- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter was a request. A brief spiritual continuation of the original story.

What a fucking joke. Lee and I had been together since high school and he threw it away to be with this brainless basic bitch I had knocked out on my table. He was playing us at the same time like a child, thinking I wouldn't notice the frequency of weird calls he got, and the coming home late, and everything else... I guess at first I was sad but now with the two shrunken and in front of me I just felt spite.

There was a cup over Lee to trap him. He was in there, awake and trying to scream through the glass to talk to me. I couldn't hear him, and I wasn't listening anyway. I felt like there aren't a lot of people I would never lie to, but I was always myself to him. Someone who was now probably going to sit here and lie to me to try to survive? Definitely not. I was still mentally preparing myself for what I wanted to do; sometimes I would shoot glances or make faces at Lee to elicit a reaction. I don't know, it was pretty funny to me.

Well, the white bitch Melissa was out in the open and mostly asleep, but I was going to shake her awake anyway. I used a finger to roll her side to side, kinda pushing hard enough to make sure her little body was getting battered up. She started gasping for air and crying out for a moment as she totally awakened, so I took my finger away.

I already had told them that, basically, they were fucked while I was on the way to the apartment so I didn't have much to say to Melissa now. She yelled out, "you bitch!," to me then stood and ran -- or, like, limped-ran -- to the cup to meet Lee. Since I wasn't paying much attention to them anymore I don't know if she could even hear him trying to talk to her. It didn't matter that much since I was going to kill them soon anyway. Shoving my pointer finger between her and the cup, I yanked Melissa back onto the desk and pinned her down. Lee started banging on the glass in a pretty pathetic way.

Melissa fought against my finger, kicking and screaming like the bitch she was. Using my left hand I pinned her to the table by her chest. "You need to chill the fuck out," I said to her. Instead of chilling the fuck out like she should have, she kept thrashing at me then started actually shrieking. What a fucking spaz! I clenched my fist then drove the weight of my pointer finger's second knuckle into her lower legs. She screamed out even louder, yelping desperately in pain. It had felt cathartic, like I was tearing legs off an insect.

Soon those yelps turned into slurring sobbing. Oh shit, I remembered, she was gonna bleed out. Getting my focus away from the intoxicating scene I looked at the glass, at Lee, and asked him if it was worth it. I felt kinda scripted, but I didn't know if he was listening anyway. He was completely and stupidly still just looking at Melissa. Oh well, I was gonna give him a good sight to pay attention to soon anyway!

Moving quickly since she was gonna pass out from blood loss any moment now, I pulled her body out of the pooling blood that was gathering around her on the table and brought her to my face. Looking at her, I saw her face looked slack and unaware. The dying bitch wouldn't understand a word I said. Instead I looked back to Lee and said, "Say bye." Into my mouth Melissa went, pressed to my tongue first then I deftly swallowed her. There was maybe a taste of pennies (blood, duh) and gross perfume; I still felt her slutty essence in my esophagus like a frog in my throat. Or maybe I was just getting anxiety from murdering someone, that's funny. Lee finally snapped out of his comatose state and started banging at the glass again, screaming out. I paid attention now: he was crying, "What the fuck, what the fuck, what!," repeatedly then he started wailing like the sad little boy his cheating ass always was deep down.

I drank some water I had near me on the desk and washed her blood and, uh, slimy skank essence down my throat as well. Knowing she was in the pit of my stomach, disconnected from reality and left to burn away in there was a gnarly fucking feeling. Maybe I should have made her suffer more, but I suppose she wasn't really aware I existed. Too bad she had to go, but it was so sweet to look at Lee, sitting and watching me blankly now. Absolutely worth it.

But now I wondered what to do with him. I guessed I could eat him too, but isn't that boring? To me, he seemed more like a bug. A roach. That gave me a lightbulb and ideas flooded to me, most of them actually very obvious all along.

Lifting the glass I quickly plucked the dumbass off the table, brought him sorta close to my face, and spat on him. Mucus and everything... it wasn't necessary, but fuck him. I swiveled my chair then leaned down to deposit him before my socked feet. They were just plain grey ones, not the cutest for me to crush him with, but cheap enough to throw away. Or I could psychotically keep them somewhere, oh my God, I started to laugh at myself. Lee laid on the ground cowering now as I hovered over him. I hoped I was menacing.

Should I have stomped him quickly? I don't know, I put the ball of my right foot over him and pressed down a bit... It felt like he was gonna break too soon, I really didn't want that so I slid my foot further down -- probably skinning his whole damn naked body -- and rolled him beneath my toes. He was scrunched up between them all, fighting and jerking around as I held him there. Honestly he really didn't have any chance to fight against toes that were nearly his size so I didn't get the point at all. Whatever.

I began to stand up and focus more weight on the right foot. I could feel the resistance his body gave under me, creaking under my toes. The last throes of Lee's sad little life was screaming out its expiring breaths into the smelly fabric of my gym socks. Yikes, it's what he deserved. Again I shifted, rolling him under the ball of my foot then pressing and grinding his weak body under me. He collapsed, compacting and compressing wetly into mush under the weight of my foot. Now the screaming and fighting was over. I just felt the rush over me, heart racing. That was liberation.

There was a gross sticky feeling of blood all between my toes and dredging my sock. Thank God for hardwood floors though, a small W for me. Now I'd put that part of my life behind me. Too bad I had a mess to clean up now. And would eating a whole human raw, like, make me sick or something?