- Text Size +

Andy woke up feeling hungover. He looked around and saw he was in Kimberly's room, but there was no trace of the beautiful teen. The bed was made, the closet was empty, the Terry Pratchett novel was gone. Even her unique scent was absent. There was but one thing out of place: a piece of notebook paper by the door. Andy climbed down from the crib and walked over to it. He recognized Kimberly's penmanship. It was a letter addressed to him.

Dear Mr. Speed,

I can't express to you how sorry and embarrassed I am for what I've done. I was entrusted with your welfare and I abused that trust in the worst way. I pray that one day you'll be able to forgive me.

I talked to my parents last night. I've decided to quit my job and move back in with them. I clearly still have a lot of growing up to do. They know about my urges, but they don't know the details or how far I went. Just so you know, they don't blame you for anything.

I admire the devotion you've shown to Mrs. Speed through all this. You showed courage yesterday in standing up for yourself and for your marriage. I pray I will be blessed with that kind of marriage when I'm ready to marry.

Thank you for not taking advantage of me, when I'm sure you wanted to. Your actions under pressure are a credit to your faithfulness. I need to work on my faith so it will be strong, too.

Love is supposed to be selfless, not self-seeking. (1 Corinthians 13) My actions yesterday were an example of what the opposite looks like.

Don't think ill of me for not coming over to visit Brooke for awhile. I understand my temptations enough to know I need to avoid them. Maybe after you've recovered from the shrinking disease and after I've mastered my demons, we can tolerate to be in the same room together, and treat each other like normal people.

Sincerely,
Kim

P.S.: I left food and water under the crib.


Andy read the letter a hundred times. When Alecia got home, he ran to the bathroom and flushed it down the toilet. He gave Alecia a G-rated, Cliff Notes version of why Kimberly had left. She seemed happy that their daughter's best friend was reconciling with her parents, but lamented that they would have to contact the insurance company to hire someone to help Andy during the day until he attained his former height.

Andy told himself Kim's leaving was for the best, but in his heart he didn't believe it.



Andy measured a scant 17 inches Saturday. He was now shorter than a newborn baby. But he would be seriously underweight for a newborn. He weighed 2.4 pounds. Alecia had to weigh herself and then hold him with her on the scale, as his meager weight alone wasn't enough to trigger the scale.

All the mundane tasks that he'd been doing on his own he was still able to do. They were just harder. Climbing to the kitchen counter, getting up and down the stairs, eating, peeing, pooping, showering… It all was taking more and more effort and was becoming rather tedious. Especially frustrating to Andy was closed doors. After the night Alecia trapped him in the office (wink wink), he didn't even try opening doors anymore. Instead he'd lobbied to have all doors left open at least a crack so he could have freedom of movement throughout the house. This didn't prevent Alecia or Brooke from forgetting, though, forcing him to ask for their help to go places or, worse, wait for them to come for him.

To top it off, the bright spot of his shrunken days, Kimberly, was gone. Not just from the house, but from the world. She was a terrific young woman, just confused about who she was and what she wanted. If Andy was being honest, he had the same issues. He hoped she wouldn't change too much, just work on her flaws.

Saturday night Brooke was working at the mall, and Alecia was sitting up in bed working on her laptop, formatting a brief for her boss.

Andy climbed onto her pajama-clad thigh. "Honey, can we talk for a minute?"

She kept typing for a few seconds, then shut the laptop. "Sure. What is it, Andy?"

Andy decided it would be easiest if he just came straight out with it. "We haven't had sex in a long time."

She smirked. "Do you think sex is a good idea, at your size?"

"The specialist recommended it, as long as we're careful. Having sex releases endorphins into the blood, which helps the fight against the shrinking disease. And… I'm tired of jerking off by myself. I want to be with you."

She moved the laptop to the floor beside the bed. "Okay, how do you want to do it?"

Andy looked up at her. She had always been the submissive one in the sack. How could he tell her he needed her to be dominant, which she'd never been as long as he'd known her? It was so much easier with Kimberly, who was naturally confident around him in his shrunken state, and uncautious when it came to pushing his buttons.

You did not just compare your daughter's friend to your wife, Andy admonished himself.

"Take off your clothes and lie on your back," he said.

Alecia complied. She stripped to her panties and lay back against the pillows. Andy discarded his clothes on the bed and walked onto her chest.

Her head jerked up. Andy lost his balance and fell on his butt on her soft belly.

"What?" he asked.

"You didn't tell me you were going to do that."

"Sorry. I'm going to try again." He crawled between her small, round breasts. They were modest compared to Kimberly's mountains, but plenty big at his size.

Andy shook the comparison from his mind as he rested his chest against Alecia's left breast, coming face to face with her nipple. After all these years, she still had fantastic nipples. He could feel the steady rhythm of her heartbeat through her chest.

"I'm going to suck on your nipple now," he said. She loved it when he played with her nipples. Maybe that would get her in the mood.

"Mm-hmm," was all she said. She didn't sound excited.

Her soft nipple filled his mouth, and he sucked, nibbled, and pinched it to his heart's content. He felt her sigh underneath him.

"Is this doing anything for you?" he asked.

Alecia raised a hand to her forehead. "It's hard for me to get into it when I know how easily you could be hurt."

Andy crawled farther up her chest and stood on her collar bone. He looked into her eyes. "You have no idea how beautiful you are."

He got on his knees and bent over her chin to kiss her. Her pink lips were as wide as his head. He aggressively made out with her, coating his face in her saliva, trying to force her mouth open with his head.

She pursed her lips together and laughed. Andy smiled. "What?"

"I can feel your cock on my neck."

"That's because you're making it bigger." He thrust his small erection over her chin. He badly wanted her huge tongue. "I can think of a way to make it smaller."

"I'm going to sit up now."

Andy backed up onto her belly as she propped herself on her elbows. "What's wrong?"

"I know what you're trying to do, Andy. You're trying to get me to be more assertive. Maybe you'd like that, maybe that's the only way people with our size difference can make love. But I just… I can't right now."

Andy's erection started to wane. "This is so frustrating. There are like a million things I'd like to do to your body."

"But you can't do them on your own," she said, finishing his thought.

"Yeah."

"And you could tell me what you want, but you're not comfortable communicating that way."

That was true, too, but small Andy was not as shy as big Andy. "Oh, I can tell you what I want. I want you to lick me up and down like a candy cane. I want you to squeeze your boobs together with me between them. I want to go waist deep in your vagina. I want to use your legs as a slip and slide—"

Alecia was laughing. "Stop, stop." Andy stopped and waited impatiently as she composed herself. "I'm leaving for Virginia tomorrow. Why don't we start small? Then when I get back on Friday, we can try out all your kinky ideas."

That seemed reasonable. "What do you mean by starting small?"

"Let me get you off. With my hand," she added.

Andy crawled off his wife and lay on his back next to her. She shifted onto her side and ran her fingers gently up his inner thighs and over his hips, teasing his semi-erect penis.

"Can you lick your fingers?" he asked. She dipped her fingers in her mouth and resumed fondling him, twisting his penis between her wet thumb and forefinger. She blew her warm breath over his body. Andy grunted with pleasure.

Alecia removed her hand. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Keep going. Bring those tits closer."

She snickered. As her moist fingers continued working his shaft, she scooted her chest closer to him, her 36C breasts pressed together by the bed and gravity, forming a line of cleavage that dwarfed his torso. It was easy to forget, with Kimberly around, that Alecia's breasts were each a handful for him at his normal height. His eyes goggled as he took in her size, and his body spasmed, edging closer to the point of no return.

She stopped again. "What? Did I hurt you?"

Andy's eyes refocused. "No, you were doing great."

She covered her face with her hands. "I'm afraid I'll rip it off."

Andy scoffed. "Come on, you're not going to rip it off." Although in the back of his mind he knew it was possible, if she got carried away.

"I can't. Can you finish on your own?"

Andy rolled his eyes and masterbated under the ledge of his wife's rack. Despite his disappointment, he came hard, spurting semen on his chest and the bed. Alicia was impressed.

Shortly afterwards she put him in the crib in the office and went to sleep.



Alecia's flight left at 3 on Sunday. A nurse named Maria arrived at the house and accompanied them to the airport. She would be Andy's daytime caretaker from now on.

The lawyers Alecia was traveling with joined them in the ticket line. One was in his 50s, the other in his late 40s. The younger lawyer's wife and two kids were seeing him off. Andy got introduced to everyone, including the younger lawyer's 4 year-old daughter, who said he looked like her Ken doll. The adults except for Andy had a good laugh at that. Hardy har har.

After kissing Alecia goodbye, Andy watched her enter the security checkpoint with the lawyers. When he could no longer see her, Maria took him home.

Brooke got home from the mall and Maria left, with promises she would be back in time for Brooke to open the ice cream shop in the morning.

They didn't reach that point. Andy's cell phone rang before midnight. He jumped from the crib to the desk and answered it on speaker.

It was a Hanover County, Virginia, sherriff's deputy. Alecia was dead.