- Text Size +

You take a good look at yourself, and see all of the dirt and grime that you’ve accumulated because of acting as a personal love bug for Anita’s toes. And realize that because you only partially cleaned off yourself before Anita came over, parts of you had gunk and junk from both Anita, and Diana from earlier.

As much as you loved being treated like a pleasure toy by both Diana’s and Anita’s gigantic and perfect toes, you’d rather not eat with the stuff on you right now. So you yell up to your gentle titan friends, and say “Can we go out to eat? I am pretty hungry, and diners are always fun!”

Anita agrees with you and Diana says “Sure thing Nick! I’ll get you all set up so you can clean yourself off first.” Diana then goes into the bathroom, probably to mess with something in there so you can have a somewhat normal shower, and left you with Anita. You look up at her and she has a playful grin, and that worries you.

She says down to you, “Nick! Hop back in my slipper for a bit! My toes aren’t done with you yet!” You try to object, but she knocks you off of the table and back into her smelly slipper. She coos “Oh what’s the harm Nick? You’re gonna get clean soon anyway!” You knew that you wouldn’t win the argument, so you just let Anita do what she wants, as you couldn’t stop her even if you tried.

She drops the slipper on the floor before worming her foot back in, and you can see her looking down at you with a very playful look, and her feet shift about excitedly. Then she quickly worms her bare foot back into the large slipper, and her toes immediately pounce on their little buddy, aggressively squeezing and scrunching your tiny body.

She then removes her foot from the shoe after capturing you and begins squeezing you, pushing you into their sweaty folds, and you love being dominated by them. Then she slams her foot back into the slipper, and begins to knead your tiny body with her 2nd toe, pushing it up and down your entire body vigorously. You begin to push back against the giant toe, and Anita coos “Oh, the little bug’s fighting back? Be careful! You might just excite your captors even more!”

She then pushes the toe against you harder and harder, with each repetition shoving you deeper into the damp and soft fabric. Once you felt like you were stuck to the fluffy material, Anita shakes the slipper wildly, dislodging you and moving you about. Once you land into one of her toe spaces, she squeezes you tightly, as a final loving and sweaty embrace.

She then removes her foot from the slipper, and peels you away from her toes. She then says “Nick, you feel so great down there, you have no idea!” You try to look frustrated, but you can’t hide your satisfaction, and then Anita gives a mischievous grin. She says, “And speaking of ideas, I think I’ve just got a good one!”

You wonder just what Anita means by that before she unceremoniously drops you onto the floor. Before you are able to get up, she slams her foot back onto you, until she gets a grip of you with her toes. Anita says to you, “Hey Nick, guess what? Diana left her moccasins on the other end of the table! You thinking what I’m thinking?”

You immediately figure out what Anita is planning, and you’re honestly excited for what’s to come. You’ve never got to experience Diana when she was truly unaware of your existence, and Anita was about to provide you with that amazing opportunity. She stretches her leg and drops you into Diana’s moccasin, and you fall flat on your face.

Anita blows you a kiss before grabbing her phone to browse around. The first thing you notice is the strong smell, which dwarfed what you had experienced in Anita’s fluffy slipper earlier, and you were ecstatic to be surrounded by Diana’s natural musk again, thinking back on your experience coming over here inside her green sock.

The fluffy material was just as sticky as it was in Anita’s slipper, but it was pushed down more, probably from extensive use by Diana. You run madly to the toe section, hoping that she does not notice you too quickly, and you soon hear Diana’s footsteps. And when you reach the end of the toe section, the smell increases significantly, which excites you immensely.

She announces, while walking to the table, “Okay! I’ve got the shower ready!” She the looks down, realizing that you are nowhere to be found, and she turns to Anita. She asks, “Where did Nick go?” Anita responds, putting down her phone, “Oh yeah, he said he was going for a walk! Why don’t you sit down? He’ll come back soon.”

Diana complies and sits, working her feet back into her moccasins, stopping them just before where you were, disappointing you. You try not to move, and just watch these monolithic toes lightly wiggle in front of you. You consider going to them, but you think that she might discover you unless they come to you naturally.

She has a slightly concerned look before Anita says, as a way to keep her friend distracted, “Hey! Did you hear about what happened with that one girl from school?!” Diana quickly focused on Anita, as Anita knew that Diana was a sucker for any and all gossip, regardless of who it was about. You were glad that Anita had you back on this one, and you knew that you owed her one after this. You watch as Diana puts her foot all the way in, and her 3rd toe pins you down inside the sweaty moccasin, as Anita and Diana talk about gossip.

Diana’s 3rd toe rubs into your tiny body, massaging you from head to toe, and covers you in another layer of grime and sweat. It starts to rub harder and harder, and faster and faster, as their conversation goes on above, and you are having an amazing time. You try to lick and kiss the excited toe, and you don’t even think that you’re stirring a reaction out of it, but you love the taste of it either way.

Diana then shakes her shoe, sending you wildly about inside the moccasin, and you stop under her sole. She then stomps down, which engulfs your body in her sweaty flesh, and she feels a strange sensation in the back of her mind, but she is too focused on her gossip to consciously react to it. She instead rubs her shoe across the carpet, rubbing you back and forth across her sole as well, and it eventually sends you back under her toes thanks to the ample supply of her lubricating foot sweat.

Her toes then grab at you, wanting to squeeze and rub you vigorously, and you respond by kissing and licking whenever you are able. Your affectionate actions toward her toes cause them to act even more loving towards you, scrunching and cramming you deeply into their sweaty flesh folds and spaces. As you continue to lovingly respond to Diana’s toes’ sweaty advances, they squeeze and mash into you more and more feverously, until they became so intense and vigorous that they prevented any and all movement from you.

And as much as you enjoyed being treated mercilessly and relentlessly, and you enjoyed that a lot, it did get a bit tiring after awhile, especially since your excited partners had a lot more stamina than you did. And you were operating on an empty stomach, so that didn’t really help all that much. Eventually, Anita carefully changes the subject and asks, “Hey, is Nick not back yet?” This snaps Diana’s mind back into reality, and she realizes that something is stuck in-between her toes. She quickly takes out her foot and looks for Nick, peeling him off of one of her toe spaces once she notices him.

She quickly asks him “You alright? How’d you wind up in my shoe, Nick?” You respond with “Oh it was my fault. I was sitting down near your end, just looking around, when I slipped and fell. I ended up inside the moccasin and you couldn’t hear me. Sorry if I worried you!” Diana smiles at you, says “Oh! As long as you’re okay!”, but then her face gets sterner, and says “But, you’ve gotta be more careful, okay Nick? You might be really durable, but you never know what could happen.” You knew that she was right, so you accept her scolding of you.

You nod, and Diana turns around to bring you to the sink. While Diana’s back is turned, you give Anita a thumbs up, and she gives you one back, content with the mischief she stirred. Diana leaves you in the bathroom as you wash off, and you are impressed with her makeshift sink shower, and you quickly scrub yourself clean. You can see that she shrunk down a small table to keep all of your clothes together, and you picked out what you wanted to wear. Once you are finished, and get dried and dressed, you actually begin to grow again.

You continue to grow until you return to your normal 5’11” height, and Diana gives you a light hug while saying “I figured you might like eating normal sized. And I’m sure Anita would enjoy seeing you at your normal stature!” When you both return to the living room, Anita grabs your shoulder while playfully elbowing your side, saying “It’s good to see you at your normal size, Nick. And it looks you grew from the last time I saw you, too!”

You look back at Anita, and are glad that she was only a few inches taller than you, instead of infinitely larger. She shakes off her right slipper, and hands it to you, saying “It must feel pretty weird to hold this thing, now. How are ya feeling, Nick?” You continue to hold it, and say “I’m not too sure, honestly. It’s a bit odd holding something that I know is small and light, yet was larger than anything I’ve ever seen just a bit ago. But it’s also cool, because it reminds me just how crazy and intense my experience was, and makes me look forward to more time as a shrunken person.”

And Anita roughly pats your back, while saying “Well, you’re welcome in my shoes anytime, little guy!” You look at her, while saying “Is it really necessary to call me that now…” But Anita says, playfully “Maybe… But technically, I still call you that, since I’m still a bit taller than you are! I’m just not specifying how little you are.” You playfully push her away, while saying “Whatever you say.” Then Diana puts her arms around the both of you, and she says “Well, let’s go!”

The three of you head to a local I-HOP, allowing the both of them to guide you along, ready for some nice food. Once you’re all there, the three of you find a table and make your orders. Diana ordered some scrambled eggs and bacon, with a glass of water. Anita ordered an omelet and some hash browns, with a glass of apple juice. And you got a big Belgian waffle, with a glass of peach iced tea. All of you happily enjoy the dinner, but you start to wonder what it might be like to eat while tiny.

You mention, “Imagine how awesome it’d be to eat this while shrunk! There’d be so much food.” And Anita picks up a small piece of one of the broken of hash brown bits, and shows it to you, while saying “But it’d probably get boring. This piece would probably be enough to fill you up, and I couldn’t imagine being stuck with a few boring scraps, even if it was filling.” You say “I guess you’re right. I wouldn’t get to actually enjoy my waffles if I was still shrunk.”

Once everyone ate their fill, you all take turns washing your hands in the bathroom, not wanting to walk home with sticky fingers (not the stand).  After everybody was finished, the three of you split the check and walked out. But before you got too far, Anita puts out her hand against your chest, stopping you. She says, slyly “Hold up a second! Wouldn’t it be boring to just walk home?” And you ask, curiously “I guess. What’d you have in mind?”

And Anita excitedly says, “That you ride in one of our shoes, of course! It’d be a blast, right Diana?” And Diana says “I’d be game, if you wanna, Nick! It’s not like you need to be clean anymore, anyway.” And you thought about it, and the idea really sounded fun, but you weren’t sure who to go with. And Anita chimes in, saying “Come back in my slipper, Nick! You already know how fun it is, in there.”

Then she takes off her left one, and places it right under your nose while balancing on one leg, while saying, suggestively “You’ve already gotten to know the right one, and the left one is dying to meet you!” She wraps her arm around you, partly for the added effect and partly for her own balance, and you are amazed that her slipper could smell this amazing even from your normal height. She looks deep into your eyes, and you eventually stammer out a “yes!” as she grins.

Diana just smiles as she sees Anita seduce you, and masterfully shrinks you and catches you in her palm, as Anita yells “Warn me next time, damn it!” as she almost falls over. Diana laughs, and says “Sorry about that Anita!” Then she looks down at you, and says “I hope you have fun! I’ll see you when we get back, I guess.” Then she hands you off to Anita, who looks down at you while biting her lower lip. Then she drops you into her left slipper, while saying “You made a good choice, little guy!”

And once you were inside the slipper, as the familiar stench surrounded you, you rolled down to the toe section as Anita angled it around. Then she dropped it onto the ground, causing you to jump into the air a bit and land right into the 3rd toe imprint, as she readies to put it back on. She worms her foot back inside, as her toes seem to surround you, and then her 3rd toe harshly slams into your small body. You are crammed under it, as she taps her foot and shakes it until she feels it’s tight and secured, and then they begin their walk back to Diana’s apartment; happily treading on you the whole way.

To Be Continued

Chapter End Notes:

UPDATE 2/6/17: I've added a 'best girl' strawpoll for the story.

Here is a StrawPoll for you guys to determine which of the 3 ‘main’ characters your favorite is. You can think of it as picking the character you’d most like to interact with if you were actually in the story, or which one you’d like to see more of, or just which one you like the most.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.