- Text Size +

Anita yells “Oh no! I needed to turn in my project for work today! Why did they want me to do this on a weekend?!” When she asked that to herself, she stomped her foot, as if her foot expected you to answer for it. She runs about, quickly performing all of her morning hygiene things, sometimes doing two things at once.  She then ran to her closet and looked for what she could wear today. She needed to look nice and professional, so she grabbed a blouse shirt and dress slacks. She looked at her favored flats, and decided against them.

She bought a really nice pair of leather boots the other day, and they’d look great with her outfit. She grabs them and says “These are some real nice boots. I haven’t broken them in yet, so now is the best time to do it. There’s no time like the present!” You are a bit worried now, because if they were as new as she claimed, then you would get brutally attacked while you were in there, caught in the crossfire of her toes vigorously breaking in the tough leather. But you were confident in your current durability, so you look at this as another chance to experience Anita at her most aggressive and ruthless.

She grabs a short red sock, and slips her foot out of her slipper, and you see that she’s dressed really professionally. You think she looks gorgeous right now, and that her thick rimmed glasses really look good on her, and really match her outfit. You try and shout to Anita that you’re down amongst her toes, but you’re too stuck to move about enough, so she doesn’t notice you. She does hear a faint buzzing noise, but she assumes it’s just a fly, and disregards that too.

Then she pulls the sock over her foot tightly, stifling any chance you had of discovery. You were snugly positioned in-between the toes that you loved so much, and you eagerly await their entrance into those leather boots. She shoves her feet inside, uncaringly, and ties them up tightly. She immediately moves her foot about and wildly wiggles and scrunches her toes, trying to harshly break in the boots. You were relentlessly and continually smashed into each of her toes, and the smell quickly grew.

With the red sock covering up her active foot, it kept all of the sweat and stench inside, almost like a layer of insulation. And you were very happy that you got to experience all of the sweat and smell, from your front row seat inside the sock, in-between her toes.

Anita then prepares to go to the library, thoroughly squeezing and mashing you with her restless toes, and walks down to her car. Once she gets there, she speeds to the library. The university library was a fairly short distance, so she would be able to make it soon, as long as she didn’t hit any traffic. In the back of her mind, she was convinced that she forgot something, but she had her project next to her, so it must have been nothing.

Since you were attached to her right foot, you got healthy helpings of Anita’s toe flesh as she stepped on the gas. She was a fairly calm driver, so you weren’t stomped too hard, which was always nice. You could always use a break or two while going on these passionate adventures, with these crazily awesome titans that you call your friends. But then, the car in front of Anita stops suddenly, and Anita slams her foot on the break, stopping just in time.

Anita’s breaking crammed you harshly into her toe flesh, and it was strong enough to almost make you pop, even with your durability. She curses to herself, and you do too because that was just too close, and she scrunches her toes in frustration. You then can feel her toes come back for another round with you, and you could tell that they would not be gentle this time. They roughly grab at you, and dominate you while shoving you into their sweaty toe spaces. You really love how fickle Anita’s toes could be, going from lovingly sensual to angrily domineering at the drop of a hat.

When Anita reaches the library, she rushes in to drop off her project. She runs into her little office and starts looking through her binder, to make one final revision before submitting it. While she combs through her project meticulously up above, her toes wildly wriggle about in their new leather abode.

You are roughly handled by the angry toes, and you think that they’re trying to take their frustration out on you because of being stuck in this tough leather boot. You try and rub them back, in an attempt to soothe their rage, but all it does is provide further stimulus for Anita’s unconscious mind. Your rubbing caused Anita to rub you back even harder, and she starts to believe that you are some small pebble, and not her friend that she was so entranced with last night.

You hear her yell down to her boot, and she says “Geez this pebble is getting on my nerves! I’ve got a big project to finalize. I can’t have some stupid thing bother me so much. I’m gonna grind you to dust, you annoying piece of junk!” You realize that you will get to experience Anita’s ruthless and brutal side for the time being, and you’re looking forward to what kind of punishment she will put you through.

She stomps her right foot down hard, knocking the wind out of you, and says “This is exactly what you deserve for getting in my boot! I’m gonna teach you why it’s a bad idea to bother a woman when she’s busy!” You’re more shocked than anything that she thinks a pebble has so much free will, as if they’re anything but inanimate objects.

You also hope that she makes the connection that this ‘pebble’ that she so desperately wants to destroy might not be a simple pebble after all, but you don’t get your hopes up. Maybe Diana will send her a text to remind her about you, to save you from Anita’s fury.

Then Anita prepares to go to town on this pebble, and completely pulverize it. She starts by slamming her foot down, dislodging you from your neighboring toes. You land on the leather material in the toe section, and all 5 of Anita’s angry and monumental toes are flexed up towards the top of the toe section. You begin running towards her pinky toe, knowing that if you can find refuge with it, then you won’t suffer too much damage from her toe tantrum.

But, almost as if they sensed your movement, all of her toes immediately slam down, and you are pinned by her 3rd toe. It crushes you before attempting to drag you to her larger toes, and you knew that your final destination was her big toe. You were sure that, regardless of your current durability, you wouldn’t last long against that beast of a digit. So you slip away just as you pass the 2nd toe as it tried to pass you off to its big brother.

You make the run back, dodging her 2nd toe, but her 3rd toe slams back into you. This process repeats a few times, and you never get past her 3rd toe, and you know that you’re running out of energy. And Anita seems to be getting rougher and rougher with each attempt. You know that this might be your last chance, and you hope for a miracle. Because if not, then your adventure might just come to an end.

And it was around now that Diana was getting worried at the apartment. She went to Anita’s place, to check on you guys, and realized that she already left to go somewhere. She knows that her friend could get pretty forgetful, and she had a bad feeling that Nick was forgotten by her at some point between last night, when Anita left, and right now.

She decides to send her friend a short text message, to remind her of her tiny friend and companion. She writes “Hey Anita! Don’t forget about Nick, alright! You’ve got to keep him safe!” Diana hopes that she will see the text message immediately, so she can be sure that Nick will not be in any danger. Diana briefly considers calling her friend instead, but she changes her mind, because she doubts it will be too urgent. What’s the worst that could happen?

But then, you hear a cell phone message tone, and you’re sure that it was Anita’s. This might be that chance you had hoped for! You hope and pray that Anita checks it, giving you a chance to reach your sanctuary near her pinky toe. Because you know if you fail, then your journey will end painfully, smothered by Anita cruelly.

Anita hears her phone, but considers ignoring it for the moment. That pebble was really slippery, but she was starting to get a good grasp of it, and she was sure that she could get it with one more try. Her plan was to pin it down, then shuffle it under her big toe, and then finally get rid of it permanently; grinding it down to dust.

And then she’d finally be distraction free, so she could revise her project in peace. But she also had an odd sense of dread all of a sudden, and she couldn’t explain why. Maybe she should check her phone, just in case. But then she also considered just removing her boot and shaking it out. She really didn’t have the time to mess with a pebble after all, or her phone for that matter.

A) Anita checks her phone, and sees a text from Diana. (Go to Chapter AnitaSideStory2ABA)

B) Anita simply takes off her boot, shakes you out instead. (Go to Chapter AnitaSideStory2ABB)

Chapter End Notes:

UPDATE 2/6/17: I've added a 'best girl' strawpoll for the story.

Here is a StrawPoll for you guys to determine which of the 3 ‘main’ characters your favorite is. You can think of it as picking the character you’d most like to interact with if you were actually in the story, or which one you’d like to see more of, or just which one you like the most.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.