- Text Size +

You didn’t really feel like going out to eat; in fact you really weren’t that hungry at all, so you all decided to watch a movie instead. So you sat on the coffee table, and Diana and Anita sat on the couch. They made sure to keep their feet out of your way, because they figured that you might want a break from them. And while you did enjoy watching a movie, as opposed to having fun in one of their shoes or something, you still couldn’t keep your mind off of Diana’s and Anita’s amazing feet.

You were deep in thought about your experience so far with Diana and Anita, and you especially loved being inside their shoes and being played with like a common pebble by their mighty and amazingly smelling toes. But then your eyes wandered to Anita’s feet again, and she was lazily playing with her slippers, as usual, while you all watched a movie together.

Anita noticed this almost instantly, and quickly had an idea to make this boring movie a whole lot more interesting. She suddenly turns her head towards you, and asks, “So Nick… You seemed to be having a lot of fun down there with our toes. I’ve gotta ask ya, whose did you like better?” And while you, slightly taken aback from how out of the blue the question was, tried to come up with a fast answer, Diana stopped you before you could.

She said, “Now hold up Nick! You can’t just make that decision lightly. You spent the last half hour inside of Anita’s slipper, so that might affect your judgment. And I want this to be completely fair!” You nod and say, “Yeah I guess you’ve got a point. Then how should I decide, so it’s fair for the both of you?” Diana smiles, and Anita seems to have figured out what she planning too, and you felt a bit uneasy by those mischievous grins.

So Diana picks you up, places you on her palm, and then raises you towards her face, and says “I’ve got the perfect idea! We’ll have a little competition! Me and Anita will do our best to convince out little boy toy that our feet are superior. I think it’ll be a lot of fun!” You definitely can’t argue with that idea, because you’ve become practically entranced by both of their pairs of feet, and the idea that they would be roughly playing with you with them excited you to no end.

But as you were thinking, you noticed that you were getting a bit bigger, and by the time you stopped, Diana said “I grew you to a few inches. I figured that you’d be a bit easier to manipulate and feel if you were a few inches tall, as opposed to smaller than 1 inch.” Anita leaned in and said “This is gonna be so fun! I hope you enjoy yourself, little guy!” She also started poking you, and it was refreshing to know that her finger could only cover your chest, as opposed to before when one finger could cover your whole body.

Then Diana places you on the table in front of the couch they were both on, and she prepares to explain the first phase of this ‘competition’ of theirs. Diana says “First, we will place you in our shoes. You’ll be in my moccasin for 30 minutes and then Anita’s slipper for 30 minutes. And then after that we’ll move on to phase 2! You’ve gotta focus and decide on which one you enjoy more. We’re counting on you, Nick!” And then Anita chimed in and said, “And don’t make the wrong choice!” She started giggling after saying that, while giving a sly grin.

Diana decided to go first, so she grabbed her right moccasin and dropped you in it without another word, and angled it so you tumbled down into the toe section. You took a moment to reacquaint yourself to the very unique environment that was the insides of Diana’s moccasin, and as you took in the smells that surrounded you, you could see and hear her titanic toes charge through the shoe and right at you.

You positioned yourself in-between the imprints of her 2nd and 3rd toes, and simply waited for them to start to have their way with you. Her toes quickly landed on top of you, and they immediately started rubbing into you, treating your head like a small pebble. She would use her 2nd toe to push your head into the flesh of her 3rd toe, before it pushed down past you into the fluffy material. And after doing that, she would ruthlessly clench her toes together, sandwiching your head in a smelly and sticky vice.

And she would repeat this series of actions rhythmically, all the while sweating more and more, which covered you thoroughly. And luckily, Diana and Anita were very serious about making this little competition fair and equal, which made them set up a strict timer. And to make sure that the active person could focus more on their toe toy, the inactive member would keep an eye on the clock. But as serious as they were treating this whole affair, they decided to watch a movie or two for the duration.

And soon enough, 30 minutes went by, and Anita made sure to remind Diana. She said, “Okay! Time’s up!” and Diana removed her moccasin and picked you out from between her toes. And they thought it’d be a good idea to give you a small break between shoe sessions, so you had simply lain back on a small pre-shrunken pillow for a few minutes.

You didn’t really want to make any judgments yet, at least until Anita had her turn, but you could safely say that you enjoyed your experience inside Diana’s moccasin. You also wondered if it’d be more enjoyable for you to stay at this size, instead of your usual micro sized state. And after a few minutes, Anita announced excitedly, “Alright Nick! Now it’s my turn. I hope you have a blast down there!” So Anita picked you up with one hand and her slipper in the other, and dropped you right inside, and you landed down in the toe section with a plop.

While you attempted to get back up, you saw that Anita was wasting no time in getting to her play time, as you saw her immense foot lazily shake its way inside of the slipper. And from where you were, right around the imprint of her big toe, you saw that toe barrel right at you. Anita quickly gripped you up with that toe, and vigorously squeezed you with it, reminding you how it felt to act as her personal toe toy. And after a few hearty squeezes, she started to shift you from toe to toe, and you were impressed by how dexterously she manipulated you with her toes.

And as you were moved from toe to toe, she made sure that your head landed in each of her sweaty toe spaces, mercilessly squeezing you with her mighty and powerful toe flesh. As your head was buried in her toe space, you found yourself reacquainted with her very unique scent and feeling. And once you were brought to her pinky toe, and after that one had its way with you, Anita masterfully shifted you so you were now under her pinky toe.

And now that you were under her pinky toe, it started to rub you intimately, slowly working its way from your chest up to your face. And Anita would easily move you from toe to toe again, ensuring that you were given an in-depth massage by each of her toes, until you finally reached her big toe. And at this size, her big toe was about the same size as you, but it still was several times stronger than you could hope to be, and it exerted its dominance over you readily. It would start by slamming into your midsection, before slowly working its way up towards your face, making sure that it coated your body with another layer of its built up sweat and junk.

And once it reached your face, it would press down harshly, so you would be almost covered by the sweat soaked and permeated fluffy material. And the craziest part was, because of how soft and smooth her big toe was, the flesh of her toe almost surrounded your face. And Anita skillfully repeated that process multiple times, and with each repetition she got more and more vigorous with her actions, and you loved every second of it.

But before you knew it, the time was up, and Anita took her foot out and shook you out of her slipper into her waiting palm. The she said, “Well I hope you had fun, Nick! I know that I did.” She winked at you after saying that, and Diana seemed a bit annoyed by Anita’s antics, and quickly went to change the subject. She said, “Well, that’s the end of phase 1! I hope you had some fun Nick, but we need to move on to phase 2. That one should be just as fun for you, I’m sure!”

Diana grabbed a pair of her socks, specifically the green ones that she wore with you inside them earlier, and began to explain the second half of this competition thing. She said, “The next part involves socks! In this phase, we will each put you in a sock before wearing it, and we can do whatever we want with you while you’re inside it. We each get 15 minutes, so we’ll really need to make it count, and you need to decide whose you enjoyed the most. And I’m sure you’re well aware of how differently it feels to be inside of a shoe or a sock, Mr. Little Expert!”

But then Diana remembered that Anita came over in her slippers, without socks, and realized that she didn’t have a pair to participate with. She quickly added, “Oh, Anita! You can borrow one of my pairs. It’s no biggie!” But Anita came prepared, and pulled out a pair of long orange socks, and said “Don’t worry about me! I always leave a pair in my purse, just in case I go places that are too cold. And besides, don’t you think that me borrowing a pair of your socks might skew Nick’s opinion a little bit?”

Diana agreed, and they both got ready to go to work with you. Sadly, you weren’t offered another break, although you were way too excited for what was about to happen to worry about silly things like stamina or pacing yourself. You then felt yourself getting a bit smaller, and you Diana said, “I figured that getting you a bit smaller might be a good change of pace. I think that an inch tall pebble might be fun to mess with down there.” And then Diana added, “And since I went first last time, I think it’ll be only fair if you go first this time, Anita. Good luck!”

And with that, Anita grabbed you and hovered you over her orange sock, and prepared to drop you inside. She said, “Have fun in there, Nick!” and blew you a kiss before dropping you into her waiting sock. And as you tumbled along the orange cotton fabric, you noticed a slight scent of blueberries, which were probably from a lotion that Anita used. You were surprised that you never noticed it before, but you figured that this sock must have absorbed its fair share of Anita’s natural foot scent.

And as you reached the bottom, the smell of blueberries started to give way for the much stronger scent of her foot sweat. And as you got used to your very smelly and very orange environment, you saw Anita put on her socks. Her toes came straight at you, and the whole sock shook, keeping you on your back. And once her sock was all the way on, you were completely pinned by her pinky toe, and it quickly greeted you with an introductory clench. You found yourself being squeezed in-between the joints of her pinky toe, because your smaller size made it easier for you to be manipulated, and Anita effortlessly moved you from toe to toe.

And so you found yourself getting closely acquainted with the soft and sweaty joints of each of Anita’s toes, and you really felt like a pebble to her, and nothing excited you more than that thought. But soon, Anita’s turn ended and she took off her sock so Diana could get her turn next. You were surprised that they were being so sportsman like with each other, especially after how competitive they got while they played Smash earlier.

Anita took you out from in-between her toes and dropped you in Diana’s hand, and she said “It’s my turn now, Nick! No breaks this time. Sorry!” And with that, Diana dropped you inside of her green sock, not giving you much of a chance to even catch your breath. But you had no problems breathing the air that resided in their used socks, so there wasn’t much of an issue.

You also quickly noticed a secondary smell that accompanied the amazing scent that was Diana’s feet, which was a faint scent of lavender. She must have used that as a lotion, because even though you didn’t really notice it before, you could tell enough now. You think that you might have gotten used to the environments down in these socks, because of all the time you had spent down in them so far.

But Diana’s foot quickly entered its sock, and her toes looked like they were ready to pounce on top of you. They immediately began to wiggle furiously, in an attempt to locate you faster, and you were thoroughly beaten into submission. After Diana had a good feeling of where you landed, she worked you up into the space between her big toe and her 2nd toe, and once she got you there, she crammed you as hard as she could into the smelly and sticky folds that formed along them.

You were a bit bigger than the last time you were shoved into toe folds, so only your head really fit into it, but that was more than enough to exponentially increase the degree that you experienced her toes. And after spending a good few minutes with your head literally buried in toe jam and junk, she just as easily shifted you towards the next toe fold, in order to give you an up close and personal tour of that sweaty fold. Then, after forcing you to experience each of her sweat coated toe folds, Diana changed things up and moved you down towards the ball of her foot.

Once you slid past there and approached the start of her sole, she started ruthlessly grinding her foot against the carpet, and it seemed to annoy Anita. She said, “Damn! Why didn’t I think to use my sole too?” The grinding that Diana did caused you to be slid back and forth across the vast landscape that was the soft and sweaty sole of her foot, and this was mainly caused by the amount of lubrication that the built up sweat caused. And after a few more minutes of getting moved around her sole, the time was up.

Diana took off her sock and picked you off of her sole, and you finally had a chance for a breather. And while you tried to rest a bit, you also tried to watch the last bit of the movie that was on, but you didn’t really feel invested in it because you spent most of this time either stuck in someone’s shoe or in someone’s sock. But you weren’t complaining at all, because you’ve just had one of the most enjoyable hours that you think you’ve ever experienced.

But you needed to decide on a winner, and quickly, because you were sure that Anita and Diana would get impatient if you didn’t declare one soon. And as you expected, you heard Diana say while leaning in a bit closer to you, “Well… who won? Was it me??” And then Anita also leaned in on the other side, and said, “Or! Maybe I won? Come on, Nick!” And then you made one more mental go-over to decide the winner, based on how much enjoyment you felt while in their socks and shoes. Nick chooses:

1) Diana wins!

2) Anita wins!

Chapter End Notes:

UPDATE 2/6/17: I've added a 'best girl' strawpoll for the story.

Here is a StrawPoll for you guys to determine which of the 3 ‘main’ characters your favorite is. You can think of it as picking the character you’d most like to interact with if you were actually in the story, or which one you’d like to see more of, or just which one you like the most.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.