- Text Size +

Next morning, Kimberly made sure Andy was clothed and fed. Then she had him do that thing with his feet on her nipple, which brought her to a satisfying orgasm. As her body shuddered in ecstasy underneath him, he lost his balance and fell between her naked breasts. She had a time of it, getting him out of her cleavage without hurting him, especially since Andy, who was unaware of the danger her unsupported 36G breasts posed to him, was reluctant to leave.

But she knew better. She knew her breasts must be very heavy to him, heavy enough to flatten his tiny body should gravity or any of Newton's three laws of motion unpredictably shift her teardrop-shaped swells into his fragile form. Letting him ride in her bra cup was one thing. The strap bore most of her payload, and the cups evenly spread out the rest. Her cleavage was a different animal. When she gave him a ride in her cleavage 5 days ago, he was three times as tall and 27 times as massive. She could be a little rough with him back then; now, she didn't even want to attempt such a thing.

She needed to be extra cautious, as she was at a dangerous size in relation to him. Her most casual movements could crush or suffocate him. And the worst of it was still to come. It would be a great relief to her when he started to grow back.

All that being said, there were other ways she could please him. The opportunities afforded by his size were by no means exhausted. After her orgasm, she let him put moisturizer on her feet. With her feet pointing up, he squeezed himself between her big toe and second toe, and thrusted his hard penis over the top of her second toe. When he came, she pinched his little dick between her toes and it had the effect of sticking your thumb in a garden hose. Andy's cock sprayed all over the top of her foot, semen landing as far as her ankle, a relative distance of 20 feet.

Playtime was over. She carried him into the bathroom and made a bath for him in the sink. The sink was now bigger than the swimming pool, from his perspective. After he bathed, she cut his beard to a manageable length with some infant toenail clippers. They brushed their teeth together, Andy resorting to his finger, as his toothbrush was over twice as long as his body. 

"Remember that girl Debra's birthday that I missed?" she asked as she flossed. The specks of food that came off on the floss were snack-sized to Andy.

"Not really," he said, spitting into the sink.

"Well, her birthday party was supposed to be Saturday, but one of my friends called last night and told me she called it off the day of the party."

"Why?"

"Well, my friend said it was because Debra's boyfriend cheated on her with some slut he met at college orientation, and she took it hard. They'd been a couple since they were juniors in high school. My friend just found out about it yesterday." She looked at him. "Would you mind coming with me to visit with her?"

"To Debra's house?" he asked. She nodded. "I dunno, Kim. She's probably not feeling high on the male sex at the moment."

"It'll be okay. I'll leave you with her mom or something."

Andy felt weird about being left with a stranger while Kimberly comforted Debra, but by now he was used to trusting her judgment, so he didn't voice his doubts.

Unfortunately, because this was an "official" visit, he couldn't ride in Kimberly's bra to Debra's house. He had to settle for a ride in a drink koozie, nestled in the cup holder of her car.

When they got there, Kimberly cupped him in her palm and carried him to the door. Debra answered the door. She was a pretty girl, tall and athletic, like most of Kimberly's volleyball teammates, but she looked like she hadn't seen the light of day in a week.

"Hey," Kimberly said warmly, hugging her teammate and friend. She presented Andy. "I brought a friend."

"Hey, Mr. Speed. I'm sorry about Mrs. Speed."

"Thank you, Debra."

"Can I leave him with your mom?" Kimberly asked.

"She's out running errands. You can leave him with Alice, if you want."

"Who's Alice?" Andy asked, wanting to be involved in the discussion. He disliked it when people talked about him like he wasn't there.

"My sister," Debra said.

Kimberly recognized her boyfriend's nervousness. "Would you like to watch TV instead, Mr. Speed?" She still called him that in public, to keep up the appearance of a Platonic, caregiver-dependent relationship.

"Yeah."

"He can watch the TV downstairs," Debra suggested.

Kimberly carried him inside, through the entryway into the living room. "Your dogs are outside, right?" she asked.

"Yeah."

"Good. We don't want Mr. Speed to be mistaken for dog food."

"Ha ha," Andy intoned.

Andy walked off Kimberly's hand onto the coffee table. He ran over to the TV remote and jumped on the power button. It didn't move a millimeter. He was so light, he couldn't even press a button to turn the TV on.

A huge finger descended from the sky and crushed down on the power button on the remote. The TV flicked on. Andy watched the finger, as long and as thick as him, lift back up into the sky.

"Thanks, Debra."

"No problem, Mr. Speed," she said gaily. "Can I get you anything?"

"A cap of water, please."

"'A cap'?" she mouthed to Kimberly.

"A bottle cap," Kimberly explained.

"Oh." Debra went to the kitchen and came back a minute later with a red bottle cap full of water.

"Thanks, Debra," he said.

"You're welcome." She and Kimberly pounded up the stairs to her room, their heavy footfalls shaking the house. "He's so cute," he overheard her saying.

"I know," Kimberly replied.

Andy turned his attention to the TV. It was tuned to the Game Show Network. The next hour flew by. He made himself comfortable on a stack of magazines and played along with the shows, shouting at the TV with his voice amplifier turned off. He slaked his occasional thirst from the bottle cap. It was like drinking water out of a large salad bowl. To Andy it was 2 feet in diameter and held about 2 gallons of water.

Someone came down the stairs in the middle of Lingo. At first glance it looked like Debra, but this girl was shorter (which meant marginally less astronomical to Andy) and younger. She was wearing athletic shorts and a large, white T-shirt that hung over her chubby body. She was at that stage of puberty between sprouting bountiful, shapeless breasts and growing those last couple of inches when baby fat converts to lean, nubile flesh.

The girl stopped and looked at the TV, then she walked over to the coffee table, picked up the remote, and turned it off.

Andy turned his voice amplifier on. "I was watching that."

She startled and looked around the living room wildly. "Who's there?"

"I'm down here, on the coffee table. On the magazines," he added.

Her eyes went wide when she saw him. "Oh my gosh, a little man!"

"I'm Andy Speed. I'm a friend of a friend of your sister's."

She put her hands on her knees and bent down to get a closer look at him. "Hi Andy. I'm Alice. How did you get so small?"

Andy resisted looking down the neckhole at the young girl's large, amorphous breasts. "I ate some bad fish," he said.

Her face screwed up. Andy could tell she wasn't used to wry humor, let alone from 3-inch tall men.

"I'm kidding. I have the shrinking disease," he explained.

"Oh." She turned the TV back on and walked to the kitchen. She grabbed a Coca-Cola from the fridge and looked out the window into the backyard. She opened the backdoor and two dogs trotted into the living room.

Andy's body tensed. "What are you doing?"

"Letting Ruffles and Toby inside. It's hot out there."

"Keep them away from me!"

"It's okay, they don't bite."

"They don't bite people, but they don't know I'm not a chew toy!"

The dogs made their way to the coffee table, their eerily large heads pointed curiously at Andy. Their jowls smeared drool over the glass top. The sound of their breathing and sniffing was terrifying.

Andy ran to the other side of the baseball diamond-sized coffee table. One of the dogs, a boxer, jumped and landed his front paws on the table.

"Ruffles! Be nice to the little man." Alice yanked him back by the collar so he was on all fours on the floor.

"You heard her. Shoo!" Andy shouted in his most authoritative voice. The brown lab, Toby, whined and backed away. Ruffles was unfazed. He jumped on the coffee table again. The sharp impact of the boxer's nails on the glass hurt Andy's ears.

Ruffles lowered his head towards Andy, sniffing loudly. Quicker than Andy realized, the dog was way too close for comfort. A huge, wet tongue darted out of its man-sized maw.

"Alice, help!"

A hand came out of nowhere, wrapped around Andy, and lifted him up rapidly. Alice's arm hung against her side as she disciplined the dog.

"Ruffles, if you can't play nice with Andy, then I'll have to play with him myself."

Oh, great, Andy thought.

"Let's play in my room," she announced. With her hand still gripping his body, she ran up the stairs and into one of the bedrooms. Being held tightly in her stuffy, unsteady fist made him nauseous. It made him appreciate the trouble Kimberly went through to make him feel comfortable.

Alice set him down on the carpet in the middle of her pink-walled bedroom. He looked around, finding himself surrounded by Barbie dolls and a tall pile of miniature clothes.

"Barbie?" Andy said, holding in laughter. "Aren't you a little old to be playing with dolls?"

"I'm only 12." She picked up one Barbie doll, who was dressed in a short skirt and halter top, and stood her next to him. She giggled, "You barely come up to Barbie's knee."

He looked up at the 23-foot tall doll (proportionally speaking), with the long legs, cartoonishly narrow waist, large bust, bright blue eyes, and blonde ponytail. Just a couple of weeks ago Kimberly had looked as big to him as this doll. He felt a sudden shortage of space in his tiny underwear.

God, what's wrong with me? It's just a doll, he thought.

"Barbie's never seen such a small man before," Alice said. She manipulated Barbie's legs and neck so it looked like the doll was inspecting him. The realism was uncanny.

"I got an idea!" she exclaimed. She started taking the doll's clothes off. "You're an Ewok on the planet Endor, and astronaut Barbie is the first human visitor to your planet." Her hand plunged into the pile of miniature clothes and pulled out a spacesuit.

"Why do I have to be an Ewok? Can't I be a Tusken Raider on Tatooine?"

"No, Andy," she said. "You're the perfect size for an Ewok."

"If we're on Endor, Barbie wouldn't need a spacesuit. The air is breathable," he pointed out.

"Shut up, Andy! This is my game, so I make up the rules." She had the spacesuit assembled. She raised Barbie high overhead and made a whooshing sound deep in her throat as she lowered the doll to the floor.

Alice flipped Barbie's helmet off and shook her blonde hair free. Barbie looked around, her movements natural in Alice's practiced hands. "What a strange place," Alice voiced in a high pitch.

Barbie started walking around. Her leg bumped into Andy.

"Oh! Who's this?"

"I'm Andy the Ewok," Andy said, humoring the young girl.

"Cool, an alien lifeform!" Alice squealed. Barbie's stiff, manicured hand reached out and touched his face, surprisingly gentle. "I think I'll call you Cuddleston, because you look so cuddly."

"Uh, okay. I'll call you Princess…"

"Alice!" Alice interjected.

"Okay. Princess Alice. What brings you to my planet, fair maiden?"

"I'm with my boyfriend exploring the galaxy for new worlds."

Andy's face screwed up. "Boyfriend?"

Alice reached behind her and moved a Ken doll, wearing an identical spacesuit, next to Barbie. "Who is this, Princess Alice?" she said in a comically deep voice.

"Ken, this is Cuddleston. He was just about to offer to show us around his planet. Cuddleston, this is my boyfriend, Ken."

"Welcome to Endor, Mr. Ken," Andy said.

"Stay away from my girlfriend, you alien scum," Ken said, shaking his fist menacingly.

"Technically, you're the alien, Mr. Ken," Andy replied.

Barbie stepped between them, her back to Andy. "Ken, don't be jealous. Cuddleston and I are just friends."

Andy snickered. This girl Alice either had a vivid imagination, or she had a little experience already with boys. Probably both.

"I mean no harm, Mr. Ken," Andy said. "If you'll follow me, I'll take you and Princess Alice to my village."

"We're not going anywhere with you, Cuddleston!" Ken bellowed.

"Jeez, Ken, you need to mellow out," Barbie said.

"Yeah, it's a wonder you survived the rigors of space travel with that temper," Andy said.

"Do you want to fight, alien scum?" He crouched low and held his hands up.

"Ken, if you get in another fight, I'm breaking up with you!" Barbie said.

Ken growled ferociously and moved towards Andy, punching down towards him. Andy darted under Ken's huge legs, avoiding his blows. "I don't want to fight, but I will if I have to!"

"That's it, Ken, we're through!" Barbie cried.

Ken turned around to face Andy. He kicked his foot out, but Andy knew to dodge it from past experience. He tackled Ken's other leg below the knee.

"Ahhh," Alice said, tipping Ken onto his back. Andy climbed up the toy, straddled his chest, and unleashed a series of haymakers to Ken's huge, smug face.

"No one dishonors the Ewoks!" he declared in a warlike cry, losing himself in the act.

"That's enough, Cuddleston!" Barbie said.

Andy climbed off Ken and bowed towards the alien visitor. "I'm sorry, Princess Alice. I had to beat him up. A threat to one Ewok is a threat to us all."

"Oh, Cuddleston!" Barbie's arms reached stiffly around Andy's shoulders and the doll's painted lips struck his face. "I've been trying to get rid of him for ages. You're my boyfriend now!"

Alice smothered Andy with kisses from her Barbie doll. Andy fell on his back as Barbie's baseball glove-sized face pecked him repeatedly. He could feel Barbie's hard, plastic breasts through her spacesuit, sliding over his belly and around his cock.

"Okay, okay, that's enough!" he shouted, laughing with delirium.

Alice was laughing, too. She stood Barbie up and regarded the little man before her, her favorite new toy. "Let's play another game."

"I need a minute to recover from the last one," Andy said.

"What is that?"

Andy looked up at her. "What's what?"

"Cool! Is that an erection?!"

Andy looked down to see he was sporting a massive woody. "Uh, no."

"Yes it is! That's an erection!" she said excitedly.

Her voice was so loud to him, he was sure the whole house could hear. "Shh! Keep your voice down," he said.

"We learned about erections in sex ed. Can I see it?" She scooted on her butt closer to him. He was suddenly hyper-aware of the fact that he was in this enormous girl's possession, alone. 

"No way," Andy said. "And it's not an erection."

Alice pouted. "Please, Andy? I'll show you mine."

He backed away from her. He didn't want to know whether she meant her vagina or something else. He needed to get out of there before something terrible happened. Without another word he turned and sprinted for the door.

"Hey, we're not done playing yet!"

He underestimated the distance. At full size, two steps was all it would have taken to reach the door. At 3 inches tall, it was like a 40-meter dash. Fortunately he got a decent head start on her. He could hear her crawling towards him, could feel the impacts of her hands and knees on the floor. The door was shut, but he was only 3 inches tall now. He dove towards the crack under the door, burning his belly on the carpet as he slid face first into the hallway like a baserunner stealing second.

"Andy—I mean, Mr. Speed!" Kimberly exclaimed.

Andy jumped to his feet. Four long legs belonging to his girlfriend and Debra surrounded him, supporting their massive bodies high above him. He couldn't see his girlfriend's face past her jutting breasts. "Hey," he said, acting casual.

"What were you doing in my sister's room?" Debra asked.

"Uh…"

The door opened and Alice came out. "We were playing Barbie."

Debra slapped her forehead. "You and your Barbies, Alice. When are you going to grow up?"

"I'm only 12!" she cried.

Kimberly knelt down and cupped her hand for Andy to climb on. "You're just in time, Mr. Speed. I was about to come get you."

"Really? Well, good timing, then," Andy said.

She carried him downstairs and hugged Debra before walking out to her car.

"Did you have fun playing Barbie?" she asked with a smirk.

"Don't laugh, Kim. When you're my size, Barbie is seriously underrated."

Chapter End Notes:

Not weird at all, right? =P