would wiggle her toes rhythmically, giving you an intense massage between her flesh.

She didn’t really want to use Wallace, her new general, all that much because he seemed way more powerful than the rest of her squad. But she felt really tempted to just sweep through the level with him, just for the heck of it. While she felt conflicted on what to do, she harshly scrunched her toes, completely smothering you in her sweaty flesh.

But she was eventually able to reach the end of the stage, where the general Lundgren stood as the chapter’s boss. She saw that he was a dangerous enemy, so she started by having her mage Erk soften him up from range, but she didn’t notice that he had a javelin equipped. This meant that Lundgren could make a counter attack, and it nearly killed Erk, and seeing her character nearly die in a game with perma-death shocked her.

It also caused her to grind the balls of her feet back and forth with worry, brutally crushing you under her feet. But then she started to swing her legs around wildly, once she noticed that Erk survived the counter attack, dislodging you from between her toes and sending you right under her tiny but still powerful pinky toe.

Once that ordeal passed, she sent Nils to dance next to Erk, so he could get away. Then she had her healer, Serra, patch Erk up so she’d get a bit more experience as well. It was actually enough to give her a level up, and she started to happily and vigorously knead the moccasin with her toes once she saw that Serra got a lot of stats up in her level up, which also caused you to be pressed deeply into the soft and fluffy material.

At this point, Lundgren was close to death, so she moved Lyn in to finish him off. She felt that it would be most fitting to have her currently favorite character finish her story arc herself. Neha got excited when there was a special dialog for the battle, and she squeezed her toes in response, shoving you between her pinky and the ball of her foot.

And then, once that battle properly started, Lyn missed the first attack, which caused Neha to harshly squeeze her toes in tension. Then, Lundgren missed his attack, which got Neha excited enough to sit up on the couch and put all of her weight onto the balls of her feet, while intensely bouncing them up and down. That action pushed your body into all kinds of unnatural positions and toe folds, as the pressure was extremely potent at the time being.

But then, the battle ended with an awesome critical hit, which won Neha the battle and made her swing her legs out suddenly, actually causing her moccasins to slip off of her feet, which made her giggle profusely as she saw you confused and contorted between her pinky toe and her 4th one. Before she ended the stage, she carefully picked you out from between her toes, and set you down on her lap while saying “Well that was pretty intense, huh Little Nicky!”

She grins at you while you dazedly give her a thumbs up, as your head was still spinning, while saying “You can say that again, Neha!” While you took a break, Neha seized the castle gate, and allowed the ending cut-scene to end and happily watched as it showed what happened to all of Lyn’s companions. Once she was prompted, she saved the game and closed it up, and then she picked you up and placed you on her palm. She says “I think Diana will be here soon. Wanna wash up a bit before she gets here?”

After you got all cleaned off, and Neha took the opportunity to get dressed, she came back and picked you up. She was wearing a pair of gray jeans and the TIE Fighter T-shirt she bought the other day, without wearing any socks. And when she got in the living room,, she got a text from Diana that said “I’m here!”, so Neha shook on her moccasins and got up, and then answered the door, while holding you in the palm of her free hand.

To Be Continued

Chapter End Notes:

Hey guys! Here's another chapter in the Neha storyline. I hope you guys liked this one, and if you did then feel free to leave a review telling me why you liked or disliked it. The more detail you put in your review, the better in my opinion!

Also, my personal gaming interesting bled into the story again, as I Fire Emblem 7 (Blazing Sword [or Blazing Blade as it's called in FE Heroes now] was the first FE game that I started and finished) It's got a great cast of characters and is generally fun all around (Hector is best FE lord). And the sprite style and animations are really something else, and I'd highly recommend at least looking them up if you're curious.

If you wanna play it, you can find it on the Wii U Virtual Console. If you don't have a Wii U, then I'm sure there are other ways to find it besides finding an original copy *cough* emulation *cough*.

Also, I've got a pretty cool idea on what to do next, besides any major plot developments and stuff. I want to do another video game based chapter, like the chapter "A Furious Game of Super Smash" but I don't know if I want Nick to join in the playing himself, or put him somewhere instead. I'll decide on that one myself.

Take care!

Also, don't forget about the new character poll. Last I checked, I think Neha, Anita, and Diana were all pretty close to first. So if you really like one of them over the other two, then make sure to vote! Here is the URL!

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.