- Text Size +

Andy had a nightmare. In it, the 12 year-old Alice was demanding he look at her vagina. He held out for as long as he could, but she was too big and scary to resist for long. When he looked between her pudgy thighs, the giant head of a dog appeared in place of her pubescent anatomy. The dog lunged and its jaws closed around him and lifted him off the ground.

He bolted upright with a shout. "Thank God," he said, realizing he was safe in his crib in the office. The neck of his shirt was soaked in sweat. It also hung down to his chest. He'd shrunk noticeably in his sleep. Kimberly had taken account of his dramatic overnight changes and was leaving his clothes out for him so he wouldn't have to start every morning naked. He discarded his oversized clothes and put the new clothes on. They weren't the best fit, but they were functional.

He put his voice amplifier in his ear and jumped to the floor. Out in the hallway, he could hear the shower running behind the bathroom door. He wandered into Kimberly's room to find her gone. She must be in the shower, he thought. He sat with his back to the dresser to wait for her. Better someplace out of the way than someplace where he might get stepped on.

The dresser felt rough, even through his shirt. The unfinished wood grain was greatly magnified at his reduced size. He ran a hand over the wood, found he could fit most of his fingers in the narrow, shallow grooves. He reached his arm straight up, found a handhold, and lifted his feet off the floor. His arm started to hurt after a few seconds. He moved his feet into grooves just above the floor. He could support his weight easily.

I can climb this thing, he thought, his loins tightening at the prospect. What better way to show off his climbing prowess to Kimberly? He remembered the look in her beautiful blue eyes when he climbed the kitchen barstool that first time. It seemed like a lifetime ago, even though it was less than 4 weeks.

He stepped back, angling his head to see the top of the dresser, 130 feet straight up, a sheer, wood cliff. He spit on his hands and went to work.

He fell once one-fourth of the way up, and that was because he'd climbed the drawer side of the dresser instead of the side. The wood was difficult to grip on the curved, buffed corners of the drawers. But the fall was only 10 inches, not the 30 feet it looked like. He started up again on the dresser's flat side, and summitted 10 minutes later.

"Woo hoo!" he shouted in triumph. He looked around the room from his new perspective. The guest room looked pretty ordinary, except for the white, passenger jet-sized bra coiled up on the plateau of the dresser.

Heady from the exhilarating climb, he walked over to Kimberly's bra. He crawled up the strap to the base of the left cup, which was turned up to form a deep bowl. He clocked the size tag, 38F, before jumping into the bra cup and sliding to the bottom.

He felt really, really small, sitting in the bra cup that Kimberly's breast overflowed. It was about 20 feet deep and 30 feet in diameter at the base. It was the size of a small house, and it was made for just one of her amazing breasts. To any guy, they were big, but to him they were monumental.

He ran halfway up the slope of the bra cup and fell back into the soft cotton padding. He lay in it like it was a giant hammock, luxuriating in his girlfriend's scent.

Thinking of being under Kimberly's breast brought a dreamy smile to his face. The level of arousal he experienced in her bra 2 days ago had reduced him to an infantile state of mind. He felt like one of those lab rats with electrodes attached to their testicles, who when given the choice between pressing a button for food or pressing a button for sexual stimulation, chose sexual stimulation repeatedly, until they starved to death.

He shivered, not wanting to think of the base level subsistence he would be willing to tolerate just to be with her, to have his libido constantly stoked and constantly satisfied, as had been the case for the last week. At his current size, the intensity of his desires were way out of proportion with what a romantic relationship should tolerate. His lust, piqued by his feeble state and Kimberly's willingness to do everything to make him happy, was capable of crowding out all his other, better emotions. He feared that if he let it go unchecked, something would go wrong in the wiring in his brain. He'd never be able to see her as the woman he loved, but always as the vehicle to his next sexual fix.

Intellectually, he wanted this childlike fascination with her body to pass. She had already shown him enough of her beautiful personality to make him fall in love with her, a selfless, tie-knots-in-your-stomach kind of love. He wanted that love to build their future on. He was certain it would survive his regrowth and serve as the foundation of a happy marriage. Yes, marriage. It wasn't just a possibility. It was more likely than not, at this point. He had to regrow first, though.

His mind alighted on something she said the other day, before she dropped him in her bra. Her breasts were capable of many things, but they couldn't speak. Well, maybe they could, he thought. He looked around at the giant bowl of her bra cup. What were the odds she didn't notice his 2-inch body in here before putting her bra on? Pretty good, he figured. His clothes were off-white, blending in well with the white cotton. It wouldn't occur to her he would have scaled the dresser and snuck into her bra. He turned off his voice amplifier, lay down in the base of the bra cup, and waited.

At some point, the shower stopped, and then the hair dryer started. Then it too stopped. The door opened, and Andy felt a large presence in the room. He couldn't see anything over the rim of the huge bra cup.

A feminine arm reached over him and took hold of the bra strap. The bra cup wobbled dizzyingly. He clung to the cotton fabric to stay in the base of the cup. A mountain of pale skin rose above him, topped by two large, perky domes with pink nipples. Her face was hidden, but a fringe of dirty blond hair was visible. Andy held on tight as he was lifted closer to the celestial orb of his teenaged girlfriend.

He realized too late. Pink nipples? Dirty blond hair? "Brooke!" he squeaked.

His daughter didn't hear him, as her engorged left breast was already upon him, and his voice amplifier was turned off. At any rate, her attention was on her reflection in the dresser mirror, seeing if her newly aquired assets matched Kimberly's yet.

Not quite, Brooke thought. Before her breasts could fill out the bra cups, the edges of the cups dug into her chest. The strap was loose, too. A jog or a brisk walk would cause the bra to slip down. But it would do for lounging around the house on her day off.

Despite being smaller than Kimberly, she was pretty big up top. She'd grown three cup sizes in 3 weeks, a delayed blessing of puberty. Her breasts barely wobbled and were very firm and perky. She really didn't even need to wear a bra.

She posed in front of the mirror, squeezing her breasts together in Kimberly's bra and making kissy faces. Much like Kimberly last fall, she had become a knockout almost overnight. She crossed her arms over her narrow waist, framing her chest and admiring her long, dark cleavage.

Andy's back popped as his daughter's huge hand crushed him into her firm breast. When her hand lifted away, he reached for the voice amplifier in his ear. All of a sudden her breast separated from the bra cup, and he fell upside down to a pressure point in her bra cup, somewhere below her pointy, pink nipple. He raised his hands to protect his head. His arms became wedged under her heavy breast, and his body turned to the side, stretching the ligaments in his wrists and arms. An incalculable weight bore down on his hands. They went numb but for the creaking of his fragile bones. His daughter's breast was going to mangle his hands. He screamed.

Brooke felt, more than heard, something in the left bra cup, sliding over her sensitive bosom. She touched her fingertip to the area below her nipple. There was definitely a bump there, something foreign and small. She tilted the bra cup forward off her chest to identify the source of discomfort. Squinting up at her, a tiny man lay weakly on his back in the base of the left cup. "Daddy?"

Light flooded the bra cup as Andy was peeled back from his daughter's body, and her freckled, heart-shaped face appeared on the horizon of her smooth globe like the sun at dawn.

Relieved to be out from under her crushing breast, he touched his ear, activating the voice amplifier. "Brooke, why are you wearing Kimberly's bra?"

"Dad," she scolded, "I've been wearing Kim's bras for over a week." She lifted him from the bra cup and set him on top of the dresser.

He wrung his aching hands to restore feeling and blood flow. "You're a 38F now?"

"No, I'm only a 36E."

He snorted. "Only."

"I've been borrowing Kim's old bras while my boobs have been growing. I'm almost as big as her. Check it out. This 38F bra is only a little loose." She pulled at the loose bra strap. Two inches of slack came off her ribs. She let it go and it snapped loudly against her body. "And I almost fill the cups." She shimmied her shoulders, bouncing her weighty breasts in their slightly larger confines.

Brooke's young breasts were nothing if not spectacular, that's for sure. They stood proudly out from her thin body, full and firm. They were almost too big on her waspish 5 foot, 5 inch frame, and pale against her already fair skin.

"You should be careful with those things, Brooke," Andy said evenly. "Remember, with great power comes great resonsibility."

"I know, I know. I don't try to flaunt them around or anything. They're just so huge now and they're hard to hide. I've been noticing that guy Eric look at me more since I've gotten bigger. I'm pretty sure I gave him an erection, kinda like how I gave you an erection at the hotel in Virginia. Except I didn't even touch him!"

She glanced up at the dresser mirror, caught her reflection next to her father. Wow, I make him look so tiny, she thought.

"Well, it's hard for boys to control what happens down there. That's something you'll have to get used to, sweetie," Andy was saying. This was a conversation she really should be having with her mother, or a mother-type figure. "Now, if a boy treats you with disrespect, that's a different story."

She ignored him, continuing to prattle about her breasts as if it was the most normal topic of conversation. "Daddy, why do boys like boobs so much? I mean, every girl has them, so you'd think boys would be used to it. I started noticing it with Kim during senior year, when she started to really develop. Every boy in school liked her, even the male teachers. And I know it was because she has big boobs, because I overheard guys talking about her. So is it only when they're big that boys get all weirded out about them?" She clocked herself in the mirror as she drew in a deep breath, inflating her chest to fill the bra to capacity. "Big like mine?"

Andy watched his daughter's breasts burgeoning towards him, weapons of mass distraction in the hands of an 18 year-old girl. Was she teasing him, or was she really that naive? He was upset—furious, even, that she would act so boldly around him. But the important thing was that she know he would never look at her in a sexual way, so he kept pretending that she wasn't affecting him.

But it was beyond him to not fantasize about her disembodied breasts, the same shape as Alecia's, with the same pink nipples, but younger, firmer, and bigger. Way bigger.

"They must look really GIGANTIC to you, Daddy. You were just a little bump on my breast a few minutes ago. I thought you might be a bug or a balled up piece of thread, but nope, it was you. That's how big I am to you now. I know it must be difficult, being around me and Kim all the time, getting erections because our big boobs look even bigger to you. I think Eric went to the bathroom to… you know, relieve the pressure. Is that what you do, Daddy? Do you masturbate to relieve the pressure of the erections me and Kim give you?"

"Uh…" Andy knew he should stop her, but she spoke so quickly, and she kept rocking back and forth on her heels, repeatedly stunting his thought process by drawing his attention to her bouncing breasts.

Poor guy, Brooke thought, studying her father's distressed expression. These boobs must be torturing him. I wonder how long he's been angling for a better look at me. He took Mom's death hard. He's been so lonely. Maybe this will make him feel better.

She hunched forward and landed her exceptional rack on the dresser next to Andy's tiny body. He backed away uneasily as his daughter's E cups thumped solidly on the dresser.

"You must masturbate a lot, Daddy, because I hardly ever see you with an erection around me or Kim. Well, it's either masturbate, or have sex. And I know no one's having sex with you at your size!"

God, where is this going? he thought. Please let it end soon.

She inched forward until her ribs touched the dresser. This caused the oversized white bra to slip a little, exposing the tops of her pale mounds. A jagged, blue vein ran diagonally across her left breast. Her dirty blond hair flowed like a golden waterfall over her swells.

"I understand that if boys masturbate a lot, they get cramps in their hands. Does your hand cramp from masturbating so much, Daddy? I would lend you a hand, but your penis is so small, I'm afraid I'd accidentally squish it between my fingers."

She pressed her thumb and pointer finger together under his face to demonstrate, inviting him to look past her fingers at her gaping cleavage. The white bra cups were hanging on to her nipples for dear life.

"Right. Good thinking, Brooke."

She brightened as something new occurred to her. "Guess what, Daddy? I was doing the math during my break. If you've been shrinking an inch per day, that means you've lost 99 percent of your mass in the last week. So my boobs are a hundred times more massive to you than they were a week ago. Compared to you, just one of my boobs weighs about 45 tons."

"Forty-five tons?" Andy echoed. Impossible. But then, she almost filled those bra cups, didn't she? The same bra cups that were like two small houses to him. No wonder Kimberly was wary about letting him play in her breasts. If Brooke's one breast weighed 45 tons, how much did hers weigh? Fifty tons? Sixty? And growing exponentially by the minute, as he gradually shrunk.

Brooke rolled her shoulders back and tilted her torso forward, watching in the mirror her breasts lift off her chest as far as possible, her cleavage open wide enough to swallow her father whole. It was the same technique she'd seen Kimberly use in the dressing room at the mall, and one she'd practiced by herself in her room every day since. She'd never imagined the first boy she tried it on would be her father.

"Yep. And if you shrink another inch, one of my boobs will weigh 360 tons. Pretty scary, huh?"

Andy gazed at Brooke's two smooth, ivory spheres, feeling their gravitational pull like he was an astronaut orbiting a binary planet system in space. He could feel his resolve beginning to unravel. He didn't care who these perfect tits belonged to; he wanted to ravish them.

"Terrifying," he said.

She heard the reverence in his voice. That should be enough material for him to jerk off to for a few days, she thought. A pair of nice jugs could do a lot for a man. Good thing he has me around to blow off some steam every once in awhile. Kimberly's way too shy to try anything like this.

She pulled her blouse over her chest and fastened the buttons. Andy breathed a sigh of relief as the tantalizing flesh disappeared under her shirt. He felt like he'd dodged a bullet. Only now did he realize his brow was soaked with sweat. How had he raised such a weirdo?

He needed to have a stern talk with Brooke when he was big again and his words carried some weight. This kind of behavior wasn't going to pass muster in college, where there would be thousands of horny young men looking to take advantage of his little girl.

"What were you doing in Kim's bra, anyway?" Brooke asked.

"I was… playing a practical joke on Kimberly."

"By hiding yourself in her bra?"

"It surprised you, didn't it?"

Brooke stuck her tongue between her teeth. He recognized that pixyish look from when she dragged him to the mall. "I know how we can get her really good," she said.

"How?"

"We make her think she ate you."

Andy's stomach twisted into a knot. "I don't think so, Brooke."

"Why not?!" she squealed.

"Because I suspect there's a chance any prank that involves someone thinking they ate me could result in someone really eating me."

"No one's gonna eat you, Dad," she said, rolling her green eyes at him.

"My answer is no."

Her nostrils flared in anger. "Tell you what, Daddy. Help me play this prank on Kim, and I'll let you jerk off on my boobs."

"I don't want to jerk off on your boobs, Brooke."

"Where, then? On my legs? In my mouth? In my hair?" She examined her split ends distractedly. "Eric really likes my hair, too."

Andy exploded, "Not anywhere, Brooke! I'm your father. What you're talking about is completely inappropriate."

She growled in frustration. "Why are you being so immature about this, Dad? I told you before, it's just body parts. It doesn't mean anything."

Something about her logic was sound, but at some basic, emotional level she MUST understand, if not respect, his paternal demand for boundaries. If she didn't, she had a sociopathic lack of empathy.

She started to unbutton her blouse. "We're going to settle this right now."

"Brooke—"

"Quiet. You asked for this, Daddy, by refusing to listen to reason. All I want is to relieve the pressure that I know is building up inside you, making you sick. You keep pushing me away, but what you need is to accept what I can do for you."

Her blouse was off and she reached her arms around her back to undo the bra clasp. The bra groaned from her shifting weight.

"Brooke, stop!" he shouted shrilly. "I'll do it!"

She paused, the disconnected ends of the bra strap in her hands. "You'll do what?"

"I'll go along with your prank. Just, please, keep your clothes on."

Hmm, maybe he's not like all the other boys after all, she thought.

She clapped her hands happily. "Oh, Daddy, this'll be so much fun. You won't regret it."

Andy covered his eyes as the white bra dropped off her chest, and her naked, 45-ton breasts bulged and quivered between her arms.

"Your clothes, Brooke!"

"Sorry, Daddy." She bent down to pick up the bra. After she put herself together, Andy uncovered his eyes.

"So what's your plan for making Kim think she ate me?"