- Text Size +

Andy was 4 feet, 2 inches tall and weighed 60 pounds when the shrinking disease started to take its toll emotionally. He was sure everyone at the meeting didn't care for his report and didn't respect his professional judgment. The feeling in the conference room was palpable. The silence that his presentation received, the tilt of a chin there, a condescending voice there. It added up. His authority at work was rapidly diminishing along with his size.

Andy's coworker Paul stopped at his office later in the morning. "You doing okay, Andy?"

He had been trying to focus on answering client emails, but his mind was preoccupied with the meeting, and it showed in his troubled mien.

"I don't know how much longer I can put up with this," he grumbled.

Paul sat down so he wasn't looking down so much on his friend. They were about even in height before the shrinking started. "What are you talking about?"

"The meeting! It was awful."

"You're imagining things. You were great in there."

Andy shook his head. "I know my short-term disability doesn't kick in until I'm 3 feet 8 inches, but I'm thinking about taking vacation time until then."

"Don't do that, Andy. It would make a long summer here without you even longer. Hey, I know what'll cheer you up. Let's go to lunch."

Andy checked the time on his computer monitor. 11:08. A mite early for lunch, but allowed. Maybe he could clear his head and get some actual work done this afternoon.

"Why not?" He slid down from his chair and followed Paul to the elevators. Paul hit the down button, which was at eye level for Andy.

"Where are we going?"

Paul grinned. "You'll see."



"I can't believe you picked Twin Peaks," Andy said when they were seated.

Paul rubbed his hands together eagerly. "You'll thank me when you see the waitress."

Andy buried his face in the menu. His feet dangled from the height of the chair, and his chin barely cleared the tabletop. To further his shame, the hostess had asked Paul if "the little guy" needed a booster seat. "No!" the men had said in unison.

"Let's just eat and get out of here," Andy said.

Paul looked behind Andy, and a look of blank contentment etched across his face.

A familiar, feminine voice sounded behind Andy. "Welcome to Twin Peaks. My name's Kim. Can I start you guys off with some drinks?"

"Andy, why don't you order first," Paul said.

Andy looked over his shoulder. His jaw literally dropped as two pale breasts rotated into view. They were pressed together by the traditional Twin Peaks plaid, cutoff blouse. Andy followed the line of dark cleavage up to a long, graceful throat. The bigger shock, though, was when he registered the girl's face.

"Kimberly?!" he said.

When the girl recognized Andy, she was equally thunderstruck. "Mr. Speed, is that you?!"

Paul's smile fell off his face. "You two know each other?"

Andy felt his face turn crimson. "Kimberly is Brooke's best friend."

"Your daughter Brooke?"

Andy nodded. "That's the one."

Kimberly's eyes goggled at Andy's size. "Mr. Speed, what happened to you?"

Andy reluctantly slid out of his chair and looked up at Kimberly over the diagonal slope of her jutting breasts. "I have the shrinking disease."

She took half a step towards him, as if standing closer would confirm his reduced stature. His shoulders were even with the narrowest part of her tapered waist, his nose even with her bust line.

"I'm—I'm so sorry!"

"That's okay. And you're waitressing at Twin Peaks."

She bit her lower lip nervously. "Yeah. I just started."

Andy felt guilty for the judgment he was implying with that comment. He smiled brightly. "Well, since you're our waitress, I feel better about eating here." He climbed back into his chair. "I'll have an ice tea."

Kimberly was relieved at Andy's ability to transcend the awkward moment with a compliment. She looked at Paul, forgetting all about Andy and applying herself to the task at hand. "And you, sir?"

"Uh, a coke."

She flashed a pretty smile at Andy and turned on her heels to get their drinks. He noticed Kimberly's round butt wiggle in the small khaki shorts they made the waitresses wear here. They also did little to conceal her long, toned legs.

He noticed Paul was staring at him. "Is that the waitress you were telling me about?" Andy asked.

"Well—yeah! What do you think of her?"

Andy scowled. "I think she's Brooke's 18 year-old friend."

Paul sat back. "But that body! Her face. Those legs. Those tits!"

"Please," Andy said.

But Paul couldn't contain himself. "You should have seen her when she walked up behind you. Each of those gazongas is bigger than your head."

"They'll only get bigger," Andy said, and he flushed red again. "I mean, because of the shrinking—”

"I know what you meant," Paul said. He stifled a chuckle. "I wouldn't want to trade places with you, Andy, but you have to admit there are advantages to getting the shrinking disease."

"What do you mean?"

Paul clamped his mouth shut as Kimberly returned with their drinks. She smiled at both of them, but gave Andy an especially big smile. Playing the role of the flirtatious waitress to the letter. Paul leered as the beautiful teenager bent at the waist to put Andy's ice tea on the table in front of him, her pert, large breasts wobbling in her overmatched blouse.

"I mean," Paul said when she was gone, "that the smaller you get, the bigger her tits get."



The rest of Andy's day went by relatively smoothly. Alecia picked him up from work at 4 and they drove home. Andy told her about his day, leaving out the trip to Twin Peaks, of course. When they got home, he changed into some comfortable clothes and measured himself. Four feet, 1 inch.

He stopped by Brooke's room to see her. He wanted to make sure to show her that even though he would shrink to as little as 1 inch tall in the next month or so, Daddy was still the same person.

As they were talking, the doorbell rang and they heard footsteps pounding up the stairs. Kimberly walked through the bedroom door. She had apparently changed out of her Twin Peaks uniform, and was now wearing a conservative, elbow-length, blue blouse and a black business skirt.

"Oh," she said, stopping when she saw Andy and Brooke together. "I'm sorry."

She started to back out the door, but Andy said, "That's okay. We were done talking, right sweetie?"

He winked confidently at Brooke as he headed out the door. "Hello, Kim."

"Hi, Mr. Speed."

He looked up as he passed her in the doorway. Thankfully her blouse covered a lot more skin than the Twin Peaks uniform, but the sheer mass of the girl's breasts that he had glimpsed at lunch was evident, pushing her blouse well beyond her chin.

He went to the office and logged onto the computer to look over some financial statements. He and Alecia had discussed what to do to make end's meet while he was on short-term disability leave. She had found a temp job at a law firm of an old friend, whose legal secretary was about to have a kid. It was the best job she could get after being out of the workforce for 10 years. She had worked part time as an orphan's advocate until Brooke entered middle school.

Anyway, Alecia should be able to make enough money so that their family income would stay roughly the same. However, the house routine would certainly change, with Alecia going to work 40 hours a week and Andy set to stay home for the next 3 months or however long it would take to grow back to his normal height. He just hoped he wasn't completely useless when it came time to help Brooke move to college.

A knock at the door brought Andy out of his private thoughts. "Mr. Speed?"

"Come in."

The door pushed open just wide enough to allow Kimberly through. She shut the door behind her and approached him slowly, her hands clasped below her waist.

"Hi," she said, her voice meek, eyes on the floor in front of him.

Andy smiled wanly. "If you think I'm angry, Kim, I'm not. In fact I'm not even upset."

She looked surprised. "You're not?"

He shook his head. "Whatever you do for work, it's not my business. Lunch today was awkward, but that's not your fault. It's just… how things go sometimes."

She nodded contritely. "Brooke didn't tell me you had the shrinking disease."

"It's kind of embarrassing, so we're only telling people on a need-to-know basis."

They looked across the room at each other. Kimberly seemed like she wanted to say more, but couldn't. Andy had a feeling what she wanted, so he made it easier for her.

"I take it from your new outfit that you're not telling your parents where you're working."

She looked relieved and the words, which she had composed in her mind beforehand, came rushing out. "If they found out, they would be really upset. They've been stressing a lot that I be modest."

"If you were my daughter, I'd tell you the same thing," he said.

She wiped a strand of hair behind her ear. "They think I'm answering phones at an office downtown. Do you think… I mean, could you keep—"

"I won't tell them," Andy said. "But as a man with a grown daughter, let me give you some advice. I would encourage you to either tell your parents where you work, or find another job."

She looked slightly cross. "Why would I do something else? I thought you weren't upset with me."

"I'm not. But you still live under your parents' roof. Their house, their rules."

"But this is the best-paying job I could find."

Andy held up his hands defensively. "I'm not going to debate you, Kim. I'm just giving you your parents' perspective. You can't keep them in the dark all summer."

"I guess you're right," she said, sullen.

Andy felt a little guilty. He hadn't meant to come across as harsh as he sounded. "Don't worry. It'll be our secret," he said.

She smiled a heart-stopping smile, which made Andy feel a little better. She stepped closer and started to lean down for a hug. Andy gulped as he watched her wide chest cast a shadow over him, her blouse stretching from the heavy bosom it concealed.

Kimberly stopped as if to reconsider, then she dropped to one knee so her face was level with his. "Thank you, Mr. Speed."

She pressed into him, a little tightly, he thought. Maybe she didn't realize how much stronger she was than him since he had shrunk. He sank into her yielding flesh, her large breasts flattening against him, easily covering his chest and abdomen. Her body was very warm, and even though the embrace lasted only a second, Andy's skin felt balmy.

She released him and stood up. Andy watched her rise, his heart pounding as the shelf of her breasts passed within inches of his face. With his eyes he followed her swaying hips and tight butt as she walked to the door. Despite her best efforts to dress conservatively, she was still obviously a knockout. He wondered how he could have missed it all these years she had been coming over to visit Brooke.

Kimberly looked over her shoulder coyly. "I wouldn't be embarrassed if I were you," she said.

"Why not?"

That smile again. "You're really cute at this size."

Before he could react, she was through the door and had shut it behind her. He heard a giggle before she descended the stairs.