- Text Size +

Thursday morning, Kimberly was very… attentive to Andy. She was no more helpful than usual—that is, she was still very helpful—but she hovered closer to him than usual, innocently (or so it seemed) dominating him with her size. She was constantly on the periphery, teasing him with tight angles of her statuesque, conservatively dressed body, inviting him to imagine what he couldn't see. She watched him alertly, eager to meet any need, big or small, to the point of holding a napkin to wipe his chin during breakfast. Her behavior was simultaneously unnerving and sexy. She had something planned for him and he didn't know what.


The shrinking specialist called and reported there was a 95 percent chance Andy would shrink to between 3/4 inches and 2 inches tall, based on the blood analysis. For the first time, Andy dwelled on the possibility of being less than an inch tall.

Kimberly shook him out of his preoccupation. "I'm going to catch some rays by the pool," she announced. "Want to join me, Mr. Speed?"

"No thanks, Kim."

"Suit yourself. I'll be wearing my new bikini, if you change your mind."

It wasn't until she went outside that he realized what she'd said. The bikini she'd modeled for him yesterday? Against his better judgment, he walked out onto the pool deck.

All 20 feet of her beautiful body—proportionally speaking—was reclined on one of the deck chairs. She was rubbing oil on her arms and chest, her skin emitting a warm, lustrous glow.

"There's my little hero," she cooed.

Andy walked up to her. "Is there room up there for me?" he asked.

"Sure." She sat him next to the ball of her hip joint. Sitting up, he could just see the pool and the rest of the backyard over her legs. Her smooth thighs extended well beyond his feet.

She lowered the chair back. "Can you do my legs, please?" She put the bottle of oil next to him.

Andy looked from her pretty toes to her aqua-colored bottoms, an enormous expanse of tantalizing flesh. He stood up gamely and stripped to his boxer briefs.

"Don't want to get my clothes oily," he explained.

"Very sensible," she said. She placed a pair of sunglasses over her eyes and settled in.

Andy tipped a glob of oil into his hands and started on the side of her left thigh. Her skin was soft, smooth. Pressing hard into her he felt hard muscle underneath. She had shaved her legs recently.

He poured out another glob of oil and climbed on top of her left thigh, her flesh offering little stability for standing. He got on his knees and started rubbing in the oil, going right up to the edge of her bikini bottoms.

She sighed. "It'll take you forever doing it like that."

"How else should I do it?"

"Use your whole body."

Andy looked past her breasts at her face. Her chin was tilted down so she could see him. Her expression told him she knew very well what she was asking.

Andy's inhibitions couldn't say no to this chance of a lifetime. He dropped down on the deck chair and poured the oil out on his head, back, and chest. He climbed back on top of her and went to town, rolling over, crawling on, and otherwise practically humping her perfect pins.

"That's it, Mr. Speed," she cooed softly.

Andy was having the time of his life. Periodically he had to stop sliding against her to keep from blowing his load in his underwear. It should have taken him 10 minutes per leg, but he took double that time.

"My feet, too," she said.

Andy obliged. He rubbed his back and chest against her arches. Giggling, Kimberly spread her toes for him, and he used both hands and even his face to oil each dainty toe one at a time.

Before he finished, she pivoted left her foot forward, knocking Andy on his back. She lowered her sole on top of him, covering his groin and torso. She gently pressed and twisted her foot on his chest.

"I'm not hurting you, am I, Mr. Speed?"

"No."

"I can feel your erection on my heel. Is my foot giving you that?"

Andy wasn't into feet, but if anyone could convert him, it was Kimberly. "No, it's… it's all of you," he said breathlessly.

"Mm-hmm. Let's play a game." She pulled her leg up to vertical and ran a hand down from her knee to her firm butt.

"Climb to the top of my foot," she commanded.

Covered in sweat and oil, and hopelessly aroused, Andy walked around to her hip and crawled on top of her toned belly. Standing on the edge of her bottoms, the musty scent of her arousal hit him full in the face. It amazed him that she was enjoying this as much as he was.

Her leg extended straight up in the air, 11 or 12 feet by his estimation. The length of her leg wasn't the hard part, though. It was the slickness of her legs, which he had just coated in oil.

He started out by jumping up and locking his arms above her knee. Once he did, however, he couldn't find purchase with his feet to push himself up. He slid down and landed on his butt on her crotch.

She giggled. "Is my leg too challenging for the tiny man?" she said.

Andy crawled onto her belly again. "I've climbed harder than this," he boasted.

"Climb me, then."

He tried again. This time after locking his arms above her knee, he wrapped his legs around her wide thigh and squeezed his legs together, providing enough leverage to raise his arms a few inches up her tapering calves.

She felt his junk move up her leg. She urged him on in mock-delight. "That's it! You're doing it!"

Andy pulled his legs up and stood on the hard, narrow ledge of her kneecap. He extended his arm from her ankle to see what the best way was to reach the sole of her foot.

"Uh-oh, what's he going to do now?" Kimberly continued her teasing commentary.

Andy showed her. He shimmied up her calf an inch at a time and spread his arms over the sole of her oily foot. His chest muscles screaming, Andy pulled his legs up and rolled onto his knees. He couldn't believe it. He was standing on her foot!

He looked down at her over her toes. "Tada," he said, grinning toothily.

"Very impressive." She noticed him leering at her bikini top. She would give him something to leer at. She cupped her supple breasts together, creating a mouth-watering valley of cleavage.

"How will you get down?" she said with a teasing pout.

"I dunno. I need a big, soft landing pad."

She smiled. "I have a better idea. Hold on, Mr. Speed."

Andy felt her foot tilt towards her heel. He fell onto his chest, wrapping his arms and legs around the top of her foot.

Slowly Kimberly lowered her leg until it was parallel with the deck chair. Then her leg reversed direction, going up past vertical, then continuing until her thigh pressed flat against her belly. Andy held on tight to her foot as he was turned completely upside down, looking at the back of Kimberly's head through the gaps between her toes.

"You're really flexible," he said.

"Mm-hmm. The girls on the volleyball team called me Limberly."

"Heh."

She continued the rhythmic kicking motion. All the while Andy held on, marveling at the sensual playground her body had become for him. His erection reemerged and tickled the sole of her foot.

"Am I making you hot, Mr. Speed?" she said, not missing a beat with her kicks.

"Yeah."

"Would you like to cool off in the pool?"

"Actually, I'm kinda liking this—"

"I think you should cool off in the pool."

Andy felt her foot and ankle muscles tense up on the next downswing. Then her foot rocketed skyward as she swung her leg up hard. At the top of her leg's arc, Kimberly flicked her ankle, and Andy's arms and legs lost their grip from the overwhelming centrifugal force.

Andy tumbled through the air and hit the pool with a jolting splash. He surfaced the water, sputtering, and looked around. He had landed in the deep end, 20 feet from where Kimberly was sitting. But she wasn't sitting there now.

"Kim?" He treaded water in a circle, looking around the backyard. She was nowhere in sight.

"Kim?" he repeated. It was only a 250 square foot pool, but it seemed 10 times as big to him now. He wondered how well his small voice carried over the water. That's when he noticed a large form underneath him, getting larger.

Kimberly's head and neck rose out of the water right in front of him, eclipsing the house behind her. Her features from this close were enormous. Andy found himself looking up just to see her full, pink lips. She shook her head, flicking water droplets from her long, brown locks. It was a dazzling demonstration of her size advantage.

Her eyes settled on him, her expression intense and spookily inquisitive. "Did you like that?" she asked.

"Yeah." He could feel the movements of her limbs, conveyed by underwater currents. She was moving a lot more water than he was to stay afloat.

She dipped her mouth below the water and tilted her chin up, squirting a jet of water into his face. Andy laughed and splashed her back. They splashed at each other for a minute until she stopped.

"Are you tired?" she asked.

"Not really."

She drifted away from him, into the shallow end. She never took her eyes off him. "Swim to me."

She didn't have to ask twice. Andy put his head down and swam towards her, turning his head to breathe just above the waterline, just like when he swam competitively in high school. After 20 seconds he picked his head up to see where she was. He was in the shallow end, but she was behind him, in the deep end again.

"Tired yet?" she asked, smirking.

"Not even."

Andy followed her back and forth three times. He began to lose track of which end of the pool he was in. Since he couldn't touch the bottom, his position relative to the house would have been the tell-tale sign. But with exhaustion setting in, the world beyond Kimberly and the pool's edge became blurry.

He picked his head up again, and was surprised to find himself right in front of Kimberly.

"Tired?" she asked again.

He breathed heavily, struggling to keep his head above the water. "A little bit."

"Don't move." She took a breath and dropped underneath the water. Andy watched the shadow of her body move almost directly underneath him.

Her head broke the surface of the water again, slowly this time. As the water matted her hair to her face and ears, she reached up with both hands to pull her hair back. As she did so, her long neck and toned shoulders cleared the water, glistening in the noonday sun.

Her fantastic chest followed the rest of her up out of the water. The lush expanse of her slick hills grew before his eyes. The slope of her buoyant breasts, hidden underwater like the proverbial 90 percent of the iceberg, gathered up his legs and knocked him backwards. As she rose each round orb arced over him, pushing against the aqua-colored cups by her flexing arms and shoulders. As her bikini top cleared the water, Andy was swept up against her lightly muscled belly, where her breasts rained on top of his head.

For her, it was only standing up in the shallow end of the pool. But it was no small thing for Andy. It was the most erotic experience of his life. His heart was racing even faster than before.

"Whoa," he gasped.

Kimberly looked down at him over her huge, wet breasts. "Would you like to get out of the pool now, Andrew?"

He was too mesmerized to notice her using his first name. "Yeah."

She took the back of his head in one hand, his legs in the other, and cradled him like a baby in her arms. She walked up the steps out of the pool and carried him back to the deck chair. She lay a towel on the chair so he'd be more comfortable. She set him down and sprawled out next to him on her side, so their faces were close together.

"Do you mind if I call you Andrew?" she asked.

Andy was still short of breath, but managed a simple "No."

"I figured out a way for us to both get what we want, Andrew. The only way, really."

His eyebrows furrowed. "What are you… talking about?"

"You don't have to worry that you're cheating on your wife." She drew her finger across his small chest. "You see, cheating on your wife means you made a choice. I'm not going to give you a choice."

Distracted by her big body, Andy's brain could not compute what he was hearing. "No choice?"

She nodded. "If you can't stop me, then what happens won't weigh on your conscience. It's my decision, not yours. It's the only way."

"Kim—" He tried to sit up, but she firmly pushed him down. "Think about what you're doing, Kim."

"I've been thinking about it since the night you saved me, Andrew. This is the only way I know how to tell you that I love you. I've always loved you."

Andy couldn't believe his ears. "Kim, there are a million men out there, guys who are better than me, younger than me, who want to be with you. Flirting with you has been a lot of fun, but it can't go any further. Please, don't do something you're going to regret."

"My mind's made up. This is happening whether you want it to or not." Her hand slithered down to his boxer briefs. She stroked his erect penis through the wet material. He grunted with pleasure. "You should try to enjoy it."

She was going to rape him. An unspeakable terror came over Andy. It wasn't for his sake he was concerned. He knew he would enjoy it. It was for Kimberly's sake. She was in the grip of obsession, a borderline psychosis. He hadn't seen it before in her meticulous seduction routine because he was horny as hell. Now, he greatly feared this could be a point of no return for Kimberly, a step down a path into a personal hell of infinite darkness.

"Want to make me happy, Kim?" he said, thinking very quickly.

She hooked a finger into his underwear. "Yes, I do."

"You know what would make me the happiest man in the world?"

"Tell me."

"Stop this act at once."

She pulled her finger out of his boxer briefs, which snapped back against his skin. "What?"

"You heard me. Leave me here. Go inside and take a cold shower."

Kimberly was nonplussed by this sudden turn of events. Why, only a minute ago she had him eating out of her palm. Now… what had happened? "Mr. Speed, don't you want—" She was pleading now. She had lost command of the situation.

"I want to be alone right now, Kim," he said sternly.

Her eyes darted around, frantic, searching for a way to get back on track. She scooted up the deck chair, gathering her heavy breasts, gravity nearly spilling them out of her top, next to his small body. Andy recoiled from the hungry cleavage moving aggressively towards him.

"This isn't about what you want," she said. "I told you, you don't have a choice."

"But I do, and you know it, Kimberly. That's why you haven't forced yourself on me." He rolled out from underneath her and rose to his feet defiantly. "Your conscience tells you rape is something you could never forgive yourself. Well, that's what it will take if you want me, Kimberly. I won't sleep with you of my own free will. You know why? Because I love my wife!" He raised his arms as if in triumph. "I love my wife! She's the best thing about me! And I don't plan on getting rid of her any time soon."

Kimberly drew back. It was clear to him she hadn't expected anything more than token resistance from him. But he had challenged her to actually carry out her threat, and her morals were simply too strong for her to go through with it.

She blinked, as if coming out of a trance. "Mr. Speed, I—"

"Not a word, Kim," Andy said, the adult in him in charge at last. "Go inside and take a shower. We'll talk about it later."

Kimberly looked down at her body. She darkened with shame and stood up, brushing past Andy as she ran for the back door. "Oh, God!" she cried out. The sliding glass door banged behind her.

Andy collapsed onto the deck chair and shook uncontrollably for 20 minutes.

Chapter End Notes:

I'm gonna need a shower after that!

This marks roughly the midway point of the story. There's a big plot twist coming in the next couple of chapters, so stay tuned for updates.