- Text Size +

You decide that it’d be best if Anita saw you first, so you yell to Diana “Can you present me to Anita? I’d rather her see me sooner, rather than later.” Diana complies and places you on the table. She then says “Once she gets back, I’ll tell her all about you!”

You’re a little nervous right now, although it’s most likely because of you not knowing Anita quite as well as Diana, but you calm yourself by imagining this as an opportunity to get to know her better. And besides, what did you have to be afraid of? Every time you’ve seen her at Diana’s house, she’s been incredibly nice and friendly to you. You did think about her mischievous streak, but it didn’t really concern you at the moment. This should be no exception, right?

You can hear Anita walk back, with her glass of soda, and you were amazed at how tall she looked even from the table. You can’t imagine how tall she must look from the floor. She sits down and Diana begins to speak, saying “Hey Anita. You remember Nick right? He was that young kid who came over my house all the time back when we were in high school.”

Anita responds, “Yeah I remember him. He was a nice, sweet, kid. And it was fun to mess with him too! How’s he doing?” Diana smiles and says, mischievously, “Oh, he’s doing pretty well. In fact, if you look down at the table, you might see for yourself.” Anita just looks confused and replies “What are you talking about?” and looks down. She scans the table, looking for whatever Diana was hinting at, and her eyes met yours.

At first, she didn’t really react, and just blinked a few time rapidly, and she probably thought she was seeing things. But then her jaw dropped, and brought her face right up to you, where her nose almost touched you. She then backed up a bit, though the face still filled both your peripheral and central vision, and then she began to speak.

Anita said, confused and shocked, “Nick, is that you?! Why are you so small?? What the hell is going on?!” Diana tried to calm her down and said “It’s okay Anita! I was hanging out with Nick a bit earlier today because all of his high school friends were stuck with the work-heavy teachers and his folks were away on business. He was just bored. So we played some Super Smash for a little bit, and then things just escalated from there!”

She giggles after finishing and Anita didn’t seem completely convinced. She began questioning Nick, saying “Is that true Nick? Are you alright? Is everything really okay?” You respond, by yelling of course, and say “Everything’s totally fine! Diana shrunk me and made me super durable. She wanted to hand out for the weekend.”

And with that, Anita finally was convinced and said “Well if you insist. I’m glad you’re okay. And it’s nice to see you! And I meant what I said about you earlier. You’re a nice and funny little guy! Thought I guess you’re a lot littler now.” She laughed at her own joke, which earned rightful groans from both you and Diana.

But the Anita leaned back in her chair and looked to Diana, and asked “Well what now? Is he really that durable? Will he be safe at this size?” Diana reassured Anita and said “Of course. I’d be heartbroken if I seriously hurt Nick! This is completely safe for him, and he has been having such a great time already. I just wanted to include you too.”

 Anita smiled, confident that Diana is too kind to hurt anyone, especially a friend of hers. So Anita replied, “So what should we do? You said that this was so we could play with Nick, right? Did you have something in mind?” And in fact Diana did, and she was about to explain her idea to Anita.

Diana explained “Well, Nick here really liked my feet. I guess he’s into that. You know I’m not the type to judge what people are into. And I know that you’re the same way. People like what they like after all.” Anita nodded in agreement.

As she thought about it, she noticed that Nick did steal glances down by her feet every once in a while, especially whenever she played with her shoes. She thought nothing of it at the time, but it did explain things. And it did not bother her, as Diana said, because she also thought that what people liked was their own business; as long as they were respectful of others, at least.

So Diana continued, saying “So I had a neat idea. Why don’t we play some classic Super Smash Bros, on my old N64? I know it must have been awhile since you’ve gotten to play this baby, right Anita?” Anita agreed that she really missed being able to play all those games from their childhood. Things were just too busy now, and she ended up donating her old video game stuff a few years ago.

She’d enjoy an opportunity to act like a kid again and play some classic games with them. But then she thought of Nick, and was confused as to what she was going to have him do, so she asked “Wait; what about Nick? Isn’t he a bit too small to play with us?” Diana giggles and answers, “Of course. But I don’t know if Nick really wants to play the game with us. I think he’ll have a much better time inside your slipper, being played with by your toes. If you don’t mind, of course! But I guess I could always shrink down a controller for him, instead.”

Anita thought for a second, and while she didn’t really object to the idea, she wondered if it would get distracting. She could be pretty competitive, but she decided to ask Nick’s opinion about it first. She’d let him decide.

So Anita looked down at Nick, and asked him “So what do you think Nick? I’m sure you’re aware of how wild I get with my shoes. This will be no exception. And I’ll be focused on the game, so it’ll definitely get rough for you down there. But if you’re certain, I won’t object. But remember, I warned you! I doubt my toes will show you any mercy!”

She let out a light giggle after finishing, and you got to thinking. You’d definitely enjoy being inside Anita’s slippers. You got a nice sneak peak of what it could be like, and it looked really fun. And since she’d be completely focused on the game, she’d probably get really aggressive and dominating with you. And she probably wouldn’t hold back either, as she played. And that prospect excited you to no end.

But you also wouldn’t mind a light Smash break. And maybe this time you could actually focus and do well. And as you considered your options, Anita interrupted your thoughts and asked “Well Nick? Did you make up your mind? I’m cool with both.” So you decide to:

Choices

1) Spend the game inside Anita’s slipper, to be treated like a toe toy. (Go to Chapter AnitaMain1)

2) Have Diana get you a controller, and play with your gigantic friends. (Go to Chapter Diana/Anita3)

Chapter End Notes:

UPDATE 2/6/17: I've added a 'best girl' strawpoll for the story.

Here is a StrawPoll for you guys to determine which of the 3 ‘main’ characters your favorite is. You can think of it as picking the character you’d most like to interact with if you were actually in the story, or which one you’d like to see more of, or just which one you like the most.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.